Jane Scotto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HUH, um, yeah, ok. Let me carry that Jane," Trevor said, snapping back into the moment at hand.

Trevor thought, why shouldn't I grab her and shove my cock into her hot pussy. She wanted it earlier. Hell, she let some stranger fuck her, not to mention Billy fucked her good and hard too and she even had an orgasm with him inside her.

"Let's go guys," Jane said as she started up the trail back to the house.

As Jane headed to the trail, she got a whiff of her cunt and she could smell the sex on and in her. She never liked it when Victor was the cause of that smell, but today it excited her knowing she had been a total slut and let four different men cum in her cunt or mouth. She licked her lips wanting to remember the taste of Billy's cum as it exploded into her mouth. When the boys weren't looking, she put her hand in her bikini bottoms and ran her finger between her cunt lips, and then brought her fingers to her mouth.

As she tasted her sex, she let out a moan that she was sure Trevor heard, but he didn't say anything and she giggled to herself and told herself she had no idea her cunt tasted so sweet and wondered why Victor rarely ate out. Then again, he wasn't any good at it so she never really pushed for him to go down on her.

Jane liked being a slut, it was a new look for her. She had lived the straight and narrow line her entire life. Well except for getting pregnant in high school that is.

Climbing up the hill was much harder than coming down it. The first part of the trail was sandy and slippery so it was rough going at first. All three of them took a tumble at one point or another. When they reached the paved part of the trail all three were sweating. The last part of the trail was a staircase of one hundred and twenty stairs. Jane counted off each one with every step.

Trevor didn't mind the hike up the hill as he was right behind Jane and had her tight firm ass as motivation to keep going.

When they finally reached the top of the hill Jane said, "There must be an easier way up this bitch. I didn't see the condo group hike up and down this trail."

"Damn, I need a beer," Billy said in between his panting.

"Well unless you went to the store earlier, we are out dude. I told you to slow down last night," Trevor said.

As they walked the one hundred yards to the house Jane said, "Boys, when we get to the house and clean up, we need to have a chat about today."

Billy said, "Sure Mom, I was thinking the same thing."

"Billy, what did I say about calling me, Mom?" Jane said.

"Sorry Jane," Billy said.

The hike up the hill had done little to subdue Trevor's erection, of course watching Jane's amazing round ass the entire way up the hill didn't help to alleviate his erection, but he wasn't complaining.

When they got back to the house, Jane said, "I am going to take a shower and get cleaned up. You two should do the same. Billy is the hot tub working? I think I want to take a hot tub after dinner."

"Jane, before you shower any chance you can...," Trevor started but Jane cut him off.

Trevor was still sporting an erection and Jane couldn't help but notice. She was sure he was going to ask her to give him a blow job or fuck him and part of her wanted to, mainly her cunt wanted to. But she knew she needed to real both boys back in from today's adventure and let them know today was a one-time thing, or was it? Did she seriously want it to be a one-time event? Jane wasn't so sure.

"Listen, boys, today was wild and erotic for sure, but I don't think,..." Jane started and now it was her turn to be cut off by Trevor.

"Jane, I was going to ask if you would run to the store real fast and get more beer for us before you shower," Trevor said with a smile on his face. Happy she was thinking about today and their adventure as she put it.

Jane was caught off guard, she was sure Trevor was going to ask her to fuck him or suck his cock. She had to admit to herself she was a little disappointed he just wanted beer and not her cunt. She liked saying cunt, it was so much dirtier than pussy. She had to pause; did she want to fuck Trevor again? When the thought of letting Billy into her cunt again flashed through her thoughts, she felt her face flush with excitement and at the same time, she felt the lips of her pussy become engorged. She let out an audible gasp which didn't go unnoticed by both boys.

"Jane, are you ok?" Trevor asked.

"Oh, yes, let me get my wallet and I will make a quick run to the store. I should probably get some wine as well. I'll get margarita makings in case there is a beach party this weekend. We shouldn't show up empty-handed for the first party," Jane said as she hurried into her bedroom to get her wallet.

She still had her big beach bag over her shoulder. When she got into her room, she emptied the beach bag and found the long skinny wine bottle from earlier. She kissed it and whispered to it, "Hello lover, I have a hot wet cunt for you, hope you're up for it."

Every time Jane said the word cunt or even referred to her vagina as a cunt in her thoughts, she felt her entire body flush with excitement. What was it about that word that made her feel so naughty? She loved it, she was embracing this new Jane Scotto. She wanted to put the new bottle to work right then but figured she would tease herself some and make the slut inside her wait.

