Jane in New York Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned and looked towards the other side of the bed, she noticed Veronica staring back at her. "Oh... Hey...."

The Latina looked tired, but was less of a mess than the Asian. "Good morning, Jane."

"Good morning, Veronica..." As Jane checked her phone, her heart rate began to rise. "It's so late!"

"We were both pretty tired last night," the employee explained. "We don't have any important meetings today, so I figured you should sleep in."

"Oh... Thanks," Jane responded, trying to remember everything that happened the previous night. However, she began to cringe as she started to recall the wild night they had. "Veronica... did we have sex last night?"

With a deep breath, Veronica answered, "No... No, we didn't, Jane."

The younger Asian woman was a little surprised at the response. "Oh... I remember us kissing and rushing back to the room."

"You were entirely too drunk," the Latina explained. "I told you to wait in bed for me, knowing you'd be fast asleep before I returned."

"Oh..." Jane reacted once again, not knowing how to feel. There were so many emotions running through her body. She was impressed that Veronica was so responsible with her. She was disappointed in herself for getting so drunk. She didn't like knowing she was willing to have sex with Veronica, despite the unresolved issues. But strangest of all; she almost wished Veronica told her they had sex.

"Sorry for getting so drunk," she finally said, pushing all her conflicting feelings aside. "And of course... thanks for taking care of me the entire night."

"Of course... I promised I would."

As they both sat up in bed, Jane started to feel regret over what happened. "I'm sorry I came on to you like that in the hot tub. I still have some unresolved issues I'm dealing with, so I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea. I was just really drunk."

Veronica knew it was a bullshit excuse. She felt something there besides drunken lust. At that moment, she decided it was now or never. It was time to express what had been in her heart for so long. "Jane... Do you know why I told you there was nothing between us, and that we were just having fun?"

The young Asian woman took a deep breath, remembering that fateful night. "I think so..."

"I don't think you understand," Veronica explained. "I care about you so much, I wanted to be with you., and I knew you wanted to be with me... but I was afraid... afraid that you would stay with me and allow me to hold you back from your potential. I never wanted to lose you, but going to Sunshine Industries was the best thing for your future, and I was willing to sacrifice my own happiness to see you succeed."

Though Veronica felt relief, getting that off her chest, there was a twisting feeling in her heart as she watched an expression of anger grow on Jane's face.

"I know that..." Jane responded, slowly growing furious. "You think I don't know what?!"

"Oh..." Veronica reacted, feeling dumbfounded. "Then why are you still holding a grudge?"

Jane started laughing in disbelief at the audacity of her former lover. "You just don't get it, Veronica. You really don't."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about us!" Jane yelled, bringing Veronica to a confused silence. "I'll admit, it took me longer than it should have to figure out your plan. But that's the problem; it was your plan, not our plan.

"You think I'm so smart, right? You respect me, right? I have all the potential in the world and I can make good decisions, right? Then why the hell did you decide to leave me out of the most important decision of our lives!?"

Veronica went frozen, feeling completely sideswiped by this new information.

Jane was visibly shaking, and her voice quivered in anger. "You decided not to give us a try. You could have told me what you were thinking and we would have come up with a plan, together. I swear I could have made us work, but you decided, without me, to end us by hurting me!"

Veronica started stumbling over her words until she found a single point to focus on. "I... uhhh... I... didn't know... How could you have made us work?"

"I don't know, and I'll never know because you didn't give us the chance to make it work. Sunshine wanted me badly, and I had corporate on the ropes after Jennifer and Mark tried to lowball me. We would have figured something out, but you didn't give me a chance, and that's what really hurt the most..."

"I really thought you would have been better off without me!" Veronica argued. "And look how everything turned out. You're a Branch Director at Sunshine Industries!"

"That's not the point! I would have been successful, either way. I would have made something work. To be completely honest, I didn't know what would have happened, but I know I would have made it work. But we'll never know because you took that from me. You took that from us..."

"You're right... I should have trusted you with this situation. You're the smartest person I've ever met. But I'm here now, and I'm trying to fix this."

