Jane Scotto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful Tiffany, I...." Trevor stopped himself, he almost said he loved her, that's crazy. How could he be in love, he just met her. He tried to tell himself he meant he loved fucking her, but deep down he knew there was more to it than that.

Tiffany was moaning and screaming and her screams of pleasure turned on Trevor.

Tiffany suddenly stopped moving and her eyes shot open wide and Trevor watched her eyes roll back in her head. It kind of freaked him out, but when she began convulsing on him and he felt the walls of her tight pussy pulsating around his cock, he knew she was cumming and he met her orgasm with his own. He felt his balls purge every last drop of cum from them and deposit it deep inside this beautiful girl.

Tiffany collapsed onto Trevor, both of them panting to catch their breath.

"Mmm well that is the best way to start my day," Tiffany said as she kissed Trevor.

"I can't think of a better way, myself," Trevor said.

"Oh my God, are you still hard? My pussy wasn't good enough for you?" Tiffany said as she felt Trevor's cock still rock hard inside her.

"No babe, your pussy is amazing, my cock is just showing off trying to impress you," Trevor said laughing.

"Well, I guess I better give your big cock a talking too then," Tiffany said with a smile and climbed off Trevor's cock and positioned herself between his legs, and proceeded to give him a toe-curling blow job.

Trevor's cock went limp when she finished.

"Ready for breakfast my love," Tiffany said and upon realizing what she had just said, she sprang out of the bed.

Then quickly said, "I straightened up your clothes for you, get dressed and I will get your breakfast ready, do you want a fried egg with your waffles and bacon?"

She was out of the bedroom before Trevor could answer.

Breakfast was just what Trevor's empty stomach needed. Luckily Courtney ate breakfast with them and grilled Trevor with questions, otherwise, Tiffany and Trevor might have just stared at each other in awkward silence.

Once breakfast was finished Tiffany said, "I owe you a ride home, don't I handsome?"

"Yes you do, I was worried you were going to try and back out of it on me," Trevor said.

"Never, I need to know where you live if I am going to kidnap you and bury you in a shallow grave," Tiffany said laughing.

"You two are sick, you are perfect for each other," Courtney said.

They cleaned up the kitchen and then headed out to the car.

They got to the car and Tiffany said, "Do you want to drive?"

Trevor said, "Ok, but I need to use Maps, to get back to the beach house."

Trevor got behind the wheel and entered the address of the beach house on his phone while Tiffany got settled in the passenger seat.

"Trevor, I didn't mean anything serious when I called you 'my love', I don't want you thinking I am some crazy girl that falls in love with every guy she sleeps with, not that I am a slut, I mean I really like you and most of the time, except for right now, I feel so comfortable with you," Tiffany said as it all came rushing out of her.

"Gorgeous, I feel the same way about you. I know it's crazy we just met and all, it hasn't even been twenty-four hours. I don't want this to be a one-night stand or morning, or whatever, I want to see you again. I know I am only nineteen and you should be dating guys in their twenties who have jobs and can treat you like the incredibly beautiful woman you are, not some nineteen-year-old water polo player who is just getting ready to start college in two months," Trevor said as he held Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany leaned into Trevor and kissed him.

"So you truly want to see me again and go on a real date?" Tiffany said with watery eyes.

"Are you kidding? Hell yeah, I do. The question is, do you want to go on a date with me? You can have any guy or girl you want," Trevor said.

"It's not just because you want to fuck me? Not that I am complaining about that, Oh my GOD, are you sure you are only nineteen? You don't act like it and you certainly don't fuck like it," Tiffany said with a purr.

"Yes, I want to date you, as long as you are ok with that. Your friends won't tease you about being a cradle robber?" Trevor said.

"Fuck them, no you can't fuck them, you can fuck me. You can fuck me whenever you want. Fuck I want you to fuck me right now I am so wet for you. One thing though, no fucking Courtney. Well, no fucking Courtney unless the three of us are together, ok? You will break my heart if I find you to have been fucking behind my back," Tiffany said.

Trevor pulled Tiffany to him and kissed her long and hard then said, "Gorgeous, you are all I need. If I had known it was your sister last night, I would never have fucked her."

