Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite busting only moments ago, Jane felt another orgasm building. Alahna continued to hold Jane's glans in her mouth. The Kiwi girl moaned sluttily as Jane went up and down in the air, her shaft bucking and waving, but her head remained trapped between Alahna's sensuous lips. Azalok could sense Jane's impending release and increased his pace, punishing her pussy with relentless thrusts, until with a yell he buried himself with her and fired off a single spurt of thick, dark nut which smacked against her cervix where it was smeared by his blunt cockhead. At the exact same instant, Alahna leaned forward and deepthroated Jane's girl cock, willingly accepting the head into her cozy throat. Jane experienced for the first time how insanely tight and hot a girl's esophagus could be, and she was also treated to a look of absolute wanton lust as her bestie looked up and made eye contact. Jane's pussy and cock throbbed and contracted, all her muscles tightening up, and then...

She had a double orgasm.

Jane's pussy clamped down hard on Azalok's shaft as her cock erupted with a huge spurt in Alahna's throat. Her head lolled back as she lost the strength to hold it up, eyes rolling back I'm her head. Another rope of silvery cum rocketed up her shaft and sprayed forcefully into her bestie's warm, wet esophagus. Jane's cunt quivered and pulsated around Azalok's cock which remained hotly lodged inside.

"Nononono," she howled, the pleasure threatening to overwhelm her. "Too...much..."

Azalok nipped at her earlobes possessively, saying in a growled whisper, "It is not too much, my darling. Give in to the pleasure. Ride the Hellfire inside you. Come for us, darling. Come!"

She did as he ordered, blasting spurt after spurt of hot load into Alahna's gullet as she hung suspended and impaled by her powerful lover. Her pregnant tummy wobbled with the violent contractions quaking through her body, and Jane's tits gushed shiny milk onto the fabric of her negligee. Azalok refrained from putting more of his bust in her vagina, but he thrust and flexed his cock anyway, stirring and smearing the spend he'd already shot so that her inner walls were coated in his sticky essence.

The intensity of coming with both pussy and cock proved too much. Jane weakly turned her head, making a vain effort to tell Azalok that she couldn't take anymore, but no words came out. Instead, the demon captured her soft, feminine lips in a fierce and passionate kiss. She surrendered to him, letting his tongue violate her mouth even as his cock violated her sex. Impaled, suspended, swallowed, and kissed, Jane came until she'd nearly blacked out.

At last her lovers relented. Alahna released Jane's wilting girl cock, its lavender flesh shiny with saliva. Azalok raised her off his cock, and gravity left a lewd trail of cum leaking from her abused cunt. Jane's male and female organs were sore from all the attention they'd received, and she sighed with relief as the mind-melting double climax receded.

Azalok laid his exhausted human lover gently on the bed, and Alahna took her time divesting Jane of negligee and panties. Her smooth, pink skin was flushed and sweaty, and Jane stretched happily, revelling in her nudity. She'd always felt completely at ease when naked, which was perhaps part of why her career as an e-girl had taken off so quickly.

Alahna sat on the bed and gazed down at her exhausted and well-fucked bestie with an expression of tender affection. Curiously, despite all their fierce coupling, Alahna still wore her lacy black bodysuit, though her magnificent breasts still threatened to spill out of the narrow slashes of fabric that held them in place.

"That was outrageously hot," said Alahna, reaching down to stroke Jane's brownish-blonde hair. "Did we fuck her completely stupid, you think?"

"Mmm, not quite," rumbled Azalok's deep baritone as he sat on the bed as well, making the mattress shift under his considerable weight. "I think she still has some sense left. How do you feel, Jane?"

"You called me 'darling'," said Jane, the memory occurring to her through the haze of lust she'd been in.

"Did I?" asked Azalok, feigning ignorance. "I am sure you are mistaken. That does not sound like something I would say."

"You did," said Alahna, taking Jane's side. "I heard it."

"Your mouth was full of Jane's cock at the time," said Azalok. "Surely your memory cannot be trusted."

The girls giggled at his stubborn rejoinder, and the demon himself let slip a low, self-effacing chuckle. It occurred to Jane that she somehow felt utterly relaxed in his company. Even here in Hell itself, perverse and nightmarish, everything seemed perfectly natural and safe. I could really get used to this, she thought. If Hell is full of perverts, maybe I belong here anyway.

Thinking about Hell being full of perverts reminded Jane of the display they'd watched earlier -- how the demoness Astarte had expertly whipped the Damned sorority girls and summoned a cock on command to fuck them with. Jane felt herself comparing her own cock to Astarte's and wondering if it measured up. In addition, there was the thought that if Azalok could have that gorgeous, self-assured demoness, then what would he want with Jane?

She knew she had to clear some things up before they went any further.

"I have to ask, Azzy. That girl Astarte. Is she, like, your girlfriend or something?"

Azalok fixed her with a blank look. A moment later he erupted in peals of rumbling laughter, practically throwing his head back with mirth.

"Astarte? My girlfriend? What gave you that idea?"

"She said no one could satisfy you like her," said Jane. "And she grabbed your dick."

Azalok sighed and shook his head ruefully. When he spoke next, it was low and almost to himself. "She must have known this would happen. That's why she made sure we'd see her punishing those Damned souls today." Jane wasn't sure what Azalok was talking about, but he quickly returned his attention to her and continued. "No, she is not my girlfriend, and you should not feel jealous of her. We have known each other a very long time, and it is true we have fornicated on many occasions, but nevertheless, our relationship is not a romantic one. In actuality, Astarte is... well, I suppose you would call her my sister."

Jane observed Alahna's brow furrow in surprise, and she was sure hers must have creased in a similar fashion.

"What?!" both girls said at the same time.

"What do you mean you suppose?" demanded Alahna. At the same time, Jane burst out with, "You fucked your own sister?"

"Please, please," said Azalok, his tone mollifying. Jane sat up on her elbows, fixing Azalok with what she hoped was a withering glare. His stubbly face was split in a grin, as if this situation amused him to no end. "Allow me to explain. It is true that Astarte and I have shared parentage. Yet you must understand, demonic familial relationships are not the same as human ones. It is common for siblings to go centuries or even millenia without ever seeing one another. The same is true of parents and children. I myself have many offspring with which I have no relationship whatsoever."

"Don't remind us," said Alahna with a roll of her eyes. "Deadbeat dad alert, Jane."

Azalok continued with equanimity, as if Alahna's sardonic comment had not been uttered. "We also do not subscribe to the same taboos as you humans. Astarte may be my sister, but I hardly think of her that way. To me she is just another demon -- albeit one I have known for millennia. And despite her many talents, I find that lately I much prefer your company."

Jane found it hard to stay mad at him when he said such nice things.

"Well, you did call me darling," said Jane, smirking at her demonic babydaddy.

He snorted. "I am sure I did not. But by all means, continue to believe that, if it pleases you."

"I'll tell you what would please me," said Jane. All this talk of Astarte, a supremely sexy, millennia-old demoness, had lit a fire of envy inside Jane, regardless of what Azalok said, and she was anxious to prove that she could handle anything Hell had to offer. "I can't go back to earth with this cock, so I need you guys to help me come so hard I burn off all this excess Hellfire."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Alahna, stroking the curvy flesh of Jane's gravid belly affectionately.

"I want Azalok to fuck me up the ass while I fuck your pussy," said Jane in a low, husky voice. Even as she voiced the debauched fantasy, a twitch went through her flaccid girl cock, which began hardening immediately. Azalok, who grew tumescent beside her, growled with approval.

"Jesus Christ, Jane," said Alahna, blushing furiously at her bestie's candid description. "You really know how to talk dirty, huh?"

"I got a lot of practice filming videos for internet perverts," replied Jane nonchalantly. "They love it when I say stuff like 'I want you to fill my tight little teenage pussy with cum,' or 'I can't wait to have my belly stuffed full of your spunk,' or 'fuck my tiny Asian butt until it breaks,' or..."

Alahna never learned what other nasty ideas Jane had in mind, for at that moment Azalok growled and sprang into action. Apparently her salacious statements had the same effect on him as they might have on her online fans, for he suddenly seemed hellbent on fulfilling her requests. He moved with abominable speed, manhandling Jane like a toy as he tossed her onto all fours and took his place behind her, laying his throbbing cock across her smooth back. Azalok gave the tender, pink globes of her ass a squeeze, prising them apart to reveal her puckered rosebud. He drew back his incredible length, until his spongy glans nestled between her butt cheeks. Thick, greasy pre pooled at her rear entrance, suffusing it with his magic and making it more receptive to an imminent violation by the demonic invader.

"Wait, wait, wait!" cried Jane breathlessly. "Let me be on top. So Alahna can ride me while I ride you. That's the only way it'll work with my belly this huge."

"Hmmm," rumbled Azalok, as if conflicted. "On the one hand, I want nothing more than to destroy that nubile human ass of yours. But on the other hand, this multiple penetration idea of yours is most intriguing." He hesitated, and his cockhead continued to ooze oily precum, which slipped inside Jane's anus and settled hotly in her bowels. "Very well," he said at last. "It is not my habit to allow women to be on top, but I seem to find myself in that configuration with you quite frequently."

"You won't regret it," insisted Jane.

Azalok reclined on his back and Jane knelt astride his chest. She was aware of Alahna's eyes on them as Jane scooted up against Azalok's cock, which pointed almost straight up in the air, throbbing and swaying like a flagpole on a windy day. It was tall enough from this angle to reach up between Jane's breasts, the head at eye level. She used her hands to smear his rapidly-leaking pre across the bulbous glans and meaty shaft, coating it in the oily substance until it glistened slickly.

Rising up into a standing position, Jane spread her legs and straddled the abominable dick. Her own penis was throbbing as well, painfully erect and craving release. Soon, she urged it silently. Spreading her own ass cheeks wide open, Jane sat down gingerly on Azalok's manhood, feeling the apple-shaped cockhead press against the tight ring of her anus. How the hell did I ever take this thing before? Jane wondered as she slowly ground her butt down lower. Her rosebud gave way gradually, but there was still quite a lot of cock that needed to fit through that narrow aperture. Growling impatiently below her, Azalok sat up a bit, adjusting his arms.

And he pushed Jane's legs out from under her.

With a screech of shock, Jane lost her footing, and gravity did the rest. She fell backwards onto Azalok's cock, the glans splitting her puckered asshole wide open and barrelling straight up into her bowels. Once the bulbous head was through, the rest came easily enough, slicked up as it was from Jane's efforts. In an instant Jane was impaled stem to stern on the infernal penis, her soft butt coming to rest on Azalok's thighs. It fucking hurt, and Jane felt like her guts were being rearranged as she sat gasping for breath, her lover giving a satisfied sigh below her. But the pain was like the first sharp blast of jumping in an icy pool: soon it faded, and though not entirely gone, it was replaced by a feeling of delicious fullness, of being stretched to the breaking point and beyond. She relaxed, feeling her innards vice-like grip loosen just a bit.

"Okay," she said breathlessly. "Fuck, dude. That was... fuck."

"Jesus, Jane," said Alahna. "I mean, you did say you wanted him to fuck your tiny Asian butt until it breaks, but still. That's just... wow."

Overwhelmed by the sensation of being stuffed so completely, Jane shifted and laid back against Azalok's powerful chest, feeling comforted by his solid weight below her. The demon wrapped her in a possessive hug and flexed his penis inside her, churning her bowels and earning a strained yip of pleasure from Jane.

"Alahna is right," Azalok said softly into her ear, his voice a baritone rumble. "And I am, after all, a demon."

Jane's cock was the one pointing up at the sky now, with Azalok's bent inside her supine body. Her feminine dick seemed to swell even larger, as if responding sympathetically to Azalok's superior cock buried in Jane's guts. The elegant head of Jane's penis flared wider, snapping up like a regal collar. Thick veins appeared along the shaft, pulsing angrily, as Jane's beautiful cock took on a decidedly more vulgar aspect. Finally, the color deepened from adorable lavender to furious purple. It grew larger still, bulging with Hellfire until it nearly matched Azalok's unholy penis in size.

"You want me to ride this?" asked Alahna, scooting closer to Jane's rampant appendage. "It's huge, Jane. You'll break my pussy with this monster."

It was clear from Alahna's sardonic smirk that she was fully prepared to have sex with Jane -- she just wanted to hear her bestie beg for it. Having been submissive in their previous coupling, Alahna was enjoying the chance to be dominant once more.

"Please, A," Jane begged lustily. "I need it. Your pussy is so hot and tight, your tits are so fantastic, your brown skin is so gorgeous. There's no one else I want to fuck. Ride me and let me shoot my cum deep in your pussy, Alahna. Pretty please?"

"Oh, all right," said Alahna with a dramatic sigh. "The things I do for my best friend."

