Jane in New York Pt. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky stared at the floor, feeling zero confidence in herself. "I don't know. I heard some girls talking about it at work. Maybe one of them will get it."

"Why wouldn't you get it? You're so smart and you're such a good worker."

"I'm not leadership material," Vicky answered with a quiet voice. "Nobody would respect me."

"I respect you! I have more respect for you than almost anyone! You're like the smartest girl I've ever met. You just need a little courage."

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm just not cut out for something like that. I'll always be a follower, not a leader."

Christine shook her head, respectfully disagreeing. However, her lifelong best friend already knew she had her back. She knew it would take more than just her to convince Vicky of her worth.

When Vicky left for class, Christine grimaced at the thought of their previous conversation. She decided to pick up her phone and see if Ashley had any ideas.

--

Just as she had done the past few months, Ashley handed out coffee and breakfast when she got to work. When she got around to Veronica, she noticed her fellow Latina looked particularly good that day. "I don't know what it is but you're looking good, Babe!"

Veronica's face lit up as she accepted the breakfast. "Thanks, Mami! Thank you for always taking care of me by getting me breakfast. I've told you a hundred times you don't have to do this for me."

"I know but I don't want you to stop eating again like you did before."

"To be honest, I was really sad after my meeting with Jane. It's never going to be easy. But surprisingly, I'm doing okay. I've been eating and working out like normal. I don't know if I'll ever gain all my weight back, but I feel good."

Ashley looks the Latina up and down, licking her lips. "You don't just feel good, you look good!"

Veronica blushed and giggled. "Oh, stop it!"

"Okay, but seriously! I'm just glad you're doing better than last time. I was afraid you would to go into another deep depression."

"I thought I would too, but you've really helped me. Oh, and Vicky has been a big help too! She's so smart and so kind."

"She really is!" Ashley said, nodding her head. Suddenly, she looked up as a thought popped into her head. "Speaking of Vicky..."

Raising an eyebrow, Veronica asked, "What about her?"

"Christine called me yesterday and told me that Vicky's having some confidence issues."

"What kind of issues?" the black-haired Latina asked, feeling bad for the woman who helped her so much.

"It revolves around some promotion at their restaurant. Christine wants Vicky to apply for it but she's too afraid to because she doesn't think anyone respects her."

"She can be a little timid," Veronica said, grinning from ear to ear. "But I think we can bring her out of her shell."

Ashley bit her lip, thinking about the possibilities. "You wouldn't mind helping me, would you?"

"Of course, not!"

--

"Thanks for inviting me over!" Vicky said as Ashley let her into the apartment. "I was surprised you wanted to hang out on weeknight."

"I like hanging out with you any night," Ashley assured.

"And you said Veronica is coming too?"

"Yeah, she heard I was hanging out with you tonight and asked if she could come over. I'm starting to think she has the hots for you or something."

Vicky shook her head like she was snapping herself out of a dream. In what crazy world would a sexy woman like Veronica have the hots for me? she thought to herself. Having Ashley attracted to me is crazy enough! But now both those beautiful women are attracted to me? Impossible!

"I might have to tell her to back off," Ashley said with the smirk. "You're MY sexy girl."

The little server's cheeks became red and she twirled her body back and forth. "You think I'm that sexy?"

"Of course, I do! Who doesn't?"

There was a sudden knock on the door, interrupting their conversation. Although Vicky was enjoying her time alone with Ashley, she was always happy to see Veronica.

As Ashley opened the door and let her coworker in, Veronica's overall beauty immediately mesmerized Vicky. The Latina was wearing a little lavender dress. Her long wavy hair draped over her soft shoulders. The little waitress could not believe a girl like that could have the hots for her.

She lost her breast as Veronica came straight to her and gave a big hug. "Oh, hi Veronica!"

"Hi Vicky! It's so nice to see you!"

The small woman felt warm inside from Veronica's body pressing against hers. However, she was surprised to feel Ashley's hands slide between them before creating space between their bodies.

"That's enough, you two." Ashley then wrapped her arm around Vicky, pressing her own body against the little server.

No matter how many times she was intimate with Ashley, Vicky was always left drooling from her amazing body. Her heart pounded as the Latina's curvy body smothered her.

As they took a seat on the couch, Vicky sensed the two were being a little competitive with each other. Without words, they jostled for position, both trying to be closer to her. Before the waitress knew it, both women were pressed up extremely close to her, leaving most of the couch unused.

