Jane Scotto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor felt that familiar tingle in his balls and he knew he was getting close.

"I getting close sexy lady," Trevor said.

"Give it to me stud," Tiffany grunted out, barely audible as she was panting so hard

"Here it comes Tiff," Trevor said.

"Now, now, shove your thumb in my ass," Tiffany said.

It caught Trevor off guard and it caused his climax to pause just long enough for him to bury his thumb in Tiffany's ass.

It looked as if Tiffany was electrocuted. Her entire body spasmed and thrashed about as Trevor let go with another load of cum deep inside Tiffany's hot pussy. Her pussy was spasming around his cock as was her ass pucker around his thumb.

They both collapsed on the bed. Both were completely covered in sweat and panting.

Tiffany was laughing and crying at the same time.

"Oh my God, never have I cum'd that hard and completely, I swear I saw stars and blacked out. I don't think I can walk. You are an amazing lover," Tiffany said.

"Really? You're not just saying that to be nice? Or to buy more time for Courtney to finish digging?" Trevor said catching his breath.

"Oh baby, I would never lie to you. That was amazing. Look at me, I am still shaking," Tiffany said as she wrapped her body around Trevor's and kissed him deep and passionately.

They lay in bed cuddling until Tiffany said, "I need to pee, I'll be right back babe."

Tiffany started to crawl out of the bed but stopped and sucked Trevor's cock until she felt it come back to life in her mouth. She continued sucking until he was fully erect and she could feel him trying to push it into her mouth.

"Stay right there Babe, I will be right back for round three. We taste yummy together," Tiffany said again and she sprang out of the bed. She turned off the lights in the room and then opened the door to the hallway.

The light from the hallway backlit Tiffany's tall lean body and it was quite a sight. Trevor couldn't help but stroke his cock as he waited for Tiffany to return.

The door opened and the light in the hallway was off now and didn't backlight Tiffany like when she left the room.

"You ready for round three handsome?" Tiffany purred out.

"Always gorgeous, come ride my hard cock," Trevor said.

"No, I want you to do me from behind while I bend over the bed. Is that ok?" Tiffany said.

Trevor wasn't about to say no to an offer like that and he jump out of the bed and was behind Tiffany rubbing his fat cock head up and down between Tiffany's engorged pussy lips.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good stud. Fuck me like a dirty little tramp you picked up on the street," Tiffany growled out.

The change in tone of Tiffany's voice and her dirty talk caught Trevor off guard, this was quite a change from the very passionate sex they had just had, but he liked it.

Trevor rubbed his cock head up and down between Tiffany's swollen wet lips until he found her opening. He didn't hesitate when he found her hot hole, he grabbed her by her hips, he drove all seven inches of his cock into her until his balls hit her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, use my cunt you dirty bastard, fuck me, fill me with your spunk," Tiffany said as she began pounding her pussy back to meet Trevor's thrust.

Tiffany was going wild and it only encouraged Trevor to fuck her harder. He had already blown two huge loads in Tiffany's vagina and he knew he would be able to fuck her a long time before he felt the urge to cum again. So he kept pounding away at her pussy. Holding on to her hips and ramming her back into him as he buried his cock deep inside her tight pussy.

Tiffany was screaming and calling him a dirty bastard for fucking her like a cheap whore and at the same time telling him to fuck her harder.

He thought he heard the door behind him open but he wasn't sure, he thought he saw Tiffany lock it when she came back in, didn't she?

From behind him, he heard, "Is my sister's pussy as hot and tight as mine?"

Trevor froze when the lights turned on and he looked down to see he was balls deep in Courtney. The one distinguishing difference between the two of them was that Courtney had short hair that barely hit her shoulders, while Tiffany's hair was long and reached down to the middle of her back.

"Don't stop. I'm close, keep going fuck that cunt, stud," Courtney screamed.

"You heard her, don't stop handsome, fuck her good and hard," Tiffany said as she crawled up on the bed in front of Courtney and spread her legs.

Courtney didn't miss a beat; she buried her face in her sister's pussy.

Tiffany gave Trevor a wink and said, "Fuck her babe, make her cum on your fat cock the way you did to me."

Tiffany moaned out when Courtney found her clit and began teasing it with her tongue.

Trevor began ramming his cock harder into Courtney and she loved it.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, harder you dirty bastard," Courtney screamed into Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany was smiling at Trevor as he continued fucking Courtney.

