Jane's Demonic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" said Azalok, after a few moments of silence as they sipped their drinks. "Show me my spawn."

Jane stood and raised her camisole, displaying her obvious baby bump. The gesture was not exactly sensual, and as Jane thrust her tummy forward, her body language seemed to say, look what you did, dude.

"Care to explain how my belly can be this big after a week of pregnancy?" demanded Jane. "I look like I'm moving into the second trimester!"

"Are you producing milk?" asked Azalok, completely ignoring Jane's question.

With an exasperated sigh, Jane hiked her shirt up further, revealing her milk-laden breasts. They were beginning to produce again, and a shiny bead of silvery milk hung on both of her nipples. Jane squeezed one of her swollen nipples between her fingers, causing a trickle of the magic-infused liquid to seep out.

"Remarkable," said the demon, slapping his leg in appreciation. He leaned forward to study Jane's figure, evidently quite pleased by what he saw. "You know, my kind tend to gestate faster than humans, but half-breed varieties can vary greatly. Your progress is astonishing. I am most pleased. I believe the normal human term of pregnancy is somewhere on the order of 38 weeks, yes? Judging by your condition, I'd say that my spawn should arrive in approximately... hmm... two weeks."

"Two weeks?" sputtered Jane, her eyes going so wide that they almost bulged out of her head. "You could have told me this was a possibility, man!"

"I suppose I could have," said Azalok, a low chuckle rumbling from his throat. "But where would be the fun in that?"

Jane shook her head, incredulous. "Rude," she said accusingly.

Azalok merely shrugged. "Well, you know. Demon."

"So how am I supposed to explain this?" demanded Jane. "My parents will flip."

"As to that, I would advise that you do not explain it," said Azalok, his tone suggesting that he thought this should have been obvious. "Keep a low profile for the remaining two weeks, deliver a healthy child, and your life can return to normal."

He sipped his pamplemousse-flavored water thoughtfully, regarding Jane's condition with an assessor's eye. "In any case, you appear quite healthy and fecund. I am pleased. Have you consumed the excess seed I left behind?"

The way he said it, so matter-of-fact, seemed incongruous with the lewd content of the question. Jane blushed furiously, still standing in the middle of the room with her shirt pulled up, being examined like livestock. Alahna was suddenly very aware of the seed she had consumed, feeling heavy and hot in her stomach.

"It's all gone," said Jane. Alahna noted that it wasn't a lie, although it wasn't entirely truthful either. The dark, heady substance was all gone, it just hadn't all gone into Jane. Sneaky, sneaky, thought Alahna.

"Interesting," said Azalok, tapping his chin quizzically. "I have never left so much behind before. I wonder if it has affected my spawn's development? I sense powerful potential in your womb, Jane. It may be that consuming still more of my essence will further enhance the effects."

"Hold on a minute, man!" said Alahna, finding her voice at last. She'd watched the conversation play out mutely, still cowed by her embarrassment at having flashed Azalok in the doorway. But this was simply too much. "You can't just ask her to drink more of your cum, no matter how tasty it is. That stuff is dangerous! It's worse than whisky for making you lose your inhibitions."

Azalok slowly turned his gaze on Alahna, his face totally deadpan, and asked: "And just how do you know what my seed tastes like? Or for that matter, how it affects humans?"

"Oh, that!" said Jane, forcing a nervous laugh out. She pulled her shirt back over her swelling tummy and sat back next to Alahna on the bed, patting her friend's knee. Alahna half-turned to watch the wheels turning in Jane's head as she made up an excuse. The shorter girl pushed her glasses up, which Alahna recognized as a tell that Jane was about to start bullshitting hard.

Azalok, apparently, noticed it too, and cut her off before she started. "Tell me the truth," he rumbled, his voice dropping to a primal bass that seemed to rise from the depths of the earth and reverberate through Alahna's soul, commanding absolute obedience.

"Alahna drank some of your cum while we were in the shower together," Jane blurted out.

"Then we watched the video of you that Jane secretly recorded while we both masturbated," finished Alahna.

Alahna flexed her jaw, stunned at how it had moved unbidden to confess everything. Now that the cat was out of the bag, a heavy silence descended. Azalok looked from Jane to Alahna, regarding them thoughtfully with his cobalt-blue eyes. Alahna's heart froze in her chest while the moment stretched out interminably, tortured by the suspense of wondering what Azalok would do. Was he angry? Upset? From his stony expression it was impossible to tell. Maybe I should just attack him preemptively, she thought. If I can go for his legs, and get him on the ground, then maybe...

