Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jane had been coming for what felt like a minute straight, Azalok finally relented. He released her poor clit and carefully extricated his softening dick from her mouth, leaving her gasping for breath as her throat, raw from being fucked so mercilessly, was finally open again. Azalok lay on his side between her and Alahna, head to toe with the girls, and took his time catching his own breath.

"Incredible," he rumbled. "By the Gates of Limbo, I have never known such pliant and eager humans. I feel as though I can never plant enough seed inside you."

"You were great too, Azzy," Jane murmured dazedly.

They lay in an almost catatonic cuddle puddle, Jane supine with her rounded belly in the air, Azalok on his side curled against her. The demon kissed her ankles affectionately while Jane stared at the stone ceiling. After a minute he rose and strode to the bathroom, whistling along to the violin concerto which still played on, having accompanied their activities.

Jane snuggled up to Alahna, who was well and truly out by now, and dozed off. She slept lightly while surreal dreams played behind her eyes. The blighted landscape of Hell stretched before her, and there was a somber beauty in its desiccated vistas. Her steps carried her across the Circle, towards a citadel set in the high bluff wall in the distance that never seemed to grow closer. Yet Alahna and Azalok walked on either side of Jane, and she took comfort in that even though her journey was interminable. Walking turned to running, and Jane was possessed by a sense of desperation, a need to reach her goal.

With a start, Jane woke, inhaling sharply. For a moment she was disoriented, until she remembered where she was. Hell. Azalok's apartment. With a belly full of demon semen. She shook her head, some analytical part of her still not quite believing the turns her life had taken.

Twilight had taken hold, and a dim red glow shone through the windows. Alahna stirred beside her, still snoozing, and Jane was content to let the Kiwi girl slumber on. Azalok was nowhere in sight, but the open French doors told Jane that he must have stepped out onto the balcony. Their bodies had absorbed most of Azalok's ensorcelled load as they dozed, and Alahna's tummy had reduced to its typical toned and athletic appearance. Jane's own belly was still swollen with demonspawn, of course.

Still a bit foggy from sleep, Jane became aware of a potent force throbbing in her womb. Azalok had said her child was putting off copious Hellfire, and the cum she'd recently swallowed was a distilled form of Hellfire as well. All that energy thudded along her veins, desperate for an outlet, and Jane gasped.

Her body was host to a powerful reaction, building to a magical pressure that seemed in need of an outlet. Unconsciously, Jane tried to direct the flow of that energy so that it coalesced at the apex of her thighs. Her pussy contracted almost painfully, and energy thrummed within her sensitive nubbin. Guided by some demonic instinct, Jane channelled more and more of the Hellfire into her loins, somehow intuiting that this was the way to drain off the excess power before it burned her up from the inside out.

Jane sat up, feeling something odd happening between her legs but unable to really see her sex past her own inflated stomach. The Hell-energy gathered in her clit, which felt now like it was actually growing in size, expanding outwards unnaturally as it swelled up with power. She could feel it elongating, becoming firmer, pushing outwards away from her body and reshaping into a thick, fleshy protuberance that strained against the fabric of her panties. An almost painful spike of power coursed along her spine, and Jane moaned pitifully, grasping the bedsheets for dear life. Hellfire surged into her clit, and it ballooned in size. Jane's lacy pink thong struggled to contain the growing organ, but in vain. With a loud rip, the fabric tore from waistband to crotch.

Now free, Jane's clit expanded rapidly, throbbing with heavy pulses of Hellfire as it did. In a few seconds, her rapidly-growing clit extended past her belly, and Jane cried out in utter disbelief. Her clitoris was no longer really a clitoris at all.

Jane had grown a cock.

Before her eyes it continued to mutate, the tip resolving into a bulbous cockhead with a slit on the end that wept with a glimmering silver liquid which looked very similar to her own breast milk. A hollow formed within her new appendage, bulging out along the bottom to form a urethra. The shaft continued to elongate and harden, swaying as it throbbed with blood. As it reached its fully erect state, it took on an impressive shape and size, not as long or vascular as Azalok's, but appearing somehow elegant. In fact, Jane's cock was almost feminine: smooth, soft, and colored a pleasing shade of lavender. Yet despite all this, it was still quite insistent with its needs, and throbbed hard and hot between her legs, dripping silvery precum on the bed.

