Jane in New York Pt. 08-09

Story Info
Jane returns for a visit but is she ready to see Veronica?
19.1k words
4.81
7.6k
13

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

The return

"Are you ready?" Camilla asked. She was sitting in the seat next to Jane, waiting for their plane to take off.

After a deep breath, Jane replied, "I think so." She was excited to see some of her old friends, but she didn't know how she would react if she ran into Veronica.

"We'll only be there for a few days," Camilla pointed out. "It's not a packed schedule like we usually have. We have a few events to attend, and I have some meetings."

Jane nodded her head and gulped. There was an aura of anxiety surrounding the normally strong woman.

"Are you sure about your decision?"

"I'm sure."

--

"Veronica has a meeting this morning," Maria explained, sitting in her office with the young assistant. "I need you to organize a few things for her before she gets back."

"I can do that..." After achieving such heights in her relationship with her boss, she had a new confidence at work. However, deep down inside, there was a feeling that she would never be as good as Jane.

"Is everything okay, Carmen?" Maria could tell there was something on her employee's mind.

"Yeah... Sorry!"

"You're doing a great job, okay? There's no need to doubt yourself any longer."

"Thanks!" Carmen said, forcing a smile onto her face. Despite her ongoing insecurities, there was one thing that always cheered her up. "Are we still on for this, Saturday?"

"Yes," Maria said with a blush. "Do you mind coming over a little late? I have several things I need to take care of."

"I don't mind," the cute little assistant responded, raising an eyebrow. "What exactly do you have to do?"

"Don't worry about it, Carmen. I'll let you know if I need anything from you."

"Okay..."

Suddenly, the office phone rang, startling the quiet air. "Do you mind stepping out while I take this?"

"Oh... Yes, Maria." Carmen slowly made her way out and walked back to her desk, still confused. However, she was cut off by Ashley, who innocently wanted to meddle in their relationship.

"So, what did Maria want?"

"She gave me a couple of assignments," Carmen answered. "But have you noticed she's been on the phone a lot, lately?"

Ashley didn't seem too concerned. "She's always on the phone. She's the Branch Director."

Unfortunately, the brown-haired Latina's response didn't provide Carmen the comfort she needed. "She seems more secretive than normal. I just have no idea what's going on."

Ashley placed her hand on her younger coworker's shoulder. "I'm sure everything's fine."

Carmen tried not to think about it but her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let it go. I hope this doesn't have something to do with me, she thought as she got to her desk.

Suddenly, the new assistant noticed a young Asian woman quietly entering through the door. She was wearing a black peacoat with tight pants and long boots. Her long hair was tied up in a loose bun, leaving her adorable face uncovered.

"Hello, can I help you?" Carmen asked, confused by the visitor's presence. There weren't any meetings planned for the day.

"Hi," the young woman said with a friendly smile. "Is Maria here?"

"Yes..."

"Is it okay if I see her?"

"Ummm, sure..." Carmen was still confused. She didn't know who this woman was or how she knew Maria. However, woman looked friendly enough, so she allowed her in.

She watched her walk towards Maria's office until she was startled by screams coming from Ashley and Monica. Her coworkers then ran up the mystery woman before engaging in a big group hug.

"Both of the Latin women screamed and asked, "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here on a work trip," the cute Asian responded. "I wanted to surprise you guys."

"Oh my God! We're so happy to see you!" Monica squealed. "We missed you so much!"

"I miss you guys too," she replied with that cute smile they remembered so fondly. "I'll catch up with you in a minute. I need to see Maria."

As the former employee broke off and went to the supervisor's office, Carmen decided to approach Ashley and Monica. "So, what's going on?" she asked, still looking puzzled.

"That's Jane!" Monica answered.

Suddenly, Carmen felt more insecure about replacing the famous woman than ever. She was in awe of the former employee. Everything about her was perfect; her hair, her style, her confidence, and most importantly, the way the other women reacted to her.

There's no way I could fill her shoes, she thought to herself as she sat in silence. Look at her and look at me! I didn't expect her to be so cute.

All the confidence she gained in her own work was slowly escaping her now that she could put a face on the woman she was trying to replace.

...

