Jane in New York Pt. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Maria asked, noticing the struggle in her young assistant's eyes.

Carmen practically drooled all over herself. "This is SO unfair!"

Maria wiggled her dress up to her waist, revealing more of herself to the taunted woman. "What's unfair"?

Carmen struggled around, trying to get her tied up hands on her supervisor's sexy body. "Please!" she begged.

"You don't get to put your hands on me," Maria teased. "But I certainly get to put my hands on you." She began stripping her victim's clothes with one hand while rubbing her other hand up and down her exposed body.

She gently rubbed between Carmen's thighs, forcing her to moan for more. "Please Maria! This is torture! I can't handle much more!"

The Latina leaned down for a kiss, but just as Carmen puckered up, she pulled away. "It's not so nice, is it?" Maria said, giving the younger woman a taste of her own medicine.

"Ugh!" Carmen groaned in frustration. Her body squirmed hard, but she was unable to do anything with her hands tied behind her back. "I'm sorry I did that to you before, but I need this so badly!"

With a devious smile, Maria asked, "Just how badly do you need it?"

Carmen had a desperate look in her eyes. "I need it SO very bad!"

Maria swooped in once again, but pulled back as soon as Carmen tried to kiss her. She left the smaller woman desiring her so badly that she let out a panting wine.

"Not again!"

Maria clasped the young woman as she slowly pulled her panties down, leaving her completely naked. She brushed her hands up and down Carmen's body, doing circles around all her most sensitive parts.

Carmen moved her body around, hoping she could get her pussy closer to her boss's hand. She was unsuccessful every time, as her supervisor forced her to be a good girl and wait patiently.

Maria placed a finger in Carmen's face, forcing the young woman to suck on it, obediently. The Latin boss then took her finger out of her employee's mouth and lightly tickled her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Carmen screamed as an enormous wave of pleasure crashed into her.

"Oh, you like this, don't you, Mama?" Maria asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes!" The stimulation was completely focused on her clit, forcing her entire body to jerk. "It feels so fucking good!"

Maria rubbed Carmen's little bean until she was whining and whimpering. "Are you about to cum, Mama?

The young employee could barely open her mouth. "Mhmmm!!!"

Maria suddenly stopped, sending a panic throughout her victim's hot little body. "What are you doing?" Carmen asked in fear.

"You've been such a good girl. I want to reward you." Maria pulled the strapless side of her dress down, exposing her nice titty. She could see the glow in Carmen's eyes as she brought the tit closer to her face. The young woman's mouth latched on, desperate to taste her boss. "Suck on my tit while I finish you, Baby."

"Mmmmm!!!" Carmen moaned, happy to finally get a taste of her sexy boss.

Maria went back to fondling Carmen's little clit as enjoyed the suckling on her nipple. Her little employee's moans sounded so cute, with her mouth pressed against her breast.

With her mouth still full, the young woman's body began to quiver. An orgasm quickly built itself up, causing her to go quiet. Though she could not remain still, she stayed latched onto the tit while her pussy was being pleasured.

"I'm going to cum!" Carmen squealed, finally releasing the nipple.

Maria suddenly stopped rubbing Carmen. "Who said you could stop?" she asked before pushing her breast back against the desperate woman's mouth.

As Carmen reconnected, she found herself being stimulated again. The stimulation overpowered her, causing her entire little body to convulse. "Ughhhh!!!" she moaned out, exploding in an orgasmic rage.

The violence in the young woman's trembling displayed the enormous amount of pleasure she was suffering through. Relentlessly sucking on the nip with her hands behind her back, she continued to receive all the pleasure she could ever handle.

When the hot Latina decided Carmen had given her all, she allowed the smaller woman to rest. The younger woman closed her eyes and relaxed her head against Maria's breath, too exhausted to suck any longer.

"That was amazing!" Carmen said through her panting.

"You did such a good job, Mama," Maria whispered, rubbing Carmen's smooth body with her hands. "You were so well behaved."

"I tried and really hard for you!" the young woman insisted, showing desperation in her eyes.

Maria gave her employee a soft kiss. "I think you deserve a reward."

Looking suddenly energized, Carmen asked, "What's my reward?"

"You were so good with your mouth. I You deserve a taste of my pussy."

