Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon growled primally, and Jane could actually see his massive urethra bulge obscenely as a single blast of thick nut rocketed down the shaft and into Alahna's gaping mouth. Swallowing with desperate suckling sounds, Alahna consumed all of the hellish cum that Azalok fired into her throat.

Watching Alahna having her face fucked by Azalok's unstoppable cock brought a perverse fantasy to Jane's mind. She'd entertained the idea before, but after witnessing Astarte's display, now she was seized by the overpowering desire to have a cock of her own for Alahna to suck. She wished more than anything that it was her, not Azalok, who was getting head from the gorgeous New Zealander. The salacious fantasy made her loins tremble needfully. As she continued to watch Alahna's pretty, mellow-brown throat flex to accommodate the cum pouring into her, Jane wondered, could it actually be possible?

Knowing that Alahna was not as acclimated to accepting Azalok's infernal appendage, Jane let off the pressure, allowing the fit girl to unwrap her lips. The cockhead came free with a wet pop, and the brown-skinned girl was left panting heavily, her face a mess of saliva and cum, eyes watering from the effort.

"Shit," she managed to say. "That was... a lot."

"You did so good," said Jane stroking Alahna's head affectionately from behind.

"Indeed," Azalok rumbled, smirking down at them with self-satisfaction. "Some of the finest little human mouths I have ever had the pleasure of violating."

"My turn again?" asked Jane, looking up at Azalok and giving him her best fuck me eyes.

"I believe so," said Azalok. "But in order to do this properly, you should lie on the bed. Both of you."

The college students scampered to the enormous four poster bed and took instructions from Azalok as to how they should position themselves. Both of the girls were still clad in their skimpy lingerie, while the demon took the opportunity to strip out of his shirt and jeans completely, leaving him gloriously naked and tumescent, his powerfully masculine body on full display. Jane lay on her back on his bed, so that her head just barely hung off the side, and Alahna did likewise, laying just beside her bestie. Two sets of eyes looked upside-down at an abominably erect penis that bobbed and swayed in the air with every throb of blood that pounded through it.

"Are you going to fuck my throat now?" asked Jane in a coy, sexy voice as Azalok lined his shaft up with her face.

"The thought had crossed my mind," replied Azalok sardonically.

Jane watched mesmerized as Azalok's heavy balls pulsed and rippled with volatile seed. His nuts had inflated to the size of oranges, swollen and red. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, lolling her tongue out lewdly, and Azalok wasted no time accepting her invitation. The demon defiled her hot little mouth, his cockhead easily stretching past her lips now that she'd warmed up. Precum smeared across her tongue as the apple-shaped glans bumped up against the back of her throat. A little flutter of apprehension built in Jane's stomach, and she gripped the hand of Alahna beside her for comfort, feeling a reassuring squeeze from her bestie.

Azalok surged forward in a slow, powerful motion that forced the opening of Jane's throat wide open. With insistent pressure, the infernal head of his cock squeezed past her tonsils and into her esophagus. She could feel the flesh of her neck bulge obscenely outward, and Azalok stroked Jane's swollen throat affectionately. Heat throbbed in Jane's loins, knowing that this should be impossible, that she should be suffocating on so much cock, but somehow the wrongness of it felt so right.

Inch after inch of delicious cock barrelled into Jane's snug esophagus, and tears formed at the corners of her eyes as she struggled to accommodate the whole thing. His heavy, pulsating sac slipped closer and closer to her face. At last, with a grunt of triumph, Azalok sheathed his entire penis in Jane's throat, his cockhead nearly touching the upper valve of her stomach. The demon's balls rested on Jane's forehead, feeling scaldingly hot against her skin. Her face was thoroughly impaled on demon cock, and Jane squeezed down on Alahna's hand beside her, overwhelmed with sensations. The intellectual part of her brain knew that she ought to have gagged and choked like crazy with her throat this stuffed, but Azalok's had soaked her body with so much Hellfire that she had barely any discomfort.

The demon's enormous sac flexed, and Jane felt Azalok's cock throb and swell within her. She could actually feel a single rope of semen travelling down the shaft before it burst within her, splattering directly into her stomach. A shudder went through Jane, and she caressed her full, pregnant tummy with her free hand, feeling the hellish energy put off by her spawn increasing.