The Kiwi girl stood up on the bed and finally divested herself of her lingerie. By now, the lacy black bodysuit was luridly stained by various bodily fluids. She shrugged the straps from her shoulders, allowing her magnificent breasts to bounce free. The athletic girl's dark nipples were firmly erect, looking like two erasers. She shimmied the skimpy fabric over her curvaceous hips and down her legs, revealing her prominent vulva, completely shorn of hair, as was Alahna's habit. Her sex had just a bit of extra puffiness to it, lending it attractive character, and Jane had the sudden urge to bury her face in Alahna's folds.

Cunnilingus was not in the cards, however. Alahna, copying Jane's movements from earlier, straddled Jane's throbbing erection and poised her sopping cunt over her bestie's unnatural girl cock.

"No kicking my legs out from under me," warned Alahna. "My body's not as stretchy as Jane's."

"I would not dream of it," Azalok replied. "I am enjoying this view immensely."

"Just hurry," Jane bristled, going crazy with need. Her cock was throbbing almost painfully, feeling volatile and ready to burst at any moment. Azalok's penis throbbed sympathetically within Jane's bowels, clearly craving its own release, but the demon held back his flood, contenting himself with massaging Jane's milk-laden tits and gently biting her neck and collarbone.

"Patience is a virtue," Alahna retorted, smirking down at her horny friend. The tall, athletic beauty was clearly enjoying torturing Jane, who squirmed ineffectually below. Alahna bent her legs until just the tip of Jane's cock brushed against her puffy vulva. "This is punishment for power-fucking me earlier. I'm going to edge you until you fucking explode."

Jane said nothing intelligible in response, but simply let out a strained, wordless gurgle of frustration. Above, Alahna continued smearing her own wetness across the head of Jane's girl cock. The Kiwi girl's cunt was already well-fucked and ready, so all this foreplay was unnecessary, but she revelled in it all the same. When she finally lowered her vulva onto Jane's bulbous glans, Alahna was practically heaving with pleasure. Jane sighed in ecstatic relief as her bestie finally admitted her cock. At first Alahna's engorged labia seemed unable to accommodate the wide-brimmed crown, but with a grunt of effort, the ochre-skinned girl squatted down another inch. The head slipped past her netherlips, which closed tightly around the shaft below, capturing it.

"Oh fuck me," said Alahna in a breathy voice. "That's way bigger than before."

"I hope you aren't thinking of stopping," murmured Azalok. "Your friend is about to lose her mind."

"No way," insisted Alahna. "I just need to take my time."

With agonizing slowness, Alahna screwed herself down onto Jane's outrageous girl dick. Writhing below, Jane relished the feeling of her bestie's tight cunt slowly swallowing her appendage. Her cock twitched uncontrollably, squirting sticky pre up into Alahna's cozy sex.

Leaning back, Alahna placed her hands on the bed and thrust her legs so that her feet spread to either side of Jane and Azalok's shoulders. From this position, Jane's cock was angled down and forward, pressing pleasurably against the front wall of Alahna's sex. The Kiwi girl scooted forward, thrusting her and Jane's hips closer together and impaling herself deeper onto the unbelievable cock her bestie had grown. Jane yipped in satisfaction as her cockhead bumped into Alahna's cervix, though nearly a third of her dick was still unsheathed. Jane's penis made a grotesque outline beneath Alahna's fit abdomen, tenting out her ochre skin in a cock-shaped bulge.

"There we go, Janey," said Alahna. "How does it feel, hitting my back wall?"

"Incredible," cried Jane, rendered nearly insensate by lust.

Alahna smiled with self-satisfaction and began retracting her hips slowly, then stroking forward to drive Jane's slick shaft back inside her pussy. The athletic girl clenched her inner muscles powerfully on each outward stroke, gripping Jane's cock with a pussy made super tight by regular exercise. Jane felt like she would explode at any minute given the intense stimulation, but Alahna made sure to go just slow enough that Jane could not reach her peak. Squealing in frustration, Jane attempted to thrust her cock faster, but Azalok had her firmly snared by his own arms and legs, clutching her hard against his body and keeping his sinful cock lodged deep in her bowels. Hot precum drizzled into Jane's stuffed ass, saturating her body with even more potent Hellfire.

"I think I see the object of this game," growled Azalok. "Delay Jane's pleasure as long as possible -- and our own as well?"

"Exactly," said Alahna, hissing out the word as Jane bumped up against her womb's mouth once more. "When she finally comes it's going to be volcanic."

"Excellent idea, Alahna. Perhaps I can help."

1...345678