Jane Scotto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane crawled off the table pushed Trevor up against the table and got down on her knees.

"Wait, I have been with someone else. As much as I want you to do what I think you are about to do, I don't think that is a good idea." Trevor said.

Jane was caught off guard, and she paused.

"Well, that is very responsible and thoughtful of you Trevor. Especially since I can see your cock needs some relief. Why don't you go grab a condom and you can fuck me instead," Jane said.

Trevor was stunned as he rushed to get a condom out of the box.

"We can't bend the rules that much can we?" Trevor asked.

Jane pulled off her kimono, grabbed Trevor by the hand, and pulled him out onto the deck. Jane bent over the handrailing and spread her legs waiting for Trevor to fill her hot pussy with his hard cock.

"Technically we are not in the house out here, so we aren't breaking the rules," Jane said in a husky voice.

Trevor fumbled with the condom packaging.

Jane turned around and seeing Trevor struggling to get the condom out of its wrapper said, "Here, let me help you with that stud."

Jane giggled thinking about the first time she put a condom on Victor and how he blew his load while she slide it onto his cock. If she hadn't been so horny that night, she wouldn't have pulled the spent condom off Victor's dick and let him fuck her bareback which ended up getting her pregnant. At the time she figured since he had just blown his load, Victor wouldn't have any cum left to get her pregnant. She grossly misunderstood just how much cum a teenage boy can generate and how quickly.

Jane took her time helping Trevor with the condom and eventually got it on and she turned around and offered up her pussy to him.

Trevor rammed his cock home and fucked Jane with everything he had.

Jane was screaming and grunting as she took Trevor's balls deep over and over.

"Fuck that cunt stud. Fuck your best friend's dirty slut of a mom's cock hungry cunt. Fill it with your young cum. Shoot your load deep inside my cunt," Jane hissed out when she felt Trevor getting close.

Trevor let go and filled the condom with his load. He surprised himself by the size of his load. It hadn't been that long since he emptied his balls in Tiffany. He had never been this horny, but then he had never been around two stunningly gorgeous women that wanted to fuck him, three if you count Courtney.

When he pulled out and saw the amount of cum in the condom he was as surprised as Jane was when she saw it.

She thought, 'Damnit, I wanted that inside my cunt. I need to meet this Tiffany. Condoms suck.'

Guilt washed over Trevor immediately when the thoughts of Tiffany popped into his head and he quickly pulled the condom off his dick and tossed it in the garbage.

Jane turned around and with a smile said, "So Trevor, tell me about this Tiffany girl. Were you fucking me just now or her?"

Trevor wasn't sure and didn't know what to say.

Jane took Trevor's hand, pulled him over to the lounge chairs, and sat him down as she sat across from him and crossed her legs.

Jane smiled to herself as she felt her swollen lips pressed against each other when she crossed her legs.

"Come on, tell me all about this young lady. I don't think I had ever seen you glowing the way you were when you walked in. You didn't look that happy when you were fucking me on the beach the other day. You were beaming when you came home. Not sure if I should be insulted by that or not," Jane said trying to be funny and get Trevor to lighten up.

Trevor said, "I really like her. She is older than me, but we just click. You know?"

Jane remembered that feeling with Victor and for a split second she felt that dark cloud descending on her. The dark cloud that engulfed her life when she was going through the divorce with Victor. She had felt that cloud all too often over the past few years. Jane was beginning to realize she had been living under some version of that cloud since the first time she found out Victor was cheating on her. Far too long to live like that she thought.

Jane slapped her leg to snap herself out of it and said, "So, you are feeling guilty for having sex with me, just now, right? Did you tell her anything about being a nudist or the house rules here? Does she know about me?"

Trevor shrugged his shoulders and said, "Kind of yes, plus we did more than skirt the house rules just now. Billy can't ever find out. I will feel like I cheated on him too if he does. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed all of it, but, I don't want to mess things up with Tiffany if there even is a thing with Tiff."

"But you feel like you cheated on Tiffany. Well, I am not going to blow smoke up your butt, but you two did just meet and it's been what? Fifteen or sixteen hours since you met her? I hardly think it would be considered cheating. Not to be mean but there is the possibility it was a one-night stand for her," Jane said with a smile as she stood up.

