Jane Scotto Ch. 03

Story Info
Summer Vacation continues at the beach house.
22.3k words
4.75
6.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers

As Jane pulled into the garage she felt that familiar tingle between her legs and she couldn't help but giggle.

Fuck it, I'm a horny slut. What's wrong with that? If I was a guy no one would think anything of it. Hell, they would be patting me on the back and calling me a stud, not that any guy could take on six or seven girls at one time and satisfy them. I can out fuck any guy. Shit, I fucked at least five guys today and could have kept going, plus I ate Sky's cunt. Lots of firsts today, Jane said outloud to herself as she with a giggle. She grabbed the bag of toys from the car and headed into the house. When she did, the kit of sounding rods fell out of the bag.

"Oh boys, momma has a surprise for your cocks," Jane said out loud to herself in the garage.

When she got into the house she was surprised and disappointed that the house was empty. The house was dark. As Jane walked through the house she stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked. She thought about how much she liked this new clothes-free lifestyle.

She went into her bedroom and put the new toys in the drawer of the nightstand.

Then she took the kit of sounding rods and put them on the kitchen counter, hoping the boys would find them and ask what they were for.

"Why funny you should ask, let me show you how they are used, you're going to love it," Jane said out loud as she laughed.

Jane grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass, strolled out to the deck, and sat down in the big lounge chair. It was a beautiful night out and the warm breeze felt good on her naked body. As she drank her wine she thought about all the events of the past few days. She relived the moment she opened her eyes and saw Billy on top of her and the pleasure his fat cock gave her buried in her cunt. It made her tingle all over with the memory. Then, thinking about Sky's sexy naked body made her moan softly to herself. Without realizing it, she had started fingering her very wet pussy. When she thought about the huge black python she stuffed into her cunt, she felt her entire body shiver.

Jane jumped up and ran into her bedroom and got the dildo, the big one, as well as the womanizer vibrator, then went back out onto the deck and fucked herself silly until she couldn't move. All the activity she had just given her pussy plus the day's earlier adventures has left her pussy extremely tender and downright sore.

Jane dozed off and woke up around three am shivering from the cool ocean breeze washing over her naked body. Fully exhausted, Jane half stumbled back into the house expecting to see that the boys were home, but there was still no sign of them. She checked her phone, no messages. She checked their location and Billy's phone said he was home, but he wasn't and Trevor's phone said he was clear across town. She was beginning to wonder if she should worry.

"What the hell?" she said out loud before she fell into bed and fast asleep.

Trevor and Tiffany exited the club and Tiffany said, "Oh my gosh, you got me so flustered I completely forgot I took a Lyft here tonight. Did you drive?"

"No, we took a Lyft as well. I will call another one, what's your address?" Trevor said.

"Darn, now I can't kidnap you since you have my address in your phone and a Lyft receipt showing the police your last known location," Tiffany said laughing and hugging Trevor closer to her.

Tiffany was feeling the alcohol. With everything that had gone on during the day, she hadn't eaten anything and the alcohol had her head spinning.

Trevor could smell her perfume now and it was intoxicating. Everything about Tiffany was intoxicating Trevor thought. She was tall with a slender frame and her long waving black hair only accentuated her green eyes. Tiffany's crazy sense of humor just added to Trevor's crush on this tall beautiful brunette.

As they waited for the Lyft to arrive Chet noticed that Tiffany was a bit tipsy and he approached the two of them.

"Tiff are you ok? Should I call you a ride?" Chet the bouncer asked.

"Thank you, Chet, but I am in good hands with Trevor here. He saved me from a shallow grave tonight," Tiffany said as she leaned in and kissed Trevor on the lips.

It was just a quick little peck on the lips, but it was more than enough to send Trevor's cock into overdrive and he felt his cock straining against his pants. It was extremely uncomfortable and he prayed Tiffany didn't notice. While Trevor hoped Tiffany's invitation back to her house was an invitation to get naked together, he didn't want to get his hopes up. 'Why would this beautiful woman want to get naked with me?' he thought.

The Lyft arrived and Trevor opened the door for Tiffany.

"So handsome and a gentleman as well. I am so glad I decided to come to this club tonight," Tiffany said as she climbed into the back seat.

As Tiffany slid across the back seat to make room for Trever she made sure to part her legs just far enough to give Trevor a quick flash of her bare smooth pink slit.