Tiffany said, "Well I knew it would come up sooner or later if what I was feeling about you led to us dating. Sooner or later a hot threesome would have come up, if you didn't bring it up, Courtney or I would have, but I mean it, if you fuck her behind my back I will dig a very deep grave for you AND her."

"You have nothing to worry about on that topic my love. You are all I want. If you invite Courtney to join us, that is up to you. I will never ask to have her join us," Trevor making sure to emphasize the words 'my love'.

They had to stop in a secluded cul-de-sac and fuck on the drive back to the beach house.

Trevor got out of the car and kissed Tiffany through the window and she pawed at the zipper on his pants.

"Unzip your pants and I can give you a quick blowy baby," Tiffany said as she tried to get his cock out of his pants.

"Gorgeous. I will pick you up tonight at six ok? Pick a spot for dinner," Trevor said.

"My dinner is in your pants," Tiffany said, her voice deep and husky.

"And my dessert is between your creamy thighs my gorgeous girl," Trevor said.

Tiffany said, "I like that, you calling me, 'your girl'"

"My GORGEOUS GIRL. Now go before I have to fuck you right here on the hood of the car," Trevor said.

"MMM, ok," Tiffany said and started to get out of the car.

"Gorgeous, we can't right here, but tonight we can as many times as we are physically able to," Trevor said,

Pouting Tiffany said, "Ok, your girl is going to go home and get herself all dolled up for you. I have the perfect place to take you for dinner tonight."

Tiffany was giddy and singing out loud on the drive back home until reality set in and she realized she hadn't even known Trevor for twenty-four hours. Was it her? Was it because she had to put her dog to sleep that made her want to latch on to Trevor? The sex was extraordinary though and she felt her pussy tingle with the thought. She felt the seat of the car become wet as she drove home and she giggled some more.

Back at the house, Jane had slept like a rock and woke up early around seven AM. For a brief moment, she felt energized and ready for the day. Then everything that happened the past few days flooded back in and she felt guilty and dirty. When she remembered the glory hole room she felt her stomach tighten up and she thought she was going to throw up.

Talking out loud she said, 'What the hell was I thinking? I not only took all those random guys' loads. I let them all cum inside my vagina. Jesus Christ I probably have every STD under the sun.'

Jane rolled out of bed, ran to the bathroom, and vomited. She collected herself, brushed her teeth, went back to bed, and covered her head with a pillow.

'What is going on with me? Am I turning into a nymphomaniac? Have I always been a sex-crazed slut and just never had the chance? Jesus, how many cocks did I even suck and shove in my cunt yesterday?'

She was freaking out with the realization she was out of control, but then she giggled. 'Well, it was kind of fun."

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up to see it was Sky.

Jane answered the phone and in a sullen voice, "Hello"

"Hey sexy, how's my favorite hot slut doing today? Sky said

"Not so good actually. I can't believe I let all those random guys fuck me and dump their cum in my vagina. I must have every STD in the world and probably a few they haven't discovered yet." Jane said in a voice filled with torment.

Sky picked up on it right away and said, "Oh, honey, calm down. You are fine. You don't have any STDs from yesterday. None of those cocks were attached to some random dude."

"What? What are you talking about?" Jane said, quickly snapping into her lawyer voice and taking over.

"OK, look, you remember when I went and got the magic key?" Sky said.

"Yeah, kind of, I had a pretty good buzz going. I do remember you leaving me on the table naked and horny for way too long," Jane said wondering where this was going.

"Well, I called my husband who was at the bar down the street drinking with his two brothers as well as Chip and Jake, a couple of our close friends. Remember when I told you my friend and I had a glory hole party for some guys? Steve and Jack, my two brother-in-laws, along with Chip and Jake were some of the guys at that party. We play with them somewhat regularly and they are all safe. So while you were a fucking whore, you are clean. Our little group all get tested regularly and we don't invite strangers to join us. If any of them have a random hook-up, they are banned from the group for six months until they are clean." Sky explained to Jane.

Jane was confused. "What? Your husband and two brothers-in-law? I sucked and fucked more than four guys, I do remember that part."

Laughing Sky said, "Well there was one other guy, Carl the bouncer at the store. He was the black guy with the big dong,"

Jane let out a little moan as she thought about stuffing that huge black cock into cunt.

"What about him? Should I be worried about him giving me an STD?" Jane said her voice and body relaxing.