"You're only here because Camilla thinks I'm still in love with you!"

An awkward silence filled the room as both women realize the implications of what was just said. The word echoed through both of their brains as they both realized it was the first time the L word had been exchanged between them.

Needing to escape the awkward situation, Jane went out of deep exhale before walking towards the door. "I can't do this right now..."

After hearing the door slam, Veronica finally got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. She stared at herself for several minutes, trying to figure out the feeling looming inside her. Though she was on the edge of tears, she had a new sense of hope because it was the first time she actually fought for their love.

She stared at herself in the mirror, repeating over and over what Jane had said to her. Because Camilla thinks I'm still in love with you.

***********************************

Neither woman spoke to each other until it was time for the company farewell luncheon. Although Jane and Veronica's flight wasn't until the next day, several others were flying out that evening, making this the last opportunity to get together.

Despite not speaking to each other, they enjoyed a meal together as they sat in silence. However, after the events of the previous night, both women independently decided not to drink.

When the speakers were done, and everybody was finished with their food and drinks, several people came by to say farewell to the two women. But once again, it was the Latina who received more of the attention.

Jane wasn't jealous in any way. As a matter of fact, she was proud that her employee had garnered so much attention after such a short amount of time. However, she was shocked when the other Sunshine members brought up the dancing from the previous night.

"That was some pretty hot dancing you two were doing," one of the women said while giggling. "You two have such great chemistry."

Veronica and Jane both went red as they glanced over at each other. Then the Latina quickly tried to cover for her boss. "Yeah... I guess I drank a little too much. I get a little... inappropriate when I dance..."

Much to Jane and Veronica's surprise, the other women only replied with compliments. Funniest of all, one responded, "Your husband must be so lucky."

Veronica laughed awkwardly. She knew there was no reason to explain her business, but she felt a need to for some reason. "I... uh... I'm not married..."

"Oh!" the woman reacted. "Sorry! I meant your boyfriend is lucky."

Tapping her fingers on the table and looking around at all the Sunshine members, Veronica further explained, "I'm... I'm actually single."

Confused expressions came from all directions. "How could such a beautiful woman like you be single?" one asked. "Did you just get out of a relationship?" another one asked.

Veronica took a deep breath and smiled. Never looking over at Jane, she let her heart speak. "I was kind of with someone, but I messed everything up. And now I realize... I care for this person more than I've ever cared for anyone or anything in my life."

Everyone looked on with teary eyes, including Jane, as the Latina bravely poured her heart out. "Now, I'm doing everything I can to prove how much they mean to me. I blew it the first time, which was the biggest mistake of my life... But if this person ever wants me back... I'll drop everything for them because there's no one else in the world for me."

Though Veronica looked at peace with her emotional response, several women hugged and complimented her for revealing such a vulnerable answer. Jane, on the other hand, was on the verge of tears and had to remove herself from the table to get a breath of fresh air.

After saying their goodbyes to everyone, Jane and Veronica walked back to their hotel room. They both acknowledged each other with looks, but still didn't say a single word. The Latina could only imagine what was going through the Asian woman's mind.

Once they got back to the room, the emotions immediately got the best of Jane. Expressing herself through actions, she threw her belongings down and wrapped her arms around Veronica before planting a big kiss on her lips.

Even more surprised than the previous night, Veronica needed a moment to gather herself before she even realized what was happening. Eventually, the power and passion she felt through Jane's kiss prevailed, leading to a long and deep make-out.

When their lips finally separated from each other, Veronica looked into Jane's eyes with confusion. "You're not drunk, are you?"

"No," Jane said as she dug her head into Veronica's shoulder. "Did you mean that stuff you said at the lunch table?"

The Latina forced Jane to look her in the eyes. "Of course, I did. I've always felt that way. I was just too afraid to tell you."

"I'm glad you finally did... I don't know why, but it meant a lot to me."

