Jane's Demonic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears formed at the corners of her eyes, and then all the secrets and emotions she'd been holding in burbled out.

"I'm sort of in major trouble, A," Jane blurted out, trying to keep her voice from breaking. "It's all so weird and fucked up and I can't talk to anyone cause they'll think I'm nuts."

"Whoa, whoa, slow down, love," said Alahna soothingly, putting her hands on Jane's shoulders. "I've got your back, you know that. Whatever it is, we'll figure it out."

Jane nodded, sniffling, so grateful to finally be able to talk to her best friend.

"So what is it?" pressed Alahna. "You didn't kill someone did you? I mean, I'll help you cover it up if you did, but I'll strongly disapprove."

Jane let out an unattractive snort of laughter. "No, I didn't kill anyone. I don't want to talk here, though. Come to my place after class?"

"Of course," said Alahna. "Want to ditch class and go now? I'm done for the morning -- I was just going to hit the gym for a quick workout and then back to my place to wash up, but it's no big deal if I skip that."

"No," said Jane, shaking her head. "It's okay, dude, you go do your workout. I should really go to my next class. Want to just come by when you're done? I'll leave the door open for you."

"Yeah, absolutely. See you then."

Alahna pulled her into a firm squeeze, which Jane was grateful for, though she worried her friend might feel the baby bump beneath her layers of clothing. But if Alahna picked up on it, she didn't react. After exchanging goodbyes, they parted ways. Jane headed off towards her next class, determined to make it all the way through this time.

~~~~~~~~

An hour and a half later, Jane gratefully slammed the door of her studio apartment closed, exhausted for her Herculean effort of paying attention all through her Comp class. It was at least a little more engaging than the Lit lecture she'd ditched before it, but she was absolutely shattered and growing hornier by the minute. A quick snack and then a shower seemed like just the thing to relax her before Alahna arrived.

Jane tossed her backpack and coat on the floor beside her desk, and immediately began stripping out of her clothes. Boots and hat came first, followed by sweater, leggings, and undershirt, until Jane was wearing only a thin pair of cotton panties and her lacy magenta bralette. She happily stroked her baby bump as she headed for the kitchenette.

Already grinning with anticipation as she opened the fridge, Jane withdrew a large reusable water bottle filled to the brim with a dark, goopy substance. She unscrewed the top and popped a metal straw into the top, giving it a few stirs before wrapping her lips around the straw. It took a few hard, cheek-hollowing sucks before the thick, pudding-like stuff hit her mouth, and she made a happy mmm sound as the rich, sea-salt and caramel flavor rolled across her tongue. Though it was cool and fresh from the fridge, the decadent substance produced a pleasant warming sensation as it slipped down her throat, sort of like drinking a heady spirit. Already it's mind-altering effects were taking hold, but this was no alcoholic beverage.

It was demon cum.

After Azalok's last visit, Jane had coaxed him into hosing down the wall of her apartment with an spectacular thirteen-rope nut, and she'd gathered that excess spending to enjoy later, filling four huge bottles to the brim. A dark, blotchy stain remained on the powder-blue wall beside her bed where Azalok had unloaded, looking like some kind of abstract artwork. She'd elected not to clean it up, so it could remain as a lewd reminder of their night together.

Unfortunately, this was the last of Jane's stockpile. She'd drunk up the rest rather quickly, and had put off consuming this last bottle as long as possible, but after the morning she'd had, she could no longer resist. And when Azalok comes to visit, maybe I can convince him to give me more. He hadn't said when he was coming, exactly, but Jane hoped it was sooner rather than later.

She skipped to the bathroom and cranked the shower handle to 'hot,' letting the small bathroom fill up with steam as she sucked down more of the delicious cum. After the chilly day outside, she was ready to enjoy a scalding hot shower that warmed her skin while the demon semen smoothie warmed her insides. Setting her bottle down on the shelf that straddled the commode, Jane peeled off her bralette and panties and removed her glasses. With a satisfied sigh, Jane slid open the shower door and stepped under the high-pressured stream of hot water.

All the tension from that morning seemed to melt away. Jane didn't even bother soaping up, but just let the water cascade over her upturned face, eyes closed, savoring the moment. The heat from Azalok's preserved essence was pooling in her belly, and gradually radiating out to the rest of her body. Silvery milk beaded at the tips of Jane's erect nipples, and she couldn't resist fondling her own breasts, kneading them gently to relieve the pressure and watching her milk mix with the water as it ran down her curvy tummy. Unable to resist the ache in her loins any longer, Jane allowed a hand to stray between her legs and cup her mound ever so gently...

And then she nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard the door of her apartment slam.

Oh my god, she thought, her mind immediately going to burglars or worse. But then she heard Alahna's familiar Kiwi accent calling from the main room, "Hey, Jane, it's me!"

"In the shower!" Jane called back, cracking the frosted-glass sliding door just a bit so she could lean out.

