Jane's Demonic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how it sounds," said Jane. "But the thing is... I've got receipts." The shorter girl stood and crossed over to the computer desk. Alahna used her feet to push the rolling chair aside, giving Jane access to the keyboard. With a few clicks, Jane had queued up a video file on her monitor.

"You know how I have my e-girl side gig, right?" asked Jane.

"How could I forget?" asked Alahna, rolling her eyes. "You let thousands of random dudes bust their nuts to you."

"It's actually very intimate and artistic, thankyouverymuch," said Jane with a huff. "Besides, I get off on it."

Alahna had never quite understood Jane's e-girl hustle, masquerading as "Madrigal_Counterpoint" on various websites and apps. She tried to be supportive, but it all seemed so exhibitionist. Alahna dated quite a bit, but she was more of a get-to-know-you, sex-on-the-third-date kind of girl, whereas Jane was more into hook-ups. Alahna didn't even like to kiss a guy until she was feeling pretty serious. In fact, there were several dudes she'd fucked the shit out of but never kissed at all. For her, kissing was special, something she saved only for people she really cared for.

New friends were often surprised to learn that tall, buxom, athletic Alahna was the more conservative of the pair when it came to sex, and that cute, dorky, hipster Jane was downright freaky in her private moments. Although Alahna got the lion's share of the attention at parties with her classical good looks, Jane was more often than not the one who went home with a guy afterwards.

"Well, anyway," Jane continued, "I was recording something before Azalock came over that night, and I accidentally left my camera on, soooo..." As Jane trailed off she clicked play on the video. The two girls watched as Jane's record of that night began to play out. At first it was just Jane sitting nude in her computer chair, looking intently at the monitor and typing occasionally. Then she stood up and climbed into bed. Soon after, a knock came at the door, rousing Jane from bed. The petite girl disappeared from the frame for a minute, and muffled conversation could be heard. Then the door opened, and Jane re-entered the room, accompanied by a male stranger.

The guy's back was to the camera, but he looked good from the rear. Clad in dark blue denim pants, a black leather jacket, and with jet-black hair swept back, his fashion sense was a bit behind the times, but in an un-self-conscious way. He was powerfully built, that much was clear, and towered over the smaller Jane. As she walked away to get drinks from the fridge, the man finally turned around to face the camera.

"Oh my god, he's hot!" exclaimed Alahna.

"Right?" said Jane.

Azalok had a light dusting of dark stubble across his masculine jaw. His lips were expressive and sensual, with just a bit of a sardonic curl as he inspected the room. It was hard to tell his age -- late twenties or early thirties, Alahna guessed, but there was an ageless quality to his features. Beneath thick eyebrows were two piercing, cobalt-blue orbs that flashed with keen intelligence. They seemed to gaze straight through the monitor and into Alahna's soul.

"Okay," said Alahna. "Who is this guy and does he have a brother?"

"Just watch," said Jane.

The shorter girl retook her place on the bed as the scene on the computer screen played out. After a bit more conversation, Azalok stood and commenced undressing. As before, she could only see him from behind at first. Still, as he peeled off his tight black shirt and doffed his jeans, Alahna was treated to a toned back, muscular legs, and the firmest, tightest ass she'd ever seen on a man. Between his slightly-spread legs, the outline of his penis and balls were visible, and even from behind their size seemed outrageous. Alahna was suddenly more aware of the hot substance in her belly, and that it had supposedly all come from this guy on the screen. Her heartbeat quickened, and the effort to resist the ache in her sex became almost unbearable.

On-screen, Jane undressed as well. As she knelt down and prepared to give oral sex to her gentleman caller, Azalok finally turned to the side an revealed a positively gigantic erection.

"Fucking hell, that's a huge cock!" the Kiwi girl burst out. "I didn't know they made them that big!"

"Apparently, in hell they do," replied Jane.

It was, without a doubt, the biggest cock Alahna had ever seen. Jane hadn't lied about its titanic size, easily a bit longer than Jane's forearm, and probably a bit thicker as well. Supporting it from below was a pair of enormous balls, bright red in hue and the size of oranges. Alahna thought she could actually see them roil and quiver with the enormous load they carried.

"I think I'm starting to believe," muttered Alahna.

On-screen, Jane struggled with Azalock's ridiculously large dick. The bulbous, apple-shaped head of it wouldn't even fit in her mouth, so Jane suckled on the tip, licking up the dark, oily pre-cum that beaded at the slit. Alahna gave an "ohhhhhh," of recognition at the substance she'd just consumed about sixteen ounces of.

"You are so bad, Jane," chided the athletic girl, adopting a scolding, motherly tone. "I can't believe you let me drink that without telling me what it was."