Jane came out of the bedroom and her face was visibly flushed.

"Jane, are you ok? You look like you are about to pass out. Did you get too much sun today?" Billy asked, genially concerned for his mom.

Jane was still wearing her bikini and Trevor said, "Jane are you going to the store like that? Not that you don't look amazing, but maybe you should put some shorts and a shirt on."

Jane felt like an idiot. She completely forgot what she was wearing she was in such a hurry to get to the store and back to her new wine bottle.

Jane grabbed her beach wrap and put it on and said, "Hey it's a beach town, right? I am sure I won't be the first one to shop in a bikini."

Billy smiled and said, "Well you will for sure be the hottest to ever go shopping like that. Be careful you don't cause an accident."

Jane had been worried that today's events would ruin her relationship with her son and was nervous about showing her normal level of affection towards Billy. It wasn't uncommon for them to hold hands when they were out together. They had always hugged and kissed each other regularly.

Jane smiled and kissed Billy on the cheek. She felt the electricity between them and it didn't have the normal mother-son feeling to it, it was sexual this time. Jane felt her heart beating as she turned to head to the store.

As soon as Jane left the house Trevor pulled off his Speedo and shirt. He had a serious chubby going on. As he pulled his Speedo down there was a spider web of precum streaming from his cock head to his Speedo.

"Dude, what the fuck? Go put some clothes on," Billy said.

"Seriously? You know I was raised a nudist and so does your mom now, I told her down on the beach today," Trevor said.

"So, is that how you got her naked? Told her she was a prude or something to get her to take her clothes off so you could fuck her?" Billy said, a little too forceful.

"No no, that's not what happened at all. Juana and Issy started making out with her and got her to take her top off and the next thing I knew Jane was fingering Juana. She only stopped them when Juana tried to get Jane's bottoms off. I think she was feeling the wine, to be honest. She finished the entire bottle," Trevor explained.

"Bullshit, you are making all of that up," Billy said.

"Billy, I am serious. You saw the way Juanita kissed your mom. Your mom didn't stop her and returned the kiss. You saw it for yourself," Trevor explained realizing Billy was upset and tried to calm him down.

"Yeah, that was a bit of a shock to see, but then most of today was a shock, to be honest. So how did you get my mom naked and talk her into letting you fuck her?" Billy asked.

"Dude, it wasn't like that. Your mom had finished the entire bottle of wine after Issy and Juana left and she asked if I wanted to go for a walk down by the water. She still had her top off and by the way she has amazing tits," Trevor said.

Billy laughed and said, "I won't argue with you on that. So go on."

"So, we started walking along the beach, and well, don't be mad, but I had a raging hard-on. Watching your mom and those girls make out, holy cow, I almost came in my shorts. I only agreed to go for a walk with her because I thought it would help calm down my erection, but it just got worse as we walked and talked," Trevor said.

"I saw you two walking down the beach from the deck. Only I didn't know it was my mom with you. I knew it was you, but all I could make out was you were with a topless blonde girl, it never occurred to me it was Mom." Billy said, leaving out the part about him hoping it was his mom when he didn't see her on the beach.

"Well, I couldn't believe she was topless either. She looked so beautiful and sexy and my cock was killing me all bunched up in that Speedo. I was leaking precum and I thought about turning around and finding someplace to jerk off and relieve myself. Your mom said that I looked very uncomfortable in my Speedo and she was ok with me taking my Speedo off if I wanted to. So, I did," Trevor said expecting Billy to hit him.

Billy squinted his eyes as he took in what Trevor had just told him, wondering if his mom had said all of that.

Trevor saw the look on Billy's face and could see he didn't believe him.

"Bud, I am serious. She not only said I could take my Speedo off she kind of insisted I get comfortable. and well I won't lie to you, it did cross my mind what might happen, but it was more of a wish at the time. She is damn hot and with her top off I was up for whatever she said. When I dropped my Speedo and my cock sprang out, she blushed and complimented me. You sure you want to hear all of this?" Trevor said.

"Yes, go on what happened then? What did you say when she saw your cock?" Billy asked.

"OK, don't get mad, okay? But I told her she made me that hard and she still had her bikini bottoms on, I couldn't imagine how hard I would get if she took her bottoms off," Trevor said.

Billy felt his cock growing in his shorts listening to all of this.