She hadn't expected her friend so soon, but she was grateful it wasn't some psycho. The door to her bathroom opened a few moments later and Alahna poked her head into the steaming room.

"Hey, love," said Alahna. "I decided to come over straight away after the gym. You seemed so out of sorts, so I didn't bother to go home and clean up first."

"No worries," replied Jane. "I really needed a hot, relaxing shower after this morning. I'll be out in a few."

"Sure," said Alahna. But when she didn't close the bathroom door immediately, Jane sensed her friend had something else on her mind. "Umm, actually... I did two miles on the treadmill and I'm an absolute sweaty mess. Would you mind if I hopped in there with you?"

It wasn't an unusual request. Jane and Alahna were totally comfortable with each other, and had seen each other naked plenty of times. They had showered together on several occasions, generally when they were both pressed for time and needed to wash up in a hurry. Jane's only hesitation now was that Alahna might notice her baby bump... but since Jane had planned to tell Alahna the whole story anyway, she didn't see the harm. And anyway, given their history together, it would be weird if she refused.

"Come on in," said Jane, forcing herself to smile nonchalantly. It's Alahna, she reminded herself. What am I afraid of?

Jane got back under the spray and started lathering up a loofa. Through the frosted glass, she could see Alahna undressing. The tall, brown-skinned woman pulled off her hoodie and shimmied out of her sweatpants. A tight black sports bra came next, and then she bent over to slide off her underwear. Jane realized she was staring at her friend's silhouette, the loofa forgotten. What's gotten into me?, she thought. Jane wasn't really into girls, besides a few drunken smooches at parties, and never before had she thought of Alahna that way. But for some reason, perhaps the heat of Azalok's ensorcelled essence resting in her belly, she was suddenly much more aware of her tall, gorgeous friend's body than ever before.

Turning back into the spray, Jane forced herself to concentrate on soaping up her body. With her back facing the door, she hoped not seeing Alahna get into the shower would help keep these new, intrusive thoughts at bay.

"What's this, a smoothie?" asked Alahna. Jane realized with a start that she'd left the bottle of Azalok's cum sitting on the shelf above the toilet, and before she could say anything, Alahna had picked it up and slurped up a mouthful. "Yum," she commented. "Caramel and sea salt? Ooo, it tastes boozy, too, you naughty girl."

Oh fuck, thought Jane. I just let my best friend drink demon cum.

Frozen and unsure of how to explain the situation, Jane forced herself to look away as the shower door slid open again and Alahna stepped in. Risking a backwards glance, Jane glimpsed Alahna's stunning figure as she slipped into the shower stall behind her. She'd brought the "smoothie" with her, and set it down in one the baskets suction-cupped to the shower wall after taking another huge swig of it.

"That's really tasty," Alahna commented. "Hey, let me get under the water!"

Tongue-tied and feeling very vulnerable, Jane shimmied past her friend as they traded places, back facing Alahna. Jane's butt brushed her friend's skin as they passed one another, sending a tingle of electricity across her nerves.

"Ahhhh," sighed the taller girl as she got under the spray, letting it wash down over her. Alahna was facing the showerhead, leaning her head back to let the spray wash over her, and Jane got a good look at the smooth, ochre skin of her back, now glistening with moisture. Water ran in rivulets down the New Zealander's long black hair, trickled from the tips, and cascaded down her back towards the generous curves of her athletic bottom. Alahna's ass was truly dynamite, taut yet exquisitely huge and curvy, the butt of a world-class model. It was one of the many ways Jane was envious of her friend, but admiring it now gave Jane something other than envy. She had the powerful urge to reach out and squeeze her friend's ass, and it took all her willpower to resist it.

As Jane was lost in staring at Alahna's perfect rear, her friend spun around suddenly, treating Jane to the front-side view as well. Alahna's eyes were still shut to keep the water out as she leaned back into the spray, so she didn't see Jane's embarrassed blush or gobsmacked jaw dropping open at the sight of Alahna's fabulous rack glistening with moisture. Jane had seen her friend's breasts plenty of times before, but until now she hadn't realized how perfectly firm and attractive they were. Two heavy, teardrop-shaped D-Cups, they had a gravity-defying quality that kept them firm and high above her toned, athletic midsection. Alahna's nipples were a slightly darker shade than her mellow-brown skin, with wide areolas. Jane's own nipples were small, pink, and perky -- though they'd grown considerably over the last week.

Between Alahna's legs was a mound shorn of hair, unlike Jane's, who liked to keep her pubic hair short and cute. Unable to help herself, Jane stared lewdly at the athletic girl's prominent vulva, dripping with water. The outer lips of Alahna's sex had just a bit of extra plumpness that made them seem very ripe and attractive. Jane had a perverted impulse to fall on her knees and plant a gentle, sensual kiss on Alahna's lovely cunt.

"Hand me the loofa, will you?" said Alahna, snapping Jane from her reverie. She fumbled for the soapy object in question and passed it to her friend, who set about lathering up her arms, tits, stomach, and legs. Jane watched intently, her sex throbbing with arousal as Alahna grew slick and oily with suds. Noticing the bottle of demonic essence in the basket nearby, Jane took another heady gulp of it, smacking her lips happily.