Slowly and quietly, the former employee stepped into Maria's office, noticing she was still on the phone. Her previous supervisor reacted silently, not wanting to scream with someone on the line.

"I'll call you right back," Maria said with a contagious smile on her face. "Somebody very important just walked into my office."

She hung up the phone and ran around the table before giving Jane the biggest hug she had ever given anyone. "Oh, my God! I didn't know you were coming today!"

"Surprise!" Jane yelled cheerfully, presenting herself as a gift.

Maria held her former employee by her sides and took a step back to look her up and down. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks. So do you!" Jane responded. Then with a giggle she looked out to the rest of the office "So, is that your new employee?"

A red hue came over the supervisor's face. "Yes, that's Carmen."

"She's so pretty!" Jane said in a teasing voice.

"Yes... Yes, she is!"

"Is she still dominating you in bed?"

Maria almost choked on her spit, caught off guard by Jane's direct questioning. "Erm... sorry. Yes, kind of... But we talked about it and she was very understanding."

A puzzled look came over the Asian. "What do you mean by that?"

"She said she just gets really turned on and can't help herself when she's with me. But she's willing to make sure she's more submissive next time."

"That is very mature of her," Jane replied, nodding her head with approval. "But did you actually try embracing a submissive role with her?"

Maria started looking around nervously. "Yeah..."

"I don't know if I believe you," the cute Asian said with a chuckle. "I see what you're talking about, though. She does seem a little timid."

"Oh, she's so timid!" the supervisor exclaimed. "I wish I could have seen her reaction when you met her. She's very nervous about replacing you."

"Nervous about replacing me? Why?!"

"She knows how reputable your name is and that you went on to get a good job at Sunshine Industries. Now, she's afraid everyone expects her to be just as good."

Jane couldn't believe she had become so famous. "It's nice to know I gained so much prestige, but I'm really not that big of a deal. Maybe I'll try to talk to her later?"

"Can you? That would be great for her confidence!"

"Anything for you."

Maria just smiled at her former employee. The nostalgic feeling of having Jane around was soothing. "So, what's new with you?" she finally asked, after taking a second to appreciate the moment.

"There's actually a new branch opening in New York," Jane said with big eyes. "I think I'm one of the top candidates to be the Director."

"Really?!" the supervisor asked, feeling a sense of pride. The idea of her former employee becoming a supervisor brought joy to her heart.

"Yes, it's pretty exciting! It was always on the table when they hired me. I just didn't realize the opportunity would come so soon!"

"This is very exciting!" Maria said, grabbing Jane's hands. "Is there any way I can help?"

"Actually, there is! I've never interviewed for a position like this! If you could give me any advice, speaking from your own experience when you got this position, I would really appreciate it!"

"Of course I'll help. I'll go back through the binder I used when I interviewed for this job. I can show you my presentation and show you how I answered their questions."

Jane's face lit up like never before. "That would be amazing!"

"You'll do great, Jane. Do you know if you have a lot of competition?"

"There are some good candidates, but I think the biggest competition is my coworker, Camilla."

"Camilla?" Maria made a face like she knew something Jane didn't. "Is she the one you've been going to all the events with?"

"Yes! She's actually in town with me. She has a few meetings of her own."

Maria began bouncing her knee. "Oh, interesting... So, what is she like?"

"Umm... She is a straight shooter."

"What do you mean by that?" the supervisor asked, folding her arms and leaning in.

"It's hard to explain. A good example: She thinks I'm her biggest competition for the promotion, yet she's helping me, anyway. Even crazier, she was the one who found me and convinced Sunshine to hire me!"

"And she knew you were going to be her competition?" Maria asked, trying to get clarification on the mystery woman's character.

"Yes!" Jane exclaimed. She still had trouble believing it, herself.

Maria nodded her head, impressed by Jane's coworker. "That's pretty ballsy of her."

"I want the job, but I'd honestly be happy if she got it instead of me. She really deserves it."

"So do you," the supervisor said with a comforting smile that Jane missed. "Well, sorry to cut our meeting so short but I actually have another meeting I need to get to."

"I know you're a busy woman," the cute Asian responded respectfully.

"We'll definitely catch up!"

--

Veronica walked into the office, catching Carmen by surprise. "How was your meeting?" the young assistant asked before realizing what was about to happen.