"Come on, let's go get you something to eat besides my cunt. Where did you learn those skills by the way?" Jane said as she pulled Trevor to his feet and dragged him to the kitchen. She felt her vagina tingle every time she said cunt.

Trevor thought about how his older sister had taught him how to please her with his tongue and mouth. He had only eaten her out four of five times, but he remembered all of her instructions. Especially the part about don't just make a beeline for the clit. Work up to it slowly. Trevor pulled on his shirt and boxers and sat down at the table as he watched Jane put her kimono back on and head into the kitchen.

"Grilled cheese sandwich ok? I am starving for some reason all of a sudden," Jane said smiling at Trevor.

Trevor was still moping a bit, feeling guilty but managed to say "Grilled cheese sounds perfect."

Jane made sandwiches while she got Trevor to tell her all about Tiffany and what happened last night.

Trevor was gushing with excitement as he told Jane about how he met Tiffany at the bar.

As Jane listened to Trevor, she wasn't jealous at all. She saw the sparkle in his eyes as he talked about Tiffany. Deep down she was happy for him, that he met a girl that gave him butterflies in his stomach and made him feel like he was walking on air. Jane was envious, she wanted that, she wanted to meet someone who made her heart skip a beat every time she saw them. She wanted all the thoughts of Victor to be behind her for good. She hated it when Victor crept back into her thoughts and brought her down.

One thing she did know, after the day on the beach with Isabella and Juanita and then yesterday with Sky, she was open to the possibility that the person that made her tingle all over could be a woman. She liked this new side of herself. For the first time since catching Victor cheating on her she felt light and free, or at least was starting to.

"Yeah, why not?" Jane said out loud as she thought about falling in love with a woman. She did like the touch and feel of Sky. She was so soft and easy to talk to, plus she could eat pussy like a pro. She wondered again how Trevor knew how to eat pussy so well and if Billy had the same talent. If he didn't she would have to teach him, she thought with a smile on her face.

She giggled and under her breath said, "Only one way to find out."

"Why not what and find out what?" Trevor asked.

"What?" Jane asked, not realizing she had said it out loud. It was something that she did all the time, verbalizing her thoughts. She had gotten so used to doing it while she was alone, she didn't realize she did it in front of people sometimes.

"Oh, nothing. So where is Billy?" Jane asked Trevor.

"I don't know. Last night we went to the club where Isabella and Juanita work, next thing I knew Billy and Isabella had left," Trevor said.

Jane felt her blood boil thinking about Billy being with Isabella and her throwing her tight young cunt at him.

"That dirty little wet-back whore," Jane said out loud.

"Wow, Jane, that's not very politically correct especially since I am pretty sure she is Italian," Trevor said with wide eyes.

"Shit. Sorry about that, I shouldn't be, but it makes me jealous thinking about him with her. I know it's crazy. I want him to be happy, but I have had him all to myself the past few years, with everything that has happened and is still going on with his father," Jane said realizing how bad it must have sounded.

Then it sank in what Trevor said and out loud, Jane said, "SHIT, Italian?"

"Really? I would think you would be happy she is Italian, with how your family is so Italian," Trevor said.

Jane just smiled at Trevor as she thought about it.

"I am guessing after the other day on the beach, you are more attached to him than ever now?" Trevor asked very cautiously.

"Don't get me wrong, Isabella is a beautiful young girl and she would be lucky to have Billy. I want him to be happy and find a partner that he can share his life with. It's just things are going to change after this summer and I am not ready for it I guess," Jane said.

"I get it and Billy is lucky to have such a beautiful loving mother, especially a hot sexy horny mother that isn't afraid to explore some taboo issues," Trevor said with a wink.

Jane hugged Trevor and said, "Thank you, Trevor. Now come on spill it. I want to hear more about this Tiffany girl and don't leave out the sex part. How old is she? What does she look like? Does she live at home? Go to school? She must be pretty special, you are beaming and you didn't look this happy when I was sucking your cock the other day."

"Oh Jane, she is gorgeous and amazing. She is a professional beach volleyball player. Her sister and she have played as a team since high school. She is twenty-four. We met at the bar last night. Two guys tried to roofy her and I stepped in and stopped it. One thing led to another and four margaritas later she asked if I wanted to go back to her place," Trevor said and Jane could see the sparkle in his eyes grow as he talked about Tiffany.

