Jane Scotto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany's eyes got as big as saucers and said, "Oh no you don't, you can't tease me like that. Spill it."

Jane giggled and said, "Let's go check on the boys. They are awfully quiet in there. Probably playing video games again."

"More like sucking each other's dicks," Tiffany said as she stood up.

"What?" Jane asked frozen.

Tiffany said, "Oh nothing."

"Did Trevor say something?" Jane asked, now in her attorney's voice.

Tiffany put her arm through Jane's and while giggling said, "Only that he wished he had a cock like Billy's and that he wondered what it would feel like to hold it."

"It is a magnificent cock, isn't it? The other day on the beach when he first shoved it in, I almost passed out. When I turned over and saw that it was Billy giving me the best fuck of my life I couldn't help myself and told him not to stop. I had the most intense orgasm. How crazy is that, I feel so proud of my son's big cock and how he fucks? I mean I am fucked up, right? I am gushing over my son's big cock and how good it feels inside me," Jane said in a voice somewhere between sarcasm and disgust.

"Stop that, Billy is a good-looking kid with a great cock, enjoy it while you can, from the way he was looking at Isabella last night, he won't be sharing that cock of his with you or anyone else much longer," Tiffany said.

"That horny WOP, she isn't taking my son from me," Jane said angrily.

Tiffany made the sound of a cat snarling causing Jane to laugh, then said, "You may not have much say in it, especially after she sees that cock."

In a matter-of-fact voice, Jane said, "It will never fit in her tight little cunt, from what I saw."

Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks.

Jane smiled and said, "Told you, I am a dirty slut."

Tiffany smiled, leaned in and kissed Jane on the mouth, and said, "Like that's a bad thing. Come on I need to get fucked again, you're not the only one in heat around here."

The girls opened the door to the house and they heard the boys in the kitchen scrambling.

They came out of the kitchen both of them flustered and still sporting erections.

Jane looked at Tiffany and said, "Tiffany, I think we may have interrupted them. What have you two been up to?"

"Jane, please call me Tiff, and I can see what they both have up," Tiffany said as she gave Jane a wink.

"Tiff, you got to watch Billy and me, only fair we get to watch you and Trevor," Jane said, her voice getting deep and husky.

Jane couldn't take her eyes off the boy's hard cocks and while she was still soaking wet, she couldn't believe she felt her pussy become even more engorged.

Billy said, "Hey, how about we take this down to the beach? What happens there stays there and as our house rules say, there are no rules on the beach."

No one said a thing, the boys grabbed some shorts and the girls threw on beach cover-ups, not bothering to put on their swimsuits.

Jane pulled on her cover-up as she tossed the swimsuit to the side and said, "I was really looking forward to wearing this all summer. What a shame, five hundred dollars wasted."

Tiffany about choked when she heard Jane say how much she spent on a swimsuit.

"Five hundred dollars? Oh my God," Tiffany said

Jane smiled and said, "Hey, I may be a cheap whore, but I like nice things. Boys, grab the tequila and some beers."

Then the four of them were out the door.

They hurried the hundred-plus yards to the gate and Trevor said, "Shit, who remembers the combo?"

Tiffany said, "Don't look at me. But if you don't get me down on that beach and fuck me soon, I am going to fuck you right here."

Billy said, "I got it."

Once the gate was open and they flew down the steps until they reached the dirt path and they had to slow down as they were all barefoot.

When they finally reached the beach, the long walk down to the beach had cooled off the girls some, but not the boys, they were both still sporting semi-hard cocks.

Trevor took off his shorts as did Billy. It didn't take long for the girls to juice up again upon seeing both the boys were sporting erections for them.

Tiffany gave Jane a wink and took off her cover-ups and dropped it on the beach next to Trevor's shorts. Jane followed suit and the four of them stood there naked and giggling.

Jane said, "I feel like I am going skinny dipping back in high school for the first time. Except I know I am getting fucked this time."

It was one thing being naked together in the house, but down here on the beach was different. Jane found it very exhilarating.

They surveyed the beach and noticed that there weren't many people out. There was less than a quarter of the people on the beach compared to the other day, but everybody that was there was just as naked.

Jane was hoping Isabella was out and would see Billy getting naked with his mom, but both Isabella and Juanita were nowhere in sight.

Tiffany said, "Ok, where's the slut cove I have heard so much about boys? You have two horny sluts here that are ready to pleasure you and be pleasured."

The four of them hurried down the beach to the cove.