"I know, I know," said Jane. "But you seemed to enjoy it."

"Yeah, but now I'm all hot and bothered," said Alahna. "And this amateur porn you're showing me isn't helping." She rotated the chair and looked Jane straight in the eyes. Seeing the lust in her friend's brown orbs, Alahna remembered their fondling in the shower vividly. Jane's hands had felt incredible on her soapy tits. It was too bad they'd been interrupted...

"Want me to turn it off, then?" asked Jane playfully.

"No way," said Alahna. "But something's gotta give or I'm gonna explode." The brown-skinned girl couldn't help biting her lower lip and rubbing her thighs together beneath the short hem of the bathrobe. Intoxicated by the potent essence she'd drunk, which was exacerbated by the sexual tension in the room, Alahna was suddenly feeling very liberated. Maybe Jane's lifestyle is rubbing off on me...

"You can touch yourself," said Jane, as if reading her mind. "I don't mind."

The New Zealander cocked an eyebrow suggestively. "Oh yeah?" she asked playfully. "I bet you'd like to watch me."

"Maaaaybe," Jane answered, flashing a provocative grin. The smaller girl unconsciously fiddled with the hem of her camisole.

"Ask me nicely," commanded Alahna, taking a parental tone. She enjoyed being in command of the situation. The effort to resist touching her needy sex was excrutiating, but she knew hearing Jane beg would make it better.

"Pleeeeease, Alahna," her friend sweetly pleaded. "I really want to watch you jill off. You looked so sexy in the shower. Please let me see you touch your pussy, A. Please please please?"

"Oh, very well," said Alahna with a dramatic sigh. She lazily untied the belt of the cream-colored bathrobe and slid it open sensually, aware of Jane's eyes on her as she exposed her luscious ochre skin to her best friend. Alahna's dark nipples were painfully erect, and the lips of her vulva, usually on the plump side anyway, were now heavily engorged. Using two fingers to spread her labia slightly, Alahna treated Jane to a view of the pink inner flesh of her sex.

"If I'm going to masturbate, you have to do it too," said Alahna. Her voice was husky, and she was breathing heavily. "Otherwise I'll feel weird."

"Oh, of course," said Jane, giggling and going along with bizarre logic in Alahna's lewd suggestion. Because if we both masturbate, then it won't be weird, thought Alahna. Right.

Jane shimmied her pajama bottoms down to her knees, exposing her adorable little pussy. The prim nether lips of her cute sex were visibly soaked, and a little wetness had even moistened the crotch of her bottoms. My best friend and I are about to watch each other jill off, thought Alahna. Just normal college stuff in America. Yep.

Alahna started with slow, lazy circles over her pink clitoris, which had swollen to peek from its hood. Jane mirrored her movements, and their eyes were both drawn from each other, back to the computer screen. Azalok had put just the tip of his cock inside on-screen Jane's tiny pussy, and, using inhuman control, he fired a single blast of cum into her as Jane came like an animal.

"Oh fuck, you and him look so hot together," said Alahna. "How did his cum feel inside you?"

"Incredible," said Jane in a breathy voice. "So hot and sticky. It came out with so much force, like it was attacking my cervix."

The dirty description had the desired effect on Alahna. Breathing with labored intensity, Alahna could feel an orgasm closing in. Their teasing in the shower had gotten them both worked up, and Jane increased the pace of her own ministrations as well, feeding off Alahna's sexual energy. Flicking her eyes from her sweaty, panting bestie, and the lewd display taking place on the monitor, Alahna knew it wasn't going to take much to send her over the edge.

She slowed down her stroking, not wanting to finish just yet. The video played out as Alahna edged. Keeping herself on the brink, Alahna watched Jane and Azalok go through a variety of positions. Her bestie sucked and fucked the demon until she ended up riding him, the outline of his monstrous cock visible inside her. When Azalok finally nutted, Alahna could actually see Jane's stomach distending as the demon fired one spurt and after another, packing a literal gallon of cum into her womb.

"Oh you slut, Jane!" cried Alahna, trembling as little quivers of pleasure went through her body. "That was insanely hot. Look how full your belly is."

"It's not nearly that big right now," said Jane, pulling up her camisole to show off the tight, pink flesh of her baby bump. "But it's getting there." Jane moaned sexily and rubbed the taut skin of her stomach. "His little hellspawn is growing fast."

Little droplets of a silvery, milk-like substance leaked from Jane's painfully erect nipples, forming two little wet spots on the front of her cami. Jane raised the thin garment up farther, until her milk-laden breasts popped free. Normally an adorable B-cup, Jane's tits were swollen now, pink nipples elongated, an attractive web of light blue veins spreading from them. Jane squeezed one of her nipples, sending a steady trickle of the shiny liquid down her front. The smaller girl sighed in relief, as though she'd released a pressure valve.