Veronica just shook her head. "I'm sorry for making a plan without consulting you first. I now realize how wrong that was of me. I know that now, and I'll probably continue to make mistakes along the way, but I'll never make that mistake again because I know in my heart, I want to be with you."

Staring into the beautiful woman's eyes, a tear ran down Jane's cheek as she said, "I want to be with you too... But what if we keep hurting each other?"

Veronica took another deep breath before speaking from the heart. "I can't promise you I'll never hurt you again, but what I can promise is... I'll always love you."

Tears began to flow down Jane's cheeks. "What... What did you say?"

Looking as confident as ever, Veronica answered, "I said I love you."

Jane's heart exploded in a passion of fury, causing her body to express what her words could not. And though she didn't say it back in that moment, Veronica knew she had her.

They kissed fervently before falling onto the bed in each other's arms. Unable to control her actions any longer, Jane pressed herself against the hot Latina and rubbed her hand directly against her crotch. She then kissed her sexy employee even harder, forcing her to moan as they played with each other's tongues.

Veronica's dress had already risen above her waist, but she decided to pull the entire thing off, giving her Asian supervisor exactly what she wanted. Once she unclipped her bra, Jane ripped it off her and pounced on her nipple, sucking it like a baby longing for milk.

Left in nothing but a striped blue thong, Veronica squirmed uncontrollably as she had her nipple sucked and her crotch aggressively rubbed. She then grabbed a handful of Jane's long black hair and guided her head close so she could take her lips.

The sheer passion of the kiss caused Jane to tremble. Veronica took control of her, stripping her of her dress before positioning herself between the supervisor's legs. She then removed Jane's little thong, exposing her perfectly waxed pussy.

The Latina spread the smaller Asian's legs apart, holding them firmly with her hands as she dug into her soaking wet pussy. Her tongue glided from the bottom to the top, sending Jane gasping for air with every stroke.

Veronica ran her hands up and down Jane's hamstrings, pushing her legs up. She then licked even further up and down the Asian's crotch, making sure to tickle her sensitive clit and anus.

Jane was sent into a frenzy, moaning like never before. She could only hope the others staying on their floor were out of the hotel, so they wouldn't hear her frequent howling.

Veronica slowly introduced a finger into Jane's pussy, using it to gently stroke her G-spot. As the little Asian woman wailed even louder, the Latina placed her mouth over her clit and licked in a circular motion until she was ready to explode.

Jane's entire body went stiff, and her eyes shot wide open. Feeling a pleasure like never before, she frantically exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!"

A little smirk came over the Latina's pretty face as she continued playing with the Asian's clit. "Cum for me, Mami."

Being called Mami by Veronica for the first time in years set Jane over the edge. A violent explosion rocked the bottom half of her body, causing her to squirt out juices while her endorphins ran wild.

She closed her eyes as her breathing became heavier. Erupting over and over, her pussy continued to spurt out with every passing orgasm. She then squealed and hung on for dear life, realizing she couldn't handle much more.

When Veronica sensed her supervisor had given everything she had, she climbed on top of her and looked into her eyes, wearing a smile and Jane's juices on her face. Satisfying her love's physical needs fulfilled a void in her heart she didn't even realize was there.

Before Jane was even able to catch her breath, she jumped into action, tearing into the Latina without a second thought. She pushed Veronica onto her back, before ripping her sexy little thong off. She then made-out with her, shoving her tongue down her throat as she began tickling the Latina's juicy clitoris.

Veronica was already on the edge of an orgasm, but she wanted it to be perfect. She quickly undid Jane's bra, being careful not to interrupt their kissing as she left the Asian woman and herself completely naked.

With one hand, she grabbed a handful of Jane's ass, and with the other she grabbed one of her tits. She then smacked the Asian's tushy as she continued to make-out while being rubbed down.

The smack caused the smaller woman to gasp and moan into Veronica's mouth. The reaction was even more arousing to the Latina, causing her to sensually rub and smack the Asian's tush, over and over.

Suddenly, hearing the Asian's subtle gasps into her mouth, along with having her clit stimulated by the woman she loved, caused her entire body to stiffen up as it prepared for an eruption. She clung on to Jane as hard as she could, hanging on for dear life.