"Ooo, let me have some more of that," said Alahna. She leaned forward, eyes still closed, and parted her expressive lips in expectation. Jane angled the metal straw and fit it into the aperture of the taller girl's waiting mouth, watching her sensuous lips close down around the tube. She sucked greedily, throat flexing as she swallowed one, two, three gulps of the stuff. Oh my god, she thought, I'm feeding my best friend demon cum. I'm so going to hell... as if I wasn't already. The whole process felt decidedly erotic to Jane, and she got even more turned on watching Alahna lick her lips happily when she'd had enough.

"I could get addicted to this!" said Alahna. "What's in it, anyway?"

"Ummm... I'll show you later," Jane managed to say.

Alahna shrugged and turned around again to face the showerhead. She offered the loofa backwards towards Jane and said, "Do my back, please?"

Taking the offered sponge, Jane scooted forward towards her best friend's nude back. Feeling a bit hesitant, but entranced by the intimacy of the situation, Jane began scrubbing Alahna's smooth back in slow, lazy circles. While her right hand did the scrubbing, her left held onto Alahna's shoulder for support, and even that little bit of skin-on-skin contact was electrifying.

"That feels nice," said Alahna, sighing. Then she let out a childish giggle. "I... feel a little funny. Kind of like I'm drunk but... warmer? Whatever was in that smoothie, it's making me feel really good. Hey, Jane, do you think you could... wash my butt?"

"Of course," said Jane, trying to keep the cloying lust from her voice. She's your best friend, Jane, she scolded herself inwardly. Get it together! But as Jane soaped up Alahna's voluptuous ass, she could feel heat building up inside her, the sexual urges in her brain getting harder to resist. "Do you want me to..." Jane trailed off, hesitant to ask what was on her mind.

"What?" asked Alahna, and her tone suggested intrigued curiosity at whatever Jane had in mind. "Spit it out, dude."

"Should I wash your breasts?"

Alahna giggled and half turned her head, her mouth agape in mock outrage. "Jane! How naughty!"

But the Kiwi turned the rest of the way around to face her bestie. She arched her back and thrust her heavy, ripe tits forward, their beautiful ochre flesh glistening with water.

"I got them all sweaty earlier, so you'll have to scrub nice and hard," said Alahna, her tone playful.

Jane squeezed more shower gel onto the loofa and lathered it up until it was overflowing with suds. Making eye contact with her best friend, she dragged the sponge through the valley of the taller woman's breasts. Jane could see a little shudder go through Alahna. She must be really sensitive there, thought Jane. Interesting.

As Jane soaped up the tops of Alahna's magnificent breasts, the Kiwi reached over to the shower basket and grabbed the bottle of cum. Jane watched her slurp three huge gulps from the bottle, leaving about half remaining. Then Alahna angled the straw so Jane could have a drink too. She swallowed it greedily, relishing the sweet and salty taste and the pleasant warmth as it sank towards her stomach. They passed the bottle back and forth, thirstily quaffing the potent essence, until it was all gone. Alahna got the last bit of it, her cheeks hollowing as she captured the last drops.

By now Jane was burning with barely-controlled lust, cranked up to maximum by consuming so much of Azalok's cum. Alahna, though she didn't know it, was suffering the same effects, judging by the flush in her cheeks and the quickness of her breathing. Jane dropped the loofa and began massaging Alahna's fantastic breasts with her hands. They were greasy with soap and felt soft and pliant beneath Jane's fingers. The New Zealander didn't object, but instead moaned happily, bracing herself on the shower wall with one hand as her legs began to quiver. Jane gently tweaked Alahna's magnificently erect nipples, and now her bestie yipped at the intense stimulation. She really does have sensitive tits, thought Jane. Good to know.

"Oh Jane, that feels so good," cooed Alahna.

"It really does," Jane agreed, although a faint feeling of guilt cut through her hazy mind. "Is this weird though?"

"No," said Alahna. She stopped her writhing and looked down into her shorter friend's eyes, smiling affectionately. "I mean, it is weird, but in a good way. You're my best friend, Jane. I like getting weird with you." Her eyes flickered down to Jane's belly, which was obviously bulging out quite a bit more than usual. "But, Jane, I have to ask -- what's going on with your tummy?"

Well, here we go, thought Jane. The intimate moment was broken as Jane stepped back to give Alahna a clear view of her baby bump.

"Surprise!" said Jane, doing some silly, ironic jazz hands. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god!" shrieked Alahna. Jane was pulled into a tight, affectionate hug by her best friend. "Congratulations, Jane! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Jane just sighed into the embrace, relieved beyond measure at Alahna's unconditional acceptance. She had been so afraid so some kind of rejection or judgment, but of course Alahna had her back. A few tears of relief leaked from the corners of her eyes as she mumbled thanks into Alahna's collarbone.

"But how did this happen?" asked Alahna, disengaging the hug but keeping her hands on Jane's shoulders as she considered the situation. "I thought you... you know... couldn't."

"It's a long story," said Jane. "Let's dry off -- you're going to want to sit down for this."