Courtney grunted and her legs buckled as she climaxed on Trevor's cock.

That sent Trevor and Tiffany both over the edge and they joined Courtney in her orgasm. Courtney pulled off Trevor's cock, turned around, and kissed him. He could taste Tiffany's pussy and his cum on her lips and tongue. Tiffany was right, they tasted good together.

Courtney said, "Thanks stud, I needed that, you two have fun. Love you, sis."

Courtney turned and left the room.

Trevor just stood there confused. What the hell just happened?

"Babe, come here and hug me," Tiffany said as she held her arms open.

Trevor climbed into the bed and she kissed him long and hard.

Trevor was about to ask what that was all about but Tiffany just told him to hush.

"Babe, I know it is every guy's fantasy to have a threesome with twins, so I thought I would rock your world. Did you like it? She is kind of nasty, isn't she? Do you like that kind of talk during sex, dirty talk?" Tiffany asked.

Trevor was still in shell shock but was able to say, "Tiffany, you had already rocked my world by letting me sit and talk to you at the club. Being here in bed with you is more than I could ever have dreamed of, you are gorgeous inside and out."

Tiffany said, "Well it is getting late, should I take you home now?"

"What? Home? You're kicking me out? Or did Courtney finish the grave site?" Trevor said trying to be funny but couldn't hide a slightly hurt tone in his voice.

Tiffany smiled and said, "Well you fucked a set of twins, and I figured you wanted to get out of here as fast as you could now. You don't need to pretend this is anything more than a fun night for you."

"Only if you want me to go, I don't have any reason to leave," Trevor said.

He had just met Tiffany, and while she was five years older than him, he had never felt so connected to a woman or anyone before for that matter. It wasn't just because she was beautiful and the sex was earth-shattering, but he thoroughly enjoyed just sitting with her and talking.

"Really? You want to spend the night? You're not scared of waking up in the morning and regretting staying the night? You will see me first thing in the morning with bed hair and no makeup, it's not a pretty sight, trust me," Tiffany asked, now her voice was shaky and she was fiddling with the bedspread and avoiding eye contact with Trevor.

"I am looking forward to seeing you first thing in the morning, and I can't imagine you could ever look bad. But I don't want to overstay my welcome, if you want me to go, I can call a Lyft," Trevor said now feeling like Tiffany wanted him out of the house and this was a one-time thing.

Trevor suddenly felt a pit in his stomach at the thought that this was turning out to be a one-night stand and he wasn't going to see Tiffany again. In the short time, he had known Tiffany he had become attached to her and wanted to get to know everything about her. He was suddenly confused, had he been misreading the entire situation? He didn't have a lot of experience with women. The only other girl he ever felt this kind of connection to was his older sister, the one he had sex with one drunken night. But right here, right now, he wasn't drunk. He didn't want to leave.

"Ok, well this is a king-size bed so there is plenty of room for you. I can stay on this side of the bed and you can have that side to stretch out." Tiffany said as she motioned to the other side of the bed.

Tiffany told herself to play it cool. She liked Trevor and kept telling herself she was being silly, this couldn't go anywhere. Trevor is young and only looking to fuck an older girl so he can tell all his friends he fucked twin twenty-five-year-old professional beach volleyball-playing sisters.

Trevor rolled out of bed and Tiffany felt a bit of panic. He came to his senses and was leaving, I knew it.

"Hey gorgeous, any chance you want to take a shower with me before going to sleep?" Trevor asked as he extended his hand and smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany felt a warm feeling rush over her entire body and butterflies fill her stomach while at the same time, she felt her pussy drench her inner thighs. She was sure she just left another wet spot on the bed.

Courtney had teased Tiffany over the years about how wet Tiffany's pussy got when she was aroused and because of the teasing, Tiffany felt very self-conscious about it, not that it ever stopped Courtney from going down on Tiffany over the years or vice-versa.

Tiffany rolled out of bed and stood up to lead Trevor to the bathroom.

"Oh my God you are gorgeous, Tiff, I will never get tired of looking at you," Trevor said, realizing he may have said too much.

"I hope so because I am enjoying the view I have of you right now, and hope I get to see it a lot," Tiffany blushed after saying that and quickly took Trevor's hand and led him down the hall to the bathroom.