"It went very smoothly," the Latina answered, looking content. "I didn't expect to get done so early but everything turned out well."

"That's good," Carmen said as she watched her coworker walk towards the break room.

Ashley and Monica gave each other a look before their attention was diverted.

"I'm leaving for the day," Maria announced as she exited her office. "I have a meeting I need to get to."

A panic came over Carmen. "A meeting? I wasn't aware of any meetings on your schedule."

"It just kind of popped up," her supervisor replied nonchalantly.

"Do you need me to go with you?"

"No, Carmen. I want you to stay here."

Once the supervisor left, Jane also began to make her exit. "Well, I'll catch up with you guys later. I also need to get running."

Suddenly, Ashley looked around and stopped her former coworker. "Jane!"

"Yes, Ashley?"

"For old time's sake, would you like to grab a cup of coffee from the break room before you go?"

"Umm... No thank you. I don't need any coffee."

Ashley continued to urge her on. "I just really think you should go in there... for old time's sake."

"Okay..." Jane responded with a confused face. Taking her attention away from Ashley, she slowly walked towards the break room.

Veronica was sitting at the table, making herself a cup of coffee. Her spoon clanked against the cup as she mixed the sugar and cream. Though she wasn't done for the day, she was happy to be finished with her early morning meeting.

Everything in her life was finally getting better. She even started to feel like her old self again. But all of a sudden, she was frozen by a familiar voice, causing her to drop her spoon.

"Hello, Veronica."

That voice! she thought. It sounds like... As her eyes made their way up, her shocking revelation was confirmed. "Jane?!"

"Hi, Veronica," her former love repeated, standing there so confidently.

The Latina shook her head and rubbed her eyes, making sure she wasn't dreaming. She couldn't believe they were face to face, once again. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here on a business trip," Jane answered, noticing the changes in her former coworker's appearance. Though she was healthy again, Veronica was still noticeably skinnier than the last time they met. "I just thought I'd stop by and say hello."

Looking down at the table, Veronica quietly responded, "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too..."

Veronica then brought her eyes up to appreciate Jane's new style. "You look great."

A subtle smile came over the small Asian. "So do you."

"Huh? You think so?" Veronica was actually a little nervous about her appearance. Deep down inside, she didn't want Jane to see her like this.

"Of course..." Jane answered, staring at the Latina. She couldn't help but reminisce on the good times they had together.

With a soft smile, Veronica put her eyes back down to the table. "So, how long are you in town?"

"Just for a few days," the former employee answered before looking at her watch. "I actually need to get going but... maybe we can catch up later?"

Veronica could feel her heart jump. "Yeah... That would be nice..."

"I'll text you?"

"Okay..."

Once Jane exited the break room, Veronica was left stunned, still unsure if she was dreaming or not. To prove it was real, she took a big sip of her hot coffee, allowing it to burn her tongue.

Jane made her way to the front, intending to leave. "Bye, everyone!" she said as she waved at Ashley and Monica.

Before she hit the exit, she decided to stop at the new assistant' desk. "Hello, Carmen?"

"Yes?" the young woman responded with a surprise face. "You know my name?"

With a friendly smile, the former employee responded, "I've heard a lot about you."

"You have?!"

Nodding her head, Jane continued, "I heard you're doing a great job."

The assistant's cute face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really?! Thank you!"

"By the way," Jane whispered, leaning in. "I love your highlights. I was never brave enough to try that with my hair."

"You really like them?" Carmen asked, running her fingers through her locks. "I was worried the blonde was too childish for this job."

"Nonsense! One of the most badass women I've ever met in this industry has all her hair dyed blonde."

"That's so cool"! Carmen responded, even though she didn't know who Jane was talking about.

The former employee extended her hand to the new employee. "It was nice to meet you,"

"I'm so glad I finally met you!" Carmen said as she reciprocated the handshake. She was left warm inside. Jane's soft, little hands were just as welcoming as her smile.

Jane started going through her purse. "I hope this isn't too awkward, but can I give you my card? Maybe we can grab coffee or a lunch sometime." She then closed her eyes in embarrassment. "I'm so bad at these things!"