Jane felt overcome by the terrible feeling of need that this new appendage created in her. She could feel the pressure inside her and the overpowering desire to drive her cock to the root into a supple female body and thrust until she exploded. So this is what it feels like to have a penis, thought Jane, stunned at somehow getting her deepest, most perverse fantasy to come true -- well, apart from being bred, of course, which Azalok had already fulfilled with aplomb. As if the almost primal need in her cock wasn't enough, Jane's pussy was throbbing hotly as well, both male and female sex organs desperate for release. It's a shame I can't fuck myself, thought Jane, giggling a bit madly to herself.

The Hellfire inside her continued to build in intensity, until she had no conscious thoughts left, only a deep and feral need to rut, to satisfy her carnal urges inside a receptive female body. Jane breathed heavily, her heart thudding, her tits seeping milk, a flushed sheen on her pink skin. She was ready to fuck the shit out of the first thing she saw.

The first thing she saw happened to be Alahna.

Jane looked over and saw her friend lying on her back on the bed, her lovely ochre skin covered by sheer black fabric. Its swooping neckline revealed generous cleavage which gently undulated with the girl's even breathing. The fabric covering Alahna's crotch was damp, and Jane felt that she could actually smell the sleeping girl's arousal.

Jane's cock flexed with carnal need in response to seeing her friend's sexy body, and Jane moaned, the lust in her vulgar organ almost unbearable. Her penis was leaking silvery pre at an alarming rate and dripping it all over the bed. A primal instinct took over, and Jane climbed to unsteady feet, moving into position at the edge of the bed.

Gotta fuck, gotta cum, gotta fuck, gotta cum, Jane's thoughts echoed in salacious refrain.

Taking hold of Alahna's bare legs, Jane hauled her friend bodily to the edge of the bed, a small part of her surprised at her display of strength. Reaching between the Kiwi girl's legs, Jane pulled the sopping fabric at her crotch to one side, revealing her bestie's beautiful pussy. Alahna's cunt was truly spectacular, with smooth, prominent labia that were now quite engorged. Almost in a frenzy now with the object of her desire revealed, Jane pushed Alahna's legs up and back, spreading her legs wide so that her sex flowered opening, revealing the soft pink of her inner lips. Jane placed the throbbing head of her cock against the soft entrance, shuddering with anticipation.

Gotta fuck her pussy, gotta put it in, gotta blow my load!

Alahna at last sat up, peering bleary-eyed and confused at what was happening between her legs.

"Janey?" she mumbled dumbly. "What's happening?" At last noticing the hellish appendage sprouting from between Jane's legs, her eyes flew wide open, and she gasped. "Is that a fucking cock?" she cried.

But Alahna didn't get an answer. Jane had totally lost it, her mind consumed by lust. Her tongue hung from her mouth, and her eyes had a feral gleam. Without waiting further, Jane penetrated Alahna with a savage thrust of her lavender girl cock, tears of ecstasy streaming down her face.

It's in, it's in, it's in!

"Jesus fucking Christ!" swore Alahna as Jane sank halfway into her cunt. The Kiwi girl clamped down hard on Jane with powerful, athletic pussy muscles, making Jane screech with pleasure.

Jane pulled back slightly, adjusting her angle, and slammed forward again, this time burying her enormous cock all the way in her best friend's snug channel. The feeling was exquisite, and Alahna's satiny love tunnel fluttered around Jane's hot and rampant penis, massaging it towards climax.

"Fuck!" screamed Alahna, reeling from the shock of her abrupt violation. "Wait, Jane, slow down!"

But Jane wasn't listening. In her cock-induced frenzy, she could think of nothing but cumming her brains out and relieving the ensorcelled pressure in her belly. Her thrusts were awkward at first as Jane got used to the feeling of operating her new, jutting appendage. While not as long or fat as Azalok's tremendous manhood, Jane's girl cock was large enough to brush against Alahna's cervix on a particularly forceful thrust. Alahna yipped at the intense sensation.

"Oh shit, Jane, what the fuck, what are you doing..."

Jane began fucking Alahna in fast, brutal thrusts, crushing her own swollen vulva against Alahna's sensitive perineum each time she slid home. The fit girl's protests died on her lips as Jane fucked her silly, knocking on the gate of her bestie's core with each vicious thrust. Jane had become an animal, focused only on her impending release, and Alahna surrendered to the beast her friend had become, shrieking rapturous as Jane absolutely reamed her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" howled Alahna. "Yes, Janey, yes, fucking destroy my cunt!"

