Jane's Demonic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I plan to give you the same as I've just given Jane," Azalok announced. "Your body may already be absorbing some of the essence Jane stored, but adding a fresh dose should produce... interesting results."

Jane scooted closer and watched Azalok press the tip of his cock into her bestie's gaping mouth. Alahna purred happily as the broad head of Azalok's tool plugged the aperture of her mouth. Only the tip and part of the spongy head had made it in, with the flared corona still outside. So far, Azalok had not grabbed ahold of Alahna's head, the way he had done for Jane. He must be letting her get used to it before he gets too forceful with her, Jane thought. How sweet of him.

Leaning in close, Jane whispered into her friend's ear, "You look so sexy, A. I'm so glad you're doing this with me. Are you ready to swallow more of his load? It's going to fill your mouth to bursting. It'll be so hot and thick, straight from the source. You're thirsty for it, right?"

The gorgeous New Zealander was groaning lustily in response to Jane's dirty talk, and looked up at Azalok with unbridled desire written on her features. Jane reached between Azalok's legs and gently squeezed his heavy, demonic nuts, feeling them churn with semen.

"Very well," said Azalok. "Drink it, then."

His balls flexed powerfully, and Azalok's urethra bulged out as a huge blast of cum surged down his cock. Alahna's eyes went wide with surprise as nut filled her mouth. Her cheeks bulged, and her eyes began to water as she struggled to handle it. Sighing contentedly, Azalok withdrew his penis, making sure to smear more essence on Alahna's luscious lips as he did. Alahna's throat flexed a few times as she swallowed all the sticky bust, and a grin slowly spread across her face.

"Oh fuck, Jane, that stuff is really going to my head," said Alahna. "What have you gotten me into?"

"Incredible sex with a super-well-hung demon, duh," replied Jane sarcastically. She captured a stray rope of bust hangin from Alahna's lips with her finger and brought it to her own mouth, sucking on her digit sensually while the fit girl watched. Jane looked back seductively, getting lost in Alahna's eyes, as deep and sparkling as petrified amber.

Lost in reverie, Jane was snapped out of it when something heavy and wet smacked against the side of her head, nearly making her fall over. She realized it was another spurt of greasy demon cum, and Azalok chuckled from up above. He'd managed to spray them both with that one, coating their cheeks and getting some in their hair. Jane's glasses got hit as well, one of the lenses completely darkened by nut, obscuring her vision. She took them off and set them aside.

"Rude," said Alahna. She pouted up at Azalok, looking slightly ridiculous with half her gorgeous face covered in cum.

Azalok merely shrugged, smirking wickedly. "Do I have to say it?"

"We know, we know," sighed Jane. "You're a demon."

"Well, if that's how you want to play it," said Alahna, "How about I give you another target?"

She loosened the belt of her bathrobe and pulled the flaps open, revealing her heavy, teardrop-shaped breasts to Azalok. Her dark nipples were extremely erect, long and thick like two erasers. The Kiwi girl pressed her tits together with her arms, making them rise up and jut out even further. Azalok growled in approval. She really does have a gorgeous rack, thought Jane, feeling just a slight pang of jealousy. I wonder if Azalok prefers big boobs?

"Why don't you coat these, stud?" asked Alahna suggestively.

Azalok didn't need any more encouragement. As his balls drew up again, the demon used his hands to aim his cock, like he was drawing a bead with a sniper rifle. His cock bucked in his grasp, like a gun recoiling, and a fat, greasy rope of bust fired from the tip with alarming velocity. The dark substances smacked wetly into Alahna's tits, covering them in oily seed. Alahna shuddered as the sticky semen pooled in the sensitive valley of her tits, rolling slowly down her beautiful ochre flesh.

"Oh fuck," purred the Kiwi girl. "I think I just came a little."

"Why don't I help you clean up?" suggested Jane.

"Hmm, good idea," replied Alahna. "The Marquis of the Umbral Plains here made a mess of me."

It was true. Alahna looked sloppy and sexy, with one side of her face and her exposed tits coated in slimy spend. Jane went for her friend's head first, lapping up the cum on her cheek and using her fingers to retrieve blobs that had made it into Alahna's dark, glossy hair. The New Zealander did likewise, and Jane got an erotic thrill out of having her bestie lick the side of her cum-covered face.

When their faces were relatively clean, Jane moved downward, kissing her way along Alahna's neck and collarbone. When she reached the girl's cleavage, Jane stuck out her tongue and licked ever-so-gently, knowing how extremely sensitive Alahna was in that area. Her bestie quivered happily and let out an uncharacteristically girlish giggle. Jane got to work, lapping at her friend's fantastic tits. She bathed the supple brown flesh with her tongue, swallowing down any cum she found. When Jane reached one of Alahna's erect nipples, she swirled her tongue around the areola teasingly, delighting in her friend's heavy breathing. At last Jane captured the nipple with her lips and suckled on it greedily, flicking it with her tongue and biting down gently.

"Oh fuck, Janey, you're going to make me come again. God, my tits are so sensitive."

As Jane worked to thoroughly clean Alahna's tits, she was bent over on her hands and knees, still totally nude, with her butt sticking out behind and her bulging, pregnant tummy hanging below her. It was a rather exposed position, but she was so engrossed in her work that she forgot momentarily about Azalok.

Until a wad of cum splattered hotly on her back.

Jane yelped and shuddered at the feeling, moaning into the soft cushion of Alahna's breasts.

"I thought Alahna might be hungry," Azalok explained in a sardonic growl. "Since Jane is so greedily licking up the essence I deposited on her breasts."

"How thoughtful," said Alahna, trying her best to sound sarcastic, although her voice quavered with pleasure.

Jane continued to worship Alahna's breasts with her tongue. Meanwhile, the Kiwi girl scooped the scalding cum from Jane's back, making lewd smacking sounds as she sucked it off her fingers. When Alahna's breasts and Jane's back were more or less cum-free, Jane decided it was time to take the next step.

Wriggling down lower, Jane planted kisses along the gorgeous brown flesh of Alahna's stomach. With quick, deft motions, Jane untied the bathrobe and slid it the rest of the way open, exposing Alahna completely. She reached her bestie's navel and stopped for a moment to swirl her tongue inside it. Continuing, Jane kissed her way towards the apex of Alahna's thighs.

"Ohhhh Janey you bad girl," hissed Alahna as she realized what Jane had in mind. "Do you want to eat out my pussy?"

Jane replied with a throaty "Mmmmmm," that reverberated into Alahna's soft flesh. Fully engrossed in her task, with a belly full of Azalok's cum -- not to mention his child -- Jane was past the point of caring about the weirdness of having sex with her best friend. She realized she was dying to taste Alahna's sex.

Levering the athletic girl's toned thighs apart, Jane at last saw her goal. Alahna's prominent vulva was quite engorged, and glistening with prodigious wetness. Having come recently, Alahna's cunt was puffy and throbbing, inviting Jane to dive right in. Instead, Jane kissed her way slowly up her friend's luscious thighs, licking and biting playfully, making Alahna yelp with pleasure.

As Jane licked closer to her bestie's pussy, she felt a pair of strong, forceful hands grasp her hips. Squealing with delight, Jane spread her knees as Azalok manhandled her from behind, arranging her into position. She felt his wicked erection smack forcefully against her back, sending a shudder through her. Azalok let the weight of his penis rest on Jane's smooth back flesh.

"Are you going to fuck her?" asked Alahna. "While she eats me out?"

"Indeed," rumbled Azalok. "And then, when your body has had time to absorb my seed, I will fuck you as well."

"Oh will you now? I don't think I can have sex with that thing, dude. You'll break my vagina."

"Jane said the same thing at first. But she is smaller than you, Alahna, and now she can take me with ease. As I shall demonstrate."

Azalok shifted, removing the pleasant weight of his cock from Jane's back. Dragging his cockhead backwards, he left a warm trail of pre from the middle of her back to her butt. Then his fat, spongy cockhead slid across her crack and nestled against her perineum. The demon took hold of her butt cheeks with both hands and spread them apart, exposing her sodden cunt to him. Jane realized they hadn't fucked doggystyle before, and felt a salacious thrill at the thought of being taken like an animal, with her face down and her ass up.

As Azalok's cockhead butted up against Jane's soft folds, she pressed her face directly into Alahna's sex, inhaling her friend's intoxicating musk. Jane shrieked into her friend's pussy as Azalok thrust forward, driving the impossibly large head of his cock into her vagina. Jane's folds rippled around him, made malleable by the huge amount of demon cum Jane had consumed. Azalok's cockhead continued to squirt droplets of precum into Jane's hot love tunnel, further loosening her. Jane extended her tongue and inserted it as far as she could into Alahna's cunt, lapping needfully at the other girl's inner flesh as Azalok plundered her own.