As they went, Jane started to doubt herself again. Am I seriously going to do it again? What the hell is going on with me? Jane questioned herself the entire way as they walked down the beach. Trevor, Tiffany, and Billy were a couple of steps ahead of her as she lagged back with her thoughts.

When they got to the outcrop of rocks, Jane stopped and looked at Tiffany.

"You doubting yourself again, sexy lady?" Tiffany said as she put her arm around Jane and hugged her.

"I want to, I really do, but should I? I have to stop doing this at some point don't I," Jane asked.

Tiffany said, "I can't answer that for you, only you can. Tell you what; you can just watch me and the boys if you want. Would that help?"

The image of Tiffany fucking Billy got Jane's juices flowing and she grabbed Tiffany's hand and said, "Come on slut, let's go show these boys how a couple of dirty whores can fuck their brains out."

Tiffany smiled and walked over to a large rock and leaned over it, spreading her legs. Her wet pink labia were fully extended from her thin slit.

"WOW if that isn't the prettiest cunt I have ever seen. Looks good enough to eat," Jane's voice was deep and husky now and she was massaging one of her breasts.

Tiffany said, "Well don't be shy gorgeous."

Jane didn't hesitate.

She walked up behind Tiffany, got down on her knees behind Tiffany, leaned in, and began licking and sucking on Tiffany's swollen labia.

"Oh, that feels good gorgeous. You know what you're doing you horny slut," Tiffany moaned out.

"Call me a dirty whore, bitch," Jane growled out as she ate Tiffany's pussy.

"Shut up and eat my cunt slut. Suck on my clit and finger my fuck hole," Tiffany moaned out as she looked at Trevor and gave him a little wink.

Billy and Trevor were frozen as they watched these two sexy ladies going at it.

"MMM slut your cunt taste so good with Trevor's cum leaking out of it," Jane grunted out.

Even after everything they had been through in the past few days, Trevor and Billy looked like deer in the heal lights and stood frozen in place.

Trevor snapped out of the trance he was in and quickly moved up in front of Tiffany and aimed his cock at Tiffany's mouth.

"Tiff, have you ever had a hard cock in each end at the same time?" Jane hissed out.

Tiffany moaned out, "Not for a couple of months now."

Tiffany stood up and turned around to look at Jane. Tiffany's green eyes were on fire as she said, "Are you offering up your son to help a girl out?"

Tiffany took Trevor's hand and pushed him down on the blanket they had brought with them. Then surprising Jane when she knelt between Trevor's legs, grabbed his cock, and began sucking it as she lifted her ass and parted her thighs.

Jane said, "Well that's one end filled with a nice hard cock, how about the other end you horny slut?"

Tiffany looked up at Trevor and pulled her mouth off his cock just long enough to ask, "Is it ok? I won't if you don't want me to."

Trevor took the opportunity to try out some dirty talk and said, "Get that ass up in the air bitch, you're about to get that tight slutty cunt stuffed with a huge fat cock."

Tiffany with a mouth full of Trevor's cock moaned out her approval of Trevor's demand. She pushed Trevor back on the blanket so she could suck his cock while lifting her ass and parting her thighs preparing for Billy's long thick cock to violate her pussy.

Billy was dump founded but horny as hell at the same time. Tiffany had a killer body. He couldn't take his eyes off her pussy the entire time they were out on the deck when she was standing in front of them naked.

"Don't just stand there Billy, get that big cock in that sluts cunt. I got her wet and swollen for your fat cock. I bet that tight little cunt of hers can't take all of of my son's long fat dick," Jane said.

Tiffany was slurping loudly as she sucked on Trevor's cock. Jane watched wide-eyed as Tiffany took Trevor's cock balls deep in her mouth and down her throat. Trevor had a nice cock, but it didn't compare to Billy's long fat tool, none the less Jane was impressed Tiffany could deep throat all of Trevor's manhood. Jane had tried to stuff all of Trevor's cock in her mouth but she kept gagging. She made a mental note to ask Tiffany the secret to deep-throating a cock

Tiffany's screamed as Billy pushed his oversized cock head into her swollen pussy causing Jane to refocus on the action in front of her.

Tiffany pulled her mouth off of Trevor's cock and half screamed and moaned out, "Oh Fuck that's big, you bastard."

Trevor said, "Shut up and take it you dirty whore. Your cunt is getting stretched wide open and you know you want it, now get my cock back in your dirty whore of a mouth."