Hammering away with punishing speed, Jane did as Alahna asked, the girl's thighs slapping hotly together. Alahna's cervix began to yield to the insistent pounding, her os dilating just a bit as it became soaked in Jane's silvery, ensorcelled pre. Jane's cock swelled even larger, stretching Alahna's inner walls to the limit as it prepared to deliver its payload.

Gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum!

Thrusting home one last time and jamming her burgeoning cockhead into the mouth of Alahna's womb, Jane threw her head back and shrieked out her climax, her very first penile orgasm ripping through the brand new organ. Despite her lack of balls, Jane felt her cock's throat filling up with fluid, the Hellfire inside her honed and concentrated into a potent essence. It raced down her shaft and sprayed into Alahna's womb like a firehouse. The brown-skinned girl howled like a banshee and came violently on Jane's cock, her arms and legs spasming wildly. Alahna's cunt clamped vicelike around Jane, squeezing the cum from her dick.

Jane's hellish cock erupted in long, wet gushes. Unlike Azalok's thick, goopy bust, Jane's spend had a runnier consistency, nearly the same as her breast milk. Each rope she fired splashed messily inside her bestie's womb, pumping and pumping until Alahna's core was veritably stuffed with cum. The blasts were violently forceful at first, but came weaker and weaker as the magical pressure inside Jane slaked. She sighed in satisfaction, both at the ecstasy of her release and the relief of draining off her excess Hellfire through her cock.

When Jane had finished coming her brains out, she stared down in disbelief at her bestie, the haze of lust cleared from her brain. With post-nut clarity, the full weight of what Jane had just done crashed over her like a wave.

"Oh shit," gasped Jane, seeing Alahna's heaving, well-fucked body beneath her. "A, that was... I didn't mean to... did I hurt you?"

"Fuck no," Alahna managed between gasping breaths. "That was fucking incredible. I don't know how you did that, Jane, but holy shit, you tore my pussy up."

Jane withdrew her softening cock and pulled it gently from Alahna's abused love channel. As it slipped free, a gush of silvery fluid came after it, drizzling in a waterfall across the bed and onto the floor below. Admiring her new appendage as if seeing it for the first time, Jane leered in disbelief. She admired its fetching color, its smooth surface, and most of all its size, which even at half-mast seemed larger than most guys Jane had been with. Her cock seemed to pull all of her focus, and despite blowing a huge wad inside her best friend moments ago, Jane was already thinking about fucking Alahna again. Do guys feel like this all the time? No wonder they act so stupid when they get horny.

"What's wrong with me?" Jane muttered, shaking her head. "I'm turning into some kind of monster."

"You're beautiful," insisted Alahna. She sat up with some difficulty, still weak from being ravished. Scooting forward, Alahna sat with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed so that she was face to face with Jane's dick. The fit girl captured Jane's cockhead between her big tits, still encased in the black material of her bodysuit, the cleavage exposed in the slash down the middle. Jane's cock twitched as Alahna pushed her breasts together around the girl cock, hugging its bevelled lavender helmet in her soft, ochre titflesh. Alahna shuddered, being especially sensitive between her breasts. Bending down, she planted a little kiss on Jane's corona.

"I can't explain it, Jane, but this cock just seems right on you," said Alahna. "It's so... so... feminine."

"I quite agree," said Azalok, who appeared behind Jane suddenly and wrapped his arms around his broodmare, kissing her on the top of her head. His own cock pressed hot and heavy between them, trapped vertical between their flesh and nestled against Jane's back. She sighed and relaxed into Azalok's grip as Alahna continued to softly kiss and massage Jane's cock with her tits, slowly coaxing it back to hardness.

"Azzy," said Jane, "Where were you?"

"I heard a commotion from the balcony," explained Azalok. "But when I saw what was happening, I decided it was probably best to let you get it out of your system. I have to say, this development is truly incredible, Jane."

"Do you really think I'm incredible?" asked, still doubting herself. "I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about having a dick... because I have... a lot. But... isn't it weird?"

"It's perfect, Janey," said Alahna, sounding truly enraptured. "The most beautiful, magnificent cock I've ever seen. And your flavor... shit, it's like one of those creamy, sugary coffee drinks, but not too sweet. If anything, I'm the weirdo for being into this."