"God damn," moaned Alahna. "You weren't kidding. Jesus, Janey, he's going to split you in two!"

Jane gave a satisfied groan in response, moving her tongue upward to Alahna's swollen slit and making gentle swirls over it. Azalok made steady, forceful progress through Jane's spongy, pink channel until his fleshy cock bottomed out against the barrier of her womb, sealed firmly now to protect the growing demonspawn within. His infernal cock throbbed hugely inside Jane, and she could feel the texture of his bulging urethra and pulsing vein through the walls of her sex.

"I can go no further than this until you give birth," said Azalok. "Which means, unfortunately, I cannot make love to your womb at the moment."

He withdrew his penis until it popped free of her sex completely. Jane groaned with disappointment, and her gaping sex felt bereft without Azalok's huge bulk plugging it. She attacked Alahna's clit in frustration, flicking the tip of her tongue rapidly across the engorged pearl. Alahna's thighs began to tremble, and Jane knew she must be nearing an orgasm.

"Alahna," said Azalok. "Sit up straight and open your mouth."

Jane broke off her cunnilingus just in time to look up and see her bestie opening wide and hanging her tongue out lewdly. A wad of dark, goopy cum splattered into the Kiwi girl's face, fired by Azalok across Jane's back. His aim was impeccable, and most of the nut went straight into Alahna's mouth, though a decent amount spattered her nose and cheeks, and some even dribbled down into Jane's hair.

Seeing the filthy sight spurred something in Jane, and she dove back into Alahna's pussy, suckling forcefully on her bestie's clit. Alahna was on the edge of release, no doubt pushed to it by the combination of swallowing a mouthful of demon cum and Jane's assault on her sensitive nubbin. The fit girl tensed up, clenching all of her muscles, and a series of breathy, low-pitched grunts escaped her mouth. Her toned thighs clamped down hard on Jane's head, trapping her face and pressed it deeper into Alahna's folds. Jane couldn't breathe very well in that position, and she nearly suffocated in pussy.

Azalok grabbed Jane's hips again and slammed his abominable cock back into her pliant sex, crashing forcefully into her cervix, which reverberated from the impact. Jane's shrieks of pleasure were muffled by Alahna's still-clenching thighs. The demon fucked her hard and fast, driving his infernal erection into her impossibly-stretched pussy and battering the sealed gates of her womb. From this angle, Azalok's bulging urethra stimulated the front wall of her vagina, rubbing pleasurably against her g-spot and stimulating her clitoris from the inside.

Jane was melting in pleasure. Getting her pussy fucked out by Azalok's relentless cock while being smothered in Alahna's quivering cunt was too much. Jane came violently, spasming against her fleshy restraints, but neither the still-coming Alahna nor the demonic Azalok gave her any slack. The demon drove himself in once more, his cock gripped by Jane's quivering pussy. His virile penis swelled in preparation and then fired off a huge spurt of bust which smacked hotly into Jane's cervix.

That sent Jane into the stratosphere. Coming like an animal and smothered in pussy, she blacked out.

~~~~~~~

Alahna's abdominal muscles finally unclenched, and with a heaving sigh, she released her vice-like grip on Jane's head. As Alahna's thighs unclamped, her bestie slumped into a heap. Jane looked insanely sexy between her legs, with her face drenched in girlcum, her tongue lolling out, and her eyes glassy. I cannot believe Jane just ate me out, thought the Kiwi girl. And I cannot believe how much I loved it.

Hearing a wet popping sound, Alahna looked up and saw that Azalok had unsheathed his penis from Jane's snug vagina, dragging a thin strand of dark, glistening essence along with it. Alahna admired the hunky demon: his hard pectorals, his superlative abdominals, his powerful biceps. He was an incredible specimen, from a fitness perspective, but his most impressive feature was between his legs. Azalok's dick was throbbing visibly, rising and falling through the air with each pulse of blood. His cockhead had fattened until it looked ready to burst, and taken on an angry shade of purplish-red. A dick fit for a demon, thought Alahna.

Azalok's balls had swollen to the size of grapefruits, and they were a bright, hellish red. They seem to pulse and roil with the infernal seed they contained, like volatile explosives ready to go off.

Looking up at the demon's face, Alahna saw that a look of needful lust had possessed his midnight-blue eyes, and they bored into her hypnotically. All of her earlier reservations were relegated to a tiny part of her brain that she had stopped listening to, thanks to the potent cum currently warming her belly. She'd swallowed, what, five spurts worth by now? The one we shared in the shower, the one he blasted into my mouth, the one he shot on our faces, the one he shot on Jane's back, and the one he shot in my mouth while he was fucking her...

She shivered as a powerful wave of pleasure tingled up her spine. Alahna was ready for more, but a glance down at her bestie gave her pause. With a bit of concern over her friend's catatonic state, Alahna nudged Jane's shoulder with her knee.

"Is she okay?" asked Alahna. "You were giving it to her pretty hard, and I think I nearly smothered her. The baby..."

"Do not concern yourself," said Azalok, waving a hand dismissively. "Your friend is resilient, thanks to my influence. As is my spawn. Neither is in any danger, although she may need some rest before she is ready for more. In the meantime..."

He raised an eye suggestively. Alahna got the message, of course -- it wasn't exactly subtle -- but she still wasn't sure about having sex with that monstrous cock of his. Seeing Jane get blasted out was incredibly hot, of course, but it also made Alahna apprehensive that something so big could fit in her own pussy.

"I don't know, dude," said Alahna after a moment's consideration. "At least about you putting that in my pussy. But... maybe there's something else we can do. You look pretty backed up, there. Let's see if I can help relieve that pressure..."

Alahna unfolded her arms and legs and climbed to her feet gracefully. As she did, she let the too-small bathrobe, which still hung loosely on her body, fall the rest of the way off her shoulders. She angled her hips seductively, thrusting out her chest, and noticed the way Azalok's eyes flickered downward to admire her body. Jane's not the only one who knows how to turn guys on. Alahna knew the effect her classically beautiful body had on men, and though the unwanted stares as she walked around campus could be annoying, she had to admit that sometimes she really enjoyed it.

Taking a few steps forward, and making sure not to walk on Jane, who was still out cold, Alahna moved in close to the demon. She used her hand to touch the hot, pulsating head of his penis, thrilling at the power radiating from the hellish member, and levered it gently upward. Moving forward even closer, Alahna trapped the tool between their stomachs, pressing her erect nipples against Azalok's hard chest. She looked up into his eyes -- although she was tall for a girl, he was still a good head taller -- and was pleased to see him practically growling with desire.

After spending a few delicious moments enjoying the feeling of his cock pressing between their bodies, Alahna slowly sank to her knees. As she did, his cock slid up between her generous D-cup breasts, giving Alahna a spark of inspiration. She paused her descent and squeezed her tits around his cock, enjoying the feeling. Her boyfriends often enjoyed a good titfuck, and now she was wondering if the demon wouldn't like some of the same.

"Why don't you fuck my tits," said Alahna in a low, husky voice, "and then fucking ruin Jane's apartment with all that cum in your balls."

Azalok didn't need any further prodding. He took her by the shoulders and pushed her to the ground, quickly kneeling so that he straddled her abdomen. The demon's penis lay on her chest, a pleasant weight, half of it still glistening with her bestie's juices. Aroused by his strength and dominance, not to mention the feeling of his hot cock nestled in the sensitive valley of her breasts, Alahna pressed her beautiful ochre tits together with her hands so that they smooshed around the hellish cock. It was so big that even her generous boobs didn't quite engulf it, but they came close.

"I'll bet Jane can't do this," remarked Alahan wickedly. "Now let's unload some of that nut you've got saved up. I saw how much you can come on video, but now I want to see the real thing. Show me what your whole load looks like."

The demon began thrusting against her tits with abandon, quickly working up to the same brutal rhythm he'd used when he was giving it to Jane. The stimulation of her breasts was driving Alahna crazy, and she wriggled her hips, grinding her thighs together. With every thrust his cockhead seemed to grow from between her tits, almost reaching her face. Dark, glimmering precum drizzled steadily from the tip, smearing all over Alahna's chest and slicking up her boobs nicely.

The fit girl raised her head up a bit and opened her mouth wide, hanging her tongue out invitingly. Azalok got the message, and thrust far enough that the tip of his cock penetrated the athletic girl's waiting lips. She moaned with satisfaction as her mouth was plugged by his huge cockhead. Alahna used her tongue to stimulate the slit, coaxing more delicious, sea salt and caramel flavored pre out. He gave shallow little thrusts, humping the spongy tip against her lips and tongue. His balls were resting on Alahna's stomach, and she felt them rumbling through her skin as they prepared to unload.

"Do it for me," urged Alahna, her words coming out slurred from all the cum on her lips. "Let me see what you put inside Jane."

1...345678