Jane in New York Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane almost had to fight back tears. She started squeezing Veronica's hands, clutching on to them like lifelines that were saving her from her anxiety. "I wanted to tell you something earlier today..." she admitted with a quiet voice.

"What is it?"

"At my meeting today, everyone had so many compliments for us. They said we're doing a great job with the new branch."

A big smile came over Veronica's face. She wasn't surprised, but she loved hearing that others acknowledged Jane's hard work. "See? Everyone knows you're doing a good job. You've been working your ass off for years and it's about time you start taking credit for what you've accomplished."

"I guess you're right... Thank you, Veronica..."

"No problem," the Latina responded, placing a hand on Jane's shoulder. "After tonight, we only have one more day here. You've done enough work. I think you should focus on having some fun."

Jane nodded her head and gave another genuine smile. "I think I'd like that..."

"Okay!" Veronica said, relieved the adorable Asian was finally ready to let loose. "What would you like to do for fun?"

"This is the first time I've drunk in so long... I missed it. I really want to keep drinking and hang out with you, but I'm afraid of getting too drunk in front of the Sunshine Execs."

"I got you," Veronica said with a wink. "If you get too drunk, I'll take care of you. I'll bring you back to the hotel room and put you to bed before anyone even notices."

"Are you still strong enough to carry me?" Jane asked, giggling. "I might be a little heavier."

The Latina looked the little Asian's body up and down while subtly biting her lip. Just before leaving to grab a couple of margaritas, Veronica stated, "I might have lost a little weight, but I can still handle you..."

Jane wasn't sure what Veronica meant by that, but the way she said it had her hornier than ever. She couldn't get it off her mind as she drank and chatted with her sexy employee.

After several drinks, the two women had really loosened up and almost completely forgotten about their awkward tension. They spent almost an hour just talking and giggling together, as the alcohol, once again, got the better of Jane.

Staring at the beautiful woman with her long black hair blowing in the wind, Jane couldn't hold her tongue any longer. "Why do you have to be so hot?" she accidentally let out.

Veronica immediately placed to hand over her mouth in shock. Her face turned red as she started giggling.

"I'm sorry! Was that awkward?!" Jane asked, grabbing Veronica's hands again.

"You weren't kidding about not being able to handle your alcohol!" Veronica said, blushing.

"Ugh! Can you blame me?! You know how hard it is watching you walk around in your underwear and bikinis all day?!"

"I didn't even think you noticed," the Latina said with a wink.

"Of course, I noticed!"

When Veronica finally stopped giggling, she took a deep breath before asking a question. "So... remember last night when we played that couples guessing game? Why did you guess my favorite color was red?"

Jane was now the one completely red as she looked around, trying to think of an excuse. "Well... you're wearing red right now..."

"We played that game before I ever wore this dress, Silly! Now, what was your reason?"

The young woman let out another groan. "Ugh! I'm only going to admit this because I've been drinking."

"Don't tell me then," the hot employee quickly rebutted. "I don't want to know unless you want me to know."

Hearing that only made Jane want to tell the sexy woman even more. "No, I want to tell you!"

"Okay," Veronica said with a chuckle.

"Do you remember that sexy outfit you wore for me a long time ago?" Jane asked. "It was after I pulled that all-nighter, and you came to my apartment to take care of me. You wore this hot corset with a really sexy pair of red panties..."

With a confident stare, Veronica responded, "I remember that..."

"Well, I remember you saying those were your favorite panties, so I just kind of assumed it was because they were red..."

Veronica became all bashful, knowing their moments of intimacy were still in Jane's minds. "That was a very smart guess... Those are my favorite panties... But speaking of panties, do you know why I guessed your favorite colors were blue and black?"

Jane became even more red, almost cringing from her own embarrassment. "Is it because I told you that baby blue and black thong you have was my favorite? And you promised to wear it for me again someday?"

"Maybe..." the sexy Latina responded with an innocent face.

"I noticed you wore it again the other night..."

"Oh, you did?! I didn't even know you were paying attention to me."

Picturing the hot woman in front of her, wearing that sexy thong, Jane just smiled and responded, "I noticed..."

