Jane Scotto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane felt a hand on one of her tits, the skin of the stranger's hand was rough with calluses. He was very aggressive and attacked her tits and nipples, pinching them so hard she wanted to scream in pain, but the cock in her mouth prevented her. He would pinch her nipples very hard then stop and while it hurt, it also felt good and Jane started wanting him to pinch her nipples harder and longer every time he stopped.

She was in overdrive. She wanted more. Her pussy was on fire and she attempted to get all of the cock she was sucking into her mouth but kept gagging and having to pull off.

She felt Trevor drive in deep and she knew he was coming inside her again. She would have smiled if she could have and thought, "Made him cum twice."

Trevor pulled out and Jane was about to moan her disappointment when she felt the rough hands on her hips and a hard cock being shoved into her pussy.

Jane grunted as she felt the stranger enter her. For a fleeting moment she panicked and was about to scream for the stranger to stop but she felt the cock in her mouth jerk suddenly. In an instant, she knew she was about to get a mouth full of cum from the stranger's cock she was sucking. She couldn't believe how much cum was coming out of this guy's cock. She didn't like the taste of Victor's cum, so she seldom swallowed Victor's load, even when she wanted to suck his cock and make him cum, but this stranger's cum wasn't bad, it was salty and kind of sweet. Jane wanted all of it, she just kept swallowing as he squirted stream after stream of hot thick cum into her mouth, until he pulled out of her mouth.

Jane looked up at the stranger and he said, "Oh my God, you suck cock like that and are beautiful too? Marry me."

Jane wanted to giggle but stranger number two was hammering her pussy hard. She could tell he had one thing on his mind, blowing his load in her pussy. Jane was shocked that it turned her on even more that this stranger only wanted to use her pussy for his pleasure and cum deep inside her.

Jane screamed out, "Fuck that hot cunt stud."

Jane thought, where did that come from? I've only used that word a few times and never about myself.

He wasn't nearly as thick as Trevor and it was a little disappointing, but she wasn't about to tell him to stop.

Trevor moved around in front of Jane and she didn't need to be told what to do. She sucked his semi-hard cock into her mouth and purred as she tasted her pussy on his cock, mixed with his cum.

Trevor hadn't noticed Billy until just then and he panicked.

Billy was now standing right next to the stranger that was fucking Jane. Billy was naked and stroking his cock over Jane's back and dripping pre-cum all over her back.

Trevor watched as Billy let loose with a torrent stream of cum all over Jane's back and ass. The stranger fucking Jane only got more aggressive with his pounding of Jane as he watched Billy shoot his load on her.

Trevor tried to pull it out of Jane's mouth but she was holding his balls in one hand and he was going nowhere.

Billy gave Trevor a wink as he stood next to the stranger that was fucking Jane. The guy grunted two or three times and then pulled out of Jane which elicited the same response of disappointment from Jane.

Like most guys, Trevor and Billy had never seen each other with hard-ons, and when Trevor saw the size of Billy's cock it caused him to pause just long enough for Billy to move behind Jane and push the large head of his cock into his mom. Trevor had seen Billy in the locker room naked before and figured Billy had an average-sized cock at best since Billy was much smaller than him when he was flaccid.

Jane pulled her mouth off of Trevor's cock and said, "OH Fuck, who is that, it's so fucking big, don't stop stud. Bury it in that hot cunt. Fuck you're splitting me in half with that fat prick."

Jane tried to turn and see who was violating her pussy but Trevor grabbed her face with both hands and pushed her mouth back onto his cock.

Billy slowly worked his very thick eight-inch cock into what he hoped wasn't some stranger Trevor had picked up on the beach.

When he got in balls deep, Jane pulled her mouth off Trevor's cock and started screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck, I am going to cum, I think. Your big cock feels good, don't stop. harder stud. Fuck this dirty slut's cunt" Jane hissed out. She was shocked by what was coming out of her mouth. She had never talked like that before. Then again, Victor never got her this hot and horny.

A bell went off in Billy's head. I knew it. Billy's cock was giving the orders and he started slowly sliding his long shaft in and out of this slutty girl's pussy.

Jane started shaking and there were little beads of sweat on her back mixing with the cum Billy had deposited there. Jane was now rolling from one orgasm to another on this stranger's big cock. Part of her wanted to know who it was and part didn't.