As she was still reeling from the throatfucking, Azalok reversed the process, withdrawing his cock at length until it popped free of Jane's face, leaving her coughing and sputtering. As she was still recovering, an unexpected second blast of cum surged out of Azalok's penis, hitting Jane square in the face. She shrieked as oily black cum coated her glasses and lightly-freckled skin, the forceful impact feeling like a slap.

"Oh, you bastard," she sputtered, wiping her messy face and struggling to collect the cum which had gone up her nose.

Azalok shrugged and issued a deep, baritone chuckle in response. "Well, you know. Demon."

Jane was paralyzed by wet sputtering and unable to come up with an adequate response. She was aided by Alahna, who rolled in close and proceeded licking much of the excess bust from Jane's sloppy features. When the Kiwi girl had secured a mouthful, she pressed her lips to Jane's and shared the delicious essence. Their kissing turned passionate, lasting longer than was really necessary to feed Jane her share of seed, and the girls were interrupted by Azalok clearing his throat impatiently.

"If you are quite finished?" he said. "I believe it is Alahna's turn."

"Oh shit," whispered the athletic girl, rolling onto her back and staring at the titanic penis throbbing before her. "I don't know about that whole sword-swallowing act Jane just did. Not sure my throat can take it."

"You can do it, A," said Jane, rolling onto her side and feeling the three fresh blasts of cum in her tummy slosh heavily. She snuggled up against her bestie, draping one leg across Alahna's gorgeous thighs. "Just relax. Open your mouth as wide as you can... there you go. I'm right here. We'll make sure you don't do anything you can't handle."

It thrilled Jane to see her usually-dominant friend so nervous. She was generally the more prudish of the two when it came to sex, which was not to say Alahna didn't know how to cut loose and get freaky -- she just needed a bit of prodding.

Jane watched as Azaloked fitted his bulbous cockhead to the aperture of Alahna's gaping mouth. The demon first smeared her plump lips with a fresh coating of precum, allowing them to absorb more of his hellish magic. Then he penetrated her hot mouth, easily fitting the glans inside now that she'd been broken in a bit. The flared corona popped past her lips, and Jane cooed soft words of encouragement into her friend's ear.

Now came the fun part. As the demon began probing the entrance to Alahan's throat, Jane sensed her bestie tensing up. Hugging Alahna a bit tighter, Jane massaged her fantastic tits gently with one hand while kissing her cheek tenderly.

"Relax, A," Jane whispered. "Let him in. Getting throated by that behemoth feels incredible."

The brown-skinned girl seemed to settle down a bit, though Jane could feel her heart thudding in her chest. Azalok surged forward, driving his cock into her cozy throat like a battering ram. Alahna made an obscene gurgling noise and her eyes shot wide open with alarm.

"That's it, baby," said Jane. "Can you believe it? He's putting so much of that enchanted pre down your gullet, it's no wonder you're so stretchy."

Alahna was producing muffled moans in response to Jane's words, grinding her hips into the air involuntarily. As Azalok continued his assault, Jane could see the beautiful mellow-brown skin of her friend's smooth neck bulging grotesquely outwards. Jane caressed Alahna's swollen throat, delighting at how she could feel her lover's dick throbbing within, like it was encased in a fleshy sleeve.

Taking his time, Azalok made easy thrusts, knowing that she wasn't as practiced as Jane at this kind of obscene throatfucking. Each probing motion pushed his cock a little deeper into Alahna's esophagus, letting her get used to the unnatural sensation. Jane marvelled as the outline of his dick pushed lower, bulging between Alahna's magnificent tits and pushing them apart slightly as it drove steadily towards her belly. The Kiwi girl seemed to respond to the more gentle throating, and was squirming needfully by the time Azalok hilted himself inside her, his full sac coming to rest against her face. It was clear what she wanted from her stifled yet sultry moans, and Azalok's balls rumbled in response.

"Give her what she wants, Azzy," said Jane. "A nice blast of your cum right into her tummy."

To punctuate her words, Jane caressed Azalok's rippling sac, now swollen to the size of grapefruits with the payload they contained. The tremendous orbs flexed, and Alahna's throat swelled even larger as cum rocketed down Azalok's shaft. With an audible smack, his bust found its target, and Alahna's beautiful body trembled from the impact.