Courtney was just coming down the hallway from the living room and when she saw them, said "You two aren't going to keep me up all night fucking are you?"

Tiffany giggled and said, "If I'm lucky we will."

They both got in the shower and it wasn't long before Tiffany was on her knees sucking Trevor's cock and getting him rock hard.

Once he was hard Trevor pulled Tiffany up and kissed her long and deep. Trevor lifted Tiffany by her butt and Tiffany leaned back against the shower wall. Trevor lifted her higher until his cock was between her thighs, and she spread her legs giving Trevor access to her hot fuck hole. Trevor slowly lowered her onto his hard shaft sinking all of it deep inside Tiffany's hot pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good baby, I want you so bad," Tiffany moaned out as she leaned into Trevor and wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

"Don't move baby, I want to stay like this forever with you," Tiffany said just as her orgasm hit her.

Tiffany spasmed so hard that it took all of Trevor's strength to hold onto her and not drop her.

"Damn, you made me cum again. I could get used to you doing that to me, over and over. Put me down and do me from behind handsome," Tiffany said.

Trevor was on fire as he lifted Tiffany off his rod and watched as she turned her back to him, bent over put her hands on the shower bench, and offered up her ass and pussy to him.

Tiffany looked back over her shoulder and said, "Handsome, you can have me any way you want. No need to be shy, if you want to, you can. The shower is the perfect place for it."

It wasn't until Tiffany reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks that Trevor realized what she was saying. She was offering her asshole to him.

"Are you sure gorgeous? I have never done that before. I don't want to hurt you." Trevor said, without saying there were a lot of things he had never done before.

"I haven't either, but I want to with you. I want to do it all with you," Tiffany said as she stood up and turned around, to kiss Trevor deeply and passionately.

"Hey, hurry up and fuck her, would you? There's a drought you know, our water bill is going to go through the roof," Courtney said as she poked her head into the bathroom.

Tiffany turned back around and bent over spreading her ass cheeks again and said, "You heard her, we're wasting water, fuck me in the ass,"

Trevor's head was spinning, was this happening? Did Tiffany roofy him in the bar?

He pressed his cock head against Tiffany's tight pink ass pucker and grabbed hold of her hips then pushed forward in an attempt to get his cock in Tiffany's ass.

But with the water running over her ass, there was no lubrication and he was only able to get a portion of his cock head in her asshole.

"Stop stop," Tiffany said and pulled away from Trevor's cock.

"Gorgeous, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have tried that," Trevor said, feeling bad for hurting her.

"Don't be silly, hang on, let me get some coconut oil from the kitchen, don't go anywhere I will be right back," Tiffany said as she giggled and then kissed Trevor and stepped out of the shower and ran out of the bathroom dripping water down the hall.

Courtney opened the bathroom door and was standing there naked, "You two got room for one more in there?"

Trevor didn't know what to say. His cock jumped and wanted to say sure, but was Tiffany ok with that? The shower was big enough, hell the shower was big enough for several more people to join them. It had two shower heads, one on each wall, and a long bench across the back wall.

Tiffany came running back into the bathroom, still dripping wet and holding a tub of coconut oil.

She looked at Trevor and then Courtney. By the look on both of their faces, she knew what was going on.

"Baby, it's okay with me if she joins us, sharing is caring in this household," Tiffany said then tossed the tub of coconut oil to Trevor, turned to Courtney, and hugged her, and the two of them locked lips.

Trevor almost blew his load right then.

The girls broke off the kiss and Courtney said, "What's the oil for? You don't have an issue with a dry cunt."

Tiffany put her hands on her hips and said, "Courtney, you know I don't like when you use that word, especially when referring to my pussy."

"Sorry sis, listening to you two in here has me horny as hell," Courtney said.

Tiffany took Courtney's hand and pulled her into the shower with Trevor.

"Lay down on the bench and spread those sexy long legs sis, Trevor is going to do me from behind while he watches me eat your pussy until you cum," Tiffany said.

Trevor couldn't believe what was happening.

Tiffany was bent over eating out her sister as she lay on the shower bench with one leg on the floor and the other up on the bench.

Trevor was just standing in the shower watching when Tiffany said, "Baby, lube me up. You should be able to get it in now."

Tiffany's voice was deep and husky and her green eyes were on fire. She looked almost possessed but in a good way, Trevor thought. Like a sexy HULK.