Trevor's eyes bulged out of his head when he saw Tiffany's pussy and for a moment he felt embarrassed for staring at her pussy.

When Trevor shifted his eyes from Tiffany's pussy, up at Tiffany's face, she was smiling at him and then gave him a shy little wink.

Trevor climbed into the back seat and Tiffany was pressing her lips to his before the car started to move.

Tiffany had pulled Trevor all the way over to her side of the car. The two of them were locked in long deep passionate kissing, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

After a few minutes of nonstop kissing, Trevor ran his hand up Tiffany's flat stomach and under her blouse which had come untucked sometime during their frantic kissing.

When his hand reached Tiffany's bra and as he was just about to cup one of her breasts, Tiffany reached up and grabbed Trevor's hand pulling it out of her blouse.

Trevor thought, shit, he had gone too far, but Tiffany pulled his hand out of her blouse and pushed it down to her thighs and up her skirt.

Trevor's fingers worked their way up her thighs until his fingers brushed over her wet pussy. As he slowly rubbed his fingers over Tiffany's swollen lips, he couldn't believe how wet she was, she was practically dripping. As he moved his finger back and forth over her wet lips, Tiffany moaned into his mouth as they continued kissing the entire time. Trevor slid his finger up Tiff's wet slit and found her engorged clit, he felt Tiff's entire body shutter.

If they hadn't been kissing he was pretty sure she would have screamed.

Trevor kept massaging slow circles on Tiffany's clit as he felt her body begin to tense up.

"Oh my God, you are going to make me cum already," Tiffany whispered in Trevor's ear as she broke off the kiss and hugged him tight to her.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Trevor and he felt her entire body shake and spasm three or four times before she clamped her legs together pinning his hand between her thighs.

"Oh my god, stop, you're going to kill me!" Tiffany breathlessly whispered to Trevor. Tiffany buried her face in Trevor's neck and he could feel her hot breath on his neck as she panted and slowly came down from her orgasm.

Trevor took his hand out from between Tiffany's thighs. His fingers were slippery wet from her sex. He brought them up to his mouth and while looking directly into Tiffany's emerald eyes, licked them.

"Oh God," Tiffany whispered in a long slow drawn-out sentence and then cuddled up to Trevor.

They rode the rest of the way to Tiffany's house in silence, cuddled up in the corner of the back seat.

They arrived at Tiffany's house and as they walked up to the door, Tiffany stopped and pulled Trevor to her and hugged and kissed him.

Tiffany said, "I um, need to tell you something."

Trevor smiled and said, "What? You left your shovel at the last shallow grave?"

Tiffany laughed out loud and said, "No silly, I keep that in the trunk of my car at all times, never know when I will need it.'

"So what? I know you're not a t-girl," Trevor said as he leaned in and kissed Tiffany.

"I haven't ever done this before. It's just you were so sweet at the bar, protecting me, and even then you didn't hit on me or try and get in my pants," Tiffany said babbling with nervousness that Trevor could feel as he held her hand.

"Well, you aren't wearing any so how could I?" Trevor said as he kissed her again.

"Well I was wearing some when I got there, but you got me so wound up I took them off when I went to the bathroom, I seemed to have lost them," Tiffany said with a giggle and her emerald eyes sparkling from the front door light.

Trevor could still feel her nervousness.

"Hey, we are just going into your place to enjoy some Tequila with your sister right? Your twin sister," Trevor said with a smile.

While still holding Trevor's hand with one hand she reached out and started to open the door, then turned to Trevor and said, "I hope that's not all we do,"

They walked into the house and Tiffany led Trevor into the living room. Courtney was lying on the couch in her underwear.

Trevor thought, 'Hmm, she wasn't kidding, the place is hot and these two women only making it hotter.'

Courtney stood up and said, "Hello Trevor, thank you for taking care of my sister, she was in pretty bad shape this afternoon. Thank you for bringing her home safe and sound."

Then turning to Tiffany, Courtney said, "You said he was handsome but you didn't say how tall and built he is. Wow, do you play volleyball?"

Trevor was slow to respond, he couldn't believe this gorgeous woman was standing in front of him essentially naked. Her bra was so sheer he could clearly see her dark brown nipples and the thong she was wearing was just as sheer and barely covering her pussy. There was no dark hair to be seen through the thong.

