Jane in New York Pt. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the trembles in Ashley's breath, Veronica decided to turn up the heat. She pulled her thong down, exposing her tight little anus. Channeling a move that Jane had done to her so many times before, she placed her thumb directly against her best friend's ass hole while using her fingers to stimulate her juicy clit.

"Ugh!" Ashley moaned sharply as her body tightened up. She began to fidget, feeling completely violated from Veronica's hand sliding up and down her crack.

Veronica noticed her fellow Latina wasn't the only one moaning. She turned her head and faced the cute little Asian server, who was drooling over the scene. "Do you like what you see, Mami?"

"That's so sexy!" Vicky quickly responded, watching her rub down the thick Latina. Feeling as confident as ever, she thought of another idea. "Veronica, can I make a request?"

"Of course, you can. You're in charge, remember?"

Looking nervous again, Vicky twiddled her fingers. "Umm... Well... do you ever lick ass?"

Veronica laughed before sticking her chest out with pride. "I'm actually the best at licking ass," she bragged, flipping her hair back.

The timid server was surprised by the Latina's sudden showing of confidence. "Is that so?"

"I can prove it to you."

Ashley and Vicky's hearts raced, anticipating the display they so badly wanted. In Ashley's heart, she knew Veronica was right. She was amazing at eating ass and it was one of her favorite fetishes.

Before the action could begin, Vicky let out her desire to move things to a more appropriate location. "Do you mind if we take this to the bedroom?"

Without a word, Veronica gently lifted Ashley over her shoulder and followed the little Asian. She then placed her bestie on the bed, forcing her on all fours as she spread her cheeks. "Now, where was I?"

Ashley gasped as she felt her cheeks being smacked and spread wide open. She was heavy with anticipation, knowing that warm sensation was about to grace her tight ass.

An intense simulation shot all the way up her spine, rendering her defenseless as she was taken over by pleasure. She felt Veronica's warm and talented tongue ravishing her pink little anus, forcing her to moan out uncontrollably.

"Mmmm!!!" Vicky moaned, unable to stop herself any longer from rubbing her own clit. "I've never seen Ashley moan like that!"

Ashley also wanted to touch herself while being licked out but was beat to the punch. She felt her best friend's fingers rubbing against her pussy while her ass was still being cleaned out, bringing her right to the edge.

Veronica looked over at Vicky with her tongue still pressed against Ashley's anus. "Do you want me to finish her?"

"Yes!" Vicky shouted desperately. She then helped Veronica by massaging Ashley's dangling breasts as she kissed the back of her neck.

Unable to contain herself, Ashley screamed out in pleasure, "Oh FUCK!" Her body went stiff and she was on the brink of something unlike never experienced before. "I'm going to cum so fast!!!"

"Yes, cum for me, Baby!" Vicky fondled Ashley's dangling breasts even more aggressively as she watched Veronica rub her to completion.

Ashley let out a sudden moan, sounding like she was punched in the stomach. However, it wasn't pain she was suffering from. It was pleasure that caused her body to release from its stiff state and melt into the mattress.

Though her juices squirted all over the sheets, neither woman had any intention to stop providing the pleasure she enjoyed so much. After collapsing onto the bed, Ashley was left rubbing her hands up and down her naked body as she still experienced chills.

Finally, Veronica let go of Ashley's hips and turned her attention towards Vicky. "Now, may I have a taste of your ass?"

"No," the little Asian answered, much to the surprise of both women. She wagged her finger at Veronica, reminding her who was in charge.

"I want you to use your mouth for something else," she said as she leaned back against the headrest. Then, with a big grin, she lifted her foot and placed it in front of Veronica's face.

The Latina gasped. "You want me to suck your toes?"

"I want you to worship my feet."

Veronica had never been in to feet, but she was desperate to please be a little server. There was something sexy about watching the smaller woman's growth in confidence that made her desperate to please her.

She placed Vicky's cute little foot in her hands and adored. Slowly, she put each toe into her mouth, taking time to suck them individually.

Vicky watched the hot Latina while sucking on her own fingers. "That's so hot!"

Becoming a little jealous, Ashley willed herself up to join in on the fun. "I want to worship your feet, too!"

Without hesitation, Vicky placed her other foot in front of Ashley's face. She became dripping wet, watching the two hot Latinas kissing and caressing her feet. "I've never had anything like this before," she quietly moaned as she touched herself.