Trevor continued and said, "After I said that she smiled at me and slipped her bottoms off. I almost blew my load right there. She looked so fucking beautiful and hot. She didn't say anything and we just kept walking, we were almost at the rock outcrop and when we rounded the rocks, she looked at me and asked if I could keep a secret. I told her of course; she could trust me."

Billy had a hard-on now and Trevor could see the tent in Billy's shorts.

Trevor smiled at Billy and said, "This turning you on Bud? Sure, looks like it. Anyway, before I knew it she dropped down in front of me and started blowing me. I don't know how I didn't cum right off, I had been hard for so long and I was so horny."

Billy said in a raspy voice, "She gives amazing head, doesn't she? Why the hell was my dipshit father cheating on her when she gives head like that?"

Trevor ignored Billy's comment and said, "Damn straight she does. But she stopped sucking my cock and looked at me and asked if I could keep one more secret. Before I answered she turned around and got on all fours. She looked back at me and said, she needed me to fuck her."

Billy was so hard now his cock was starting to hurt, he wanted to pull his cock out and jerk off, but he just told Trevor to go on.

"Who were those two strangers? Did you know them?" Billy asked.

"No, they just showed up out of the blue, and when they saw your mom and me fucking, they both pulled their cocks out and started wanking. The skinny guy made the first move and sat down in front of your mom and pushed his cock into your mom's face. She pushed him away at first, but eventually, she grabbed his cock with one hand and started sucking him. She looked like she was starving as she attacked his cock with her mouth. It was hot, I blew my load. Then the big guy pushed me aside," Trevor was going on but Billy cut him off.

"Yeah, that's when I got there, just as you finished and the big guy pushed his cock into my mom's vagina. You are right it was hot seeing the three of you fuck some hot blonde chick, I had no idea it was my mom at that time. I even blew a load all over her back while that big guy fucked her," Billy said, once again at the time hoping it was Jane and his fantasy would come true.

Trevor said, "Dude, I am so sorry I didn't see you until it was too late. I was a little distracted as Jane was giving my cock some royal sucking while the big guy fucked her. When I looked up and saw you moving to take the place of the big guy behind your mom I wanted to scream for you to stop, but there was too much going on. Dude, by the way, you are hung. I had no idea you were so big. I mean I've seen you naked in the locker room hundreds of times, but that was the first time I had ever seen you with a hard-on."

Trevor stopped himself and thinking out loud, said, "Come to think of it, today was the first time I had ever seen a guy in real life with a hard-on. The only other hard-ons I have ever seen are in porno. Even at our farm when all of the family is there, I have never seen a guy strutting around with an erection, lots of chubbies, but never a straight-up hard-on."

Billy said, "I'm not that big."

"Bullshit, I always thought I was a lot bigger than you because, well your flaccid cock is kind of small dude, no offense, but damn I was jealous when I saw you hard. How big does that thing get?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know, I've never measured and to be honest I figured I was average at best when I compared myself to guys in pornos. Like you said, I am pretty small when flaccid so I just figured you and all the guys I have seen in the locker room would be a lot bigger than me when hard," Billy said.

Trevor laughed and said, "You are most certainly not average. You heard your mom when you entered her, she screamed you were too big and that was coming from a woman that had been fucked twice already. So, she was ready for a cock, just not one your size."

"Ok, easy, she is still my mom after all," Billy said.

"Sorry, bud. How shocked were you when you realized it was your mom you were balls deep in?" Trevor asked.

"Honestly, for a split second, I freaked out, but it felt so good I didn't want to stop. It was my first time inside a real pussy. I couldn't believe how good it felt, better than I ever imagined. I kept waiting for her to scream for me to get off her, what truly shocked me was when she moaned out not to stop. I told you Jane and I have always been close, but not as close as we were at that moment," Billy said smiling.

"As hot as everything that went on today, watching you make your mom cum while you fucked her was mind-blowing. I have been hard all day. Shit look, it won't go down," Trevor said as he held his erection in his hand.

Billy said, "Well you need to do something with that and you need to get dressed before Jane gets back. She can't walk in and see you naked with a hard-on, dude. She did say she wanted to talk to us. If I know my mom the way I do, she either wants to set some ground rules or tell us it was a one-time thing and don't expect a repeat performance."

Without thinking, Trevor said, "Fuck, I hope it wasn't a one-time thing. I can't stop thinking about getting to fuck her again."

"Dude, seriously?" Billy said slightly perturbed.

"Sorry, I forget she is still your mom sometimes," Trevor said.

As Jane drove to the store, she was talking to herself again. It was something she did regularly. Talking out loud to sound things out. Usually about work and case issues. But this was different.