Happily, Carmen took the card. "Oh, my God! That would be so awesome! I'll text you so you can have my number!"

Once Jane left, a new sense of peace took over the young assistant. She never would have imagined feeling this way after fearing the comparisons for so long. Though she knew she would never fill Jane's shoes, she no longer felt a need to carry that burden.

--

After a long day of meetings, Maria finally arrived back at her house. Being the hard-working woman she was, busy days were common. Though her work for the day wasn't over, she needed to take a moment to let her hair down and enjoy a drink.

What a day! she said to herself, taking a sip from her tall glass. I've never been a part of so many secret meetings. Too bad I can't tell the girls about it!

Though stressed, she looked forward to seeing Carmen the next day. After their previous sexual encounter, she finally admitted she wanted to be the sexually dominant woman. Best of all, her young assistant was willing to make it happen.

I can't wait to show her how it's really done, she thought as she took her glass to the bedroom.

Wanting to outdo the younger woman, Maria decided to go against her previous inhibitions and watch the video they recorded. Although it would be embarrassing to watch, she took a big gulp of her wine and hit the play button.

It started off just as cringe-worthy as she imagined. It was even more humiliating watching herself getting spanked by the small assistant than it was experiencing it. She thought she looked so pathetic, bent over with a completely red ass. Even more embarrassing was the struggle she saw in her eyes when she realized there was nothing she could do.

As the video continued, Maria became wet from watching her young employee taking control of her. There was no better reminder of how mind blowing the orgasms were than reliving it through the video. Without realizing it, she was left squirming in bed with a hand inside her panties.

When the video reached the part where Carmen forced her to beg for a kiss, she slowly stopped cringing. Yeah, make her beg, she mumbled under her breath, rooting for the young woman to tease her. She started rubbing herself faster, moaning to the video.

Maria noticed when she squirmed too much, Carmen would give her a smack on the ass to keep her under control. Spank her! she mumbled, not realizing she was talking to herself.

Suddenly, it felt as if she wasn't alone. Watching her previous experience made it feel like Carmen was in the room, bringing her submissive side out again. Before realizing the intensity of her masturbation, she was already on the brink of an orgasm.

Completely captivated, she realized how grateful she was to have the incident recorded. The proud supervisor could never relive the experience in her memories the way she could, seeing it first-hand.

Finally, she reached the point when she was trying to give her assistant an orgasm. As she watched herself, desperately attempting to finish Carmen, she reached her own climax, leaving her moaning simultaneously with her employee.

Holy shit! she thought, slowly rubbing herself. That was intense!

Though she didn't really understand it, she had a new appreciation for Carmen's ability to control her sexually. Even through video, Maria found herself submissive to the normally timid woman.

It's going to be tough to outdo that, the supervisor thought, trying to convince herself she still wanted to be in control. For research purposes only... I should watch it again.

--

Holy shit! Holy shit! Veronica thought, taking deep breaths as she drove to the bar. It was the same bar she where she broke her former love's heart. It was only appropriate it be the place they reunite and hash out their differences.

What if I tell her how I truly feel? Would that ruin everything? She already accomplished so much over there, like I wanted her to. Why wouldn't I be able to express my feelings now?

Unfortunately, a frown came to her pretty face as the depression and self-doubt started to creep its way back in. I Probably shouldn't tell her. She has a good life now. She's happier without me. I don't want to mess that up.

As she got closer to the bar, her heart raced, and her skin crawled. By the time she parked, her confidence was gone, and she was left feeling similarly to the last time she met Jane at the bar.

The Latina walked in and immediately found Jane across the room. It was as if there was nobody else in the building. She was mesmerized by the beautiful Asian; Her shiny black hair, even longer than before, and that confident smile she recently found.

Joining her at the table, Veronica took a moment to admire Jane's outfit, a little white dress with a black leather jacket and boots.

She looks so adorable and badass at the same time, Veronica thought. It wasn't normal for the Latina to feel underdressed, but that's exactly what she felt in her tight blouse and jeans.

As she continued to admire every bit of Jane's aura, she thought to herself, God, she looks so good! I hope that bitch understands how lucky she is. Camilla or whatever the fuck her name is...

"It's nice to see you again," Jane said, snapping the Latina out of her thoughts.