Trevor lubed up Tiffany's ass and his cock. The lube did the trick.

Trevor pushed his cock into Tiffany's tight pink starfish and when the head of his cock disappeared inside Tiffany's ass she pulled her mouth off of Courtney's pussy and screamed.

Trevor was just about to pull out when Tiffany said, "Fuck that feels good, keep going, but go slow."

Courtney's eyes were as wide as saucers as she watched her sister's first anal fucking.

"Go slow stud, that's not my ass, that's my sweet sister's virgin ass." Courtney moaned out.

Courtney climaxed first and Trevor followed not too long after.

With the number of times, he had blown his load tonight, he was sure he didn't deposit much more than a drop or two of cum in Tiffany's tight ass pucker.

He pulled his cock out of Tiffany's perfectly shaped ass and Tiffany turned around and jumped into his arms, kissing him and hugging him so tightly he could barely breathe.

It occurred to Trevor at that moment that this girl was a serious athlete and she wasn't just beautiful, she was as strong as a bull. Another feature that turned him on and made him even more attracted to her.

The three of them washed up and dried off.

Courtney said, "Good night you two love birds. See you in the morning."

Tiffany blushed when her sister called the two of them lovebirds. She just met Trevor, she wasn't in love, she didn't believe in love at first sight, did she? Tiffany had two semi-serious boyfriends and one girlfriend over the years but none of them made her feel the way she felt right now. She felt like she was floating as she stood next to Trevor, it was confusing. Did she have these new feelings purely because he had saved her from a shallow grave? The alcohol had worn off. She giggled when she thought of a shallow grave. She didn't know why she felt so giddy with him, but she liked it and she didn't want the feeling to go away any time soon.

The two of them dried off and headed back to the bedroom.

Tiffany suddenly felt funny and awkwardly said, "Do you want something to sleep in?"

Tiffany quickly followed up with, "I don't know why I said that and I don't know why I suddenly feel so nervous about you spending the night. I mean I just gave you my ass for the first time in my life, doesn't get much more personal than that, right?"

Courtney's 'love birds' comment hit him the same way it must have hit Tiffany. He suddenly didn't know what to say and he felt very awkward standing in Tiffany's bedroom naked.

"Tiffany, I really like you, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am feeling the same way all of a sudden, but I know I don't want to leave," Trevor said.

Tiffany jumped into his arms and wrapped herself around him, hugging him so tight again she almost squeezed the air out of his lungs.

"Ok, let's get in bed, you can sleep on that side and I will sleep on this side," Tiffany said as she climbed into bed. Her two previous boyfriends had an issue with cuddling even though she craved it.

Trevor got in the bed on the other side and quickly moved over and spooned Tiffany.

Tiffany started crying and Trevor quickly moved back to his side of the bed.

"Don't go, I like being in your arms," Tiffany said.

Trevor moved back and spooned Tiffany in his arms.

They slept in that position without moving until morning.

Trevor woke to the smell of waffles and bacon cooking, he realized he was starving, he hadn't had anything but pussy to eat since lunch yesterday.

Tiffany came back into the room wearing a summer dress. She didn't have a bra on and her nipples were poking at the material. Trevor was already sporting morning wood and the way Tiffany looked in the morning sunlight sent his boner into overdrive.

"Come here gorgeous," Trevor said as he threw back the covers exposing his raging hard-on.

Tiffany pretended to be shocked and in a shy little pose said, "Oh my, there is a very handsome naked man in my bed with a giant cock. What in the world am I to do?"

Tiffany lifted her dress so Trevor could see she wasn't wearing panties.

Trevor let out a long slow moan and then said, "I think I know the perfect place for this hard cock."

Tiffany climbed on the bed and straddled Trevor.

Tiffany lifted Trevor's hard cock and aimed it at her pussy and as she lowered herself down onto his throbbing cock, she said, "Is this the place you were thinking of stud?"

Tiffany just barely got the words out of her mouth before moans of pleasure took control of her body and mind.

She let her body sink down onto Trevor's hard cock until she fully engulfed his raging hard-on. She wanted to go slow and enjoy the feeling of her pussy being full of cock, but her body had other ideas and she began to wildly grind her hips back and forth on Trevor's shaft.

Trevor slid his hands up inside Tiffany's dress and played with Tiffany's small perky tits. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and Trevor thought, how her nipples were perfect little diamonds.