The women hardly knew what to say at this point. They were both left giggling together as they stared into each other's eyes, biting their own lips.

Despite having so much on their minds they wanted to communicate, they immediately became distracted by a sudden blaring of music. Veronica picked up a quick glimpse of excitement in Jane's eyes when people started dancing. Getting up to her feet, she asked, "Want to hit the dance floor?"

The smaller Asian woman sank into her chair. "No, that's okay... I'll just sit here and watch..."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jane! Let's go!"

"No... I don't know how to dance..."

"You know how to Salsa dance."

A frantic look came over the young supervisor's face. "That was a long time ago and I didn't really know what I was doing... And I probably forgot..."

Veronica grew tired of all the excuses. Knowing Jane was just being insecure again, she grabbed her by the hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Veronica!" the cute young woman kept shouting, to no avail.

When they got to the dance floor, the Latina immediately took the lead, helping Jane recover the muscle memory of the Salsa moves she learned in the past. She made sure to be very encouraging, giving the shy woman several compliments along the way to help her with her confidence.

"Are you having fun?" Veronica asked as she twirled Jane around.

"I actually am..."

"You're doing a great job! It's like you haven't missed a beat. But in case you're still worried, remember what we did last time; Just concentrate on having fun with me and pretend nobody is watching us."

Those words kept playing in Jane's head, as she finally gave in to the alcohol and danced with Veronica like nobody else was there. The less they thought about their surroundings, the more they had fun spending time together.

Eventually, their bodies started to communicate what their mouths hadn't been able to. They started bumping and grinding, turning the heat up as they felt more intimate.

At one point, Veronica leaned back into Jane and began grinding her ass against the cute Asian's crotch.

Pretend nobody is watching, Jane repeated in her head, as she let her hands roam up and down Veronica's sexy body. She then grabbed a hold of her waist and helped her grind her ass even harder.

The Latina turned around and started grinding her front against Jane's body. They held each other face-to-face, staring into each other's eyes.

Releasing all inhibitions, Jane placed both of her hands on the Latina's plump bottom. Though Veronica was surprised, she gave Jane a little wink, letting her know how much she enjoyed the handsy behavior.

Jane suddenly stopped dancing as she became lost in Veronica's eyes. She stared at her for a moment, repeating in her head, Pretend like nobody is watching.

Staring back into Jane's eyes, Veronica started to get lost in her own thoughts. I never thought I would dance like this with her again. I'm going to cherish this for the rest of my life.

The more she looked into Jane's eyes, the more her focus began to shift. She looks really drunk. Poor Jane. She can't handle her liquor like she used to.

Then the Latina noticed a different look on Jane's face. A certain sparkle in her eyes. But that look... I've seen her with that look before.

She dug through her brain, trying to remember why that look in Jane's eyes felt so familiar. Then suddenly, she grew frantic as she realized where she remembered it from. Uh-oh! That was the face she made when she was about to...

As Jane puckered up and leaned in for a kiss, Veronica quickly put her finger over the drunk woman's lips.

"Why did you deny me?" Jane asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

Veronica grabbed her by the hand, fingers locked, and quickly led her away from the party. Once they were alone, the noble employee started to explain herself. "Remember when I said I would take care of you if you drank too much? Well, I was afraid you would get it in trouble if one of the Execs saw you kissing your employee."

"Oh, shit!" Jane responded, realizing how dumb her impulse was. "I didn't even think of that..."

"Sorry. I think I let things get a little too out of hand. I know I told you to pretend like nobody was watching, but I think we were kind of the center of attention, just like the last time we went dancing together."

"Don't blame yourself," the cute supervisor responded. "I shouldn't have drunk that much after being clean for so long."

"Well... luckily, I don't think anyone saw."

"Thanks, Veronica. You really saved me."

"No problem, Jane. I promised to take care of you."

As they continued walking, hand in hand, Jane started to think about another supervisor-employee relationship. "So, how is Maria handling her relationship with Carmen? Are they keeping their relationship a secret?"

"At this point, I think Maria just does whatever she wants," Veronica joked. "She's such a hot-shot over there. They don't dare tell her anything anymore. She pretty much demanded Carmen come with her to corporate or she wouldn't go, and they immediately caved in."

"Wow!" the young Branch Director reacted. "I hope I get to that point someday."

Veronica felt a little jolt in her heart after hearing those words come out of her former loves mouth. Is she talking about being untouchable in her professional career? she wondered. Or is she talking about dating one of her employees?

"Can I admit something up you?" Jane asked, interrupting the Latina's thought.

"Oh... Yeah?"

"I really liked that cheetah-print swimsuit you wore earlier today..."

A big smile came over Veronica's face. "It was actually leopard-print, but thanks! It's new."

"What's the difference between cheetah and leopard," Jane asked, looking confused.

"Ummm... I think a cheetah is faster."

Jane immediately burst into laughter at her employee's adorable explanation. "That's not what I meant! I mean, what's the difference in the print?"

"Oh, I don't know," Veronica answered innocently. "I just know the tag said leopard-print."

Completely red in the cheeks, Jane admitted, "I was actually kind of sad when you put your shorts back on and covered your swimsuit bottoms..."

"Oh, I didn't notice," the employee responded with a cute chuckle. "If you want... I can show it to you again..."

Jane tried to contain herself, but her excitement was clear by the way her eyes shot wide open. "Maybe I can finally join you in the pool... tonight?"

The women giggled all the way to the hotel room where they got changed into their bathing suits. Jane stumbled the entire time, but she had Veronica to hold her hand throughout the process.

Enjoying the influence of alcohol for the first time in months, Jane secretly had a few drinks from the mini fridge as she waited for Veronica to finish getting changed. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she liked the idea of having an excuse in case she made any inappropriate mistakes.

When Veronica came out of the bathroom, she noticed the smell of alcohol coming from her cute little supervisor. Scanning the room quickly, she saw the small empty bottles in the trash and thought to herself, I'm going to have to keep an eye on that.

Despite Jane's drinking, and the sudden urge to be flirtatious, Veronica led her downstairs where they found themselves in the jacuzzi she used earlier that day. It was late at night, and they had the pool area to themselves. They only had their actions to be mindful of, not anyone else's opinions.

Jane was the first to disrobe herself, revealing her hot little body in a light blue, two-piece swimsuit. She left the Latina biting her lip as she stared at that body she missed for so long.

Veronica then took off her clothes, revealing the sexy little leopard-print set that Jane wanted to see so badly. She felt sexier than ever, slowly entering the warm water as her hot supervisor stared her down. "Was this the swimsuit you wanted to see?" she asked before performing a little twirl for the Asian.

"It sure is," Jane answered with a quivering voice. "But you look sexy in all your bikinis, to be honest."

"Oh, is that right?" the Latina asked, giggling. "Did you like the red one I wore yesterday?"

"Of course, I loved the red one! And I loved how tight it was on your butt..."

"It was really sweet how you let me borrow your jacket yesterday," Veronica said, blushing.

"I thought it looked really good on you," Jane responded, also blushing. "But I also really like that black one you wear sometimes. You know, the one with the pink and yellow strings?"

"I know which one you're talking about. Do you remember me wearing it before this trip?"

"Of course, I remember it," Jane answered with a cheesy smile. "You wore it that night we went to Maria's house and sat in her hot tub. Do you remember that night?"

"You have such a good memory," Veronica responded with a wink. "But yeah... I remember that night."

"What did we do that night?"

"Well... I secretly drank a bunch when you and Maria weren't paying attention. But I guess the tables have been turned, haven't they?"

"Maybe..." Jane responded with an innocent look. "But what else did we do that night, if you know what I'm talking about?"

Knowing she could no longer avoid the answer, Veronica grew completely red and chuckled to herself. "Well... if I'm not mistaken... we had a lot of sex."

Even though Jane completely baited her employee into saying it, just hearing the words out of Veronica's mouth had her aroused. Talking about her sexual history was hot enough, but discussing it back and forth with the woman she shared so many intimate experiences with took things to another level.

Letting out a little moan, Jane asked, "Veronica... did you like having threesomes with Maria?"