Veronica and Ashley looked at each other while worshiping Vicky's feet, acknowledging how proud they were. Despite how impressed the Latinas were, they were completely unprepared for the little Asian's next move.

Vicky quickly pulled her feet away and jumped off the bed. Ashley became confused as she watched her walk off and asked, "Where are you going?"

With a cheeky smile, the little waitress turned and responded, "I know where your box of toys is."

"What?!" Hearing that announced in front of Veronica caused Ashley to turn red.

"You've used so many toys on me. It's my turn to you some on you!" Vicky found the box, hidden behind Ashley's clothes. When she opened it, she dug through some of the toys she had seen several times; strap-ons, plugs, and even a paddle. As she got to the bottom, she noticed an item they had never used.

Vicky returned from the closet, smiling ear to ear. Revealing the toy she had hidden behind her back, she said, "Look what I found!" It was a clear, double-headed dildo."

"Oh my God!" Ashley reacted, covering her mouth. "Are you going to use that on me?"

Vicky shook her head because she had a better plan in mind. "You and Veronica are going to use it on each other."

Both Latinas gasped, covering their mouths from the shock. Though the idea was hot, they couldn't believe how naughty the newly confident woman wanted them to be.

"How are we going to do that?" Veronica dared to ask.

"I'll show you!" Vicky gently guided both women on all fours, with their asses facing each other. Though she loved Veronica's zebra-print thong, she slowly pulled it off while appreciating her sexy body.

Veronica let out a subtle moan, feeling a subtle breeze against her wet pussy. "Ay, Mami!"

Grazing Veronica's juicy clit with her hand, Vicky slowly introduced the dildo inside her. "You're so wet! It just slid right in."

Turning her attention towards Ashley, Vicky whispered. "Now it's your turn." She grabbed her by the hips and pulled her fat ass closer to Veronica. Once their butts were close enough, Vicky slowly inserted the other end of the toy into Ashley's pussy.

She licked her lips, looking at the two Latinas who were now connected by a dildo. She gave each of their booties a smack before demanding they rock back and forth.

As Veronica and Ashley slowly allowed the toy deeper inside them, they began to moan from the fulfilling pleasure. They bounced faster, allowing their cheeks to smack against each other's. Before they knew it, they were rocking back and forth as fast as they could, enjoying the full satisfaction of being fucked by the dildo.

The beautiful sight alone was almost enough to give Vicky an orgasm. Watching the thick Latinas bouncing on the same dildo with their hot asses left her drooling all over herself.

Ashley's butt was a little bigger, but she liked the shape of Veronica's a little more. She was living a fantasy, watching those beautiful behinds twerk against each other while they screamed out in pleasure.

The two Latinas, tangled in each other's legs, both looked back at each other to see if the other. Unfortunately, they were unable to get a glimpse as the pleasure constantly left them moaning with their eyes closed.

Vicky wasn't the only one that appreciated Ashley's tush. Veronica could feel her fellow Latina's bigger butt overpowering hers, almost knocking her down with every snack. As she grinded hard on the toy, trying to hold her own, she realized a sudden climax taking over her body.

Veronica held strong as the orgasm took over her body, rendering her stiff and motionless while Ashley continued to bounce. Not long after, her uncontrollable moans got to her fellow Latina, getting her off at the same time.

Ashley started to squirt all over herself from the pleasure of Veronica's ass pounding the dildo into her again. After having such a competitive friendship, she was honored to cum with her bestie with their competing tushies. She stimulated her own clit, rubbing it as her juices sprayed over the bed.

Eventually, both women collapsed, moaning while lying flat on the bed. They were face down, panting from their intense orgasms.

As they lay their panting, Vicky noticed the dildo had slid out of Ashley's pussy but was still inside of veronica. She crawled over to her and began pulling it out. However, when she slid it towards her, she realized the extra stimulation it provided the exhausted woman.

She started twisting the toy while moving it in and out of Veronica's pussy. As the moans became louder, the waitress asked, "You like that don't you, Baby?"

Breathing harder, the Latina started squeezing her breasts while enjoying the penetration. "Yes, Mami!"

Pleasuring the sexy Veronica made Vicky feel sexier than ever. She slid the dildo in and out faster and faster, building speed until the Latina couldn't take it any longer.