With that, Azalok reversed himself once more, and when he pulled free it left Alahna coughing and sputtering, her face a mess of drool and spend. Jane kissed her friend sloppily, murmuring between smooches how proud she was of Alahna. The New Zealander was thoroughly cumdrunk now, her earlier apprehension forgotten. As they broke their kiss, Alahna gave a glassy-eyed grin and resumed her place on the bed. Jane did likewise, and now the two girls were again face-to-face with Azalok's mighty cock.

"Give us more," urged Jane. "Take turns with us." She opened her mouth wide and hung her tongue out lewdly to indicate her desires.

"Ask and ye shall receive," boomed Azalok.

He swiftly penetrated Jane's mouth again, silencing her urgings, and drove his dick to the hilt in her throat with a long, nonstop thrust, slapping his heavy balls against her forehead. Buried in her hot, tight esophagus once more the demon grunted with pleasure as he fired off another burst of cum into Jane's rapidly-filling stomach.

Withdrawing his penis, Azalok moved to Alahna, easing into the Kiwi girl's well-fucked face with greater force this time. As soon as his roiling nuts came to rest on her forehead, he gave a low bark and squeezed off another shot of bust into Alahna's tummy.

Both of the girls were a mess by now, their faces slick with saliva and cum. Jane tossed her glasses aside, deciding that her somewhat-blurry natural vision was preferable to attempting to see through her spooge-soaked lenses.

Azalok took turns throating the girls, firing another blast into Jane's tummy and then another into Alahna's. By the third repetition, both girls were squirming with need, and Jane could tell that Azalok was reaching his limit as well. The demon was panting heavily, the strain of holding back evident in the firm set of his darkly-stubble jaw, and need was written in his midnight-blue eyes.

"Do it," urged Jane, cranked up so high with her thirst for the powerful seed that she hardly knew what she was saying. "Fucking come in my stomach, baby. Blow your whole load. I'm starving for it." Jane rubbed her gravid belly beneath the slinky fabric of her negligee, showing Azalok how big he'd already made her and implying she could hold much more.

He gazed into her sloppy face with something like awe, as if to say how can a mere human satisfy my carnal urges so completely? Abandoning all his restraint, Azalok drove his penis into Jane's snug throat once more, filling her esophagus to the limit. He placed his hand over her bulging throat and squeezed ever so gently, causing Jane to moan with a debauched thrill. Then Azalok began truly fucking her face. The demon either believed Jane could handle anything he could give her, or else he had stopped caring, because he violently irrumated his human lover, slapping her face with his pulsating sac with every thrust. Jane was in heaven, submitting completely to Azalok, revelling in being used so callously. She felt him building rapidly to a climax, his dick swelling and elongating inside her. Azalok's thrusts gained speed until with an animalistic roar of triumph, he buried himself to the hilt, holding Jane's head tightly with both hands, his cock going so deep it actually brushed the valve of her stomach.

Then he exploded.

Azalok's orgasms were outrageous. When he came -- really came -- he ejaculated an astounding thirteen ropes, each the size of a normal human's entire load. Jane wasn't entirely sure if her stomach could hold it all, but these concerns were in the back of her mind as she was overwhelmed by Azalok's ejaculating cock and his heady, masculine scent filling her nostrils.

He injected Jane with one, two, three huge gouts of semen, causing her pregnant tummy to expand outwards just a bit more. Then, surprising her, Azalok yanked his spasming cock from her orifice, leaving her yipping with surprise. Moving with blinding speed, Azalok drilled his cock into Alahna's waiting gullet, earning a muffled gurgle of alarm from the brown-skinned girl, his balls making a meaty slap against her face. Alahna's eyes went wide with shock as her throat was filled to the brim, her neck bulging out obscenely as Azalok's penis fired its fourth blast straight down into her stomach. Watching her friend being pumped full of seed, Jane was once more seized by the intrusive, perverse thought that if only she had a cock of her own, then it could be her filling Alahna's tummy with scalding hot bust.

The fifth and sixth shots went straight into Alahna's stomach, creating a gentle bulge in her belly that strained against the sheer fabric of her lacy black bodysuit. He gave powerful sharp thrusts between each shot, as if to drive himself just a little bit deeper into the Kiwi girl's face. Between the sixth and seventh ropes, Azalok smoothly withdrew from Alahna's throat, creating a wet pop and flinging saliva and cum from the tip of his swollen cockhead. He switched over to Jane once more, hilting himself in his human broodmare again.