"She's twenty-four? You're not making more out of this than a one-night fling, are you? She is older and pretty, out on the town, and just happens to pick up a nineteen-year-old guy, that shouldn't be in the club?" Jane said, now worried this Tiffany girl just used Trevor for a one-night stand and was leading him on.

"No, she is special, we have a date tonight. She didn't want me to leave, but I told her I had a prior commitment, so she drove me home," Trevor said.

"Hmm, well since I am acting as your mom while you are here for the summer, I need to meet this young woman. Did you tell her about me and our house rules? Or that you fucked your best friend's mom the other day?" Jane said pushing Trevor to see how serious he was about this Tiffany, or if he was still on a high from fucking two older women.

"No, not really, I did tell her I grew up as a nudist, but not about our house rules or more importantly the beach rules or lack of. But I think I need to," Trevor said, more of a question than a statement.

"OH my, you are serious about her. Yes, you probably should tell her, I mean you told her you were raised a nudist right?" Jane asked.

"Yes, she said she was all for it, as her sister rarely wears clothes at home," Trevor responded.

"How old is her sister?" Jane getting serious about the interrogation now, her voice changing to her attorney's voice.

"They are twins, identical except for the mole on Courtney's butt. Courtney is older by eleven minutes," Trevor said.

Jane could tell that nothing she said to encourage Trevor to slow down was going to work so she changed her approach.

"Well, she sounds interesting, I can't wait to meet her and her sister at some point. Why don't you invite her to come hang out at the beach with us this weekend? You two can hang out and I can get to know her," Jane said. She wanted to meet this girl and see if she was for real or just using Trevor and his hard young body, not that there was anything wrong with that unless she was leading him on that it was more than some fun sex.

"I will see if she is up for it," Trevor said as he picked up his phone and called Tiffany.

He had his phone on speaker and Jane heard Tiffany answer the call. Shaking her head Jane thought, what is it with this younger generation using the speaker option all the time? Then mumbled to herself, 'Youth is wasted on the young.'

"Oh my God you called, Courtney said you wouldn't. She said you just wanted to fuck us both and I would never hear from you again. Are you missing me as much as I miss you?" Jane heard Tiffany and she was shocked. This girl was real, but now Jane was worried for an entirely different reason, was this girl Tiffany going to turn out to be a stocker or one of those girls that fall in love with every swinging dick that fucks her?

"Gorgeous, I told you I would call, and yes I miss you. That's why I called. Do you want to come over this afternoon and hang out on the beach? Then we could go out to dinner if you......," Trevor was in the middle of asking but Tiffany cut him off.

"Yes, what time should I be there? I can come over right now. I'm sorry, I'm excited, I have never felt this way before. Courtney put a bunch of bad thoughts in my head. I started thinking the connection I felt was something I had made up in my head. She got me thinking it was a one-sided connection," Jane heard Tiffany say.

Jane smiled and thought back to when she felt that way about Victor. Counting the seconds until they could be together again. How did it all go so wrong? Why wasn't I good enough for him? I would have explored sexually with him if that's what he wanted. Hell, it's what I wanted but he was never interested. Why didn't he give me the chance and tell me what he needed? I never said no to having sex. Why did he have to cheat?

Jane suddenly felt very naked sitting next to Trevor as all those thoughts ran through her head. She could feel a cry coming on and she got up and went to her room before Trevor saw the tears in her eyes.

Jane had a good cry and then pulled herself together. She went into the bathroom and fixed her hair and gave her reflection in the mirror a pep talk.

"Fuck Victor, it's his loss. Look at you girl, your fucking HOT. He wants to be a chubby chaser, goodbye, and good riddance." Jane said out loud.

From the living room, Jane suddenly heard Billy's voice say, "Where is everybody? Anybody home."

Jane went tearing out of the bedroom still only wearing the kimono and nothing underneath it.

Jane ran into the living room and stopped in front of Billy with her hands on her hips. Her kimono was held open by her hands on her hips so Billy could see his mother's naked body.

"And where have you been all night mister?" Jane said a bit too aggressively in her attorney's voice.