Tiffany wrapped her mouth around Trevor's cock as Billy pushed his entire eight-plus inches into Tiffany's swollen fuck hole.

"Fuck that cunt, Billy, this horny bitch is a fuck machine," Trevor said.

Jane had one leg up on a rock and was frantically fingering and rubbing her pussy as she watched Billy's long cock sliding in and out of Tiffany's swollen pink slit. Her thin cunt lips stretched out to take in Billy's thick cock.

"Fuck you're a horny slut. Your cunt just opened up and swallowed up that fat tool. Can you feel that big cock head in your stomach yet, bitch? Jane hissed out.

Jane thought Tiffany looked beautiful as she sucked Trevor while Billy buried his cock in her pussy. She couldn't help but wonder if she looked that good on the beach the other day when she was the one the boys were spit-roasting. Jane needed cock but Trevor and Billy were busy. She wished she had brought the dildo with her. Jane had to settle for finger fucking herself as she watched Tiffany getting her mouth and pussy stuffed full of hard young cock.

Billy was balls deep inside Tiffany and the three of them were working in unison. Tiffany was rocking her hips to meet Billy's thrust and at the same time maintaining her ability to suck Trevor's cock down her throat. The green-eyed monster started creeping up on Jane as she felt a pang of jealousy toward Tiffany at the moment. She had to make herself push those thoughts out of her head. Nonetheless, she was jealous that Billy was fucking Tiffany and not her. What is wrong with me she thought? Billy should be fucking Tiffany, he shouldn't be fucking me, I'm his mom.

Jane was disgusted with herself and had stopped fingering her pussy. She sat down on a rock and blankly watched Tiffany take both boys at once. Jane felt like she was in a trance and not a good one at that. The same feelings of being unwanted crept into her mind. The same way she felt when she saw the photos of Victor and Kurt spit-roasting chubby Michelle washed over her and she felt herself slipping into that dark place, that dark cloud gathering around her

"Jane, your turn, get over here. My horny bitch needs to eat that sweet pussy of yours," Trevor said.

Jane snapped back to reality and Trevor was reaching his hand out to Jane to pull her onto the blanket so Tiffany could eat her out.

Tiffany looked up at Jane with her piercing green eyes and opened her mouth showing Jane Trevor's load.

Slut Jane quickly took over and stopped her from feeling sorry for herself. Jane got down on the blanket and kissed Tiffany. It was a long opened mouth kiss and Tiffany swapped Trevor's cum with Jane. Jane eagerly sucked the cum out of Tiffany's mouth, confirming how much she loved the taste of cum. Even the salty sour cum, she loved it all. She had to stop fighting it; she was a dirty cum bucket whore, there were worse things, right? Jane thought.

Tiffany grunted as Billy continued slowly but aggressively driving his cock in and out of her swollen pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, your big-cocked son knows how to take care of a girl," Tiffany hissed out.

Jane spread her legs in front of Tiffany and Tiffany wasted no time burying her face in Jane's spread-open legs.

"Oh Fuck yeah, eat that cunt you dirty long legged whore," Jane moaned out just as Tiffany sucked Jane's swollen clit into her mouth.

Watching his mom spread her legs for Tiffany was too much for Billy and he rammed his cock balls deep into Tiffany which caused her to scream. She bucked her hips back to meet Billy's thrust and she felt another orgasm about to tear through her body. She had already had one when Trevor unloaded it in her mouth and now she felt a monstrous orgasm about to hit her. Her toes curled up and she clawed at the blanket as she attempted to lick and suck on Jane's snatch.

It was too much though and all she could do was rest her head on Jane's mound as her orgasm ripped through her body causing her to jerk and shake from head to toe. That sent Billy over the edge and he unloaded his balls deep inside Tiffany.

"Mother fucker, I can feel him cuming inside me. It feels like he is in the back of my throat," Tiffany said through her panting and moaning.

Billy gave one last thrust as he pumped one final stream of cum deep inside Tiffany's vagina.

Trevor was standing behind Tiffany watching her get fucked and when Billy pulled out of Tiffany's fuck hole she was left open and oozing Billy's cum.

"Tiff, you should see the amount of cum running out of your hot pussy," Trevor said as he stroked his semi-hard cock.

Jane hissed out, "Let's not waste that and she quickly pushed Tiffany over on her back and climbed on top of her. The two girls quickly took up a sixty-nine position and proceeded to eat each other to toe-curling orgasm.

