Jane in New York Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so fucking good!" Veronica let out, still moaning as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You did such a good job, Baby."

Veronica wrapped her arms around Jane, holding her tightly from behind. "I'm so glad I finally get to cuddle with you. I've wanted to do it this entire trip."

Jane backed herself into the taller woman, feeling the warmth and protection from being in her arms. "You make such great big spoon."

Though completely exhausted, Veronica couldn't help but rub her hands up and down Jane's hot little body. She wanted to explore every inch, from her shoulders down to her smooth legs.

Eventually, she couldn't resist the temptation to play with Jane's cute and pointy nipples. She gave each of them a little pinch, causing the Asian woman to breathe faster.

Hearing her love becoming aroused again on only encouraged her to go further. Her right hand found its way between Jane's legs, and she began rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Jane moaned as her head shot back, leaning against Veronica's shoulder. The Latina began kissing on her neck as she rubbed her wet pussy even faster.

"Do you like this?" the sexy employee teased. "Is this why you wanted me to be the big spoon?"

There was a struggle in Jane's face and she could barely talk. With her eyes shut tight, she muttered, "I wasn't expecting this... but it feels... so fucking good!"

Veronica continued to pinch Jane's nipples while sliding her fingers up and down her wet little slit. The Asian moaned louder and louder, squirming as the Latina sucked on her neck.

"I'm going to... I'm going to..."

"Cum, Mami!" Veronica interrupted, rubbing her little Asian as fast as she could.

Suddenly, Jane let out of piercing howl, as her body shook violently. She became so sensitive, she could barely handle being touched any longer. However, the bigger and stronger Latina held her firmly, playing with her until the orgasm finally ran its course.

The Asian squirted hard, leaving Veronica's fingers nice and wet. When the orgasm was over, the Latina placed her fingers into her own mouth and sucked them clean.

Jane turned around and looked at her lover with desperate eyes. They shared one final kiss before reminding each other how they felt.

"I love you, Baby."

"I love you too, Mami."

A new sense of comfort surrounded both women. A comfort in their hearts that no matter what the future had in store for them, they could get through anything as long as they had each other.

****************************

Epilogue

"Once again, thank you for taking care of everything while I was gone."

"No problem."

"Everyone said you did a great job as the acting Director. Are you still interested in a position like that?"

Camilla smirked before simply responding, "No, I'm not."

"Are you sure?" Jane asked, looking a bit confused. "You pretty much run everything at this office. I almost think it would be best if I stepped down and you took over, officially."

The blonde chuckled to herself before taking a deep breath. As she started to make her way out, she responded, "I appreciate the offer, but I've had my fun. I'm no longer interested in the position."

She left her boss confused, sitting in silence behind her desk. But as Camilla was about to close the door, she offered a comforting statement. "Besides, I still think you're the best fit for the job."

As Camilla made her way back to her desk, she suddenly ran into Veronica. It was their first encounter since the Puerto Rico trip ended. Much to the blonde's surprise, her brunette counterpart immediately ran up and gave her a tight hug.

"Oof!" she reacted as Veronica squeezed her. "Are you okay?"

"Thank you..." Veronica whispered, sounding emotional. She buried her head into Camilla's shoulder and held her coworker in a tight embrace.

"Thank you for what?"

"Jane told me what you did... Thank you for everything..."

Looking around a bit frantically, Camilla asked, "What exactly did she tell you...?"

Veronica quickly grabbed Camilla by the hand and led her into the break room. Once they were alone, she explained, "She told me about her history with you. You figured out what happened between us and tried to get us back together..."

"Oh, yeah..." Camilla responded, raising her eyebrows. "It went something like that.."

Veronica hugged the blonde once again, squeezing her just as tight as she did the first time. Once again, Camilla just left her arms by her side, not engaging in the hug.

"I know you had feelings for her... but that was really amazing of you to go out of your way and get us back together... I can't thank you enough..."

For a split second, Camilla finally let the emotions get to her. She allowed her hands to leave her side and give Veronica a soft touch on the back. It was the first time she reciprocated any affection in months.

After a somber moment, they ended the embrace, and Veronica asked, "Did Jane talk to you about becoming the Branch Director?"

"She did, but I'm not interested."

"What? I thought that was the position you wanted for so long."

The blonde brushed it off and shrugged her shoulders. "I thought it was too." As she noticed a look of panic coming over her coworker's face, she asked, "You guys aren't trying to get me to be the supervisor, so you don't get in trouble, are you?"

Veronica became visibly nervous, fidgeting around as she stumbled over her words. "Oh, umm... Well, it's just..."

"Superior and subordinate relationships are allowed here," Camilla interrupted, solving Veronica's problem before even being able to ask.

"They are?!"

The blonde walked off before quickly returning with a paper in her hand. Handing it over, she explained, "You just have to sign one of these non-disclosure agreements. It basically promises the company you won't sue them if you guys separate."

"Oh..." Veronica reacted, surprised her coworker was able to figure that out so quickly. "I'll... uhh... I'll show this to Jane."

Camilla could see the sudden excitement in the brunette's face. Her coworker was eager to show the document to Jane, so the blonde politely excused her. "I'll see you later. I have some work I need to do."

"Okay, thanks! I'll talk to you later!" Veronica quickly gave her coworker another hug before rushing out of the break room.

As Camilla made her way back to her desk, she slowly walked past Jane's office. Pausing for a moment, she looked through the glass and saw the two women smiling at each other as they looked over the document. In that moment, she saw more than the expressions on their faces. She saw two people who were truly happy, and back together for good.

Camilla stared on, not showing any emotion in her appearance. But before moving forward, she took one final glance at Jane to appreciate the special bond they once had.

She replayed the moments they had together: The time she met Jane during the conference interview, and she gave that silly answer that her special talent was giving massages. The time she picked the nervous woman up from the airport and assured her everything would be okay. The time she helped Jane move into her apartment and became her roommate, the best roommate she ever had. The time she opened up to Jane about her ex, and even had an emotional breakdown. The time she discovered Jane's birthday and got her a strawberry shortcake.

She remembered it all: The trips, the conversations, the late nights. She was even able to fondly remember Jane getting the Director position over her, because of the way the young woman always supported her and made sure she was okay.

Camilla took one final look at the amazing woman and with a deep breath, she walked away.

Jane... I'm glad you're happy now. But this wasn't the selfless act both of you think it is. Secretly, I wished you would have realized you didn't love her... and that you would come running back to me. But I knew that wouldn't happen. And unfortunately, I'm almost never wrong...

Thank you for the role you played in my life. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. Thank you for caring about me... and making me feel valuable again. Being wanted by someone as amazing as you made me realize how special I am... even if it was temporary. So, thank you...

And Veronica... I know you never wanted to like me, and I never wanted to like you either... but I can see why Jane loves you.

The painful truth is... You were never going to be out of the picture. She was always going to leave me for you. I wasn't doing you a big favor. I was just protecting myself by pushing the timeline forward.

You two enjoy your new life together. I'll be leaving here pretty soon. I don't think my heart can handle seeing you two so happy together, at least not yet.

I think it's time for a change of scenery. I've been at Sunshine since I was twenty, but it's time to go in a different direction.

She pulled her phone out and place the call. "Hey, this is Camilla. If your offer is still on the table... I'm ready to accept it."

************************************

When the workday was over, and Jane offered to give Veronica a ride. However, when the Latina got in her car, she went straight back to her own apartment.

As they got inside, the supervisor noticed a big smile on her beautiful employee's face. "Why are you so smiley?"

"I thought you were going to take me to my apartment," Veronica answered, giggling.

"I am, eventually," Jane said with a wink. "Is there any reason you can't spend time with me here?"

"I guess not," Veronica whispered as she began straddling Jane on the couch.

The two lovers shared that soft kiss while groping each other's bodies. Jane pulled the Latina's dress above her hips so she could rub her nice ass.

"I have news," Jane said with a big smile.

"What is it, Mami?"

"I already heard back from HR. They said there shouldn't be any issues with our non-disclosure agreement. It'll be approved as soon as they receive it."

Veronica gasped and wrapped her arms around Jane. "That's great news, Mami! I guess we are officially together now!"

"I guess we are," Jane said, squeezing her ass and giving her another soft kiss.

Veronica moaned from the touch of Jane's lips. "Mmmmm... I could kiss you all day."

"Maybe you should," the cute Asian said with a wink.

"I wish!" the Latina responded, giggling. "But eventually, I'll have to go back to my apartment. I haven't even unpacked yet."

An even bigger smile grew on the cute Asian's face. "Maybe I don't want you to unpack."

"What do you mean, Mami?"

"Maybe you should just bring your bags and unpack over here," the supervisor suggested. "We can move all your other stuff here, too. That way, we would never have to be apart."

"Mami!" the hot Latina said with a gasp. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, Baby. I don't want to spend another night without you. If you're willing to, I want you to live with me."

Veronica's eyes got watery as she stared into the eyes of the woman she loved. "I would love that!"

With a confident smile, Jane continued to push forward. "I think tomorrow, we should go to your apartment's office and break your lease. I'll even pay for it. That's how bad I want you to live with me."

Veronica chuckled to herself, fighting tears of joy. "I want to live with you too but... but are you sure we're ready for this?"

Jane continued to look on, confidently. Seeing the beautiful Latina gave her the sense of calmness she needed to answer the question without hesitation. "I've been ready for a long time. I just didn't know it yet. This is the life I want. This is the life I've grown accustomed to. Everything is always at a hundred miles an hour. And that's the way I want to run towards our future."

Now completely balling, Veronica planted a kiss on Jane's lips, showing how grateful she was for the journey they were about to begin. After the passionate kiss, she looked at her lover and said, "I can't believe this is real. It feels like a fairy tale."

Jane looked at her girlfriend and smiled from cheek to cheek. "This is a fairy tale... and you are my happy ending."

********************

Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading my series! The story meant a lot to me and I think you all so much for taking the time to read it.

After a year and a half, I'm glad to finally close out the story. Though I hope to write some smaller stories in the future, updating the lives of some of these characters, the series has come to an end.

In the future, I may write a short series about Camilla. She has a new adventure ahead of herself, hoping to find her own happiness.

I may take a little break, or at least slow down for a little while. I've been on overdrive these past few months. This last chapter was especially time-consuming and stressful. However, it was a great joy to write!

Whew! I need some rest now. But I have so many projects coming up, I may not be able to stay away for too long.

Please comment or message me if you have any questions or want to share any opinions about the series. Messages and comments are the biggest thanks you can give me!

Once again, thank you so much for reading my stories. I will update you all with smaller stories of their lives in the future. Until then, hopefully I'll see you in my other stories.

Goodbye and I love you all!

1...345678