Jane in New York Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that it's short but also flowy," one of the women said.

"I was thinking of just wearing my swimsuit," the beautiful Latina explained. "It's not like we're in the conference room anymore. We're at a resort on a beautiful island!"

Jane's eyes popped wide open, surprised to learn Veronica had planned on showing even more skin.

"That's a great idea," another woman agreed. "If you want to wear your swimsuit, go ahead and get changed!"

More women started to chime in, agreeing with the idea. "I think I'm going to grab my swimsuit too," one said. "Yeah, I want to wear mine too," said another.

Oh, great... Jane thought to herself, watching the women have a good time.I guess she'll be walking around in her bikini again...

Suddenly, she was startled by her pretty employee. "Jane!" Veronica called out before leaving.

"Uh... Yeah?"

"I'm going back to the room to change into something more comfortable. Do you want to change too?"

"Uhhh... That's okay..." the Asian answered. "I'll just wear this."

Veronica shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Suit yourself. But can you get me a plate and a tequila while I'm gone?"

"Sure..." the supervisor answered, already picturing her employee in her swimsuit. "No problem at all..."

When the Latina returned, she left Jane gasping at the site of her a brand-new bathing suit. She was even hotter than the cute little Asian was expecting, wearing a tight little red and pink bikini.

Jane could feel her heartbeat getting faster as her eyes were glued to Veronica's body. Though it was common for the Latina to wear revealing bottoms, these were so small they ran right up her crack, exposing her voluptuous cheeks.

"Thanks for getting my food and drink!" Veronica said as she approached the table.

Jane was completely dazed, not even realizing her employee was talking to her. Then as she noticed Veronica staring at her, she tried to quickly snap out of her state. "Oh... No problem! Nice swimsuit..."

"Oh, this?" Veronica asked with a little blush. She looked down at herself before performing a little twirl for her boss. It gave Jane an opportunity to get a great look at her bottom, causing her to gulp.

"Is it new?"

"It is, actually!" Veronica explained. Shopping and clothes were some of her favorite things to talk about, so she was excited to expand. "I bought several swimsuits about a year ago, but since I lost some weight, I was afraid they wouldn't fit me. That's why I ended up buying some new ones before the trip!"

Checking herself out, Veronica continued on, "This is my first time trying a smaller size. I thought it would fit right, but I guess I didn't lose any size in my breasts or butt. These bottoms are so tight!"

"They sure are..." Jane responded, taking the opportunity to check out the Latina's amazing ass and tits.

"Is everything okay, Jane?" the employee asked, taking her seat again.

The cute supervisor tried to come up with an appropriate response. "Yeah... Sorry, I just thought it was a nice swimsuit."

"I wasn't talking about that," Veronica said with a laugh. Grabbing her glass of tequila, she asked, "Why didn't you get a drink for yourself?"

"Oh!" Jane quickly shook her head, snapping herself out of the lustful daze. "I haven't really been drinking lately."

"Oh, why not? Are you trying to quit?"

"Uhh, not really," Jane answered, reflecting on her reasons for the first time. "I guess I'm just going through a phase..."

"What kind of phase?" Veronica asked, curiously. She clearly remembered Jane drinking a lot before she left for New York. Notably, she remembered how often the former intern would frequent the bar down her street, including the night they broke off their intimate relationship.

"I guess I was drinking a lot for a while there," Jane confirmed. "Then I went back to normal, only drinking every now and then. But ever since I got the Branch Director position, I haven't drunk at all. I've been too busy, not to mention I don't really hang out with anyone anymore."

Veronica looked around at the dozens of Sunshine Industries employees, many of which who were already drinking. "You're hanging out with people right now... and you're on vacation."

Jane made a nervous face but quickly brushed it off. "I think I'll just take it easy for now. I haven't had a drink in months so I'm afraid I'll get drunk really easily. And as the new Branch Director, I'm worried about making a bad first impression."

By now, Veronica no longer put a pressure on herself to make Jane happy. She simply shrugged her shoulders and said, "I think you already made a good first impression," before starting on her tequila.

