All Comments on 'Jane, & Her Men, The Next Two Days'

by wasagadave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The way these things need to be

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was great. Thank you

katibkatib10 months ago

Nice writing. In fact, very good writing—but aimed at a juvenile-minded audience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very sexy story

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck and whore are booked solid.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

“I’ll never leave you so long as I can keep fucking Mike”

Not really the foundation for a solid marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope theres more to come

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“'I'm never gonna leave you, you know.'”

“ 'Well, if you can't keep up, we'll have to work something out!'

'Anybody in mind?'”

That’s what we are all looking for! Well done!

😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You’re a great writer. Loved the story. Especially all the dirty talk. I imagined it was me and my wife and the stud was a young tan muscular stud like Lee stone or Julian rios from porn.

I used to fantasize that I was the bull in these stories but now I realize that what I really want to be is the husband watching his sexy middle aged wife getting fucked by another big dicked man.

I would encourage her just like you do when you’re watching your wife Dave. “Yeah baby do it! Suck that gorgeous muscle studs dominant dick!

That’s it man.give her that big cock! Fuck my slut wife! Harder! Make that sexy bitch cum.”

I loved when she sucked both their cocks. Would love to watch my wife suck your cock Dave. And I would love to fuck your sexy wife while you lick her sweaty asshole and suck on her clit while you command me to “ Fuck her pussy stud! Make my hot slut wife fucking cum!” And I would. Making both of your antasies come true..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwasagadave@wasagadave
Married male, really enjoy erotica. My favourite fantasies include any situation where a woman enjoys sex to its fullest. I enjoy reading about women being pleasured. I really enjoy literotica. Certain categories are not for me so I don't often read them. I tire of the self im...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jane Previous Part
Jane Series Info