"No, he is married to a close friend of mine. She doesn't mind sharing him. As she says, it wouldn't be right not to share that cock of his. He called me this morning to check on you. He was worried some of the things he said to you in the booth may have offended you. I told him not even close" Sky said with a laugh.

Jane giggled, "I did like being called all those names. Dirty white slut. Ordered to take his black cum. Shit, there was a lot of it too. So I can stop worrying then."

"About having an STD from them, yes. You shouldn't have anything to worry about," Sky said.

"Wait, you let me suck and fuck your husband? And you sucked and fucked two guys with me." Jane said.

Sky giggled and said, "Yeah, it was fun, wasn't it? Not knowing who the cocks belonged to? You were so wound up you didn't even notice you did several repeat cocks. Yes, you fucked my husband, he said he knew instantly it wasn't my pussy he slid into. I don't know if it was a compliment or an insult."

Jane was quiet as she thought about all this new information. She was still a dirty cum bucket, but at least she didn't need to worry about having contracted an STD.

"So I guess the only one I need to worry about was the guy on the beach. The one with the rough hands and the husky voice. One of the guys yesterday sounded like the guy from the beach and that turned me on even more. Damn I am a total slut aren't I?" Jane said more to herself than to Sky.

"Oh Honey, we all have a slut inside us, it is just whether or not we are brave enough to let her out," Sky said.

"Well, it seems my slut is a bit out of control. I can't keep my legs together or my mouth shut." Jane said.

"So what are you up to today? You want to get together and have lunch or something?" Sky asked.

"Can I take a rain check? I think I need to take it easy today, my cunt is a little sore for some reason," Jane said with a laugh.

Sky laughed and said, "Ok, hit me up when your pretty little pussy is feeling better.

Sky laughed and they said their goodbyes and hung up.

Talking out loud to herself Jane said, "Well that's one less thing to worry about. Now all I need to stress about is that I can't stop thinking about having Billy inside me. Even now, with a sore cunt I would spread my legs for him. Christ, I am getting wet just thinking about it. Get a grip slut."

Jane checked her phone again. Trevor was still on the other side of town and it said Billy was home.

Jane got out of bed not bothering to put on any clothes and went to check Billy's room. It was empty and hadn't been slept in.

She headed back to her room to brush her teeth and clean the sleep off her face.

When she looked at herself in the mirror she felt flushed with guilt and remorse as she remembered her time in the glory hole booth. It was a relief that she didn't need to worry about an STD, but it didn't set her mind at ease about what a total whore she has been the past few days.

Staring at herself in the mirror she said, "Get a hold of yourself, girl, you're a highly successful attorney with a client list that any attorney would be envious of, so what if you also happen to be a dirty cum hungry slut. At least I don't need to worry about giving the boys an STD. Here I was worried about them giving me an STD."

Jane stepped back from the mirror and looked at her body in the full-length mirror off to the side.

"Damn you are one hot piece of ass, I'd fuck you if I had a dick," Jane said out loud to herself then turned to examine her ass. Seeing what she liked, she gave it a hard slap and giggled.

"Coffee must get coffee," Jane said as she turned and headed to the kitchen.

She grabbed her silk kimono and put it on leaving it untied. The kimono was just barely long enough to cover her butt. Leaving it untied, it would hang open exposing her naked body. It had only been a couple of days since being introduced to the nudist lifestyle but it was growing on her. She never thought she would be comfortable walking around naked, but she was finding that she loved it. Especially when the boys were around and it caused them to get erections.

As she left her room she peeked into Billy's room again just to confirm he wasn't home. She was starting to get worried about them, especially since the locators on their phones showed they weren't together.

Just then she heard the front door open and close.

She froze for a moment, thinking she should tie up the kimono and cover herself but quickly realized how silly that was and continued into the kitchen.

"Fuck it," Jane said.

"Fuck what?" Trevor said as he came around the corner into the kitchen.

"Nothing," Jane said, standing in the kitchen. Her kimono hung open letting Trevor know she was naked.

"Good morning to you. I feel overdressed all of a sudden," Trevor said as he stared at Jane's beautiful naked body and her new smooth pussy. He was still sexually charged from this time with Tiffany.

"And where have you been all night young man? You look like you had a very good night. Did you get any sleep at all? So, what's her name?" Jane asked teasing Trevor.