Several other Sunshine Industries members joined the table, mostly wanting to sit with Veronica. They made it known how much they enjoyed her first impression. They also showered compliments for her swimsuit, causing the pretty Latina to light up like a star in the night.

As Veronica joked and laughed with the others, Jane sat in silence, scrunching her face.She didn't get this excited when I complimented her swimsuit... she thought to herself.

After the dinner and several more drinks, Jane was ready to get back to her room. However, several others from the company called her over to play a game.

"I don't know," she said with a tired look on her face. "I might just head back to the hotel."

"Don't be silly!" Veronica exclaimed. "It's not even that late. Let's spend some more time with all these nice people!"

After being encouraged by several others, Jane finally gave into the peer pressure and sat at the table where they were playing the game.

"So, what kind of game is it?" Veronica asked.

Much to their surprise, it was a game testing how well they knew their partners. Since each Director was allowed to bring one employee, everyone was already paired up in twos. All the contestants would be handed a dry erase board. Once they heard the question, they were to write their own answer down before guessing what their partner wrote for theirself.

"Eh, why not?" Jane said that she took a board and passed one to Veronica.

The first question was simple enough; Where did your partner work before Sunshine Industries?

As Jane and Veronica answered and revealed their boards, the entire crowd laughed, realizing they worked at the same company.

The next question was almost as simple; How old is your partner?

There was history between Jane and Veronica, so they were both able to figure it out. After remembering the last time they celebrated each other's birthdays, and adding the years since then, they answered Jane was twenty-four and Veronica was twenty-nine.

This actually resulted in more laughter as everyone discovered how young they both were. Veronica wasn't too young for an employee, but Jane was by far the youngest supervisor.

After only two questions, several teams had already made a mistake. Jane and Veronica, on the other hand, were just getting started.

To their surprise, with every question, they were able to find a memory in the past that led to the correct answer. They knew about each other's pasts, about their families, and their goals in life. They could even guess each other's favorite foods from all the times they shared meals together.

Eventually, a question came up that had both women sweating from the fun memories; What is your partner's favorite style of dance?

It brought both women back to the night Veronica took Jane Salsa dancing. Even though the shy little Asian had never gone out dancing, she just had fun bumping and grinding with her hot Latina.

Jane confidently answered, "Salsa dancing," which proved to be correct.

However, when it was time for Veronica to answer, she said, "I guess Salsa dancing since that's the only thing she's done?"

Much to everyone's surprise, Jane revealed her board, showing that she had answered almost exactly the way Veronica did. "I guess Salsa dancing because it's the only dance I've ever done."

Everyone burst with laughter but were more impressed by how well the two women knew each other. The Sunshine members started clapping and giving high-fives to Jane and Veronica. Eventually, the former lovers were even able to give each other a joyful high-five.

Finally, one of the top Execs for Sunshine Industries had to chime in. "In all these years, we've never seen a couple get nine answers in a row."

Both Jane and Veronica looked at each other nervously when they heard the word couple. They both grew red and inched away from one another before refocusing on the speaker.

"Even though everyone else has been eliminated, would you two like to go for lucky number ten?"

Jane and Veronica both looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not?" they both answered, exchanging a smile.

The Exec pulled out of random card before making a face. "This might be an easy one, but you'd be surprised how many people get tripped up by such a simple question. What is your partner's favorite color?"

Both women came to a sudden pause. Much like the Exec warned, they felt it should have been easy but they were having trouble for some reason. Neither could remember a time when the other clearly revealed the answer.

"I told you this would trip you up!" the Executive pointed out with a laugh.

Suddenly, everyone started cheering them on, hoping they would continue their streak of correct answers.

Jane thought back, trying to find any clues from their past. Without realizing it, her eyes drifted on Veronica's red and pink bikini.Is it red? she wondered to herself.I think I've just been staring at her swimsuit for too long.

Suddenly, a hot memory popped into her mind. She remembered a special night when Veronica wore a sexy corset with a pair of red lace panties. Thinking about how sexy the Latina looked in that outfit, she blurted out, "Red!"

Much to everyone's delight, Veronica revealed her board, which showed her answer, "Red."

