Jane Scotto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy it is called the bottle flu or can flu in your case.

"Dude, I told you to slow down last night," Trevor said.

Jane said with a laugh, "Can I get you a beer to go with your breakfast, Billy?"

"Mom, stop," Billy said.

"Well buck up Billy, remember we are going down to the beach after breakfast," Jane said

They ate breakfast as Billy struggled through.

After breakfast, Jane said, "OK boys, I will clean up, why don't you go change into your swimsuits? Remember to put on sunscreen."

Jane cleaned up and was just finishing up when the boys came back out. Billy was in sweatpants and t-shirts and Trevor had on his swimsuit. The only swimsuit he had, was his speedo from water polo.

Jane's eyes went straight to Trevor's groin. The tiny Speedo was just barely keeping his package contained.

Her first thought was how had she never noticed that before, then she realized, oh, because you're not a pervert that checks out teenage boys' dicks.

Jane immediately realized she was staring and stumbling over her words and said, "Billy you're going to be hot in those, didn't you bring a suit with you? I told you to pack at least one."

"Mom, I don't feel good. I am going back to bed," Billy said.

Jane looked at Trevor and he shrugged his shoulders.

Jane said, "Well it's just you and me, I guess. You ok with that?"

"Sure, it will be fun. I haven't been to the beach since I was a kid, growing up in Arizona, my parents weren't big on vacations," Trevor said.

"Good, I have to admit, I am very curious about that binder saying the beach is not for the faint at heart," Jane said as she picked up some snacks to take with them and two bottles of blush wine. They were perfect for a day at the beach, low in alcohol. She tossed in a couple of cans of beer as well, why not, she thought. She wondered if, in the back of her mind, she wanted to get Trevor drunk.

Then she couldn't help herself and told Trevor she needed to check on a couple of work emails quickly and headed into her bedroom.

She had her hand inside her bikini bottoms before she closed the door to her room. She was amazed again at how wet her pussy was. She pushed two fingers into her hot wet hole when she saw the wine bottle.

She pulled her bottoms down and stepped out of them as she lay on the bed and spread her legs. She kissed and licked the neck of the bottle, imagining it was a cock. Then she ran the bottle down her chest, being sure to run it over her rock-hard nipples, and continued down her flat stomach. She was rubbing her clit with one hand while slowly sliding the bottle down between her legs.

Her breathing was fast and heavy as she rubbed the smooth neck of the bottle over her clit and labia.

She bit her lip, tipped the bottle up, and pushed it into her opening. She had planned on going slow, but she couldn't help herself and shoved the neck of the bottle in until it hit the shoulder. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face as she worked the bottle in and out of her pussy and she screamed into the pillow.

Jane couldn't stop. The neck of the bottle felt good as she slid it in and out of her soaking wet slit. Jane felt that new sensation building up in her and she thought she might be having a heart attack so she pulled the bottle out. She caught her breath and while still wound up, brought the bottle up to her mouth. She sucked and licked every inch of it until she gained control of herself. She thought 'I wonder if other women's pussy tastes as good as mine' as she licked every inch of the bottle that had found its way into her pussy.

Jane put the bottle on the nightstand and collected her bikini from the floor. She got dressed, put on some sunscreen, and headed for the door but stopped at the nightstand and kissed the wine bottle.

"See you tonight honey," Jane whispered with a giggle and then thought, I need to get a dildo.

It had never crossed her mind to get a dildo. Had never really thought about it, until that day in the office looking at the photos. She didn't understand what had come over her since that day, but she couldn't stop thinking about sex, more specifically, being one of the women in those photos, being used by two men. Did she want to be used like a cheap whore?

"I think I do," Jane said out loud just before opening the bedroom door.

"You think you do what?" Trevor asked as he was just about to knock on Jane's bedroom door to let her know he was ready.

Trevor was still wearing his speedo but had put on a shirt that covered him down to the mid-thigh.

"OH, nothing, let's go," Jane said.

Jane's first thought was she was disappointed he was covered up, but quickly shook that thought out of her head. He's only eighteen for Christ's sake, get a grip girl.

"All ready?" Jane says.

"Yep, what do you think is up with the beach?" Trevor asks.

"I have no idea; the real estate agent didn't mention anything. Let's go find out why they would write that in the folder," Jane said.