"I was over at Isabella's condo," Billy said in a soft voice, he knew his mom was mad but didn't understand why.

Jane marched into the kitchen and picked up the box of extra-large condoms and turned back to Billy and said, "Well it doesn't look like you used protection with that little slut!"

Billy was stunned. He had never seen his mom act like this, but then he was seeing his mom in an entirely different light on this vacation. She was angry or something, he didn't know what, but he needed to change her mood in a hurry.

"I didn't need those, we just talked. Trevor and I went to the club where the girls work and Isabella was able to get off work early. Juanita asked about you by the way. Juanita wanted to know when she would see you again. Anyway, Isabella and I started walking to get something to eat and before we knew it, we had walked the entire way back to the condos. Isabella invited me in and she cooked me dinner. We ended up talking until the sun came up. You will love her mom." Billy said,

"What did she make for you to eat? A fish taco?" Jane said vibrating mad, especially now that she knew Isabella was Italian.

It hit Billy, his mom was jealous, but why?

"Mom, nothing happened. Issy made pasta and salad and we talked all night. We sat out on her balcony talking until the sun came up. She is amazing. She is in her second year of college and she goes to UCLA too. Oh, I forgot the best part, Issy is Italian, she was born in Florence. Your favorite city. She speaks fluent Italian. So, I got to practice speaking Italian all night," Billy said.

Jane wanted to scream, but she controlled herself the best she could. She hadn't picked up that Isabella was Italian the other day on the beach, she assumed she was Hispanic since Juanita was speaking Spanish, but then Isabella hadn't said much the other day on the beach. Fuck, that little WOP whore is going to the same school. 'Fuck fuck fuck!' Jane screamed in her head.

Billy could tell Jane was thinking and he said, "Where's Trevor?"

"He's in his room," Jane said as she collected herself and tried to calm herself down

Billy peered his head into Trevor's room then closed the door and said, "Who's he talking to? He is grinning from ear to ear. He looks like a puppy."

"Tiffany, seems you missed some things while you were out with Issy. That's what you call her now? Issy?" Jane said.

"Mom, why are you so upset?" Billy said.

"Well, did you even once think to let me know where you were?" Jane said, trying to cover up her jealousy.

"I am sorry Mom. Time just slipped away from me, before I knew it was morning and Issy was making me breakfast," Billy said.

Billy opened his arms to hug his mom and as much as Jane wanted to shun him, she about jumped into his arms and pressed her body into his hoping for a reaction in Billy's pants, when she didn't get one she felt the green-eyed monster in her raise up again.

"Ok, Tiffany is coming over to hang out at the beach with us. I told her we could go to dinner afterward," Trevor said with a smile then felt the tension in the room.

Billy looked at Trevor with the look of "Who's Tiffany?"

"Come on, I'll tell you all about her. Were you with Isabella all night?" Trevor said as he and Billy headed out to the deck.

Jane stood in the living room watching them and feeling like day-old fish. I guess they are done with me too. Doesn't anybody want me? Jane thought. She kicked herself and reminded herself that she had just fucked Trevor and that Billy should find a nice girl to fall in love with. A nice Italian girl is all the better. But damn it, did it have to be this summer. Her last summer with him. Jane went into her bathroom and started the shower. She saw the tube of lube she bought to use so she could try anal. She was so upset she tossed it into the garbage.

Jane took a long warm shower. The warm water felt amazing as she let it run all over her body and wash the jealousy down the drain.

She got out of the shower, dried off, and let her hair dry on its own and didn't go through the hassle of straightening. Jane's hair was naturally curly but she rarely wore it that way as she thought it made her look like a Tomboy.

She went into the closet and was about to put on shorts and a top when she said out loud, 'fuck it' and put on her bikini bottoms and no top.

Talking to herself out loud again she said, "Screw it we all decided we would go clothing optional this summer, so not my fault the boys are wearing clothes."

Jane headed out of the bedroom and saw that the boys were still out on the deck, each had a beer in their hand now and Billy was sitting in his boxers like Trevor was.

Jane looked at her watch. It was only eleven o'clock and they were drinking already. She made a mental note to set some ground rules with the alcohol.

Then out loud she said, 'Christ, time is flying by, today and this summer.'

That thought only made her a little sad, that her time with Billy was slipping away.