Billy had slowly increased his pace until he was now pounding at his mother's pussy. She was screaming not to stop and thrashing about.

Jane was no longer able to focus on sucking Trevor's cock as she was bucking her hips and pussy into the big cock in her pussy so hard her head was bouncing up and down.

She was grunting and drooling as she rammed her pussy back into this big cock violating her pussy.

Trevor just stood there watching and jerking off, he knew there was going to be hell to pay when the two of them found out who was doing what to whom, but that was for later.

Trevor climaxed for the third time, faster than he thought possible.

Jane grunted and pulled off Billy's big cock and rolled over on her back and spread her legs pulling them up to her chest and locking them behind her arms, giving the stranger access to bury his big cock balls deep in her hot pussy.

Jane was in a sex frenzy and she didn't recognize Billy and said, "Get that big cock back in that hot cunt and fuck it like you own it stud. I want to feel you in my stomach."

Janes's face was covered with sweat and hair and distorted with desire, but Billy recognize her and he smiled as he moved forward and drove his cock balls deep into his mom with one long hard thrust.

Jane screamed, "OH God, your big cock feels so good in my hot cunt. You're going to make me cum again, don't stop,"

Billy was on fire and not about to stop. He had all eight inches of his thick cock buried to the hilt in his mom's hot pussy.

In the heat of the moment, he grunted out, "Fuck you feel good Jane."

Jane's eyes shot wide open.

Billy? BILLY? Oh, fuck. Oh my God." Jane screeched out as she let go of her legs and they fell out to her side.

The two of them sat frozen like that, Billy balls deep in his mom's, swollen pussy. Jane on her back with her legs spread wide open making room for what she thought was a stranger's cock.

In her head, she was screaming for Billy to get his cock out of her, but her body was defying her brain. She didn't want it, but it was too late, she felt that strange new tingling deep within her vagina and knew what was about to happen and she couldn't stop it, she didn't want to stop it.

Billy being her son or not, his cock had done the job, and she was about to climax on his big fat cock again.

Billy knew his mom was panicking and was just about to pull out. It was the first time his cock had been inside a woman. Every bell and whistle was ringing in his head to keep going. It felt better than he had imagined.

Jane looked up at Billy and locked eyes with him. Her body was on fire, she knew it was wrong but at the same time, she couldn't believe how turned on she got the instant she realized it was her son fucking her.

Jane felt the warm rush of the orgasm begin to take hold of her and her entire body started to spasm

Billy still hadn't moved, he just stared at his mom's wide-open eyes.

Jane began to climax and her body started spasming.

Billy panicked and thought he was hurting his mom and was about to pull his long fat cock out of his mom's pussy when Trevor said, "Keep going Billy, your mom is having an orgasm, don't stop. She likes that big cock of yours."

Billy didn't know what to do. He could feel the walls of his mom's pussy tighten around his cock and then release over and over.

Jane grunted out, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my hot cunt with that big cunt pleasing cock."

Billy couldn't believe his ears, but it was what his body and brain wanted to hear as he began pumping in and out of Jane's now thrashing about body.

Trevor had moved over and was trying to get his cock into Janes's mouth, but she was lost in a multi-orgasmic state. So, he jerked off again while rubbing his cock over her tits and nipples.

Billy wanted to cum, but the load he had blown all over Jane's back and ass early was delaying him from getting there, not for lack of trying that was for sure.

Jane finally screamed out, "Stop stop, I can't take any more." And pushed Billy off her.

When she saw Billy's cock and the size, she smiled and with fire in her eyes said, "Lay down. I need to taste that magnificent cock. I want to taste my cunt on my son's magnificent cock."

Billy did and Jane quickly crawled over to Billy and began kissing and licking Billy's cock from the base of his shaft to the head.

"Mmm, my cunt tastes so good on your big cock William. You most definitely did not get this from your father, he couldn't measure up to you," Jane said right before she plunged her mouth down on Billy's thick shaft.

Billy hadn't heard Jane call him William since he could remember. But then, all he could think about at that moment was how good Jane's hot mouth felt on his cock. He felt bad for wishing it was back in Jane's pussy instead of her mouth. But the fantasy he had thought about for several years was happening and it was better than he could have imagined.

Jane was on her knees with her ass in the air and Trevor moved in behind Jane.