Jane's tits were leaking milk at an alarming rate now, creating damp spots in the fabric of her negligee. Being packed full of Azalok's cum was sending her body's hormones into overdrive, and her pregnant womb felt like a furnace inside her. Azalok's glans brushed the entrance to her stomach again, just in time to fire off his seventh blast. Jane's tummy was filled to the brim now and swelling beyond its normal capacity, and while some part of her knew that should have hurt, her body was so soaked with Hell-magic now that all she felt was mild discomfort beneath a massive wave of bliss. Jane cradled her inflating stomach, feeling it vibrate as he gave her two more huge blasts, numbers eight and nine.

Azalok made another smooth transition, yanking his erupting cock free of Jane's hot mouth and wielding his tool with both hands as he angled it towards Alahna. It bucked in his grip, starting its tenth eruption just as he manhandled it between the fit girl's lips. Sheathing himself inside Alahna's throat with a powerful thrust, the demon took a firm hold on her face, firing off two more huge spurts which reverberated in her belly. The New Zealander's tummy was really straining the fabric of her lingerie now, making it appear as if she'd gorged herself on a huge meal. Azalok pulled out of Alahna, who coughed and gurgled, her esophagus thick with nut. Her head lolled back stupidly, eyes glazed over, and it seemed she might have passed out, or at least been rendered insensate.

With only the final, thirteenth spurt left, he held back the last rope, exerting all of his superhuman demonic control, making the veins of his neck stand out thick and red. Lining up with his target, Azalok growled animalistically as he brutally drove his cock down into Jane's hungry gullet. When he was at last encased in his human paramour's cozy throat once more, Azalok released the ultimate blast, which seemed to boil as it joined the rest of the potent bust already churning in her bloated stomach.

Jane was cranked up beyond belief, incredibly aware of the fact that she hadn't come at all today. She had been on the edge earlier when fooling around with Alahna in her apartment, but Azalok's arrival had interrupted their play. Now, here in a luxurious penthouse apartment in Hell, with her sexy bestie swollen with cum beside her, and her demonic babydaddy's wicked cock lodged in her throat, Jane felt that even a gentle breeze blowing across her clit would send her over the edge.

Azalok, panting with relief above her, began to move, leaning forward without removing his softening member from her throat. He cradled her hugely swollen belly, which looked like a full term pregnancy now from the combination of the cum and her stomach and the demonspawn stirring in her womb. He kissed her firm, gravid tummy affectionately through the diaphanous pink fabric of her negligee, sending a thrill up Jane's spine. Azalok moved lower, and Jane realized what his intention was.

For all his abilities as a lover, Azalok had never performed cunnilingus on her. She assumed that as a demonic lord of Hell with a special talent for breeding human females, he never saw the need to please them orally. So as her infernally dominant lover moved his face towards her throbbing sex, modifying the traditional sixty-nine position to accommodate her bulging stomach, Jane knew she was about to get something special.

Azalok touched the sodden material of her lacy pink thong, soaked through with her own juices. He pulled the thin garment to the side, exposing Jane's swollen pussy. Though she her vision was blocked by Azalok's powerful thighs and tremendous sac, she knew that her labia must have been lewdly puffy and wet by now, and no doubt her inner lips were flowering outwards, her throbbing clit peeking from its hood and on gaudy display. Azalok's hot breath blew across her throbbing nubbin, nearly sending her over the edge from that sensation alone. His dark stubble grazed her thighs, moving inward with tantalizing slowness. At last, Azalok reached her pulsating clit. He hovered over it for a long, agonizing moment.

And then he kissed it.

Jane's hips went crazy, thrusting into the air like she'd been electrocuted. She screamed around Azalok's cock, still gagging her throat, and wrapped her arms around the demon's chiseled midsection, holding on for dear life as one goddamn hell of an orgasm tore through her body. Thrusting her hips against his face with each jolt of pleasure, she felt him stir in her throat and unleash a few more drops of seed from his spent penis. Azalok kissed her clit tenderly at first, but with increasing passion as he spread his lips and suckled it into his mouth. Jane's climax reached new heights as he lashed his tongue across her sensitive, swollen pearl. Her tits gushed milk at an alarming rate, smearing the liquid against Azalok's muscled stomach. Nothing could have prepared her for him fixing his perfect demonic teeth around the overtaxed jewel and biting ever so gently. Nearly blacking out from pleasure, Jane surrendered to the waves of bliss crashing over her, sucking desperately on Azalok's penis and earning all of the excess bust left in his freshly-drained balls.

123456...8