Jane's face almost matched the color of Veronica's favorite panties. However, as she tried to think of her own favorite color, she couldn't get her mind off her employee's underwear.

Jane thought back to her favorite pair of panties Veronica used to wear for her: a baby blue thong with a black waist band. Not knowing which one of the two colors to write down, she wrote both in a panic.

"Are you ready, Jane?" Veronica asked.

"Yes," the cute Asian answered, looking down at her answer.

Veronica looked at her former love and remembered the time she expressed how much she loved those panties. Having nothing to lose, she guessed, "Maybe... baby blue... and black?"

Jane's eyes lit up and she immediately flipped the board over, revealing they had answered exactly the same again. As everyone cheered, they suddenly hugged each other out of pure excitement.

However, as our bodies touched, Jane felt something in her heart she couldn't explain. She immediately took her hands away from Veronica's tan skin, hoping she didn't cross any lines.

As a young Asian woman backed off, Veronica also did the same. They were left staring at each other awkwardly, with a light red hue on their cheeks.

"Congratulations!" the Exec said. "You two seem to have such a great bond!"

Filled with anxiety and butterflies, Jane quickly took her eyes off Veronica. "Just lucky guesses..."

"Yeah, we just got lucky..." Veronica also nervously responded.

Everyone just continued to congratulate them as the event was wrapped up. Before everything was over, it was completely dark outside and it was much later than Jane expected to be awake.

Much to Jane's surprise, when she told everyone she was heading back to her hotel, Veronica stated she would go too. "You don't want to stay out and drink?" the supervisor asked.

"I wish I could..." Veronica answered as she gathered her belongings. "But I'm actually running on fumes."

"Oh, that's right. You didn't sleep last night, did you?"

"I really haven't slept in two nights," the beautiful Latina pointed out. "I couldn't fall asleep last night, and the night before, I was afraid of oversleeping and missing our flight, so I could barely fall asleep that night as well."

Jane chuckled and shook her head. "You know me. I wouldn't have let you miss the flight."

"I guess you're right, Jane..."

Both women walked back to their room together. However, now that the sun had set, there was a cool breeze blowing against Veronica's delicate skin. She grabbed a white T-shirt out of her bag and put it on over her bikini top.

Although Jane appreciated Veronica's sexy torso, she couldn't take her eyes off the Latina, now that she was wearing a T-shirt and bikini bottoms. Suddenly, her face became red, thinking of the times they spent the night at each other's apartments, and Veronica would wear a T-shirt and panties to sleep.

Though she was caught in a daze, staring at Veronica's ass, she started to notice the goosebumps on her skin. It reminded the young Asian woman of the goosebumps the Latina would get during their inappropriate massages.

Jane forced herself out of her deep thought, shaking her head so she could snap back to reality. She pushed her memories aside, realizing there was something more important than her thoughts of lust.

"Veronica..." she called out, stopping the Latina in her tracks.

"Yes, Jane?"

Unable to hide her care for her former lover, the new Branch Director took off her jacket and offered it. "Here," she said placing, it over Veronica's shoulders. "You must be so cold."

Veronica grinned from ear to ear, showing a level of happiness Jane hadn't seen in a long time. "Thank you," she said, sliding her arms through the sleeves.

The two women didn't say another word to each other as they walked back to the room. Though there was an awkward silence, they both felt it was a peaceful and somber moment after a busy day.

As they continued walking, both women had trouble understanding why they were in such good moods. They understood nothing had been resolved in the relationship. However, being able to put things aside and enjoy one night together lifted a weight off both their weary shoulders.

When they got back to the room, Veronica handed the coat back to her supervisor. "Thanks for letting me borrow this."

"No problem," Jane responded, tossing the jacket aside. "Let's get some sleep. I have another busy day tomorrow. And you must be exhausted."

After Veronica nodded in agreement, Jane quickly got ready for bed by brushing her teeth and changing into the same pajamas she wore the previous day.

Once the Asian woman was done and in bed, Veronica grabbed her bag and took her turn in the bathroom. When she walked past the mirror, she finally noticed the huge smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes.

I can't remember the last time I smiled like this, she thought to herself, taking a moment to appreciate everything that happened that day.