"Yes!" the employee cheered as her eyes lit up. "Please sit on my face!"

The Latina pushed her dress further up her waist and positioned herself up over the smaller woman. She straddled Carmens' face, moving her thong just out of the way to expose her juicy slit.

Despite lying on her hands, Carmen was too fixed on her boss's pussy to even realize her uncomfortable position. She's stretched her tongue as hard as she could, pressing it directly against Maria's soaking clit.

She soon realized her supervisor was just as aroused as she way. Maria's clit dripped all over her face, but was happy to clean out all those juices, replacing them with the saliva from her tongue.

Maria's head shot back as she moaned towards the sky. She felt powerful, sitting on her cute assistant's face. However, she couldn't help but be impressed by Carmen's ability to provide so much pleasure, despite having her hands tied behind her back.

Carmen gave a long, juicy stroke, going from the bottom of Maria's pussy all the way to the top. She lightly flicked her clit, before grasping onto it with her mouth and making light sucking noises.

"Right there!" Maria moaned as her body began to tremble.

"Mmhmm!" Carmen frantically ate Maria as hard as she could. It was a fantasy come true to have her sexy boss sitting on her face.

"I'm going to cum!" Maria mumbled, closing her eyes tightly as she let the sensation take over her body.

Carmen became even more enthused, raising her hips up as she motorboated her boss's pussy.

Maria urgently moaned and she thrusted herself up and down on Carmen's mouth. The climax happened so fast after being in control for so long. The orgasm surged and her body rumbled, enjoying the circular motion of her assistant's tongue.

Once the pleasure became too much, Maria lifted herself from the young woman and collapsed beside her. She then used the rest of her energy to turn Carmen around and release her from the restricting handcuffs.

"You did such a good job!" she said, still catching her breath. "You deserve to have your hands freed after showing so much restraint."

"May I please touch your ass now?" Carmen said, still drooling over the hot Latina's ass.

Maria happily granted permission, and the young woman immediately grabbed her butt. Carmen didn't show any restraint, moaning as she finally got to rub her hands all over her juicy ass.

"So, what did you think of that?" the boss asked.

"I thought it was really hot!" Carmen answered, still smiling from worshipping her tush. After Maria's previous confession the cute assistant just hope that she was submissive enough. "How did you like it?"

Maria made a face, almost scaring Carmen into thinking she didn't like it. "There's something I need to tell you..."

"Oh no. Not again..." Carmen said, cringing. She started to think she could never satisfy her hot boss. "What was wrong this time?"

"It was amazing," Maria prefaced, attempting to comfort her sweet employee. "But to be completely honest, I think I like more when you dominate me."

A look of shock came over the smaller woman. "Wait, what?!"

"It's really hard for me to admit this," Maria continued, now holding Carmen's hand. "I can't stop thinking about the way you dominated me in bed. I even masturbated to the video we recorded several times!"

The frown on Carmen's face slowly turned into a smile. Looking into her boss's pretty eyes, she asked, "Are you serious?"

"I've been in a leadership position for so long. I think that's why my pride wouldn't let me enjoy the feeling of being submissive. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how amazing I felt when I was submissive to you. I mean, you were able to control me with you hands behind your back!"

"So you want me to be dominant again?" Carmen asked with a shy voice.

"I just want to be with you," Maria answered with a big smile. "Whatever happens, happens! But I don't want you holding back anymore. Tease me, spank me, fuck me... do whatever you want to me! I don't care anymore. I just want to be your little whore."

That idea brought tremendous joy to Carmen. It was written all over her face, causing her to become extremely bashful. She would never want to demean her boss; she respected her so much. But knowing she could do whatever she wanted to the hot Latina was a fantasy come true.

"I do have one suggestion," Maria proposed. "I think we should watch that video of you spanking and fucking me, like you originally wanted."

Carmen screamed in excitement. "Okay!!!"

"Maybe if the video turns you on, we can recreate some of the scenes?"

"That sounds good to me," Carmen said, pushing Maria's dress further up her hips. Groping the Latina's nice ass and staring her in the eyes, the young woman whispered, "I wouldn't want to waste an opportunity with you in this dress."

"You really like it that much, don't you? You haven't stopped talking about it since you got here."

Carmen looked her up and down, squeezing her cheeks. "Mmhmm!"

