Jane in New York Pt. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky gave her a nice little slap on the butt. Staring into her eyes, she gave her another kiss. "You need to go to class, Christine. Don't worry... it'll be worth the wait."

The little waitress's heart raced. Vicky had never let her down before, so she couldn't wait to find out what was in store for her near future.

Just before reaching the door, Christine turned around and asked, "Can I get a hint of what you have in store for me?"

Blushing, Vicky looked down at the duffle bag she brought from Ashley's apartment. "Let's just say I borrowed a new little toy that we can both enjoy."

Christine didn't know what Vicky was talking about, but she looked forward to finding out. But despite all the crazy sex they were going to have that night, she was most happy knowing she had successfully helped her best friend. The sex was just the cherry on top of their beautiful friendship.

--

After fearing the comparisons for so long, Carmen grew an immense respect for Jane. The idea of being friends with the notorious woman she was trying to replace was now comforting.

Carmen wasted no time contacting Jane after she got her business card. They texted back and forth regularly until they developed a bit of a friendship.

Jane was happy to help her with her work since she still knew how to do a lot of the tasks. However, as Carmen's relationship with Maria progressed, she dared to ask for more personal advice.

Though they weren't quite on that level and they had never hung out in person, Carmen thought Jane was wise enough to provide the help she needed. It was especially helpful knowing the former employee had been in a relationship with another woman.

Lying in bed one night, Carmen decided to text Jane, seeking help. "I know we're not that close, but can I ask you something personal?"

It was late so she didn't expect a response until the morning. Much to her surprise, her phone rang immediately.

"Hello?!"

"Hi, Carmen. What's up?"

"Oh my God! I'm sorry! I didn't expect you to respond until the morning."

"That's okay! I wasn't ready for bed yet."

"You're in New York, right? Isn't it super late over there? I should have been more considerate."

Jane laughed. "I promise, it's okay! I was just finishing up a presentation for work so I'm still awake. What did you want to talk about?"

"Well... It can wait till tomorrow, if you're tired."

Though the cute Asian was tired, she didn't want to miss an opportunity to help someone in need. "Don't worry about me. This sounds important so I want to help. If you don't tell me, I will stay up all night wondering what you needed to talk about."

She's so awesome! Carmen thought to herself. No wonder everyone loved her!

"Is it relationship advice?"

"Oh wow, how did you know?"

"Just a guess. You said it's personal so I didn't know what else it could be."

"Well... You're right..." Carmen did not know Jane already knew about her relationship with Maria. In a similar fashion, her hot boss had called Jane for advice when they first started their sexual relationships.

"So, what's going on?"

Carmen started stumbling over her words, tiptoeing over the pronouns. "Uh... Me and... this person... kind of started seeing each other. This person thought... they wanted..."

"Carmen, Carmen, Carmen!" Jane interrupted. Though she had no intention of revealing she knew who the subject was, the dancing around pronouns was too distracting. "Instead of saying this person just say she."

Carmen gasped when she realized the former employee knew she was speaking about a woman. "How did you know?"

"Somebody very smart once told me that if you avoid pronouns when talking about a relationship, you're probably in the same sex relationship."

"Oh..." Carmen giggled nervously to herself. "I guess that makes a lot of sense..."

"It's okay, Carmen. I'm sure you know about my last relationship, don't you?"

The young woman was quite surprised that Jane would bring it up so openly. "Oh, umm... Yeah... You were seeing Veronica."

There was no reason to hide it. Jane knew she must have heard about it already, since she was working with all the same women. "See! You don't have to hide anything from me."

"I guess you're right," Carmen said as she laid herself back in bed. "Let's start over! So, I started seeing someone, and she's like an alpha. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think I understand," Jane responded, trying to keep herself from giggling.

"She's like a real leader and she's always in charge," the younger woman explained. "But when we first became intimate, I would get too excited and kind of dominate the action. At first, she said she didn't like it because she wanted to be dominant, so I did my best to let her take the lead. But now, she realized she likes it more when I am in charge!"

"Wow!" Jane reacted. "Sounds like she really had to swallow her pride!"

"She did! But now that I know she wants me to be dominant, I'm nervous about it! Like, I want to be good at it, but I don't really know what I'm doing. Everything about me is submissive! I didn't even realize I was being dominant those other times. It just happened!"

Jane rubbed her chin, unsure of how she should approach this situation. "Hmmm... Have you two been having sex since she told you to be dominant?"

"Yes..."

"Has she had any complaints since?"

"She hasn't said anything negative," the young woman hesitantly answered, trying to think back to every sexcapade. "But what if she's thinking it and just hasn't told me?"