"Tiffany, her name is Tiffany and she is amazing and gorgeous." Trevor blurted out without thinking.

Trevor was still glowing from his time with Tiffany and he couldn't wait to see her again. He wondered if his excitement about Tiffany would change the dynamics of the beach house. Would he be comfortable going naked around Jane now? Should he still fuck her?

Jane was standing in front of him naked and it didn't go unnoticed by his cock. Even with the smell of Tiffany still on him, he felt his member begin to fill with blood and start to grow into an erection.

As infatuated as he was with Tiffany, Trevor couldn't help but notice that yesterday when he saw Jane naked she had a neatly trimmed triangle patch of blonde pubic hair, and today that was gone, her pussy was smooth with just a whisp of blonde hair forming a very thin landing strip.

Trevor couldn't take his eyes off Jane's naked body and every time Jane's eyes turned away from his he would immediately check out Jane's bare snatch.

While Tiffany and last night were still fresh in his mind all he could think about at the moment was Jane's hot naked body. For just a moment he thought, it isn't fair she looks so good.

The thought of bending Jane over the kitchen counter and fucking her popped into his head and it was all his cock needed, as he felt his cock pressing against his pants in an attempt to get out.

Jane saw the tent in Trevor's pants and said, "Hey, what's with all the clothes? I thought we had decided this was a clothes-free house for the summer. I didn't think you would be the one I would have to remind of that."

She could tell he was uncomfortable but wasn't about to let it go without teasing him some. Besides, even though her vagina was still tender from yesterday's adventure, she was horny.

She thought to herself, 'The toys she bought yesterday were fun, but they didn't compare to a real cock sliding in and out of her hot cunt.' She giggled once again when she said cunt to herself. What was it about that word that turned her on so much and at the same time made her feel dirty, but in a good way?

Trevor wanted to take his clothes off but was suddenly feeling both embarrassed and guilty. He didn't know why he felt embarrassed, Jane had seen him with a hard-on, was it because of Tiffany he thought. He did know the guilty feeling was because of Tiffany, he didn't want to do something to end it with Tiffany before it started.

Jane said, "Come on, I am starting to feel funning being naked while you are all dressed up.

Trevor paused for a second and Jane said, "Trevor, I can see you have a hard-on in your pants, don't keep it all couped up. If I am the cause of that, I take it as a compliment, any lady would."

Trevor pulled off his shirt and then slowly unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down until he could step out of them. His boxers were next and then he was standing naked in the kitchen in front of Jane with a raging hard-on.

Jane smiled and said, "There, that's much more comfortable for the both of us. Have you had breakfast? I can make you something to eat."

Trevor watched as Jane walked over to the kitchen table and lifted a foot onto one of the chairs, exposing her swollen pink snatch.

"What do you think? I got my cunt waxed yesterday, how does it look?" Jane said with a smile as she slowly ran her fingers over her wet lips.

"It looks great, good enough to eat," Trevor said without realizing his cock was doing the talking.

Jane smiled and her first thought was, does he even know how to eat cunt? He sure knows how to pound it with his cock.

"Well, it is nice and warm for your dining pleasure."

"What about the house rules?" Trevor said as he felt himself slowly moving around in front of Jane's spread-open legs.

"I won't tell if you won't, besides. I didn't specifically say oral sex wasn't allowed," Jane said, her voice changing and getting deeper as she felt her desire for sex taking control.

That was all Trevor needed to hear as he quickly moved between Jane's legs and pushed her back onto the dining room table.

Jane spread her legs and Trevor buried his face in Jane's pussy.

Jane was amazed at Trevor's oral skills. He most definitely knew his way around a cunt she thought.

He would tease her clit with his tongue and suck it into his mouth, then release it and bury his tongue deep inside Jane's swollen fuck hole.

"Oh, fuck yeah, eat that cunt stud. That feels so good, you're going to make me cum on your face," Jane grunted out. Any soreness she had from yesterday was gone as her desire for cock took control of her.

Within minutes Trevor had Jane cuming on his tongue. He kept sucking and liking her swollen snatch until she finally pushed him away.

"Stop, stop, Oh my God, that was amazing," Jane said through her panting and shaking.

Jane collected herself and said, "OK, my turn for breakfast."