Trevor felt Tiffany squeeze his hand and that snapped him back to reality.

"Nice to meet you, Courtney. I have played Volleyball but nothing super competitive, water polo is my sport. I will be playing at USD next year," Trevor said as he stuck out his hand to Courtney.

Courtney had stepped closer to Trevor and was going to hug him, but stopped and said, "Oh, if I was dressed differently, I would give you a hug for saving my sister, I don't know what I would do without her."

"I know what you would do, you would find a new partner and go play on the professional circuit instead of giving in to my begging to try one more time to make the Olympic team with me," Tiffany said.

Trevor looked at Tiffany with a questioning look on his face.

"Beach Volleyball, sis, and I play women's beach volleyball. You would be a good partner in couples play," Tiffany said, her nervousness dissipating, but she was still holding Trevor's hand a little too tight.

"Can I get you two a glass? This tequila is exceptional," Courtney said.

Trevor was about to say, sure, but Tiffany cut him off and said, "In a little bit."

She then pulled Trevor down the hallway and into her bedroom. She closed and locked the door.

Trevor pulled her into him and they kissed long and deep again. He could feel Tiffany trembling in his arms as they hugged and kissed.

She broke off the kiss and took a couple of steps back from Trevor. While smiling at Trevor she pulled her blouse up and over her head exposing her bra, it was the same bra Courtney was wearing. Unlike Courtney's nipples, Tiffany's were hard and looked as if she didn't take her bra off soon, her hard nipples were going to rip right through the material.

Trevor didn't have to worry about that, in a blink of an eye, Tiffany took her bra off and then unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it.

"Oh my GOD, you are gorgeous. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen anywhere," Trevor said.

"Really? I am ok? I am not too skinny. I don't have much in the way of tits, I don't even know why I bother with a bra," Tiffany said.

"Tiff, you are gorgeous. I mean, I thought you were gorgeous from the moment I saw you walk into the bar. I was captivated by you, but now, OH MY GOD," Trevor said, suddenly feeling self-conscious about still having his clothes on.

Tiffany was blushing listening to Trevor and to lighten the mood she did a little TaDa pose, then said, "Ok handsome, can I help you out of those clothes?"

Trevor couldn't believe this gorgeous woman was standing in front of him completely naked and now unbuttoning his pants.

As Tiffany worked on his pants, Trevor pulled his shirt off.

"MMM very nice handsome," Tiffany said as she stopped working his pants to run her hands over his chest.

As Tiffany ran her hands all over Trevor's chest, he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, stepped out of them, and stood there with just his Under-Armor briefs on. His cock was at full attention and Tiffany could see a clear outline of his erection.

She leaned in and kissed Trevor and at the same time slid her hand inside the waistband of his briefs and wrapped her hand around Trevor's shaft.

Her hand was soft and warm as they continued kissing.

Tiffany broke off the kiss and with her hand still wrapped around his shaft, said, "Stop hiding this from me."

Trevor stripped off his briefs and Tiffany said, "Oh fuck, yeah, this is my lucky day after all."

She pushed Trevor back onto the bed and quickly climbed on the bed with him. She kissed him long and hard on the lips then kissed her way down his chest and over his stomach until she got to his throbbing cock.

She looked up at him with her emerald green eyes and ran her tongue from the base of his shaft up to the tip of his swollen cock head. There was already a large drop of precum on the tip of his cock head and Tiffany licked up.

"MMMM you're just as sweet on the inside as you are on the outside," Tiffany said then took Trevor's cock head in her mouth and slowly worked his shaft into her mouth until he felt it hit the back of her throat.

"Oh God, Tiff, you are so hot and sexy. That feels so good," Trevor grunted out.

Tiffany picked up her pace as she began fucking her mouth with Trevor's cock.

Tiffany was on her knees beside Trevor as she sucked his cock and Trevor wiggled his way around until he was able to get his face between her legs.

Trevor reached up, wrapped an arm around Tiffany's waist, and pulled her down to him. Her pussy was swollen and still soaking wet as he slid his tongue in between her wet folds.

"Of fuck yeah, that feels so good. You are so handsome," Tiffany said when she felt Trevor's tongue exploring her pussy. It caused her to pause for only a second or two and then she went right back to fucking her mouth with Trevor's cock.

They were working each other up into a frenzy. Tiffany sucked Trevor's cock while Trevor ate out Tiffany's pussy.