"Fuck," hissed Jane as Alahna sucked the tip into her mouth, coaxing out a gush of hot pre. "I've been fantasizing about this all week. And then when I saw Astarte grow a cock earlier, I guess it triggered something inside me."

Azalok chuckled, the laugh reverberating against Jane's back where his muscular chest pressed against her. "In Hell, such things are not unusual. But it is rare for a human female to manifest a cock like this."

A worried thought occured to Jane, something she hadn't bothered with earlier in her berserker lust. "Can I... could Alahna... y'know, get pregnant from me?"

"No," replied Azalok with a curt shake of his head. "Your spend is inert in this form, pure energy. Now, if you could somehow manifest a set of balls, that would be a different story."

Jane nodded, accepting this explanation. Now came the question she was really dreading: "Will it... will it stay like this?" asked Jane apprehensively, not sure what she she wanted to answer to be.

"Most likely not," said Azalok. "Although I can only presume that for you to return to normal, all the excess Hellfire inside you simply needs to be... drained."

Jane pondered that statement, admiring the way Alahna stared up into her eyes as she worshipped Jane's beautiful, feminine cock. She struggled to focus on Azalok's words, although her friend's ministrations were a powerful distraction.

"So... I need to cum more? Is that what you're saying?"

"That would seem to be the case. And I suspect your best friend will be willing to help you with that. As am I."

As he spoke this last sentence, Azalok grabbed Jane by the hips and lifted her bodily into the air. Raising her up as though she weighed nothing at all, the demon allowed his titanic shaft to jut out between her legs. He was fully hard now, and Alahna was presented with a view of two stupendous cocks, Azalok's angry red and vascular, Jane's delicate lavender and smooth.

"Guide me into her," Azalok commanded, and Alahna was happy to oblige. The Kiwi girl scrambled onto her knees and took hold of the demon's mighty penis, angling it's heavy bulk upwards so that it pointed at Jane's sodden cunt. Breathless and a little apprehensive at being manhandled this way, she submitted to her paramour's will as he lowered her onto his burly shaft. Her girl cock throbbed needfully as Azalok's huge glans nestled against her labia, smearing them with his black precum. Jane attempted to grab onto Azalok for support, but it was useless: she was totally at his mercy. He strengthened his grip on her hips and pushed. Jane's tiny cunt was forced open, and his enormous cockhead barrelled past her prim outer lips.

Jane threw her head back, overwhelmed at the sudden penetration. She was still quite high in the air, given the immense length of Azalok's cock, and she suddenly felt very dizzy, suspended in the air with her legs lewdly spread to accommodate the invasion. Alahna was busy below them, licking the bulging underside of Azalok's cock while she worked the root of Jane's girl dick with her hands. Gravity combined with Azalok's insistent downward pressure forced Jane further onto his abominable shaft, as her own cock bucked and spewed silvery, viscous pre onto Alahna's back. The pink inner walls of her sex fluttered around the unholy invader, which throbbed hotly inside her and squirted dark, thick pre of his own in little fountains that splashed against her tight cervix.

While she was being impaled inch by inch like a medieval torture device, Alahna rose up enough to attend to the throbbing head of Jane's cock. The athletic girl's mouth was already stretched wide from Azalok's earlier throating, and she easily accepted Jane's slightly-smaller glans between her sensual lips. Holding it in place there, she teased Jane's slit and swallowed the steady trickle of precum. Jane shrieked as, with a final push, Azalok's giant cockhead butted up against her womb's mouth.

Azalok adjusted his grip in smooth, practiced motions, so that he now held Jane by her thighs, supporting each with his hands from below and keeping her splayed open luridly. His glans pressed heavily against her cervix, but Jane's womb was firmly sealed, both by magic and biology. Even Azalok's demonic cock could not disturb the spawn that swelled within her, radiating potent Hellfire.

With superhuman strength, Azalok began to raise and lower Jane as she hung in the air, fucking her onto his infernal cock. She shrieked with pleasure, her mind going blank again as the demon barged his cock repeatedly against her firmly-sealed uterus. Only part of Azalok's cock could fit in her, and despite the absurd pleasure Jane was experiencing, part of her wished her pussy could fully accept his penis, as it had when he'd bred her. Soon, she thought. Very soon.

1...345678