Eventually, Veronica put her arm around Vicky's shoulders, causing Ashley to react. She knocked Veronica's hand away from the small waitress as she said, "Excuse me!"

"What's wrong?" Veronica asked.

I told you not to get too close," Ashley responded, putting her arm around Vicky again.

"I just can't help it. She's so smart and sexy. How could anyone keep their hands off her?"

Caught in the middle of the cattiness, the small Asian woman urgently thought to herself, Are these beauties really fighting over me?! How is this even possible?!

"You're making me jealous," Ashley hissed, before giving Vicky a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yeah? Does this make you jealous?" Veronica rivaled her coworker by kissing Vicky on the other cheek.

The cheeks of the young waitress were blushing red, almost matching the lipstick marks left by the Latinas. What is going on here?! she thought, feeling her heart pounding through her chest.

Being a prideful woman, Ashley stuck her chest out and bragged, "She doesn't like your kisses as much as she likes mine!"

Veronica then stuck her chest out, looking just as prideful. "That's because I haven't given her a real kiss yet!"

"Oh please! Let's let her decide."

Vicky shook her head, looking at both women in disbelief. "Wait, what?!"

"Kiss me first, then kiss Veronica," Ashley demanded. "Once you've kissed us back to back, you can tell us who you like kissing more."

"Ummm... I think I could do that," the cute woman responded, sinking into the couch. This is too good to be true!

Ashley put her hand through Vicky's hair and kissed her passionately, quickly forcing her tongue down the young woman's throat. The chemistry was immediately clear as they kissed the way they did so many times before.

Though she loved kissing Ashley, Vicky wasn't used to having an audience. However, she was so into the kiss that she had no inhibitions around Veronica.

She closed her eyes, kissing Ashley like nobody was watching. She even let out a small moan into the Latina's mouth while massaging each other's tongues.

Once they were finally done, Ashley looked straight at Veronica, daring her to top that performance.

Veronica moved her hair out of her face before gently placing her lips on Vicky's. She kissed her softly, taking her time before slowly introducing her tongue.

Vicky loved the slow kiss, feeling it was appropriate for their first kiss. She moaned quietly, getting to know her sexy friend as they explored each other's mouths. She felt chills throughout her entire body as Veronica's nails grazed the inside of her thigh.

The black-haired Latina pulled back, giving the cute little waitress a sweet smile. "How was that?"

"That was very good!" Vicky answered, unable to contain her giggle. Not wanting to offend Ashley, she added, "They were BOTH very good!"

"That's not fair!" Ashley interjected. "I saw you running your fingers up her legs. I didn't get to do that!"

Veronica poked her nose in the air, happy with her performance. "Maybe you should have thought of that."

Giving puppy eyes, Ashley looked at Vicky and asked, "May I please have another try?"

The sweet waitress was completely caught off guard. Her fantasy didn't seem to have an end. "Of... Of course!"

They began kissing again, picking up exactly where they left off. This time, Ashley had a trick up her own sleeve. She ran her hand up Vicky's shirt, fondling one of her cute little tits.

Veronica could feel herself getting wet, just watching the two hotties going at it. Though she was a respectful woman, she became too impatient and decided to join in. As soon as she had the chance, she pulled Vicky towards her, joining in on the kissing while fondling her other tit.

Caught in the middle of the two sexy Latinas, Vicky had no idea what to do. Never could she have even dreamed of being between such beautiful women, jostling to make-out with her. All she could think was, I'm in heaven!

Once the women took a break from kissing, Vicky desperately asked, "What has gotten into you!?"

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked. "Is it crazy that we're both really attracted to such a strong and hot woman like you?"

"Yeah, don't be so humble," Veronica added. "Anyone would be lucky to kiss a girl like you."

Surprised from all the sweet compliments, Vicky let out a subtle moan. "You're both being so nice to me," she said with a trembling voice. "What else are you going to do to me?"

Ashley pressed her body even harder against the smaller woman. "I think Veronica and I are willing to do anything you want."

"Mmhmm," Veronica moaned, sandwiching Vicky between herself and her fellow Latina. "Just tell us what to do..." she whispered.

Vicky scrunched her shoulders, almost too shy to even make any requests. "I... I want to keep kissing both of you... if that's okay."

She took turns locking lips with both women. They were happy to oblige with any of her requests, making out with her while the other girls would kiss her neck.

