Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, fun!" purred Astarte. "Maybe I should join you -- make these bitches sweat a little more." She dropped her sultry voice an octave and said, "I know you like your human sluts, Azalok, but you know that no one can satisfy you like I can." To punctuate her words, the demoness reached out a milky-white hand and brazenly cupped the bulge in Azalok's trousers. "There's nothing in Hell or on earth quite like this monster. And I've had quite a lot of practice taming it."

"That will not be necessary," said Azalok, calmly removing Astarte's hand from his crotch. "The humans and I will manage fine on our own. Attend to your duties, Astarte."

"Oh, fine," said Astarte with a heavy sigh and a roll of her eyes. "Duty calls, I suppose. You three go have fun." As she turned, the demoness shot a conspiratorial wink over her shoulder at Azalok. "I expect a full report later. I want to know exactly where you put all of your wicked load."

Another strangled cry erupted from a sorority girl, this one a freckled redhead straining on the verge of a hands-free orgasm.

"All right, all right, I'm coming! By the Morningstar, you sluts are needy."

Astarte walked back into the middle of the circle and dropped the whip. Placing a hand over her little pussy, the demoness exhaled, and a lurid purple light glowed beneath her palm. As she raised her hand away from her sex, the purple effulgence lengthened into a shaft. The incandescence resolved itself into a stupendously erect cock which jutted out just above her cunt, so huge and vascular that it looked ridiculous on such a petite woman. The girl-dick throbbed visibly, and Astarte moaned with satisfaction, gripping her own hefty member with one of her delicate porcelain hands.

Jane had seen drawings like this on the internet but to actually see it in person -- a woman with an actual, real-ass cock -- was outrageously hot, and tapped directly into certain intrusive fantasies Jane had been plagued by lately. Evidently sensing Jane's gaze, the demoness turned to her and winked, licking her lips seductively. Then she sashayed over to the redhead, bowing her legs slightly to accommodate her awkwardly huge new appendage, which bobbed and swung wildly in the air as it pulsated with need. Astarte slapped the redhead's bare ass with her mighty cock, producing a meaty slap.

"Ready to get fucked?" Astarte asked, spanking the girl's already crimson butt a few more times with her erection. The girl squealed and attempted to scoot forward, but trapped as she was in the stocks, there was no place to go. Jane noted however, that the redhead did not say no.

Then, with a single, brutal thrust, Astarte slammed her cock into the sorority girl. The redhead screamed bloody murder, protesting in the strongest terms even as she came sluttily all over Astarte's cock. The crowd went insane, and several demons shot their loads right then and there, dousing the grass in demonic bust.

"We should go," said Azalok, gently pulling the two girls away from the orgiastic spectacle.