Jane felt Trevor behind her and pulled her mouth off of Billy's cock just long enough to say, "Sorry stud, my cunt needs a break, Billy's big cock tore it up,"

Jane wasn't shocked at herself for saying cunt this time. She liked it and it turned her on even more.

Trevor let out a little grunt.

Jane laughed and said, "There's more than one hole back there for you to use stud."

Jane had never done anal and had told Victor if he ever tried it on her he would lose his balls. So, hearing the words come out of her mouth surprised her, but then nothing coming out of her mouth was surprising her right now.

That photo of Victor with his cock in Michelle's cunt and Kurt with his cock buried in Michelle's ass lit a fire in her crotch. No time like the present to give it a try she thought. The doors were off this taxi, so she was going to ride it until it crashed.

"Just don't cum in ass," Jane said and then went back to sucking Billy's cock.

Trevor didn't know what to do, he had done anal once with his cousin on the farm but they had lube. He remembered his cousin Ann telling him they needed lube or it would hurt, he didn't want to hurt Jane.

Trevor said, "I don't have any lube, I don't want to hurt you."

Jane was about to respond when Billy grunted and moaned and Jane felt Billy's cock stiffen further in her mouth. She sucked harder, she wanted Billy to cum in her mouth. She was using all of her oral skills to make him cum and seconds later she was rewarded with his thick gooey load. Jane sucked and swallowed until Billy pulled his cock away.

Jane was still in heat. She wanted more cock.

Do you boys want to go back to the house now? I am sure we can find some lube.

Billy having just climaxed was back in reality. Trevor still had an erection and was standing off to the side of Jane.

Jane seeing Trevor's hard cock crawled over to him and took him in her mouth as she smiled up at him.

Jane thought, God I love sucking cock. I almost forgot how much I love having a hard cock in my mouth, not to mention my cunt. I am such a dirty slut, I love it. I've let go, momma, like you suggested.

Jane giggled as she sucked Trevor until he came into her mouth again and she savored every drop.

She looked over at Billy and he was hard already.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you young studs know how to take care of a dirty horny slut. Should we continue this party back at the house?" Juanita and Isabella don't know what they are missing Jane giggled to herself as she smiled.

Billy was standing looking at his naked mom. He couldn't believe his eyes. He always knew she was attractive, but as she stood there naked and smiling at him, he saw her as a woman and not his mom. She was drop-dead gorgeous and not just because she was naked. He had seen her naked growing up and even caught her getting out of the shower a few times, but that was a while ago, when the fantasies had started.

She has a body that could put most twenty-year-old girls to shame and she had given birth, to me, Billy thought. If she's not a ten, I don't know what is.

Billy realized he was staring at Jane and so was his cock which was fully erect. Billy watched her every move. When she bent over to pick up her bikini bottoms flashing her swollen pink slit, he got a clear view of her pussy again, he felt his cock pulse and get even harder. He wanted her again.

Jane pulled on her bottoms and turned around to face Trevor and Billy.

"Trevor, would you be a doll and run back and get the stuff we left on our blanket, please? Make sure to get my bikini top, it's brand new. Hate to lose it on our first day here, not that I think I will be wearing it much, this summer," Jane said as she stood in front of Billy now wearing her bikini bottoms.

"Ok, I will meet you at the path to the house, should I see if Juanita and Isabella want to come over for dinner tonight?" Trevor said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Jane's eyes lit up and she felt her sore pussy tingle with the thought, but then thought better of it and said, "No, not tonight, but do tell them to make sure to let us know when the next beach party and ask what we can bring."

Billy said, "Who's Juanita and Isabella?"

Trevor smiled at Billy and left without answering him.

The heat between her legs having cooled down, she looked at Billy who was still naked and sporting a huge erection, not knowing how to start said, "Um, that was something, wasn't it? Are you ok with what you walked in on?"

Billy couldn't look Jane in the eyes and stared at the sand while kicking it around with his bare feet.

"William, for the record I am happy about today. It was what I needed to get out of the dark cave I had been in for the past few years. Look at me, William. Say something," Jane said, now smiling at Billy.

"Mom, I don't know what to say. The past two hours were the most exciting and a bit confusing time of my life. Are you seriously ok with what we did? With what you did? Did Trevor force you into it? Who were those other guys? Did you meet them on the beach earlier?" Billy erupted with questions.