After realizing how much she enjoyed each of the Latina's lips and tongues, an idea popped into Vicky's mind. Her face became red, thinking about how sexy things could get.

"What do you want us to do next, Mami?" Ashley asked.

The cute woman covered her face. "I... uhhh... Nothing..."

Veronica tried to help the younger woman come out of her shell. "You can tell us, Mami. We want to please you."

"I was just thinking... Vicky started, staring down at her lap to avoid eye contact. "You're both such good kissers. Maybe you two can kiss each other?"

With a teasing voice, Ashley asked, "Is that what you really want to see?"

It was already out there. Vicky couldn't deny her fantasy request. She kept her head down and whispered, "Yes..."

Ashley then smiled and answered, "Okay!" nonchalantly, making the young waitress's fantasy come true.

After the initial shock, Vicky was left drooling as the hot Latinas made out right in front of her. She couldn't believe the chemistry, watching their energies intertwine as they made out so passionately. It was hotter than anything she had ever seen.

Still locked in the kiss, Veronica opened her eye for a split second and noticed Vicky looking down at something. The Latina then checked herself, before realizing her dress had risen up and her ass was sticking out. She then reached around and placed her hand son Ashley's ass, noticing the same thing had happened to her dress.

Realizing she had caught the naughty little server peeping, Veronica asked, "Are you staring at our asses?"

The smaller woman was flustered. "Oh, uh... Sorry! I just noticed..."

"Should I take my dress off so you can get an easier look?" Veronica asked in a pleasant and reassuring tone.

Vicky gasped, almost surprised the Latina wasn't upset at her. Trying to keep her cool, she stumbled over her words, "Yeah, you can do that.. if you want..."

The hot Latina slowly pulled her dress off, revealing a lacey black bra and a zebra printed thong. Much to her pleasure, she could feel Vicky's eyes glued to her hot body.

"That's not fair!" Ashley argued, placing her hands on her hips. "You're swaying her to like you more by taking your clothes off." Turning towards Vicky, she asked, "Can I take my clothes off too?"

Vicky's face lit up, filled with joy. "Of course, you can!"

Ashley removed her dress and revealed her fat ass in a baby blue bra and thong with little ruffles. However, to Vicky's surprise, she also unclipped her bra, letting out those busty tits the younger woman loved so much.

Veronica let out a fake gasp, like she was surprised Ashley took off her bra. Facing Vicky, she asked, "Can I take my bra off?"

"Of course, of course!" The young woman helped unclip Veronica's bra, unable to believe she would get to lay her eyes on two great sets of tits.

Getting things back on track, Ashley asked, "Do you want us to make-out again?"

Just the idea of them kissing in only their thongs almost got Vicky off. She couldn't believe she was about to see it in real life. With a deep gulp, she answered, "Mmhmm!"

Daring the innocent little waitress to be bad, Veronica asked, "Are you just going to stare at our booties or are you actually going to touch them this time?"

"Is it okay if I touch?"

"You're in charge," Ashley answered. "You can do whatever you want."

I'm in charge... Vicky repeated in her head. Though she thought the phrasing was strange, she was quickly distracted from the sight of the two sexy women kissing again. She then placed her hands on both of their fat asses, rubbing up and down as they played with each other's tongues.

The moans of the Latinas showed Vicky how much they enjoyed her idea to have them kiss. They wiggled their nice asses, encouraging her to be as handsy as she wanted to be.

"You're turning me on with the way you're rubbing my ass," Veronica said. "Can we take your clothes off, please?"

Taking her hands from their tushies, Vicky started to cringe. "Oh, my body is nothing to get excited about."

"Don't be silly!" Ashley argued. Facing her fellow Latina, she winked and said, "I love her hot little body."

"Okay..." Vicky said nervously, before allowing the women to strip her down to her little black panties. She was most insecure whenever someone saw her small chest for the first time. However, Ashley and Veronica quickly comforted her by latching on to her nipples and sucking them like they were desperate for milk.

"Oh!" Vicky moaned out, desperately. Their warm tongues sent a strong stimulation throughout her body, causing her stomach to flex and her entire body to jerk.

She couldn't believe her eyes; two of the hottest women she knew were sucking and enjoying her breasts. As she watched on, not only did she become more aroused, she started to gain confidence.