Trevor knew from the fingering he had given Tiffany earlier that if he focused on her clit, she would cum in a matter of seconds.

Sure enough, as soon as he focused his tongue on her swollen clit, Tiffany grunted and pushed her pussy down onto Trevor's mouth. She tensed up and her entire body jerked several times and she drooled all over Trevor's cock as she rode out her orgasm.

Trevor kept up his assault on her clit until she screamed and rolled off of Trevor.

Tiffany rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"Come fuck me handsome. I want you inside me right now," Tiffany moaned out in a low husky voice.

Trevor got between Tiffany's long outstretched legs and moved into her as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her soaking-wet sex.

They were staring into each other's eyes as Trevor slowly began to enter her hot pussy.

"Oh God, you are so handsome and feel so good inside me. I want you, baby. I want all of you," Tiffany said.

Trevor leaned down and kissed Tiffany and their tongues attacked each other as Trevor slowly pushed his entire length into Tiffany's hot sex.

When Tiffany felt Trevor deep inside her she said, "Don't move baby,"

Trove held completely still and he watched her bite her lip as her eyes went wide, then she grunted several times. He felt the walls of her pussy contract and release around his cock numerous times.

Tiffany shook her head and said, "You made me cum again, already. Oh my God, fuck me. Fuck me, hard baby. Give me everything you have. I want you so bad,"

Trevor started pumping in and out of Tiffany. The bed was rocking and he was sure Courtney could hear Tiffany screaming and the bed banging against the wall.

Trevor wanted to last longer but the build-up was too much and he knew he was going to cum soon.

He looked down at Tiffany and said, "I am close, I need to pull out."

"Don't you dare, I want you inside me, keep going stud. Fuck me harder," Tiffany moaned out as she pulled her legs up to her chest so Trevor could drive into her deeper.

Trevor got in three more strokes before he buried his cock balls deep and grunted. He unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside Tiffany and then collapsed onto her and they kissed long and deep.

Tiffany was purring as she wrapped her arms around Trevor, both of them sweaty and panting.

"Mmm, that was incredible. Where have you been all my life?" Tiffany said.

Trevor tried to sit up and roll off of Tiffany but she just held onto him. He was amazed at how strong she was.

"You're not going anywhere just yet mister, Courtney isn't finished digging that deep grave," Tiffany said with a laugh.

Trevor laughed and when he did, Tiffany said, "Oh my God, you're still hard, how lucky am I? Do me from behind this time,"

Trevor was still hard and he didn't need to be asked twice to fuck this gorgeous lady.

He rolled off of Tiffany and she quickly got on her hands and knees with her amazing ass up in the air. Trevor got behind her as she put her head down on the bed giving him a clear entrance into her pussy.

His first load was leaking out of her pussy and he watched her reach back between her legs. Trevor thought she was reaching back to guide him in, but he watched as she pushed two fingers into her pussy and pulled them out covered in his cum and her juices, then she brought it up to her mouth and sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"Mmm, we taste good together handsome. I am ready for you to give me some more," Tiffany said.

Trevor drove his cock into Tiffany from behind and she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, fuck me handsome!"

Trevor grabbed her by her hips and drove in and out of her pussy as hard as he could. His balls slapped against her clit every time he went balls deep in her sweet, tight pussy.

Having just blown a load, Trevor knew he was going to last longer this time. He continued driving in and out of Tiffany's hot pussy and watched her reach back between her legs. She started rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

The bed was rocking again and Tiffany was screaming every time he buried his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Mother fucker, you're going to make me cum again. Don't move," Tiffany said.

Trevor buried his cock balls deep in Tiffany's pussy and held it there. Tiffany screamed and her body shook and spasmed over and over. Trevor had to hold her up by her hips or she would have collapsed on the bed.

When he felt her come down from her orgasm he began thrusting his cock in and out of Tiffany's pussy again. They were both sweaty and grunting and moaning. The bed was banging against the wall every time he buried his shaft in Tiffany.

Trevor watched Tiffany's ass pucker flex several times and he let go of her hips with one hand and started to press his thumb into her ass pucker.

Tiffany hissed out, "No no, not yet."

Trevor took that as even though they were fucking, they didn't know each other well enough for him to stick his thumb in her ass, which he thought was kind of funny.

sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers