Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Move with me, chant with me, and if you're good I'll take you home with me.

"Excellent," Azalok said. "Just excellent."

Watching his sister, Azalok sighed happily, reflecting that after such a game performance of such a sublimely stupid danace, she still might get what she wanted after all -- eventually. For even his mighty cock was spent, his balls completely drained by his human lovers. In the chilly night air of Dis, Azalok was not horny, nor ravenous, nor did any of the usual demonic passions fill him.

He was simply content.

~~~~~~

WARNING! END NOTES APPROACHING!

Once again, completing this story took much longer than I intended. I sincerely apologize for the delay. And, as usual, I find I've overdelivered on sex and underdelivered on plot. I hope you all can forgive me, despite my many transgressions!

I have several ideas for future stories involving Jane and company, which I plan to continue developing just as soon as I've submitted this story. Thank you all so much for the support you've given me so far, and please continue to reach out with your comments and questions.

Special thanks to my friend G for reading my early drafts and also for the encouragement during tough periods of writer's block. It's good to have writer friends, folks!

END NOTES CONCLUDED. SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY.

1...345678