Jane Scotto Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane takes her son and his friend to the beach for the summer.
25.8k words
4.78
30k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
695 Followers

Jane Scotto had been divorced for almost two years when she decided it was time to have some fun and take a vacation with her eighteen-year-old son who would be coming home from his last year of boarding high school. He had just turned eighteen and Jane thought a summer at the beach would be a great way to celebrate his high school graduation as well as get to spend time with Billy before he leaves for college.

Jane found out she was pregnant with Billy during the middle of her senior year in high school. She turned eighteen two months before Billy was born, at least that's the story, Jane, her parents, and her two best friends swore to tell Billy when he asked.

When she found out she was pregnant she thought her world had exploded and knew that she had disappointed her father.

Jane and her father were always extremely close and she dreaded telling him she was pregnant. When she finally broke down and told her father, she only became more attached to him by his response to support her and help her continue to follow her dreams of becoming an attorney and joining the family law firm.

Victor was her first and only boyfriend. They met during the first week of her freshman year of high school. Victor was two years older than Jane and one of the more popular boys in high school, he had a cool car that only added to her attraction. Jane's parents never cared for Victor, and that led to many squabbles between Jane and her parents, her mother mostly. That only added to Jane's attraction to him. Victor was a bad boy in her eyes. He had a bit of a bad boy representation, but he was always sweet to Jane.

When Jane told Victor she was pregnant he proposed to her and at first Jane said no but Victor eventually talked her into it and they were married one month to the day after she took off her graduation cap and gown. She graduated with her being eight months pregnant.

Everybody already thought they would end up married, as did Jane, she just didn't think it would be so soon, and most definitely not pregnant. She had dreams of going to college and working towards becoming an attorney and taking a position at her parent's law firm. Naturally, her parents were upset when they found out she was pregnant and even more so when Jane finally agreed to marry Victor.

She remembered the conversation as if it were yesterday.

Her father hugged her until she stopped crying and said, "Well you have dug yourself quite a hole to get yourself out of young lady, but your mother and I will do everything we can to support you and help you get to where you want to be."

When he asked if she still dreamt of going to law school she said "Yes, of course, Pappa." Not realizing the challenges ahead of her.

Everything changed between Jane and her parents the minute William was born, both her mother and father couldn't help but fall in love with him and they spoiled him from day one.

Jane named her son William after her grandfather on her father's side. Immediately everyone called him Billy. The only time anyone called him William was on the first day of school each year.

Billy's first year was blissful for Jane and Victor. Jane's parents helped out so that Jane could start college after graduation. Victor had already graduated and was in school studying engineering.

Jane's parents hired more attorneys so Jane's mother could shift the majority of her workload to the new associates. That allowed her to work limited hours so she could take care of Billy while Jane went to school.

Jane had always been at the top of her class all through high school, and even with a toddler at home, it was no shock to her parents that she once again graduated at the top of her college class and was accepted to UC Berkeley School of Law. Jane spoke Italian fluently having been raised with Italian parents. She discovered early on that she had a gift for picking up languages. She spoke French and German fluently as well as understood enough Spanish to be able to carry on a conversation.

For Jane, her life was turning out pretty much the way she had hoped, she had a wonderful son that she adored, an amazing burgeoning law career, and a husband that she loved.

Jane was around thirty when Victor started working odd hours, coming home at midnight or later once or twice a week. Victor's excuse was he was working on bids for a new housing development. So, at first, Jane had no reason to suspect otherwise, it was just what was needed to build his company.

It wasn't until she got a phone call late one night from one of the engineers asking if he could speak to Victor that Jane became suspicious that Victor wasn't being honest with her. When Jane told the engineer that Victor had told her he was working late and would be at the office most of the night. The engineer said he must have misunderstood when Victor told him he was headed home and must be meeting with the client.

Jane's radar went off.

That night when Victor got home at two a.m., Jane was waiting for him. She knew right away he had been drinking. Victor explained it all away and told her he had a meeting at the client's office and they were working late and the client ordered dinner for them along with drinks.

Jane wanted to be upset and question him further but dropped it and said, "Well next time you should take a taxi home, I can smell the booze on you as soon as you walked into the room. The last thing we need is for you to get a DUI or worse."

Jane's suspicions were on high alert after that night and it wasn't long before she caught Victor with a young woman. The girl was young and barely twenty years old. She was the daughter of one of Victor's clients.

Jane was crushed. She didn't understand why Victor needed to cheat on her, she thought they had a good sex life, with her typically wanting to have sex more often than Victor. It was Jane's sex drive that resulted in Billy. The night Billy was conceived, it was Jane who pushed Victor to have sex, even though neither of them had protection. Jane remembered her thinking that night, 'How bad could it be that she missed three or four birth control pills that month?

Their sex life had been good from the start and once she got pregnant, Jane's sex drive kicked into overdrive. The further along she got in the pregnancy the more she wanted sex. During the last three months of her pregnancy, Jane wanted sex non-stop and when Victor wasn't home, she took care of herself sometimes two or three times a day. She knew she always had a strong sex drive but she was so worried about wanting it so much during that time she asked her doctor if it was normal for her to be so horny. The doctor assured her it was perfectly normal for some women to have a heightened sex drive with all the hormones running through their bodies during pregnancy.

After Billy was born Jane's sex drive slowed down as she wasn't happy with her post-pregnancy body. She was carrying an extra twenty-five pounds from her normal lean one-hundred and twenty-five-pound figure, but Victor still wanted sex every day and while she didn't feel all that sexy, she never denied him. Besides, sex was a good release from the stress of school and eventually law school.

By the time she finished law school, she had slimmed down to her pre-pregnancy weight and she felt good about herself and her sex drive was back. She wanted sex regularly again, but Victor's drive had all but disappeared. She was in great shape now and Victor didn't seem interested in her now that she was in shape. It was as if her preferred her when she was out of shape and overweight.

Something was up, or not up in the case of Victor's penis, Jane's radar went off. She started checking up on him when he said he was working late.

When Jane found out Victor was cheating on her, she was furious, besides the fact the other woman was so young, she wasn't even attractive. Jane didn't like saying it, but the girl was on the dumpy side. She was easily thirty pounds overweight. When Jane showed her best friend Claire a photo of the girl Victor was fucking, Claire said that girl couldn't hold a candle to Jane. Jane is a hundred and twenty-eight pounds, stands five-foot-eight-inch, and has long blonde hair with deep blue eyes, not to mention her perky C-cup breast and flat runner's stomach. Jane was easy on the eyes, to say the least.

Jane was crushed.

Jane had never quit anything in her life and she wasn't about to give up on the marriage, no matter how hurt and upset she was about the infidelity.

Jane got Victor to go to marriage counseling. During the counseling, Victor swore it would never happen again. Jane wanted to believe him so she gave Victor and the marriage another go.

Billy was twelve at the time and he quickly picked up that his parents were having martial issues. When he figured out that Victor had cheated on his mom, he naturally sided with his mom and became extremely attached to her.

For a few months after going to counseling, life was good. Victor was attentive to Jane and was coming home from work at a normal time. If he was running late, he would call her from the office phone and not his cell, so she knew he was in the office. Jane had started to entertain the idea of having another child so Billy had a sibling.

It wasn't until the middle of the first year Billy was away at boarding school that the wheels came off the marriage. With Billy away at school, Jane was able to work longer hours without feeling like she was being a bad mom.

One night Victor called and said he needed to work late, which was fine with Jane as it allowed her to work longer as well. She checked in with Victor around eight p.m. and he said he was still working at the office and it was going to be a long night.

It had been a rather stressful day at work for Jane, one of the cases she had been working on, had blown up. All she wanted to do was get a glass of wine and get laid.

So, she stopped at the store, bought a very expensive bottle of Cabernet, and headed to Victor's office. It was one of Jane's fantasies to get laid on Victor's desk while his employees were busy working just outside his office. Victor had told her he was working alone tonight so she couldn't have all of the fantasy, but she giggled as she thought about leaving a nice wet spot on his desktop.

By the time she got to the office, the fantasy of getting screwed on Victor's desk had her so wound up she could tell she had soaked her panties in anticipation. She giggled to herself as she parked and walked across the parking lot to the front door. In her excitement to surprise Victor, she was just now noticing that all the lights in the office were off except for some dim lights in what she knew to be the conference room. Victor's car was still in the parking lot along with one other car that she recognized as belonging to Kurt, Victor's young engineer.

Jane got to the front door and it was locked as she expected it to be, Victor's office was upstairs. Jane unlocked the door and headed up to Victor's office. The motion sensors turned on the lights as she made her way upstairs.

Victor's office was empty. Jane felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as her first thought was Victor was cheating on her again. She told herself to calm down, where was Kurt? His car was parked out front too.

Jane was just about to call Victor when she heard voices from downstairs and Victor calling her name.

"Where have you been? You said you were working late and you promised you wouldn't do it again," Jane said before Victor had a chance to say anything.

Kurt came up behind Victor and said, "Jane, it's my fault. The three of us were working late and I convinced Victor to take us out for a drink.

Jane said, "The three of you?"

Victor was very quiet as Kurt talked.

"Oh, yeah, Michelle, have you two met, she's an engineer intern here for the summer from Cal. Haven't you two met?" Kurt said.

Upon meeting Michelle, Jane immediately got suspicious. Michelle was young and she reminded Jane of the young girl she had caught Victor cheating with.

Jane gave Kurt and then Victor a suspicious look.

"Hon, that's where we were, I swear. Kurt wouldn't lie to you," Victor said.

Jane said, "OK, well I bought a very nice bottle of Cabernet to surprise you with, but since you have already been drinking I will save it for home. See you at home."

With that, Jane walked out of the office. Not fully believing the story she just heard.

She made a mental note to check the business credit card for charges made on that day and where they were made.

By the time Victor got home Jane had cooled off and had a couple of glasses of wine in her and was once again feeling amorous and in the mood to get laid.

Jane was lying on the bed naked making it very clear to Victor what she wanted.

Victor said he was too tired and took a quick shower. By the time he crawled into bed, Jane had already taken care of herself and was falling asleep.

It was becoming a common occurrence, for her to take care of herself. Victor wasn't the best lover, but she had never been with anybody else so she didn't know any difference. She had read about women describing the amazing sex they were having and how they would have orgasms that made their toes curl or make them almost pass out. She was most definitely not getting those results from sex with Victor or when she took care of herself. Victor was the only one she had ever been with, and she just figured she was built differently than her friends. Her two closest friends would tell her how their current lovers would make them cum over and over. Jane would lie to them and say her sex life was just as amazing. She wasn't about to tell them she wasn't sure if she had ever had an orgasm, or anything as intense as they described, knee buckling, toe-curling, and body spasming in pleasure.

Jane had a very restless night of sleep, that night.

The next day as soon as she got to the office, she called the credit card company to check on the purchases made the day before. There were none. She told herself, OK, he could have paid cash, right?

She was distracted all day and barely got any work done. She had this sinking feeling in her stomach that Victor was cheating on her.

Around four pm, her phone rang and it was Victor telling her, please don't get mad but he needed to work late again tonight and he promised not to let Kurt talk him into going out for a drink.

Jane didn't believe him but she pretended she did. She immediately left her office and drove to Victor's office. Victor's car was still in the parking lot as were several of Victor's employee's cars.

She went into the office and Pam the receptionist was just leaving.

"Jane, so nice to see you. What brings you here? Did Victor forget something?" Pam said.

Jane was confused for a second and said, "Forget something? I just spoke to him, he said he was still here.

"That's odd, the three of them left around two o'clock today," Pam said.

Victor had told Pam they would be back late and to have the last person to leave, lock up, Pam said.

"That's odd, when he called me half an hour ago it came from his office number, not his cell," Jane said.

Pam smiled and said, "Oh, Victor had new phone software installed about eight months ago, it lets those that install it on their cell phones make calls so it looks like they are calling from the office. Victor said it gives the clients the impression we are always hard at work."

Jane tried not to scream at Pam, it wasn't Pam's fault Jane believed her husband would stop cheating on her. This time he even hired a girl he could cheat with every day. How was Kurt involved though, that had her wondering to herself.

The next day, Jane asked the investigator, that her firm used if he would follow Victor. What she found out only partially surprised her. The investigator found out that Victor was messing around with two other women along with Kurt's wife.

The investigator had provided Jane with a manila envelope stuffed full of eight-by-ten photos of Victor walking up to Kurt's house with Michelle and one other girl.

Jane looked through the first few photos of Victor and Michelle getting out of his car and going into Kurt's house and that was all she needed to see. She had proof Victor was cheating again and as usual, it was with a young "Dumpy, White Trash" girl.

Jane didn't scan through all the photos, the half dozen or so of Vitor escorting Michelle and the other girl into Kurt's house was all she could handle. She stuffed the manila folder of photos in the bottom of her desk drawer.

That was the end of the rope for Jane, she filed for divorce.

It wasn't until she was wrapping up her cases before taking off for the beach house to spend the summer with Billy that she came across the envelope of photos again. It had been over two years since the divorce was final and she was ready to see just what went on in the photos.

She opened the envelope and wasn't surprised at all that the first ten or so photos were of the dumpy young girls, Victor had been cheating on her with. She mumbled to herself again calling them white trash.

But what did surprise her was the photos of Victor and Kurt blowing each other and banging each other in the ass.

What a jerk Victor was, as she thought about all the times he came to the office and made fun of Phillip being 'light in his loafers' and calling him a "Rump Ranger." What a jackass.

Those photos left Jane shocked and furious for being such a fool back then. As she continued leafing through the photos there were multiple photos of Michelle getting double penetrated by Victor and Kurt only confirming her impression of Michelle being a total whore. There were even several photos of Kurt's wife joining the party, she too getting double penetrated as well as going down on Michele while Kurt fucked her from behind. The photos of the girls getting spit-roasted by Victor and Kurt sparked something in Jane though.

Jane found herself getting mad at Victor all over again, but she was getting mad at herself, not for being so naive back then, but that she was becoming aroused while looking at the photos.

Jane continued going over the photos and was surprised to find that even as furious as she was with Victor, she was getting more and more turned with every photo she turned over.

As she stood at her desk going through the photos, there was one in particular, that captured her thoughts. It was a photo of Michelle getting it from behind while having a mouth full of cock at the same time. The look on Michellle's face as she sucked Victor's cock, captivated Jane. Michelle still looked like a total whore, but she looked like a very happy whore. Jane felt slightly jealous. Jane felt her pussy tingle in her panties as she stared at the photo. She found herself imagining herself as the woman getting spit-roasted by Victor and Kurt. Without realizing it, she slipped a hand into her pants and ran a finger over her now very wet and swollen pussy.

Jane couldn't remember the last time she felt that engorged and wet.

A deep guttural moan escaped her lips as she stared at the photos of Michelle or Kurt's wife getting fucked from behind while sucking a cock at the same time.

Jane felt something building deep inside her as she continued looking at the photos and imagining she was the one in between Kurt and Victor. When she came across the photo of Victor fucking Michelle from behind while Michelle ate out Kurt's wife, it was all too much but she couldn't stop fantasizing about being Michelle in the photo. Jane was soaking wet as she tickled her clit.

Jane had never felt like this before. There was a new and intense sensation building deep in her as she continued rubbing her pussy and clit.

Jane masturbated many times over the years, especially when Victor ignored her sexual advances, but it had never felt like this. In the past, she would masturbate until she got tired and then go to sleep. She had always wondered what all the fuss was when her girlfriends would describe how one of their new boyfriends would make them climax so hard they almost passed out. Jane never had anything like that happen while having sex with Victor or while masturbating. She just figured she was different physically than her girlfriends.

sangovese
sangovese
695 Followers