"Remember what I said; I'm your whore now. I'll dress up for you anytime you want."

Carmen just giggled, biting her lip as she looked into Maria's eyes. "I think we're in for a long night," she whispered, before giving a soft kiss.

Returning the kiss, the Latina whispered, "I think we are too."

--

Chapter 9

The Aftermath

"Ugh! I still can't believe it!" Jane shook her head as she placed her drink on the table. "How could she possibly not have anything to say to me?"

Camilla rolled her eyes and finished her drink. "I don't know, Jane. You've been talking about this for months. I can't believe you're still not over it."

"Me neither! I guess it was just the audacity of her that got me. How could she be so childish?"

The blonde took a deep breath before glaring at her roommate. "Don't you think you were being a little childish as well?"

Jane was wide-eyed, pointing to herself in confusion. She couldn't believe Camilla would accuse her of such a thing. "Me?! Childish?!"

"She was acting like a child by not telling you what was on her mind, right? Well, you had a lot on your mind too. Did you get any of it off your chest?"

"That's different!" the young Asian argued, turning boiling red. "She's the one that started this whole mess! You know, she even brought you up! I bet she's jealous..." Jane folded her arms and sat back in her seat, shaking her head in anger.

Camilla just rolled her eyes, thinking, Yeah, Veronica should be jealous of me. I get to hang out with Jane while she talks about her the entire time. How lucky am I?

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Jane asked, putting her arms on the table.

The Latina didn't know what to do. She tried both agreeing and disagreeing with her; both patient and confrontational. No matter what she did, Jane still couldn't get over her former love.

Suddenly getting to her feet, Camilla responded. "Look, dwelling over this will solve nothing. You need to move forward and focus on your presentation. Our interviews are in a week. Have you even finished yours?"

James sighed, not wanting to make eye contact with her roommate. "No, I haven't..."

"Well, you should probably focus on the things you can control rather than the things you can't."

Remaining unsatisfied, the young Asian woman looked off into the distance. "I guess you're right..."

--

Camilla sat in her room, looking through one of her binders. Fresh from the bar with Jane, she contemplated the way things went. Maybe I was being too tough on her. This would be hard for anybody.

With a deep breath, Camilla got up to her feet and walked to Jane's room.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Yes?" Jane quickly ran up and opened the door.

"I just wanted to check up on you," Camilla answered, letting her eyes roam around the room. "Have you started working on your presentation?"

"Oh, um... yeah..."

Camilla noticed the laptop on Jane's bed. "Can I see what you have so far?"

"Uhh... sure..." the young woman led her roommate inside where she was only able to show her the front page of her project.

I thought she would have more than this, Camilla thought to herself. Suddenly, she fixed her eyes on the minimized windows. As Jane walked to the other side of the room to grab a water bottle, the Latina quickly opened a browser and noticed it was Veronica's social media page.

"I know it's not much," Jane said, re-approaching the bed. "But what do you think?"

Camilla minimized the browser and closed the laptop before handing it to her roommate. "It's fine."

"Really?" the Asian woman asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah... It's totally awesome."

Jane could hear a change in Camilla's tone. "Um... Are you okay?"

"I'm great," the blonde responded with a smile. "I just wanted to make sure you started your project."

"Okay. Thanks for checking up on me."

As Camilla left and walked back to her room, her smile quickly turned into a frown. She grabbed the binder that was on her desk and moved it out of the way before pulling out a different binder. She aggressively flipped through a few pages before throwing the whole thing across the room, fighting the urge to scream.

Storming into her bathroom, she stopped at the mirror and leaned in. There was nothing but silence as she looked deep into her own eyes. Suddenly, her eyebrows furrowed, and she gritted her teeth before pushing herself away.

She made a beeline from her room to the front door. Huffing and puffing, she put her jacket on as fast as she could and rushed out.

A million thoughts ran through her mind as she walked along the river. After a long walk, she stopped and lit up a cigarette while staring at the dark body of water. Fixing her eyes on the waves, thrashing back and forth, she thought about her life and what it had become.

She rested her elbows on the railing while staring out in silence. After a slow exhale of smoke, she clutched her fists. Without realizing it, her eyes watered.