Part of Jane wanted to stay and watch, the image of Astarte's erect cock lodged firmly in her brain. But the other part of her was embarrassed and overwhelmed by how public the debauchery was, and she longed to reach the safety of Azalok's apartment, despite the furious need pulsing in her own sex. Alahna seemed shaken by the incident as well, a silently haunted look on her flushed face. Jane squeezed her bestie's hand tightly, letting her know they were on this wild ride together.

~~~~~~

The elevator dinged pleasantly as it reached the penthouse, opening directly into Azalok's apartment. It had a wide, open floor plan, stretching virtually the entire area of the building's top level. A nouveau-industrial aesthetic dominated the space, with concrete floors, arched glass windows, and exposed rafters. On one end was a kitchen decked out with modern appliances and a bar that faced out into the rest of the space. There was an enormous flat screen television against one wall, furniture of black leather and thin silvery metal, and a sleek glass oval for a coffee table. Shelves upon shelves of books lined every free wall, fastidiously arranged by color or subject or author, according to some design that only Azalok knew. The bed was visible in the far corner, a humongous four-poster affair with square metal poles joined at clean right angles and heavy curtains that could be drawn for privacy.

The only real indication that the apartment was inhabited by a demon, and not by a successful Wall Street day trader, was the choice of artwork: paintings from the likes of Bosch and Bacon dotted the room's free spaces, lending a note of phantasmagoric horror to what was otherwise a very lovely and tasteful home.

While Jane and Alahna were still drinking all this in, Azalok looked at them with a happy smirk. He beckoned the girls out onto a balcony, beyond a set of French doors. From there they had an excellent view of Hell's abyssal vistas. The skyscrapers of Dis all grew more ancient and grotesque near their capitals, the glass and metal structures capped off by temples of stone or sweeping cathedrals, where eldritch red and purple lights glowed from within. It reminded Jane of the castle from Gargoyles, which had to be raised above the clouds atop a skyscraper. Above them, Hell's red sun was setting in the cloudless orange sky, casting a tangerine glow over the horizon. Jane could see vast cliffs rising in the distance, spreading to the edges of the horizon as though they girded the world. A stupendous cataract of liquid fire poured over the gigantic cliff, tumbling into a river that ran like an open wound across the damned landscape, through forests of twisted trees, plains of scrub grass and thorns, and barren hills of grey stone, before finally bisecting the City of Dis.

"That is the River Phlegethon," said Azalok, following Jane's awestruck gaze. "The river of fire. It flows from the Fifth Circle above those mighty bluffs, then down through the capital city, and finally pours into the Seventh Circle far below."

Azalok pointed towards a spot beyond the city walls where the river exited Dis and dropped off into a vast emptiness. Jane realized that the pit itself, not far from Dis' walls, was a titanically huge circle several times larger than the city itself.

Suddenly, several things become clear. The cliffs in the distance must have formed a concentric ring which surrounded all of Dis and the vast landscape beyond it: Hell's Sixth Circle, beneath and within the Fifth, which must have loomed larger still above them. And in the depths of that wide and yawning hole in the surface of Hell, must lie the Seventh Circle, far, far below.

Hell, as it turned out, was vast.

"I'm getting dizzy looking at all this," said Alahna. "Let's go inside."

The group went in, and the girls sat on the couch while Azalok retrieved a few bottles of beer from his fridge. They proved to be rich and dark, and bore labels written in Enochian script, evidently Hell's equivalent of a microbrewery.

"Well," said Azalok after allowing them several moments of silent contemplation. "How do you find Hell?"

"Incredible," said Jane.

"Horrifying," said Alahna.

They spoke at once, their words overlapping, juxtaposing their opposing sentiments. The girls broke out laughing at the same time, and felt some of the tension that had been building since their arrival alleviate as they acknowledged the sheer weirdness of the situation.

"It takes some getting used to, certainly," Azalok allowed with a chuckle of his own.

"I thought there would be more, y'know, slaughterhouses and shit," said Jane. "It's more... cosmopolitan than I expected."

Azalok stroked his stubbled chin pensively as he considered Jane's words.

"You know, there was a time when one could not walk twenty paces without running into some Damned soul suffering through some ironic torture -- heretics, usurers, idolaters, that sort of thing. We all had a taste for the rough stuff back then. But the secret of Hell, which no priest or holy book will tell you, is that the Damned only end up in Hell if they believe they should be here. They think they deserve punishment for one sin or another, and thus when they die, this is where they end up. So we whip and flay them for a few hundred years until they feel they have paid their debt, and then we turn them loose.