Tiffany and Jane lay on the blanket spent. Jane had crawled off Tiffany and turned around and the two of them cuddled together.

Jane looked up at the boys and both of them had a shit-eating grin on their faces, as they should.

"Well that's the first time I have ever had a mother and son at the same time, brother and sister yes, but mom and son that was a first. check." Tiffany said as she made the motion of checking off something on a list.

"Well I hope we didn't disappoint and by the way, Billy is only a mother fucker when he is fucking me," Jane said straight-faced not sure what kind of response she would get.

Tiffany laughed a loud belly laugh and said, "That he is."

Trevor said, "Um, not that I wouldn't mind doing this all day, but are we still going out to dinner?"

Tiffany sat up and said, "OH, crap, I completely forgot, Courtney reminded me that she and I have to be in Austin for two days of training and our flight is tonight at midnight."

Jane could see the disappointment on Trevor's face and she thought, 'I knew it, this fucking slut was just using Trevor for some young hard cock.'

Tiffany saw it too and quickly said, "How about you come with us, Trevor? I don't think I would be of any use during training, knowing you are back here all alone."

"Well he wouldn't be ALL alone," Jane said with a smile.

Trevor glanced at Billy looking for his approval that it was ok to go.

"Dude, you can't pass up an invite like that," Billy said.

"You sure?" Trevor said.

Then Billy said something that made Jane's heart sink.

"Dude, I wouldn't be standing here if Isabella asked me to go away with her for two days. I'd be on the plane already." Billy said.

Tiffany squealed with excitement as she jumped into Trevor's arms and whispered, "You don't mind sharing a room with me and Courtney I hope."

They were all fully spent as they gathered up the blanket and started back, just as they came around the outcrop of rocks they saw Mr. Rough Hands and the skinny guy walking towards them.

Jane tensed up, expecting them to say something but they just walked by them like they didn't recognize them.

Jane heard Trevor say to Tiffany, "Those were the two guys I told you about."

Tiffany turned and gave Jane a wink and smile.

When they got to the trail leading up to the house, Billy said, "Shit, what time is it? I told Issy I would meet her at five o'clock."

Tiffany said, "Easy mother fucker, it is only four-fifteen."

Laughing, Trevor said, "Mother fucker, I will just call you MF from now on, Billy"

When they got back to the house Tiffany gave Jane another long open-mouthed kiss and whispered to her, "You doing ok? That was fucking hot and I hope I get to see a lot more of you this summer and longer."

Jane said, "From the way, Trevor is looking at you, I am counting on seeing a lot of you and that sweet little cunt of yours."

Tiffany smiled and said, "I used to hate that word, especially when my sister said it, but for some reason, today it is turning me on."

"I know that feeling. Reminds me of what a slut I am," Jane said smiling back at Tiffany.

Billy rushed to his bedroom and they heard the shower start.

"Guess he needs to get the stank of his mom's cunt off of him before Isabella smells it on him," Jane said in a snarky voice.

"Jane, you are not going to let yourself go there. He loves you and you will always be his mom. Pretty clear from what went on here today he loves you very deeply," Tiffany said picking up on Jane's comment without realizing what she said with the deep part.

"And he will always be a mother fucker and he went deep on both of you ladies," Trevor said smiling and trying to lighten things up.

Tiffany elbowed Trevor in the ribs causing him to grunt out an "Ouch".

Jane said, "You two go have fun. Trevor, you need to pack, I don't think you can go naked in Austin the entire time you are there. I could probably use a quiet night tonight anyway."

"Don't be silly. Go get washed up, not that I want you to wash me off of you, but you are not staying here alone. Now buck up and go get ready. You are coming with Trevor and me to dinner before we head to the airport," Tiffany said.

"OH, I couldn't do that, you two don't want me there. Go have fun. I don't want to be a third wheel." Jane said and then headed down the hallway to her room.

"Don't be silly, you are coming with us and to dinner too," Tiffany said with a little giggle.

"OK, but only if you are sure," Jane said knowing she didn't want to be alone. She knew that dark cloud would come knocking if she was alone and knew Billy was with Isabella.

"Yes, positive. Give us a chance to get to know each other better, I mean with our clothes on," Tiffany said and then gave Jane a kiss before turning and following Trevor into his room.

As Jane turned and headed into her room she heard Tiffany ask Trevor, "Are you sure you are ok with what we just did?"

Trevor said with a smile, "What happens on the beach stays on the beach."