Though it had been years since they had sex, Jane could read Veronica's body language like a book. Knowing exactly what was coming, she whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, Baby."

Veronica's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she shot out a piercing moan. The dam had finally broken, and a wave of pleasure crashed into all parts of her body, inside and out.

She grew too stiff and fragile to kiss, but the Asian never disconnected her lips, forcing her to make-out as the waves of pleasure continued making splashes throughout her body.

Jane gave Veronica everything she needed, exactly when she needed it. When the Latina got too sensitive, the Asian rubbed softer. When she needed a kiss on the neck, Jane kissed her on the neck. When she was ready to return the kiss, the Asian made-out with her like they would never kiss again.

One orgasm compounded into another, elevating Veronica to heights she had never been to or even heard of. It was more than having sex with someone from the past; it was a reconnecting of souls. It wasn't a fulfillment of lust; it was a confirmation of love.

Eventually, they collapsed into each other's arms, exhausted from the outpouring of their hearts. They were connected like two puzzle pieces that had been missing from each other. Gazing into each other, they stroked one another's hair as they enjoyed the peaceful moment.

"That was amazing," Jane finally whispered, breaking the silence.

Veronica smiled and nodded in agreement. "It was even better than I remember."

Jane became red and cringed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry for squirting all over you..."

"That's okay," the Latina responded, giggling. "I liked it. And besides, I needed to take a shower, anyway."

"So do I," Jane responded. "Do you mind if I join you, for old times' sake?"

Suddenly, Veronica went completely red in the face. "I think I have an even better idea."

"Oh? What is it?"

"How about a hot bubble bath?"

Jane's face lit up as she lifted herself from the bed. "You were right; That's a much better idea!"

They eventually found themselves in the tub, enjoying the hot water. Veronica sat behind Jane, giving her a shoulder massage with her warm and soapy hands.

"This is so nice," the Asian said, closing her eyes as she leaned back against the Latina.

Veronica whispered into her ear, "You deserve this. You've done such a great job as the new Branch Director."

"You really think so?"

"Of course, I do."

Jane chuckled to herself as she thought about where life had taken them. "Isn't it kind of funny? Our whole relationship started with me giving you a massage. And here we are; on vacation, sitting in a bubble bath, while you give me a massage."

The Latina was left blushing, realizing there was nowhere else she would rather be. "I guess it is a little bit of a role-reversal, but I love giving you massages too."

Suddenly, the smaller woman turned around and got on her hands and knees so she could face Veronica. "You know... that's not the only role-reversal that's going on."

A curious look came over the Latina's face. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well... for so long, you were the one who hid your emotions from me," Jane started, while staring into Veronica's beautiful eyes. "Now I'm the one that has something to tell you."

"What is it?" Veronica asked, prepping her heart.

Jane took a deep breath as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Veronica... I love you.

Tears flowed from Veronica's eyes and her lips trembled. "I love you too" she responded with fireworks going off inside her.

Jane calmed her quivering soul by scooting in and giving her a soft kiss. They slowly began to make-out, introducing their tongues as the warm water dripped from their naked bodies.

No longer hiding a thing from each other, they kissed harder and harder, letting all the passion flow from the inside out.

Jane moved down to Veronica's neck, kissing it lightly before proceeding to her breasts. After giving each nipple a lick and a suck, she returned to the Latina's mouth and teased her tongue. Then with her hand, she worked her way up Veronica's inner thighs, slowly rubbing the quivering women's clit in a circular motion before allowing her fingers to slide in her pussy.

Veronica let out a sudden gasp as the pleasure only made her kiss harder. She reached one of her hands between Jane's legs and rubbed her clit. Then, with her other hand, she reached around the Asian's little body and rubbed her tight little anus.

Jane trembled into Veronica's mouth from the sudden stimulation, but she did her best to keep kissing. There was nothing that could make her leave the lips of the woman she loved.

1...345678