Before Jane could answer, Billy wanted to tell Jane it had been a long-time fantasy of his to fuck his hot mom, but he was too nervous, so he went on pretending and said, "Before I knew it was you, I almost pulled my cock off, it was so hot watching Trevor fuck you while you sucked that other guy's cock. You give really good head by the way, although I wanted to stay inside your creamy pussy. Did you feel me cum on your back when that big dude was fucking you? If I had known it was you, I would have told him to take it easy on you, he looked like he was being rough. I heard you scream a couple of times when he pinched your nipples. Who's Juanita and Isabella?"

Billy realized he was babbling about fucking his mom and he stopped and turned beet red. He still had a raging hard-on sticking out in front of him.

Jane blushed and said, "One at a time. We discovered what the folder was talking about, seems this is a nudist or clothing-optional beach. We met a group down the beach, nice people. No, it just kind of happened with Trevor, I raced him to the water and my tits came out of my top, but I won"

"What about those other guys?" Billy asked.

"Honey, I am not sure if you knew it or not, but your father is the only man I had ever been with, so when Trevor and I started fucking, I let go. The one guy pushed his cock into my face and at first, I was like no way, but Trevor kept fucking me and I just kept getting hotter and hotter. Next thing I knew I had his cock in my mouth and I liked it, no sorry, that's a lie, I fucking loved it, I had an orgasm, I think. I think it was an orgasm. I just realized I have never had one before. Your father never fucked me half as good as Trevor did. When Trevor finished and pulled out, I wasn't done, I needed more, that big guy was rough but I loved it, I felt like such a slut, I couldn't believe I was letting myself go, letting three strangers and my son's best friend use me like a cheap whore, but I just kept exploding over and over. I had never done that before," Jane said. She was spewing out all of the emotions she had during the day. Emotions and desires that had been pent up for years. She was letting go of all the hurt Victor had left her with.Billy's cock was dripping precum as he listens to Jane recount the events of the day while standing there topless. The image of Jane getting fucked by Trevor while she sucked the stranger's cock was forever burned in Billy's memory and it only added to his erection and precum drips.

Billy said, "Wait you said three strangers, who was the third one?"

Jane smiled at Billy and reached out and grabbed his erection causing him to moan.

"You William, when you first pushed this fat cock into my cunt you were just a stranger fucking a slut on the beach, I swear I saw stars when you entered me. I exploded before you were all the way in. Once I felt your fat cock head slide over my cervix I was hooked. Nothing was going to stop me from riding it until I couldn't take anymore," Jane said as she slowly stroked Billy's raging hard-on.

"And then when you knew it was me? What?" Billy said, his voice cracking as Jane continued slowly stroking the length of his hard shaft.

"My first thought was, no, Stop, but if I am honest which, we have always been with each other, it turned me on. My hot, handsome son was inside me and Jesus he has a big cock. The fact that it is so taboo just turned me on, even more, my lord, if the women at the club knew, they would freak out. But once they found out about your big cock, then they would all be jealous. By the way, no girls at school? Yeah right, you didn't just fuck this horny bitches brains out, like it was your first-time mister," Jane said.

Billy and Jane had always been brutally honest with each other even when the topic made one or both of them uncomfortable, but this was a whole new level of honesty and intimacy.

Jane was still slowly stroking Billy's big cock and now both hands were on it, using the precum dripping from the fat cock head to lubricate her hands.

"Jesus, I can't even cover it with both hands. Damn, you have a nice fat cock. If my cunt wasn't so sore, I have you shove it back in me," Jane said in a deep husky voice that not only surprised Billy, but herself.

Billy groaned and said, "Shit I am going to cum soon if you don't stop,"

Jane's smile turned from friendly to very seductive and said, "Well I've got a better place for that load than on the sand."

Jane dropped down to her knees and took Billy in her mouth. Sucking and licking Billy's thick shaft. She had one hand wrapped around the base of Billy's cock and slid her other hand into her bottoms and fingered her clit.

She looked up at Billy and said, "Don't cum yet, I want to cum with you, I am close."

Jane pushed as much of Billy's cock into her mouth as possible, until it hit the back of her throat and she gagged. She pulled off, caught her breath, and shoved Billy's cock back into her mouth and down her throat until she gagged. She kept that up until she felt the beginning ripples of an orgasm pulse through her stomach down to her pussy.