"This is so hot!" she muttered. Vicky brushed her fingers through their hair before holding them by the back of their heads. She then pressed them firmly against her tits, showing the pleasure she had for their efforts.

Turning up the heat, Ashley worked her way up Vicky's body. She grazed her tongue from the waitress's chest up to her chin before lightly sucking on her neck.

The touch on her neck sent shivers down the Vicky's entire body. As she opened her eyes and looked at Ashley, she felt a similar sensation on the other side of her neck.

Before she knew it, both women were kissing the sensitive spots on her neck, leaving her almost paralyzed. This time, however, she had the confidence to grope the Latinas' tushies with no insecurities.

"That's right, Mami," Ashley whispered into her ear. "Grab my ass like you mean it."

"We're all yours," Veronica reminded Vicky.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Whatever you want, we will do."

Oh my God! she frantically thought. I've never been the dominant one!

Ashley pressed her thick body against a smaller woman and looked directly into her eyes. "I want you to take charge of me this time."

"Yeah?" Vicky asked, surprised at the sudden confidence in her to take control.

"Your wish is our command. Just say it confidently and we will make it happen."

Vicky took a deep breath, trying to collect any ounce of confidence she had. "Okay! I know what I want."

Both Ashley and Veronica gave their undivided attention, wanting Vicky to see how obedient they could be for her.

"You know how you like to give me spankings?" Vicky asked with a big grin. "Well, I think Veronica might need a spanking."

"Oh, yeah?" Ashley became excited and started rubbing her hands together. Unbeknownst to Vicky, the Latina loved giving Veronica spankings. "I think you're right, Mami. She's been a very bad girl."

Veronica put her hand over her mouth, pretending to be shocked by the idea of being spanked. However, she was already wet, anticipating her hot punishment.

I can't believe this is really about to happen! Vicky thought. Just imagining it made her want to squeal.

As hot as her fantasy was, the real thing was much sexier. Ashley grabbed Veronica by the hair and dragged her sexy body over her knees. Veronica let out a hot little squeal as she Ashley took control of her.

It took everything in Vicky's power not to masturbate as she watched Veronica squirm from the powerful spanking. Ashley pounded her ass with an open palm, leaving red marks with every smack.

"Ayy!!!" Veronica screamed. Her body was rocked with every smack, leaving her nice tits bouncing back and forth.

Ashley wiggled Veronica's thong right up her crack, tempting Vicky. "Help me give this naughty girl a spanking!"

Veronica moaned from the pressure riding up her crack. Then she was caught by surprise from the stinging blow of Vicky's little hand. She yelled out, feeling the smaller woman's confidence grow with every spank.

Ashley rubbed the hot ass while watching the giggling woman spank it. "You like spanking this hot ass, don't you?"

"I do!" Vicky answered, unable to control her smile. "But she's not the only one that has been naughty."

"Oh yeah? Who else has been a bad girl?"

Licking her lips, Vicky pointed at the Latina. "I think you need a spanking, as well."

A little surprised, Ashley gasped. "Ugh! Me?!"

"Yes, you!" Vicky forced both women to bend over on the couch, getting them in position for a double spanking. She focused her attention on Ashley first, rubbing her hot ass before giving it a hard smack.

"Ay, Mami!" Ashley moaned, wiggling her butt. "You're right! I do need a spanking!"

Vicky slapped her ass again and again, causing her to howl in pain. Soon enough, the Latinas had matching red tushies.

Impressed by the small woman's sudden aggression, Veronica cheered her on. "Yeah, spank that bad girl!"

Vicky quickly turned her attention towards Veronica. "You're not off the hook yet." She leaned over and smacked the Latina on her ass, causing her to yelp.

She alternated between the women, taking turns smacking their fat asses. She had them moaning and squirming against the couch, shocked at her sudden grasp of dominance.

As Vicky took care of the women, she noticed Ashley squealing much louder than Veronica. Although the Latina had come a long way, she was still a bit spoiled and not used to being disciplined.

Feeling sorry for the hurting woman, Vicky turned towards Veronica and asked, "Can you do something for me?"

"Anything!" the Latina answered, looking over her shoulder.

"Ashley's butt is really red. Can you please rub it for her?"

With a big grin, Veronica answered, "Of course, I will!" She positioned herself to Ashley's side, placing one hand on the small of her back, and the other on her fat tushy. Slowly, she rubbed her soft hand all over her best friend's ass.