The winds were strong, blowing back and forth. Not only did they blow through Camilla's long blonde hair, but they also blew the tears from her face, hiding how much she was crying.

Feeling a vibration in her jacket, she pulled out her phone and noticed there was a message from Jane. "Where are you?" it said.

Camilla stared at the message for a moment. Shaking her head, she turned her phone off and put it back into her pocket.

--

Sitting on her bed, Jane tried to get focused and work on her project. Unfortunately, there was a lot on her mind.

She was worried about Camilla, who had been gone for hours. She texted and called several times but didn't get any response. It wasn't like her roommate to stay out this late.

Jane stared at her phone, waiting for a response. However, staring at the blank screen was driving her crazy. She tried to get her mind off it by looking at our computer, where she was still on Veronica's social media page.

Back and forth, she kept switching her attention between Veronica's page and Camilla's messages. Without realizing it, her eyes reflected the constant struggle in her heart.

--

Although Maria did what she could to mend Carmen's nerves, the young employee was still worried about all the secret meetings. I'm her assistant, she thought, sitting at her desk. Shouldn't I know everything she's doing professionally? Maybe she doesn't trust me!

Though she had gained great confidence in the bedroom, it hadn't translated into the work world. Unfortunately, Maria's quiet behavior in the office made Carmen insecure, despite the better performance.

"Am I crazy?" Carmen asked Monica.

"You're not crazy," her coworker assured. "But you should stop worrying about it. Maria is not the type of woman to hide things for malicious reasons."

"I know, but I can't stop worrying!"

Suddenly, Maria opened her office door and calmly called for the sweet assistant. "Carmen, come to my office, please."

Monica and Carmen looked at each other. "I guess you're about to find out," the small Latina said.

Carmen gulped as she walked into her supervisor's office. Looking at her hot boss from across the desk, she asked, "Yes, Maria?"

Maria placed a packet on the desk and pushed it in front of the employee. "I need you to fill this out."

Looking through the papers, Carmen asked, "What is this?"

"It's some paperwork that makes you eligible for tuition reimbursement," Maria explained nonchalantly.

Carmen's eyes got big as she looked up at her boss. "Reimbursement? For college?"

With a smile, Maria responded, "Yes. The company would pay for your college."

Carmen was frozen, thinking it was too good to be true. "But... why?!"

"Didn't you want to finish your degree so you could give your parents that diploma you promised them?""

"Yeah but... I didn't know this was possible. My degree isn't even related. How did you do this?!"

"I had to convince HR that your degree could help the company in the future. It was a bit of paperwork, but I got everything figured out."

The young woman began to tremble. "I'm honored... But... but... I can't finish school while I'm working here..."

"I looked up your school from your resume," Maria said, interrupting the timid assistant. "It's the same resume you showed me when I first interviewed you. They have both online and night classes. Either way, it can be done if you put in the work."

Carmen took a deep breath. She knew this was a pivotal moment in her life. Though she never had the work ethic of Maria, she was motivated to make her proud. "I'm willing to put in the work."

"This is one of the things I was working on," Maria said with a smile. "I didn't want to get you excited unless I was sure it could be done."

The young assistant was humbled in the moment. It was the break in life she always wanted, but never thought she would get. "Maria... How can I ever..."

"Go back to your desk and fill out that packet," Maria interrupted with a smile on her face. "Then start figuring out how you can register for classes again. That's how you can thank me."

Carmen looked up from her paperwork and nodded at Maria. With a big grin, she walked out the door and went straight to her desk, excited to continue her college career.

Noticing the young assistant back at her desk, Monica approached and asked, "So, how did it go?"

"Everything is great!" Carmen answered, holding back tears of joy.

Monica didn't know what happened in the meeting but could feel joy radiating from Carmen. "I told you Maria wouldn't do anything to hurt you," she bragged.

"You were right; Maria is the best!"

--

Did you see that email from work? Christine asked. There was an email sent out to all the sushi waitresses, regarding an open shift manager position.

"Oh, about the spot?" Vicky asked, sounding uninterested. "What about it?"

"Well... You should apply for it."

"I don't think that's a good idea," her roommate responded, putting her socks on as she got ready for her day.

"You'd be great at it!" Christine encouraged. "Plus, you're qualified for it. It just says you had to work there for two years. I haven't hit that mark yet but you have!"