"I want you to take the page out of Ashley's book and play with your clit while you're getting fucked."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Veronica quickly responded. There was no way in hell she would reject Vicky's demands after hearing her dirty talk.

Veronica gently tickled her clit while Vicky dominated her with the sex toy. She knew it wouldn't be long before she experienced another mind-blowing orgasm.

She was left moaning in an orgasmic rage at the hands of the little waitress. To her surprise, the newly confident Vicky wore her out with the dildo, leaving her cumming over and over, until she was completely exhausted.

Ashley watched on, not only impressed, but proud of the newfound confidence that Vicky displayed. She started to bite her lips, aroused by the thought of pleasing the smaller woman.

"Mami!" she called out. "I know you're in charge but can you please sit on my face. I want that pussy in my mouth so bad!"

The desperation in her voice melted Vicky's heart, leaving her unable to deny her request. She took off her little black panties and positioned herself over the Latina. As she straddled her face, she brought herself down and felt the immediate sensation of Ashley's warm tongue against her clit.

The brown-haired Latina could feel how juicy the little waitress's pussy was from dominating them. By the time she got her mouth on that wet clit, she had Vicky screaming in pleasure.

Although Veronica was exhausted, she saw Ashley pleasuring the cute woman and badly wanted to help. She got behind Vicky, straddling her fellow Latina's hips. "May I please lick your ass now?"

Through the constant moans, Vicky could barely mutter her approval. "Yes!!!"

Showing her own approval, Ashley placed her hands on Vicky's cheeks and spread them apart. She wanted to present her tight little ass hole for Veronica's warm tongue.

Vicky leaned forward, placing both hands on the bed as one Latina licked her pussy and the other ate her ass. The double pleasure from the warm tongues was an experience like never felt before.

The curvy Latinas could feel Vicky's little body trembling. Knowing it was only a matter of time, they both went to work, eating her out until she was exploding with pleasure.

Vicky came over and over, going light-headed from the crippling stimulation. She became much too sensitive to continue, but there was no escaping the intensity of the orgasm. The hot women were hell-bent on giving her every last gasp of pleasure they could provide.

After several orgasms, the little waitress collapsed on to the bed. Veronica and Ashley tucked her into bed and provided a pillow so she could relax.

"Thank you so much!" Vicky said, trying to catch her breath. She then gave each of the girls a kiss as they rested on each side of her.

"We are the ones who should be thanking you," Veronica responded, just as exhausted.

"I'll admit, it was fun being the dominant one for once."

"You're so sexy when you're in charge," Ashley added. "You're a great leader!"

Vicky was left staring at the ceiling, replaying those last words in her head. A great leader? she asked herself. As strange as it was, it caused her to replay everything the two women said to her during the entire night.

Suddenly, it hit her like a ton of bricks. "Wait a second! Christine told you about the shift manager position, didn't she?!"

Ashley's face went white, as if she saw a ghost.. "Umm... No! What shift manager position?"

Vicky laughed hysterically, covering her face. "I can tell you're lying!"

Veronica slapped her best friend on the shoulder and gave her an annoyed look. "Good job! You blew our cover!"

"Sorry! I guess I overdid it..."

"You have great leadership qualities?!" Veronica repeated, mocking her. "What were you thinking?!"

"Ugh! I'm so stupid!"

Once Vicky was done laughing, she just stopped and smiled at her amazing friends. "I don't care if it was just an act. Knowing you two went through all this trouble is more than enough to make me feel confident."

"It is?!" both women reacted, looking at each other.

"Yeah... You made me feel... special!"

--

Where is she? It was morning and Christine couldn't believe her roommate still wasn't back from her night out. She knew her roommate would be hanging out with Ashley and Veronica, but she didn't know Vicky would stay out all night.

Even though she told Ashley about the Shift Manager position, she didn't know what they had planned for her best friend. I hope they convinced her to apply.

The sushi waitress had given up on seeing her roommate and coworker before her classes started. Fortunately, just before she was about to leave the apartment, she noticed the doorknob turning.

A big smile came to her face as she watched Vicky walk in. Her roommate's hair was a little messy and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She also noticed Vicky wearing a t-shirt and shorts she had never seen before.

"Vicky! I was getting worried about you!" she joyfully exclaimed.

"Sorry! I should have let you know I was spending the night. It just came out of nowhere."