The trail down to the beach was right next to the house and it required a code to open the gate.

"Darn, did you see a code in the binder?" Jane asked Trevor.

"No, I will run back to the house and check. I will be right back," Trevor said.

Jane watched him run the hundred meters back to the house and she felt her stomach flip flop and then a tingle between her thighs.

Calm down girl, he's only eighteen, I think he's only eighteen, she said to herself and then questioned herself, is he eighteen or nineteen?

Jane was still pondering Trevor's age when he came running up to her.

"Got it," Trevor said with a smile.

Jane's eyes went straight to Trevor's crotch as he ran towards her. When she heard him say, 'I got it' she thought, you sure do.

"Trevor, how old are you?" Realizing what an awkward question that was, she quickly added, "I mean, are you the same age as Billy?"

Trevor answered, "No, I just turned nineteen two weeks ago. Billy's birthday is next week, right?"

Jane felt her pussy tingle when she heard Trevor say he was nineteen. Jane giggled to herself thinking that's so much better than eighteen. Get a grip girl.

Then she thought, 'Shit, I completely forgot about Billy's birthday. Stop thinking about sex, girl, your focus should be on your last summer with Billy before he starts college.'

"Yep. Now let's go see what all the fuss is on the beach. When was the last time you were at the beach or saw the ocean?" Jane asked.

"Gosh, I was probably seven or eight. My parents took us on a road trip and ended up in San Diego before turning around and heading right back to boring Arizona. I don't know if Billy told you but my parent raised us on a farm in a very remote part of Arizona, almost in Utah. It's why I ended up at the same school as Billy. Dad knew I had to get out and see a bit of the world, Mom didn't like the idea but she finally gave in," Trevor said

"Well must have been fun growing up like that, no?" Jane said as the two of them continued the long walk down the trail to the beach.

Trevor let out a laugh and said, "Interesting, yep it was interesting. Not for most, I would say. Plus, it is misunderstood, to be honest. It is not at all what most people think."

Jane gave Trevor a curious look and wanted to know just what that meant. She thought, that growing up on a farm was certainly different than the way she grew up, but she has read books and seen movies depicting growing up on a farm. She had a general idea or a least she thought she did until Trevor said that.

Jane was just about to ask what he meant by misunderstood when Trevor said, "I see the ocean. It's so blue."

Jane thought he sounded like a kid on Christmas morning.

They still had a way to go to get off the trail and onto the beach, but Trevor started jogging in his excitement to get into the ocean.

Jane started jogging with Trevor getting caught up in his excitement.

Trevor got to the edge where the trail ended and the beach began and stopped.

He turned to Jane and said, "Race you to the water."

Then he started to pull off his shirt and was about to take off running when Jane said, "Hey that's not fair. You're more aerodynamic now, plus I am holding the blanket and towels."

Trevor laughed and said, "Just drop those here and take off your cover. I will give you a head start."

Jane was a sprinter in high school and has always been very competitive. She was not one to ever back away from a challenge.

Jane pulled off her cover-up, kicked off her sandals, and said, "One, two, three, go."

She took off before Trevor had finished putting down the Igloo.

He took off after her, he expected to catch her and was surprised she beat him to the water.

Jane was in thigh-deep water by the time Trevor caught up to her.

"WOW, that sure didn't look like someone that is too old to date," Trevor said, bent over to catch his breath.

Jane laughed and said, "Well I wouldn't stand a chance if you challenged me to a swim race."

Trevor looked up and his face turned red and his eyes were as big as saucers.

"Mrs. Scotto, your um top, you um," Trevor was stumbling over his words.

Jane looked down and then it was her turn to turn red as she quickly covered her tits.

During her run to the beach, her tits had bounced out of her bikini top. Both her full round breasts were on display.

Jane quickly fixed her top and made a beeline out of the water straight for the towels.

Trevor followed her.

"Oh my gosh Trevor, I am so embarrassed, please don't tell Billy, okay? He would be mortified," Jane said as she locked eyes with Trevor.

"Mrs. Scotto, don't worry I won't say a word. And um you have nothing to be embarrassed about by the way," Trevor said.