"She sounds like the type of person who would tell you exactly what she likes and dislikes," Jane explained. "She sounds like a real... leader."

Carmen's eyes became big, excited that Jane had such a good understanding of the unknown subject. "She IS a leader! But what if I'm not doing a good job and she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings?"

"I don't think you need to worry about that," the wise woman countered. "Does she have orgasms when you have sex with her?"

"Oh, yeah!" Carmen responded, blushing. "She actually has A LOT of orgasms, now that I think about it."

Daring to get more personal, Jane asked, "Like how many?"

"Uhhh... Maybe five to ten orgasms.

"Five to ten?! Do you mean like the whole night?!"

"No, just like one round," the younger woman explained innocently.

"Holy moly, Carmen!" Jane laughed in disbelief. She was really impressed with the young woman. "Sounds like she's having a GREAT time with you!"

"Yeah, but what if she wants more? Like, what if..."

"Carmen!" Jane interrupted again.

"Oh... Sorry..."

Jane took a deep breath before continuing. "I think you're just overthinking this whole thing."

Somehow, hearing those words from the notorious woman comforted Carmen. "You really think so?"

With a calm tone Jane answered, "I really do. It sounds like you just really care about her and want everything to be perfect."

"I... I... I do! That's exactly it."

"So here's my advice," Jane prefaced, being completely supportive. "You just need to relax. I think you're doing an amazing job. Just try not to think about it too much and go with the flow. Do whatever your desires tell you to do, in the moment. That leads to the BEST sex, in my opinion."

All the anxiety Carmen felt suddenly vanished. She could finally sit in silence and not be burdened by her own insecurities. "Thanks Jane. That really makes a lot of sense."

"I'm so glad I can make you feel better."

"That was fantastic advice! Is that what you did when you were with Veronica?"

Somehow, all the anxiety from the younger woman shot over to Jane. "What? What do you mean, when I was with Veronica?"

"When you two were having sex?" Carmen innocently asked. "Did you just kind of go with the flow?"

"Oh, err... When Veronica and I had sex?" It was something Jane tried not to think about. However, as Carmen brought up their intimate history, the Asian woman began to squirm in bed.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Carmen said, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I just thought you guys were..."

"We were..." Jane interrupted. "I'm sorry. I was just a little distracted. Yeah, that's kind of how it went. We just did what felt right."

Carmen felt relieved that she hadn't upset her new friend. "So, who was the dominant one when you had sex with her?"

Jane could feel herself getting wet, remembering all the crazy nights she had with her former love. "I guess I usually was. I gave her a lot of massages so I kind of dictated where things went."

"Wow! I hope this isn't out of line, but that sounds pretty hot!"

Now red in the face, the former masseuse started rubbing her inner thighs together. "It was pretty hot..."

The young employee suddenly wanted more details. "Did you dominate her every time?"

"Not every time," Jane responded, biting her lower lip. "Sometimes she was super horny and would easily take control of me... I really like that too..."

"I see what you mean by going with the flow!"

"Yeah, I like having the option to change it up, just to keep us on our toes."

"I really like that!" the sweet assistant responded with a cheerful tone.

After a deep breath, the cute Asian tried to stop thinking about Veronica so she could get back on track. "So, yeah! Just go with the flow. Maybe even have a drink and do whatever your body urges you to do."

"Ok, okay. I'll do that!"

The young assistant felt much better and had the boost of confidence she needed. She wished Jane a good night and thanked her for all her guidance.

After getting off the phone, Jane set her alarm before resting her head against her pillow. She squirmed around the bed some more, squeezing the bed sheets while staring at the ceiling.

Why do I feel like this? she thought to herself, letting out a small moan. She then slid her hand underneath her panties to check her level of arousal. Oh my God! I'm so wet!

After a quick debate in her head, she realized she couldn't resist the temptation. I'm just going to do it... I've only done this thinking about her a couple times! Camilla hasn't even been having sex with me lately. I'm still mad at Veronica, but God, she is so fucking sexy!

She shut her eyes tightly and rubbed in a circular motion at the hot memories taking over her dirty mind. In that moment, she pretended it was Veronica's fingers bringing her such pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a loud moan, pretending it was the sexy Latina forcing her to cum.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Jane kept her mouth closed, trying not to be too noisy. Once the orgasm finished ravishing her body, she was left breathing heavily with her eyes wide open.

She closed her eyes, finally able to rest peacefully. The last thing she remembered thinking before falling asleep was, God, that felt good... Veronica...