All Comments on 'Jane in New York Pt. 07'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mboo16920Mboo16920almost 3 years ago

Holy shit Aem!!!

This chapter was amazing! The whole scene with Camilla was intense and hot!!! I love Veronica but Camilla is really coming around!

The part with Carmen was so sexy! I love it when she takes over such a dominant woman like Maria!

5 stars for sure!!! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I waited forever for this!! Thank you!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Moving along beautifully and so erotically. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. Was worth the wait and look forward to additional episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter! Really hot! I can't wait to see Jane and Veronica meet up again. Awkward!

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 3 years ago

Very Intense Chapter!

Was well written and plenty of sex for those really like hot sex. I enjoyed it quite a bit when Camilla took down the two HR ladies. Definitely want more Carmen taking on Maria🎉, which has become a nice side romance in the story.

Definitely 5*-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please hurry up with the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES