Jane Scotto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her office phone buzzed and it snapped her back to reality. She quickly gathered up the photos and stuffed them back in the envelope and buried them in her drawer.

Jane collected herself and answered the phone. It was her mom calling from her office upstairs. Her parents were coming down to say goodbye before she left for the summer.

Jane smiled at how lucky she was to have such wonderful and supportive parents. Her life could have taken a very different course if not for the love and support her parents gave her when she got pregnant.

Five minutes later, her parents were in her office.

Mr. Scotto walked in and gave Jane a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I am going to miss you this summer princess, but you and William will have a great time and please try not to think about work, OK." He said.

"Pappa, I will try. But promise me you will call me if anything blows up. The Merritt cases have some issues that may cancel the entire deal." Jane said.

"Honey, don't you worry about any of that. Your father and I will deal with any issues that come up, plus Philip is more than capable of handling it. Now you enjoy your summer with William." Jane's mother said.

They were speaking in Italian, something her parents always required of Jane. They were adamant about Jane and William being fluent in Italian as well as one other language.

Mr. Scotto said, "I have a conference call I need to get back to. I love you princess. Enjoy your summer and time away from here."

"Thank you, Pappa, I love you," Jane said as he hugged her and left her office.

Jane's mom leaned in close to Jane and in a voice just above a whisper said. "Honey, please have fun this summer. Don't think about work. Have fun, let your hair down, you know, get laid. You should be enjoying yourself and others."

"Mamma!" Jane said shocked.

Her mom gave her a wink and said, "What? Come on, I was your age once and I know how frisky I was all the time. Your father and I had a lot of fun and still do."

"Momma, I don't need to hear about Pappa and your sex life. Please." Jane said.

"Honey, it is natural, and you should be enjoying yourself. Just promise me you will be open to exploring if something interesting comes up, even if just for one night. You are too beautiful and amazing to be alone. I love you." Jane's mom said.

"Momma, please stop. I am not going to have a one-night stand with some stranger. I am looking forward to spending the summer with Billy before he goes off to college." Jane said.

"Ok, I love you, just promise to keep an open mind and move forward with your life." Jane's mom said then hugged and kissed her. Just before leaving Jane's office she turned and said, "And get laid."

Jane's mind was racing.

Talking out loud to herself Jane said, "Did Momma just seriously tell me to have a fling with some stranger? I wonder if she has ever done that. I could use some time on my back with a hot man between my legs."

Then with a giggle said, "He doesn't even need to be hot, just hard. I guess I know where I get my sex drive from."

Jane's mind went back to the photo of Michelle getting spit roasted by Kurt and Victor and she felt her pussy tingle again.

That thought only made Jane angrier as she thought about Victor cheating on her again. Especially since she was left alone and wanted sex more often than he did, or so she thought. She thought of all the times she had put on sexy clothes for Victor or offered to give him a blow job while driving and he always turned her down.

She started to question herself and was talking out loud to herself again. It was something she did when mulling things over.

"Am I bad in bed? Would I have been open to a threesome? Could I handle two guys at once? Could I eat pussy? I have always been attracted to women. Was it my fault he was cheating? Am I not attractive to men? Am I a cold fish in bed?" She said.

Tears were just starting to well up in her eyes when there was a knock at her office door.

Jane collected herself and dried her eyes.

"Come in," Jane said in a shaky voice.

"Ms. Scotto, are you ok? I thought I heard you scream," Jane's assistant asked as she stood at the door.

Jane didn't realize she had let out a scream when talking to herself and questioning her sexual prowess.

Jane's mind was still racing with the images of Michelle and Kurt's wife getting spit-roasted as she stumbled over her words and said, "Oh gosh, yes I am fine, a spider ran across my desk. Sorry if I scared you."

Jane's assistant said, "Yuck I hate spiders. I will let the bug guy know to give your office a thorough check while you are on vacation."

The assistant left and Jane looked down and realized her blouse was untucked. Funny her parents hadn't said anything.

She giggled to herself and as she thought about the photos and what her Momma said, "Well Momma knows best, but could I seriously let go like that? I do love sex, at least I think I do from what I remember, it has been so long. I can't even remember the last time I got laid."

Jane sat back down at her desk and began daydreaming again about the photos. She squeezed her legs together and she could feel how swollen her pussy had become. She pulled out the photo of Michelle getting double penetrated and while she had never tried anal sex before, she imagined herself in the photo. This time her hand didn't end up between her legs unconsciously, she deliberately pushed her hand into her pants and aggressively rubbed her pussy. She once again couldn't believe how wet she was and before long she was pushing first one finger and then another deep into her hot wet hole.

In the middle of it all, it hit her that her office door was unlocked and someone could walk in at any moment. It wasn't uncommon for Phillip, her assistant to barge in without knocking. The thought of someone walking in on her with her fingers buried in her pussy, excited her even more and she soon felt that new sensation building up in her loins.

Jane pulled her hand out of her pants and her fingers were sticky wet. After seeing the photos of Michelle and Kurt's wife eating each other out she wondered what her pussy tasted like. She had tasted her pussy on Victor's cock after he fucked her, but that was a mixture of his cum and her pussy. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked and licked them clean.

Giggling to herself she said, "MMM I wonder if Michelle's pussy tastes as good as mine? I doubt that little whore tastes anywhere nears as good as me."

Jane wanted to shred the photos and was just about to when she decided to scan them to her laptop first and save them in her private folder.

Jane's phone buzzed and it was Victor. The euphoria she had been experiencing vanished and she was angry and hurt with the reality of her marriage being a sham.

Victor wanted to know if he could see Billy before they left for the beach.

She told him he would have to ask Billy, even though she knew the answer. Billy wanted nothing to do with Victor.

She thought back to having to tell Billy she was divorcing Victor.

Billy was upset at first but like most kids, he already knew that his parents were having issues. He had always felt closer to his mom than his dad. Jane visited Billy at school about once a month while Victor went maybe twice a year at most.

Once the divorce was final Billy told Jane he didn't want to go away to high school and wanted to go to the local school so he could be around to take care of Jane.

Jane said, "Don't be silly. Your water polo team will be competing for a championship this year. The local school doesn't even have water polo. I will be fine, you don't have to take care of your mom, not yet anyway. That is years down the road."

Billy was adamant about not wanting to go away, but Jane won out and convinced him it was for the best.

Two years went by in a blur and it was coming to an end when Jane told Billy of the plans for the summer. She had rented a big house in Southern California right on the beach for the entire summer.

When Jane told Billy about the plans for the summer, he was excited and asked if he could invite Trevor, Billy's best friend from school. Trevor's parents had gone through a divorce several months after Jane and Victor and Billy and Trevor had bonded during that time.

Trevor and Billy were the star players on the water polo team and it would be the last time together before they headed off to different colleges and would soon be competing against each other in the pool. They were also roommates at boarding school.

The day came when Jane, Billy, and Trevor loaded up the car and headed off to the beach house.

They got to the house late Monday evening and the house was even more amazing in person than the photos on the internet. The house was perched overlooking the Pacific Ocean with a huge deck that they could see the beach from. It also had a large hot tub on the deck.

It had four bedrooms so each of them got their own room.

Billy said, "WOW I got my own room, I won't have to listen to Trevor snore anymore."

Trevor smacked Billy and said, "Well you can jerk off all you want now."

Billy punched Trevor in the arm.

Jane said, "Too much info boys. I know it is natural but I don't want or need to hear about it. It is nothing to feel bad about, just keep that in private."

"Hear that Billy, your mom said you can wank your willy all you want," Trevor said continuing to tease Billy.

Jane said, "Trevor, please."

"Sorry Misses Scotto," Trevor said.

"That's ok, keep that horseplay to when I am not around, please, and once again, please call me Jane. Mrs. Scotto is my momma," Jane said.

Jane went on, "Let's get unpacked, then go to the store and get supplies. Do you want to go out tonight or have a barbeque out on the deck?"

Both boys chimed in with barbeque on the deck.

Billy finished unpacking first and made his way out to the large living room. When Jane and Trevor had finished unpacking, they came out of their rooms to find Billy sitting on the couch reading from a binder.

"Honey, what are you reading?" Jane asked.

"It's a binder with all kinds of information about things to do and not do here. It looks like there are some good restaurants within walking distance. Get this, though, it says there is easy beach access to the private beach but beware, it is not for the faint of heart. What do you think that means?" Billy said.

Jane said, "Well looks like we have our first adventure tomorrow, let's get to the store."

They got enough food and supplies for the first week along with a case of beer that Billy talked his mom into getting for them. Jane made them both promise not to let Trevor's mom find out.

Trevor tried to say his mom let him have a beer now and then, but Jane didn't believe him for a second. Trevor's mom is a very attractive lady, but a bit of a snob and social climber. Jane imagined she was the reason for the divorce, but then reminded herself there were two sides to every story. That thought made her sad, thinking about her divorce from Victor. All her insecurities of being a dead fish in bed came flooding in. She thought she must be a bad lay, causing Victor to find a fat slut to fulfill his sexual desires. It hit her like a ton of bricks.

Back at the house, they unpacked the groceries.

They barbequed burgers for dinner and both boys were on beer number three when they sat down to eat.

Jane was the happiest she had been since the divorce. She had her son with her and his best friend. They talked and laughed during dinner as she caught up on all the things both boys had done during their final year of high school.

Jane finally asked, "So what about girls? Trevor, you have a girlfriend?"

Billy laughed and said, "Mom, the closest girls to our school were forty-five minutes away by car. There was no way we could get into trouble with them."

Billy realized as soon as he said it, he had offended his mom. She was in high school when she got pregnant with him.

Trevor could tell Billy's remarks had upset Jane slightly and said, "Well it was probably a good thing we didn't have the distraction; we wouldn't have won state and I know my grades would not have been good enough to get me into the school of my choice."

Billy said, "Sorry mom, didn't mean anything by that,"

"That's ok, if it hadn't happened, I wouldn't have you, and I would never change a thing about that," Jane said as she stood up and kissed Billy on the cheek.

"Mrs. Scotto, I mean Jane, my mom wanted to make sure I took you and Billy out to dinner at least once while I was here. So, we need to find someplace nice and expensive since she is paying," Trevor said.

"How are your mom and dad doing? How long has it been now?" Jane asked as she poured herself another glass of wine.

Billy looked at his mom trying to give her a sign not to ask about it. He knew Trevor was still having a hard time with it all.

"Mom is doing okay. She is dating already. When I am at home I stay with Dad if he is in town. He is still struggling," Trevor said, his voice trailing off when he mentioned his dad.

Jane reached out and put her hand on Trevor's and said, "Well, tell your father that time heals all wounds, even broken hearts. Trust me on that."

"So, what're the plans for tonight? Movie night?" Jane asked changing the subject and as soon as she said it, she knew the answer. It was video game night for them.

"Um Mom, Trevor, and I wanted to play video games tonight, is that ok? It will be fun to play on the huge TV here, instead of a little computer monitor," Billy said.

"That's fine, I have some movies I want to watch that I am sure you boys wouldn't be interested in," Jane said.

Billy looked at Trevor and said, "Chick flicks. My mom loves her chick flicks,"

Jane said with a smile on her face, "Hush, respect your elders."

Trevor said, "And what about you Jane? Are you dating?"

Jane turned red and looked down at the table before saying, "Oh gosh no. I am too old for all of that, plus work keeps me very busy."

Trevor laughed and said, "Too old? That's silly, you are younger than my mom and she is dating a new guy every week it seems like."

Jane thought about what her momma had said. Sounded like Trevor's mother was getting it pretty regularly.

Jane stood up, grabbed her wine glass and the bottle of wine as she headed to her room, and said, "OK, boys you got clean-up duties. I am going to go watch one of my chick flicks."

Jane was just inside her bedroom door when she heard Trevor say to Billy, "I didn't mean to upset your mom. She should be dating, she's a catch. Ouch! Why did you hit me?"

She heard Billy say, "That's my mom you are talking about dude."

Trevor said, "Well your mom is hot. Ouch!"

Jane closed the door to her room and while she was planning on watching a movie, she remembered the photos that led to the divorce were on her laptop. She couldn't explain why but she couldn't bring herself to let go of them. She had watched porn in the past, but it never got her wound up like several of the photos did.

When she watched porn, she never imagined herself in them, but when she looked at the photos, she thought about being one of the girls in the photos. Getting fucked from both ends at once, or getting fucked while going down on another woman. Something she had never done and up until seeing that photo of Kurt's wife going down on Michele, had never even thought of, but now it was in her brain.

She dismissed it and got ready for bed. Changing into one of Billy's old football jerseys and panties. Something she wore to bed most nights since the divorce. She took off the little bit of makeup she usually wore and then climbed into bed and turned on the TV. Twenty minutes later after channel surfing, she found a movie to watch but the long day caught up with her. She heard the boys playing video games and it made her happy as she dosed off.

She woke up the next morning around ten am, she surprised herself with how long and well she slept, but then she always slept well when Billy slept under the same roof.

She walked out of the bedroom heading to the kitchen to get coffee but just stood and shook her head when she saw the living room. Not only had the boys not cleaned up the mess from dinner, but there were beer cans piled up on the coffee table.

She was wearing her short silk robe but she couldn't stand the mess and began cleaning up. She took the first load of empty beer cans into the kitchen to dump in the garbage. When she came back, Trevor was cleaning up the beer cans.

When he saw Jane he said, "Jane I am so sorry, I was planning on getting up early and taking care of all of this, but I slept right through my alarm. It is so quiet here."

"What time did you boys go to bed? Did you finish all the beer in one night?" Jane asked trying not to be angry, the boys were on vacation after all.

Jane wasn't paying attention to her robe as she cleaned up but Trevor was. Every time she bent over to pick up something the top of her robe would fall open and he would get a glimpse of her bare breast. It didn't matter that Jane was his best friend's mom, she was hot. A glimpse of a bare breast was like heaven, especially one that had just spent four years at an all-boys boarding school.

Jane and Trevor continued to clean up and Trevor did his best not to stare whenever Jane leaned over to pick up something.

"Should we head down to the beach after we get some breakfast in us?" Jane said.

"Sounds like a plan. I will go see if Billy is awake," Trevor said.

Jane passed by the mirror in the living room and realized she was still in her robe and immediately got embarrassed. The robe belt was just barely holding her robe closed and when she turned in front of the mirror she gasped and then giggled. She knew she had been giving Trevor an eye full and it excited her, then she quickly dismissed it, telling herself, he's only eighteen for goodness's sake. Don't be a perve.

She went back to her room to change but couldn't help herself and she pulled up the photo of Michelle getting fucked on both ends on her laptop. She started rubbing her pussy and surprised herself again at how wet she was already. Was it just the photos or did flashing Trevor have something to do with it, she wondered as she slowly pushed two fingers inside her swollen pussy. The empty bottle of wine was on the nightstand and while she fingered her pussy, she began sucking the neck of the bottle.

Jane remembered how much she loved the feeling of having Vitor's hard cock in her mouth. She loved sucking his cock and missed the sensation of a cock twitching in her mouth right before he climaxed. Then she remembered how awful his cum tasted, but that never deterred her from wanting to suck his cock, even though he was rarely interested.

Jane surprised herself when she slid the bottle into her pussy. It felt wonderful and that new sensation deep inside her started to build again. She looked at herself in the mirror and while smiling whispered, "Naughty girl, letting two men in you at once."

Jane heard Trevor outside her door saying he would be ready in ten minutes.

She giggled to herself and felt dirty for fucking herself with the wine bottle while Trevor was just outside her door. She pulled the bottle out of her pussy and collected herself.

Jane got out of bed and put on her bikini and then a cover-up, making sure it fully covered her, although the thought of Trevor seeing her naked made her tingle all over, especially her pussy.

Jane made breakfast for the boys and when Billy came out of his room, he looked like death.

"Well, I think I know who drank most of the beer last night," Jane said smiling at Billy.

"Mom, I think I got food poisoning. My stomach feels like it is trying to get out of my body," Billy moaned.