"I'm just glad you're okay." As Christine hugged her roommate, she noticed a new fragrance coming from her hair. "You smell good," she said, taking a long sniff.

"Thanks... I ended up showering over there. I had to use Ashley's shampoo and conditioner."

Turning red, Christine started to imagine Vicky showering with the hot Latina. She knew things could get crazy in Ashley's apartment. "Well, sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm off to class now. Maybe you can tell me about it later?"

Vicky sat on the couch and watched her cute roommate walk towards the door. "Hey Christine?" she called out.

The server stopped dead in her tracks. "Yeah?"

"Did you happen to tell Ashley about the Shift Manager application?"

Feeling her body cringing with nervous adrenaline, she stumbled over her words. "Oh, uhhh... well... I guess it kind of came up. Why? Did she say anything?"

Vicky glared at her roommate. "It just felt like she was encouraging me to apply for some reason."

"Oh really? I had no idea it would come off like that."

Now placing her hands on her hips, Vicky demanded her roommate to quit playing games. "Don't lie to me Christine."

The little waitress took her eyes from Vicky and dropped them to the floor. "Well... Okay, I told Ashley about it, but I didn't know what she was going to do."

"So instead of talking to me about it, you came up with a plan, behind my back?"

Christine placed her hands behind her back and went quiet. She felt so guilty for not being completely honest with her best friend. "I'm sorry... I just thought..."

Vicky quickly got to her feet and approached her sweet roommate. Grabbing Christine by the head, she gave her a big, wet kiss, stopping her from saying another word.

Christine was wide-eyed, surprise from the sudden show of affection. But as the kiss continued, she was able to close her eyes and enjoy the moment.

Releasing each other from the long kiss, the bright red Christine yelled out in excitement. "Vicky! What got into you?!"

"Your plan worked," the cute waitress admitted.

"It did?!"

"Yes. I'm confident now. Blah, blah, blah... take off your pants!" Vicky quickly undid Christine's jeans and started pulling them down.

The wide-eyed roommate didn't understand what was happening. "What?! What happened to you at Ashley's?"

"There isn't enough time to tell the full story," Vicky responded, grabbing her cute roommate's tush. "But I do have enough time to give you a quick, thank you, before you go to class."

Christine gasped as Vicky threw her onto the bed. She had never seen her best friend display such dominance.

Deep down inside, Vicky could admit to herself she was putting on a show. Though she was more confident after hanging out with Ashley and Veronica, she embellished her new attitude to show Christine how thankful she was.

Christine whimpered from the temptation as she watched her best friend pull her little panties down. "What are you doing to me?!"

"I'm taking care of you before your class," Vicky answered with a wink. "You deserve it."

"Oh, God... This is so hot... But I need to leave for class!"

"Don't worry," Vicky responded, placing her fingers on her roommate's clit. "This won't take long, at all!"

The shock quickly turned into pleasure as a strong wave of stimulation quickly overtook Christine. Her head shot back and her eyes rolled back before letting out a strong moan. "Oh!!!"

"Does that feel good?" Vicky asked, smiling at her best friend.

Christine couldn't believe the immense tingling taking over her entire body. "Yes!"

Vicky held her tight and forced a kiss on her lips as she continued pleasuring her roommate. Although Christine trembled, the cute Asian continued to kiss her aggressively.

Christine stopped asking questions in her own head and just allowed herself to enjoy the moment. She let go of any fears and kissed Vicky back with all the passion her smart roommate deserved.

Losing her mind in the hot make-out session, Christine was caught by surprise as a huge orgasm pounded her petite little body. She had to let go of her best friend for a moment to let out a deep moan as she continued to cum.

Vicky rubbed her juicy little clit to completion, wearing her friend out before she even knew what hit her. Before Christine could catch her breath, her panties were already pulled up, curtesy of her sweet roommate.

"Oh my God, Vicky! That was amazing! I've never cum that fast in my entire life!"

With a confident smile, Vicky responded, "I told you I would take care of you." She then helped Christine to her feet and gave her a smack on the butt before pulling her pants up.

The spank shocked Christine, sending chills up her spine. "Oh! What has gotten into you?!"

"That was just a little sneak peek," the little waitress said with a wink. "We can finish after your class is over."

Christine was left moaning at the thought of receiving more. She wrapped her arms around Vicky, now grabbing her ass with both of her hands. "I don't want to go to class anymore!" she pouted.