Jane smiling said, "Trevor, what did I say about calling me, Jane? Hell, you've seen my tits, you should be comfortable calling me Jane, now"

Jane was smiling as she looked at Trevor, Trevor picked up on her comment and laughed as he picked up the Igloo.

"Which way?" Trevor asked.

"Let's go down there, it looks like most everybody is down that way," Jane said as she picked up the bag holding the blanket and towels and started.

As they walked, Trevor said, "Jane, how come you aren't dating yet? You are hot, and I am not just saying that because I saw your tits. Hope that's not too forward of me to say."

Jane gave him a little punch in the arm and said, "Thank you, I think. And I don't know, just never really done the dating thing. Billy's father and I were boyfriend and girlfriend through most of high school and then well the next thing I knew I was married and had a baby. Not even sure how I would go about dating."

Trevor said, "I am sure there are lots of men hitting on you. I am serious Jane; you are very attractive."

Jane laughed and said, "Yeah, for an old lady."

Trevor said, "Hell no, you're pretty and in better shape than most of the girls my age or girls in their twenties. Stop saying you are old, what are you thirty-eight?"

Jane smiled and said, "Don't you know you never ask a woman her age, please I am only thirty-five, don't make me older."

Trevor looked at her and Jane could tell he was doing the math in his head. Billy was almost nineteen and if she was only thirty-five that means she was sixteen or seventeen when she had Billy.

"Ah thank you, Trevor, that's sweet of you to say. Did I say I was thirty-five? I meant thirty-eight. Since the divorce, I keep thinking I am thirty-five. I just kind of lost track of time and myself and buried myself in work."

"I am serious Jane you are a total MI....," Trevor cut himself off before he finished saying MILF.

Jane didn't react and Trevor thought he dodged a bullet. What was he doing hitting on his best friend's mom? She is a total MILF though, Trevor thought.

Jane stopped dead in her tracks and grabbed Trevor's arm.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said," Trevor started to say when Jane cut him off.

"Look, nobody is wearing clothes. I think we found the "not for the faint at heart" part of the beach," Jane said looking down the beach and seeing that everybody was in some stage of undress. Most of the women were topless with a few fully nude. Most of the men were completely naked.

Jane looked at Trevor and he didn't seem the least bit shocked.

Trevor looked at Jane and said, "Well should we join them?"

Jane turned white and said, "Um, no, you can if you want."

Trevor laughed and said, "I was kidding, I just figured since you were topless earlier you wanted to go topless again."

"Smart ass. Would you, if I wasn't here?" Jane said giggling.

Trevor shrugged his shoulders and said, "Jane remember when I said the way I was raised was misunderstood?"

Jane furrowed her brow and said, "Yeah I get it, you were raised on a farm, different than growing up in the city."

Trevor smiled and said, "No, I was raised as a nudist, my entire family still are nudists, or were until mom and dad split up. It wasn't until I got to a boarding school that I started wearing clothes regularly. Back home nobody in my family wore clothes unless it was really cold, which doesn't happen too often in Arizona or we were working with farming equipment. My dad's joke when we were growing up was, don't get your equipment stuck in the equipment, put on pants."

"Oh my, that is different. Does Billy know?" Jane asked.

"Yep, when we were assigned as roommates at school, I thought he was weird for wearing pants when we were in our room and he thought I was weird cause I would strip down as soon as I was in our room," Trevor explained to Jane.

Jane thought about Billy's first year away. She remembered Billy calling her and saying how much he hated his roommate and when she asked why he just said, I just do. If he only knew Trevor would eventually become his best friend.

Jane said, "So if I wasn't here would you join them?"

Trevor smiled and said, "Probably."

"Well don't let me stop you if you want," Jane said with a little too much excitement in her voice at the thought of seeing Trevor naked and finding out just what his tiny Speedo was barely able to contain.

"Well, we can set up right here, I am sure they won't mind as long as you don't gawk at them," Trevor said.

Jane was intrigued by it all. She didn't consider herself a prude, but could she take her clothes off in front of a bunch of people she didn't know? She thought about it as they laid out the blanket and towels. Jane kept peeking at all the naked people. Some of the women had very nice bodies and she found herself admiring the women that were not in the best of shape unabashed to get naked. She thought about what self-confidence they must have.