Alahna was still planning her assault when Azalok burst out laughing.

The handsome demon practically doubled over as he chortled, bracing himself with his hands on his legs. His laughter boomed through the tiny apartment. Alahna and Jane exchanged a confused look as Azalok's laughing fit stretched on and on, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. At last he got control of himself and stood up, wiping his eyes as a few last chuckles shook his chest.

"I have not laughed that hard in a very long time," he admitted. "You mortals still know how to surprise me."

"So... you're not angry?" asked Alahna.

"Angry? By the Gates of Limbo, no! What did you think I would do? Dunk you headfirst in the icy lake of Cocytus? Cast you into the eternal fires of Mount Erebus? Cut you into three pieces and feed one to each head of mighty Cerberus?"

"Uhh... well... something like that, maybe," said Jane. "Your email said not to tell anyone."

Azalok waved a hand dismissively. "No, no," he said. "I meant that you should not go telling the entire world. To confide in your best friend is natural."

"You're really not angry?" asked Jane, her tone suggesting she felt doubtful.

"Not in the slightest," said Azalok flippantly. "I did not anticipate you feeding your best friend my seed, and I would prefer that you not share the video of me over the internet, but I cannot claim to be upset about it. If anything, I am impressed." He paused and stroked his darkly-stubbled chin pensively. "You know, Jane, your behavior is what one of my kind might call wicked, and mean it as a profound compliment."

A wordless few moments passed as they sipped their bubble waters. Azalok continued to chuckle softly to himself, while Jane furrowed her brow in disbelief. Alahna felt disquieted, and question upon question boiled up in her mind until she could stand it no longer.

"Okay, listen," said Alahna at last, blurting out words in a rapid stream. "I admit that you're hot and you have a big cock and you seem very polite, but I still have some questions. One, what kind of demon are you? Two, did you actually fight God? Three, how many children do you have? Four, will you support Jane financially? Five--"

Azalok held up his hands in a defensive gesture, saying, "Enough, enough!" He shook his head, chuckling. "You humans are so curious. Very well. One at a time.

"First, I am a Fallen Watcher, a Commander of the 66 Legions of Hell, and a Marquis of the Umbral Plains.

"Second, I did not personally fight the Almighty, but I have, on many occasions, born witness to his great and terrible countenance. To battle He-Who-Dwells-Above would be the height of folly, for even Lucifer Morningstar failed in that task.

"Third, my children are multitudinous, but largely unknown to me. In truth, the vast majority of them did not manifest demonic potential, and I allowed them to remain in the mortal realm, either with their mothers or, in the case that they were unwanted, with a suitable foster family. Only a select few have come to live with me in Hell, and those are long-since fully grown.

"Fourth, the question of whether Jane and I have any further association after the birth of our child remains... undetermined."

He leaned forward and steepled his fingers, fixing Alahna with an intense, midnight-blue stare.

"Now I have a question for you, best friend and protector of Jane. How much of my seed have you consumed?"

Alahna almost choked on her beer. "Uh... what?" she sputtered.

Jane helpfully interjected. "She had about one of your spurts. Maybe one and a half."

Azalok's eyebrows arched in appreciation. "That is enough to have absorbed some potent magic. Have you experienced any effects? Increased libido, for instance?"

Alahna blushed furiously, suddenly very aware of the fact that she was still barely clothed in a too-small bathrobe, and that she had masturbated herself to a toe-curling orgasm not even half an hour ago.

"Umm. Yes," she answered at last, feeling sheepish. "You could say that."

A wicked grin spread on the demon's expressive lips. "Very interesting. I do not often give my essence to women I do not intend to breed. Tell me, are you interested in consuming more?"

Is he asking what I think he's asking?, thought Alahna.

"More what?" she said.

"More of my semen," said Azalok, matter-of-factly.