"Umm... Yes... Yes, I did," the Latina answered, thinking back to that hot night.

Then, daring to ask something even naughtier, Jane asked, "Veronica... did you like having sex with me?"

Veronica began coughing, shocked at the silliness of the question. After catching her breath, she answered, "Of course, I did..."

Without another word, Jane wrapped her arms around Veronica's shoulders and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Once the Latina kissed her back, the supervisor slowly put her tongue into her employee's mouth.

They made-out gently, slowly reintroducing themselves through their passionate but hesitant kissing. Veronica wrapped her arms around Jane, moving her hands up and down her supervisor's cute little body, before finding a resting place on her tush.

A rush of emotions went through both women as they communicated with a kiss what words could not. They were eager yet patient, excited but at peace, spontaneous yet controlled. It was like they were starting a new adventure, but were surrounded by the comfort of being at home. Most importantly, as they dove into each other, it felt like their first kiss and their millionth kiss at the same time.

Though Veronica wanted more than Jane's body, she could have kissed the adorable Asian for days, expressing herself physically to the woman she loved.

Jane built several excuses in her head, in case she regretted it the next day. She had too much to drink, it was late at night, and she was incredibly horny. But as they made-out, she felt a satisfaction that went beyond the excuses. She was drunk, but she was drunk and in love.

When they finally stopped kissing, they pulled away and stared into each other's eyes for a somber moment before gently connecting their foreheads. Jane then closed her eyes and put her head on Veronica's shoulder, feeling as if the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Let's go back to the room," Veronica whispered into the Asian's ear.

Jane's eyes shot wide open, excited to take things back to the bedroom. Eager but intoxicated, she had trouble getting out of the hot tub, but Veronica was there to help her out before drying her off and getting her clothes back on.

Veronica noticed Jane stumbling and bumbling the entire way back. Realizing that holding her hand wasn't enough, she wrapped her arm around the drunk woman and assisted her the rest of the way to the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time walking," Jane said with the sweet voice. "I drank way too much tonight."

"That's okay," Veronica sweetly responded. "I'll take care of you."

Then, holding nothing back, Jane showed her true desires. "Just get me back to the room so I can have sex with you!"

Hearing those words ignited fireworks in Veronica's heart. The same fireworks she felt the first time she had sex with Jane. The same fireworks she felt every time she had sex with the woman she loved. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure! I wanted to have sex with you the entire time we've been here. I wanted to have sex with you the entire time you've been in New York... I just couldn't admit it to myself."

It all came at a major surprise to the beautiful Latina, especially the latter part. There was a part of her that felt complete, like she finally had everything she wanted. However, there was another part of her that was more concerned about Jane's well-being.

As they got into the room, Veronica put Jane on the bed, gave her a soft kiss and whispered, "I want to have sex with you, too. But I've been fantasizing about this moment for so long, I want to make it perfect."

Jane's eyes lit up as she stared at her hot employee. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Lie down like this," Veronica instructed, helping her new supervisor get comfortable in bed. "I'm going to put on a very sexy outfit for you. Would you like that?"

Jane rested her head back against the pillow and gasped. "Of course, I would like that! I love it when you are sexy outfits for me!"

"Just relax, and wait here for me," Veronica whispered before giving Jane a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back in five minutes."

"With a big smile on her face," Jane nodded her head and got comfortable.

Veronica quietly walked around the corner, pretending to go into the bathroom. She then stood there for a few minutes, making sure Jane didn't get out of bed.

When she walked back to the bed, wearing the same outfit she was before, Jane was fast asleep, just as she expected. She took the quiet moment to smile at her drunk and exhausted supervisor, who was worn out from the wild night.

Get some rest, Mami. Unfortunately, I let you get a little too drunk.

Without alcohol, we may have never shared such a passionate night. You said you have wanted to have sex since I got here, but this isn't the way I wanted it, and this isn't the way you wanted it, either.

I don't want you having any excuses, and I definitely don't want you having any regrets. So, goodnight sweet Jane. I'll see you tomorrow.

*************************************************

Huh? What time is it? Jane woke up the next morning groggy and confused. She turned from side to side, wondering where she was.

1...345678