She was a little surprised to see several young girls with bodies she would kill to have, laying out completely naked. Even more so that none of the men were hitting on them. Every review she had read about nudist resorts, was that most of the people there should keep their clothes on, but this group for the most part were attractive. There were a few older couples that were maybe carrying a few extra pounds but far from someone thinking they should put their clothes back on.

"Jane, I am going to go for a dip in the ocean. It is hot," Trevor said.

Jane laughed and said, "You sure it isn't those two hot brunettes over there that are making you hot?"

Laughing Trevor said, "Hey, I don't want to offend them by not looking, right? Women like us to look at them, don't they?"

"As long as you are not an ass about it," Jane said.

Jane made herself comfortable on the blanket, opened one of the two bottles of wine she had brought, and poured herself a mug full. She got a tingle between her legs as she held the bottle remembering the bottle sitting on her nightstand. That bottle was a Cabernet bottle with, a short neck on it, this bottle was a long skinny blush wine bottle. She giggled and said to the bottle, "You need to come home with me sailor."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Trevor walking up from the water and she couldn't help but let out a "Damn he is fine." She immediately felt guilty, but it didn't stop her from wishing his Speedo had fallen off in the waves, not that it was hiding much. He was circumcised she could see.

Trevor walked back to the blanket and said, "Damn that water is colder than I thought it would be, I thought the water was warm down this way."

Jane was staring at Trevor's package and without thinking, she said, "Doesn't look like it was that cold to me."

Jane turned several shades of red. When Trevor didn't react, she thought, I guess he hasn't ever seen that Seinfeld episode when George and Jerry tell Elaine about shrinkage. Jane giggled to herself remembering the episode.

Her comment about the cold water and shrinkage having gone over Trevor's head she said, "Trevor, those two young girls keep looking at you. They are so pretty, I always wanted black hair like that."

"Do they now? I guess I should go say hello, I wouldn't want to be rude and all," Trevor said.

Jane sat up and said, "So what's the proper way to go talk to them? I mean can you go over there with clothes on? Will they be offended by that?"

Trevor laughed and said, "I will let you know. I grew up naked with my family. We didn't go to resorts or campgrounds. We just hung out at home naked along with my mom's sister and her family."

Jane had a million questions running threw her head she wanted to ask Trevor but he was off to say hello to the two young brunette girls.

Jane watched the entire exchange and imagined the exchange.

"Hello ladies, my name is Trevor, how are you two beautiful young ladies doing today? Sure, is a nice day out. Do you come here often? This is my first time here, didn't know it was a clothing-optional beach."

Jane was running her version of the conversation while she watched and was giggling as she observed how cool Trevor was with it all.

She was surprised when he sat down with them like it was perfectly normal to meet two naked young women on the beach and join them.

She tried not to stare but she couldn't help herself. She never got to be a single young girl out on the prowl like she imagined these two young girls were. She missed a lot she thought. She didn't get to have crazy wild exploration college sex like all her friends. She went to school, came home, took care of Billy, and studied. Then law school was three years of nothing but books and studying. If she didn't pass the bar on the first try, she knew her pappa would be disappointed, so she did.

She got a little melancholy thinking about all that she missed, being thirty-five and a divorced single mother of an almost nineteen-year-old son, whose ex-husband had to cheat on her with a dumpy whore because she was such a bad fuck. She loved sex, but she must be a lousy fuck, was all she kept coming back to.

She was lost in thought about all of it when Trevor walked up and said, "Jane, you ok?"

"Yeah, sorry was just thinking about work. Sooooo, how did it go? Are you going to see them again? I am sure they would like you to ask them out," Jane asked.

"Probably, they told me that most of the people here today are from the condo complex up the hill and they have beach parties on the weekends. See the guy at the far end? He is some multi multi-millionaire dude. He owns the entire condo complex and the girls said he only charges everybody enough rent to cover maintenance of the property and property taxes," Trevor said.

"WOW lucky girls, so did you tell them that Billy and you would go to the next beach party?" Jane asked.

Trevor laughed and said, "Well, when they were looking over here, they weren't looking at me."

"Oh no, they think we are looky loo's don't they? I knew we shouldn't have stayed. Let's go." Jane said as she started picking up.

Trevor laughed out loud and said, "No Jane, like me they also think you are very attractive and they were wondering if you like girls."