Yep, he's asking what I think he's asking.

~~~~~~

Jane was seriously enjoying watching how flustered the usually-dominant Alahna was getting. The brown-skinned girl seemed tongue-tied after Azalok had asked her point-blank if she would be into swallowing more of his load. Her mouth dropped open, then snapped closed again. Alahna took a swig of her bubble water while she mulled things over.

Truth be told, watching her friend squirm was really turning Jane on.

Between the semen she'd drank earlier, her pregnant body's hormonal insanity, and being so close to two people she was very attracted to, Jane was feeling giddy with arousal.

Before Alahna could come up with an answer, Jane set down her drink and stood up.

"She seems confused," said Jane. "Maybe we should show her how."

Jane grabbed the hem of her cami and slowly peeled it up and off her round belly and over her swollen breasts. She tossed it aside and undid the drawstring of her pajama bottoms. A few shimmies of her hips and they crumpled in a pile around her ankles. She could feel Alahna's lusty gaze on her ripe, pregnant body, as well as Azalok's, and it gave her a similar thrill to when she was showing off on the internet.

"I think I take your meaning, Jane," replied Azalok, raising an eye appreciatively at what he saw. "And your fecund body is certainly very attractive to me. Yet... it is not my custom to have non-reproductive sex. It has always seemed... wasteful, to me."

Jane pouted at Azalok, adopting a slinky pose that thrust out her tits and baby bump alluringly.

"C'mon, Azalok, you came all this way. Don't you want to rail me out again? Let's see what more of that magical demon cum can do to my little human body."

The demon rumbled out a little chuckle and grinned wolfishly, revealing that he really hadn't needed much convincing.

"Very well. I do not often make repeat visits to my broodmares, but in your case, Jane, I find myself quite eager to fill you a second time."

He stood up and began disrobing as well. First Azalok shrugged off his leather jacket and peeled off his tight black shirt, revealing his incredibly ripped abs and chest. Next came his boots. Finally, he unzipped his jeans, beneath which he wasn't wearing underwear, and stepped out of one leg, then the other. Even though Jane had seen Azalok's abominable cock before, she still gasped in appreciation as the infernal appendage was unveiled.

"Holy fuck that's big," remarked Alahna. "It looks even huger in person."

Azalok's cock had one long vein running down it, which pulsed visibly as the shaft began swelling with blood. His purplish cockhead was still sheathed in foreskin, but it was emerging steadily. Flaccid, Azalok's dick was already nearly as long as Jane's forearm. Between his legs was a pair of ludicrously huge balls, angry red and the size of oranges. Jane imagined all the boiling semen they contained and got even more turned on than she was already. As if in response to her perverted thoughts, a bead of dark essence appeared from the slit at the tip of his cock.

Jane knelt down in front of Azalok, conscious of Alahna's eyes on her. She loved how slutty it made her feel to have her bestie watching this lewd scene play out. Grasping Azalok's hardening cock, Jane delighted at how much easier it was to handle when it wasn't stupendously erect. She knew it wasn't likely to stay this way long, so she took advantage of the moment. Bending the still-flexible penis upward, Jane rolled back the stretchy foreskin and revealed the spongy cockhead beneath. Its crown was beginning to flare outward, but hadn't reached its full potential yet.

Making eye contact with Alahna, Jane licked the droplet of semen from Azalok'd cock, humming in delight as the rich, salted-caramel taste hit her tongue. It tastes so much better fresh, she thought. Jane spread her lips as wide as they could go and engulfed the demon's burgeoning manhood. Still soft, the head fit in her hot little mouth easily. As if it was happy to be trapped in a warm, welcoming orifice, his cockhead pulsed and bucked a couple of times before squirting out more delicious precum onto Jane's waiting tongue. She reached between his legs and gently caressed his balls, and she could actually feel them vibrating with energy.

His cockhead inflated rapidly, forcing Jane's jaw wider and wider. It should have been impossible, but Jane was so infused with his magic by now that her mouth stretched to accommodate him. By the time it had reached its full size, her lips were pulled into a tight, thin circle, and the enormous head filled her mouth completely. The shaft was wide and heavy by now, his urethra making a prominent ridge on the underside.

Jane backed off, and his cock came free of her mouth with a wet pop. A trail of saliva mixed with pre still hung between her lips and his dick. The head had turned a reddish hue now, and the corona flared like a king's ostentatious collar. Magnificent, Jane thought. I can hardly believe I had sex with this monster. And that I'm about to do it again.

But there was another person in the room, and Jane didn't want to leave her out.

"Come here, A," Jane beckoned to her friend. "And get a closer look."

Alahna, usually so feisty and in control, seemed spellbound by what she saw. Dutifully, the taller, brown-skinned girl moved closer and knelt down beside Jane. Azalok growled happily to see two pretty human girls face-to-face with his cock. Jane resumed her ministrations, grasping the shaft with her slim hands, although her fingers couldn't even encircle its girth. She lapped up more delectable precum, savoring the rich flavor. Now fully hard, Azalok's mighty cock was producing droplets at a remarkable rate, and Jane lapped at the tip as if it was a popsicle, capturing each new bead that appeared.

Jane halted her cock-worship and glanced over at Alahna, who was watching with rapt attention.

"Would you like a taste?" asked Jane. "It's even better fresh."

"Ummm," said Alahna, clearly at war with herself. But the wanton side won out over the responsible side. "Yeah," said the New Zealander. Then she added in a terse whisper, "God, Jane, I can't believe what you've gotten me into."

Using her slender hands, Jane angled Azalok's cock towards her friend's gorgeous face. Alahna extended her tongue, tentatively lapping the precum from Azalok's fat cockhead. It was like an electric current had shot through her. The athletic girl shivered and let out a moan of satisfaction. She swallowed and turned to face Jane, her eyes cloudy with lust.

"You weren't kidding," groaned Alahna. "It's way better fresh."

Jane's face was just inches from Alahna's and she was very aware of her friend's sensuous, provocative lips, parted a bit as she breathed heavily. Aware of the fact that, despite their fondling in the shower and masturbation earlier, they had never kissed. Jane leaned in, intent on smooching her bestie's attractive mouth, but Alahna turned her head at the last second, offering Jane her cheek instead.

Ah, right, her thing about kissing, Jane remembered. She only kisses people she's serious about... and we're just messing around, after all.

Undeterred, Jane planted kisses along Alahna's neck and collarbone, suckling and nipping at the mellow-brown flesh with her teeth. Alahna continued to lap precum from Azalok's cockhead, sighing contentedly at the attention she was receiving. Presently, Alahna broke off from licking Azalok's cock and threw her head back with a breathy sigh.

"My turn," said Jane, taking advantage of the moment to grab Azalok's manhood, which was now titanically erect and visibly swaying in the air as it pulsed with arousal. It seemed to vibrate with energy and emanate its need to fertilize the nubile young humans.

Jane stretched her lips wide to engulf the broad head of Azalok's penis. She caressed the slit with her tongue in a mimicry of kissing. Azalok groaned his approval. He placed his hands on the back of her head and gathered up fistfuls of the shorter girl's dirty blonde hair. With gentle but insistent pressure, Azalok pushed on her head, making another inch of his bulbous cockhead cram its way into her little mouth. The flared crown forced her jaw to flex even wider, and then the entire head barged its way inside.

Flicking her eyes to the side, Jane was aware of Alahna gaping at the lewd site of her best friend practically unhinging her jaw to accommodate Azalok's infernal erection. Showing off for Alahna lit a fire in Jane's core. She couldn't get enough of his seed, and her own wetness was slicking up her thighs at an incredible rate.

"Did Jane tell you that I can control when and how much I ejaculate?" asked Azalok, clearly addressing Alahna, looking at the fit girl even as he fucked her best friend's mouth. "I can even fire off just a single spurt of my essence... like so."

He punctuated the word so by flexing his infernal nuts and shooting a single blast of his seed into Jane's waiting maw. The thick, goopy cream filled her mouth to bursting, bulging out her cheeks, and Jane struggled to swallow it all. The hot essence felt amazing as it slid down her esophagus, and she would have gladly ingested more, but Azalok pulled his cock out of her mouth, his crown scraping against her teeth.

Alahna was watching with wide eyes, having observed the way Azalok's cock swelled and his enormous balls tightened before firing off a round of bust into her bestie's mouth. Jane opened her mouth and showed Alahna all the sticky residue still clinging to her teeth and tongue.

"Holy shit," said Alahna. "Jane, you look so slutty with your mouth full of his cum."

Jane closed her mouth and used her tongue to gather the rest of the delicious spunk before gulping it down. Meanwhile, Azalok shifted his hips to point his throbbing erection at Alahna. The Kiwi girl had a slightly apprehensive look in her golden-brown eyes, but dutifully opened her mouth. The demon grasped his penis with one of his big, strong hands and deftly rubbed his cockhead on Alahna's plump, sexy lips. His dark precum smeared in a circle around the brown-skinned girl's mouth, making her lips glisten attractively.

123456...8