~~~~~~~

Alahna shook her head incredulously. Unbelievable, she thought. As in, I literally do not believe it. Alahna loved Jane like a sister, but she knew the shorter girl was prone to wild hairs and flights of fancy. Whatever she'd gotten herself into now, it went beyond any of the nutty schemes her bestie had dreamed up before.

"A demon," said Alahna. She frowned and wrinkled her brow, regarding her best friend with a skeptical stare. "You're telling me you got knocked up by a demon."

"Well... yes."

"And that I just drank demon cum."

"Umm... also yes."

Alahna lounged in Jane's computer chair, wearing a borrowed cream-colored bathrobe which was far too small for her and barely cinched closed over her tits. The hem scarcely covered her butt. Alahna was too tall and busty to fit into any of Jane's clothes, and hadn't felt like throwing her sweaty gym togs back on yet, so the robe would have to do for now. Jane, meanwhile, was sitting on her bed, legs crossed, wearing a blue camisole and a pair of soft pajama bottoms.

Jane had just finished relating an incredibly filthy tale of how she'd had sex with a hellishly-hung demon called Azalok. The story was wild -- insane. A guy that can ejaculate a gallon of cum? A dick longer than Jane's forearm? She even claimed this dude had penetrated her cervix during sex, and stretched out her womb with nut. Alahna was no prude when it came to sex, but the story seemed not only extreme, but downright impossible.

To make matters worse, as ridiculous as it was, Alahna was struggling against her own ignited libido as she listened with rapt attention to the debauched narrative. The smoothie Jane had shared with her, whatever it was, had gotten her insanely hot and bothered in the shower, to the point where she'd allowed, even asked Jane to fondle her. I must be going mad or something. Her ardor had cooled a bit after Jane's surprise pregnancy reveal, but after listening to the story, she'd heated back up considerably, and was making a conscious effort not to grind her thighs together.

This was all not to mention the fact that Jane claimed to have been pregnant for only a week, despite looking like she was going into the second trimester. Alahna had seen Jane recently enough to know that her bestie shouldn't have been this far along yet, but... surely there was a rational explanation, right?

"Jane... you know I will always have your back," said Alahna. "But... it's all a bit hard to accept, isn't it?"

Her bestie bit her lower lip. There was a guilty, mischievous look in Jane's lovely brown eyes, ever-so-slightly angular. Alahna knew that look. She's got another surprise for me.

123456...8