I know I'm not supposed to base my happiness off someone else but... today was... really... really... nice...

She started giggling to herself, thinking about the look she saw in Jane's eyes when she was in her bikini.

Then, after taking a deep breath, Veronica looked into the mirror and smiled calmly at herself. She knew their relationship wasn't fixed, not by a long shot. But even if things were never resolved, she would always have that night to look back on and remember how amazing she felt. Somehow, that was almost enough for her.

As Veronica grabbed the pajamas she wore the previous day, she suddenly came to a stop. A smirk came over her face as she said to herself, You know what... I think I'm just going to have a little more fun before I go to sleep.

Jane was in bed, waiting for Veronica to return before turning the lights out. Despite wanting to get some rest before another busy day, she couldn't get her mind off her beautiful employee.

She knew Veronica was about to get the rest she desperately needed, but her mind had shifted towards her own needs. She just couldn't stop thinking about the Latina's bubble butt in those little red bottoms and while wearing her jacket.

Suddenly, the cute little Asian let out a frustrating moan. She had been fighting the feeling all day, but couldn't deny it any longer. Slapping both hands against the mattress, she frantically admitted to herself,I'm so horny!

She quickly threw the covers over her head as she pouted in silence like a little kid.I'm still mad at her for breaking my heart, but she's so fucking sexy!

Today was nice but that doesn't change the past. But her body looks so hot, and she wore bikinis all fucking day!

Unfortunately, she knew there wasn't enough time to masturbate before Veronica returned from the bathroom. Still, she had to touch herself to feel how wet she was.

Discovering the warm puddle in her panties, she frantically thought to herself,I haven't had sex in so long... And when I masturbate, I think about...her...

Quickly, she pulled her hand away, resisting the urge to get off to her sexy employee.No! she refuted to herself.I'm not going to do that! This is a work trip, not some kind of sex vacation. And besides, I'm still not over how much she hurt me!

As she heard Veronica coming out of the bathroom, she took a deep breath and told herself,I have to stay strong... no matter how sexy she is...

Suddenly, as Veronica appeared at the other side of the bed, the young Asian woman's mouth popped wide open. She went dead silent, only hearing the pounding of her heart.

Much to her viewing pleasure, the Latina was only wearing a small white T-shirt, which her nipples poked right through, and a baby blue thong with a thick black waist band. Coincidentally, it was the same thong she imagined Veronica in when she answered her favorite color.

"You're... You're.... You're... going to sleep... like that?"

With a smile, Veronica answered, "Of course, I am. You know I like sleeping in my underwear... Err... Maybe I shouldn't have brought up something so intimate... I'm sorry!"

Quickly getting under the covers, she made herself comfortable in bed. "I figured wearing shorts might have been the reason I couldn't fall asleep last night. I hope this isn't too... I just really need a good night of rest."

As Veronica closed your eyes, Jane was left squirming her legs together. "That makes sense..." she said with a trembling voice. "It isn't awkward at all..."

She silently pouted her herself, completely frustrated that her needs couldn't be taken care of. This is so unfair! Why did she have to fucking wear that?! This trip is getting harder and harder... At this point, I don't think things could get any worse!

Just before she could turn off the light, she noticed Veronica grabbing a water bottle by her nightstand. The Latina took a sip but unfortunately, some spilled from the side of her mouth, getting on to her white T-shirt.

After a cute little gasp, the Latina said, "Oh no! I got it on my shirt... Now I'm going to be so cold."

For some reason, the Latina's adorable whiny voice only made Jane more aroused. She stared at the wet spot, hoping to get a glimpse of Veronica's nipple through her shirt.

Catching herself in the act, she quickly got it together and tried to help her sexy employee. "I could turn the air down if you'd like. Or would you like me to grab you another T-shirt?"

After pondering it in her head for a moment, Veronica simply responded, "No, it's okay." Then, with a big smile, she left Jane in shock by taking her shirt off and exposing those beautiful breasts the young supervisor wanted to see so badly.

"I'll just sleep shirtless," she said with an innocent smile. "Good night, Jane!" She then rolled over, sleeping on her side with her back towards the Asian woman.

123456...8