"Yet over the millenia, we have found that fewer and fewer souls find their way into the underworld. Perhaps proscriptive religion is losing its sway up above, and a reduced sense of guilt has been the result." He shrugged. "Who can say? Make no mistake, there are still plenty of Damned to deal with, and overseeing their penance consumes much of our time and energy, as you have so recently witnessed. But in general, Hell has become an indolent place, more given to commerce and pleasure than to actual punishment."

Alahna snorted and shook her head in disbelief. "Are you telling me a guy like Hitler can just believe he's innocent, and he ends up in paradise?"

"Ahhhhh, that one," said Azalok, flashing a sly grin. "Humans always ask about him. There are special cases -- souls which have committed extreme acts of supreme wickedness -- and by mutual compact with the Almighty, they are claimed by the Morningstar so that they may receive the harshest possible sentence, regardless of their belief. But it might surprise you to know that the one you mention would have ended up here anyway. The burden of his sins lies heavily upon him, and he yearns to be cleansed of it. And he may yet, in time. Though not without cost."

Azalok chuckled happily, as if remembering some fond event, possibly related to a particularly ironic torture he'd personally administered to Adolf Hitler.

Feeling quite relaxed, Jane was happy to settle into the couch and enjoy her beer -- Azalok had assured her that the demonspawn in her womb was too strong to be affected by the consumption of alcohol. The trio chatted amiably for several minutes about nothing in particular. Azalok showed -- or at least convincingly feigned -- a polite interest in Alahna's studies, and the Kiwi girl opened up as she amiably described some of the trends in modern psychology. She was beginning to sweat in Hell's heat, still wearing the heavy winter coat she'd used to cover up. Unbuttoning the garment, Alahna revealed her athletic figure, seductively encased in the sexy black bodysuit. Jane could feel the throbbing begin in her core, hinting at what would soon become an overpowering need, but for now she was happy to lean her head on Azalok's shoulder and be present in the moment.

Azalok put on some music, which Jane vaguely recognized as a famous violin concerto -- Brahms or Mendehlsohn or something, she thought. The apartment was wired with a tremendous array of speakers which made it feel as though they were sitting inside the orchestra. Lost in the waves of sound, and a little tipsy, Jane lost track of what was being said. Azalok pulled her into his lap, where Jane reclined languorously against the solid bulk of the demon's chest, feeling the comforting thud of his heart reverberate.

Presently Alahna excused herself to the bathroom, and Jane snuggled deeper into Azalok's arms. She inadvertently ground against his penis, feeling it harden beneath her ass, and Jane let out a sexy sigh. Her demonic lover put his hands on her tummy, pushing aside the thin fabric of her chemise. Their demonspawn stirred fitfully inside her womb, radiating waves of dark energy.

"He's grown much since I last saw you," said Azalok. "This Hellfire he puts off is astounding."

"Hellfire?" asked Jane drowsily.

"Yes. That is what we call the vital energy of this realm which is the source of our dark arts. All of demonkind are shaped and governed by Hellfire, even the Morningstar. My seed contains a condensed and potent form of Hellfire, which I used to make your body fertile, in spite of your condition. Now our spawn produces it within your womb, in quantities that startle even myself. Humans were not meant to contain or channel this much Hellfire. I imagine it must be having certain... effects on your mood."

Jane squirmed in his lap, her heartbeat quickening as she felt him grow harder against her bottom, his hands roaming her gravid tummy sensually.

"If by that you mean, I'm horny all the fucking time, then yeah, dude, it's having some effects."

"I shall have to do something about that, then."

Azalok tilted Jane's chin upward and tilted his face down so that he could claim her lips in a kiss that began as halting and gentle, feeling somewhat hesitant since having been apart a whole week, despite the dirty texts they'd exchanged. But soon they grew more passionate, and Azalok thrust his tongue into Jane's mouth suggestively. She moaned as he suckled her bottom lip, her body growing hotter by the second.

"It's killing me that I haven't tasted your cum in a week," Jane said breathlessly. "Please let me suck your cock, Azzy."

"How can I refuse?" said Azalok with a sardonic smirk, and helped his human lover to the floor.

Jane unbuckled Azalok's trousers, his penis already forming a sizable bulge in the fabric. Slowly lowering the zipper, Jane was delighted to find that, as usual, he wore no underwear. His cock practically sprang free from his pants, rising and expanding with such sudden force that the head actually smacked Jane in the cheek. She yelped in surprise, wrangling the unruly member with both hands, still awestruck at the size and beauty of it. Azalok's dick hardened before her eyes, swelling with blood and throbbing with need. Its shaft was thick and vascular, its head fat and purple as it emerged from his protective foreskin. The corona ridge flared ostentatiously, like the collar of a lordly robe. When it reached its fully erect state, it was as long and thick as Jane's forearm. A droplet of inky-black precum beaded at the slit of his penis, and Jane leaned forward, extending her tongue salaciously while she made eye contact with the demonic lover. His cobalt-blue orbs burned with lust as Jane licked the hellish pre from his tip, revelling in its decadent, dark chocolate and sea salt flavor.

Widening her jaw as much as she could, Jane wrapped her lips around Azalok's hellish cockhead. The massive, apple-shaped glans should have been far too much for any human girl to take, but Jane's body had been infused by many servings of demonic essence, and by now her body was stretchy enough to accept his cock in every orifice. Still, it took some working up to. Jane flexed her jaw, forcing her head down lower until her lips had nearly reached the crown of his head. Azalok gripped Jane's head with two firm fistfuls of her blonde-brown hair and pushed, driving his massive cockhead fully into Jane's mouth. She groaned with lust, insanely turned on at being used so forcefully by her lover.

Suddenly Jane was aware of Alahna kneeling beside her, having returned from the bathroom. The Kiwi girl stroked her hands along Jane's smooth back and rounded belly, planting tender kisses on her bestie's cheek.

"You look so fucking hot sucking his cock," Alahna whispered into Jane's ear.

Jane moaned happily, and Azalok seized the opportunity to fire a single blast of cum directly into Jane's waiting gullet. His supernatural control of his demonic reproductive system allowed him to ejaculate only a single spurt if he chose, delaying his full release until the right moment arrived -- generally when he was ready to inseminate a fertile human womb.

Jane felt his glans swell like a balloon, pressing against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. Cum smacked forcefully into the back of Jane's mouth, rolling straight down her throat. A single spurt from her demonic lover was the size of a normal human male's entire load, and she struggled to swallow it all. The warm, goopy substance felt heady as it collected in her tummy, much more intoxicating than the beer she'd drunk. Azalok's cum practically fizzed in her stomach, like a chemical reaction, and Jane felt a powerful energy seething within her. It sent waves of pleasure radiating through her body, making her pussy contract involuntarily, wetness blooming between her legs.

Jane looked up at Azalok, swallowing the remains of her first spurt and nodding that she was ready for more. Reaching a hand into his trousers to cup his heavy balls, Jane felt them rumble with semen as they flexed and injected another huge spurt into Jane's waiting mouth. More delicious cum surged past her tonsils, and Azalok sighed contentedly, giving a shallow thrust that barged his enormous cock against the opening of Jane's snug throat.

Not yet, you naughty boy, thought Jane. She retreated her widely-stretched lips from his cockhead, leaving a wet strand of saliva mixed with cum connecting them lewdly. She gathered it up with her fingers and smeared it against her lips. Turning to her bestie, Jane raised her eyebrow expectantly. Alahna was flushed in the face, clearly incredibly aroused by Jane's lurid display, and moved in for a deep, sloppy kiss. The besties swirled their tongues across one another, the Kiwi girl capturing the copious bust that lay sticky across Jane's lips, which they passed back and forth between their open mouths.

Jane opened her eyes to peer at Alahna's as they smooched passionately and saw that her friend's beautiful amber orbs were beginning to glaze over as the ensorcelled cum sent her libido spinning out of control. With a wicked thrill, Jane snowballed the remainder of Azalok's goopy seed into her friend's hungry mouth, delighting at seeing the usually-dominant Alahna surrendering to vulgar lust.

"Your turn," said Jane, turning her cumdrunk bestie's head to face Azalok's rampant member, which throbbed insistently in front of the college girls, a veiny, engorged monster that demanded tribute.

"It is?" asked Alahna apprehensively, gazing at Azalok's turgid penis with something between awe and fear.

"Mmm-hmm," said Jane. "I want to see you suck his wicked cock, A. You look so pretty with your lips wrapped around a dick. Now c'mon, open wide."

Yielding to her own carnal desires, and her bestie's insistence, the ochre-skinned beauty parted her sensuous lips as far as possible. She hadn't soaked up near as many hell-hormones as Jane, and while her body was receptive, she wasn't nearly as stretchy yet. Azalok was considerate, despite his penis' clear impatience, and took his time with Alahna. Jane stroked her bestie's gorgeous, lingerie-encased curves as Azalok rubbed his precum-oozing cockhead over Alahna's luscious lips.

"You look so fucking hot, baby," Jane cooed into her friend's ear.

Azalok made little testing thrusts against the athletic girl's mouth, first placing just the slick, bevelled tip into the aperture of her lips and allowing her to greedily slurp down his pre. Jane, however, was growing impatient, and scooted behind her bestie, snuggling up tightly so that her baby bump and swollen tits pressed against Alahna's back. Jane took firm hold of Alahna's head, grabbing a fistful of long, dark hair, one above each of the girl's ears. Jane gently but firmly pressed the New Zealander forward, impaling her face on the monstrous cock. Its flared corona seemed too immense to fit in Alahna's too-small mouth, and Jane felt her fried tense up with apprehension. But Jane didn't let up, and with a final push, Azalok's cockhead popped into her mouth, filling it completely and stretching Alahna's lips obscenely wide.

"There it is!" cried Jane happily. "I knew you could do it, sweetheart. Now give her some of that delicious demon bust, Azzy."

123456...8