"Oh my God, Jane, your tits are insane. You look so hot milking yourself. God, you're glowing with motherhood, it's gorgeous. Fuck, fuck yes, keep doing that, I'm going to come!"

Alahna increased the pace of her jilling, on the edge of a huge orgasm after edging herself throughout the video. She locked eyes with Jane, who had moved on to milking her other ripe breast while frantically rubbing her sensitive little clit.

"Me too," panted Jane. "Let's do it together."

Alahna reached a finger up and dragged it down the sensitive valley of her breasts. Her breath caught at the sensation, pushing her right up to the precipice. She took one of her heavy breasts in hand and tweaked her over-sensitive nipple, triggering an explosion of pleasure in her core. Her athletic abs tensed up hard as her orgasm hit and Alahna curled forward as her muscles tightened up. A throaty gasp of pleasure escaped her throat and turned into a guttural cry. Jane's climax hit a second later, and the petite girl yelped with passion as her thighs quivered uncontrollably. Watching the way Jane struggled with the violent twitching of her unruly thighs sent Alahna into the stratosphere.

The intensity became too much to bear, and the two girls finished at nearly the same time. Jane leaned back on the bed, gasping for breath, while Alahna melted into the computer chair, her sweaty flesh sticking to the material. With a weak, trembling hand, Alahna reached over and hit pause on the video, where on-screen, Jane had passed out.

"This... video..." said Alahna between gasping breaths. "Is... the hottest... thing... I've ever... seen."

"It was nuts," Jane replied, her voice sounding breezy and winded. "I'm still reeling from it, Alahna. His cock was like a freight train. I don't think I can go back to normal guys after that."

As they caught their breath, Alahna couldn't help but gawp at her friend's cute body. Jane hadn't bothered to pull her bottoms back up, and her attractive little vagina was still exposed to the air, wet and puffy and still pulsing now and then with aftershocks. Alahna had the sudden urge to walk over there and bury her face in Jane's pretty cunt.

Where the fuck did that thought come from?, thought Alahna, stunned at her own lecherous impulses.

Fondling in the shower and watching each other masturbate was weird -- but not that weird. So far they could chalk it up to dumb stuff you do in college. But if one thing led to another... Alahna swallowed hard. Am I really thinking about having sex with Jane?, she thought.

Alahna shook her head, willing the horny fog to clear. Now that she'd come, she was having some post-orgasmic clarity. Rubbing her forehead, Alahna forced some rational thoughts to cut through the magically-induced haze. What the hell got into me? She mentally took stock of the situation: her best friend was pregnant, the baby was growing supernaturally fast, and the father was a demon she hardly knew...

Alahna's protective instincts kicked in.

Sitting up straight, Alahna cinched the bathrobe closed, adopting a firm posture. Even though Alahna was only three months older than Jane, the New Zealander felt very protective of her American friend. Jane was prone to leap before she looked, especially when it came to men. Alahna saw it as her duty to take care of the shorter girl. She sat up and adopted a practiced attitude of half-tender, half-scolding.

"Wait a minute," said Alahna. "This guy is an actual demon from hell, and he knocked up my Janey." Alahna deliberately used the diminutive nickname she sometimes employed for her friend. "I know you've wanted to get pregnant since forever, but do you think Azalok's going to be a supportive partner for you? He's a fucking demon!"

"Well..." said Jane, hesitating as if she was holding something back. "Um, part of the bargain was that... he'd raise the baby when it's born. On his own."

"What?" cried Alahna. "Jane, that's nuts!"

"I know, I know! But he fixed my ovaries, and he's kind of sweet, and, I dunno, I thought maybe I can convince him to let me raise it anyway..."

Alahna raised a finger, taking a breath as she prepared another hectoring tirade, when there was a knock at the door. The interruption stunned her to silence. Arching a quizzical eyebrow, Alahna shot her bestie a look that seemed to say, who the fuck is this? Jane shrugged and curled her mouth as if to answer, I have no fucking idea, dude.

Another knock rumbled the door, a bit louder than the first. It wasn't a cop-knock, or an angry knock, but rather a firm, confident knock that suggested someone who didn't like to be kept waiting. When neither of them moved, the knock was followed by a voice:

"Are you going to stand there all day, Jane, or are you going to let me in?"

It was a rich baritone, with the stentorian elocution of an old-fashioned barrister. One could imagine the owner of it addressing courtrooms or senate chambers, and commanding the attention of everyone present.

It also sounded suspiciously like the voice from the video.

"Ohmygod," hissed Alahna. "That's fucking him, isn't it?"

"Shit!" Jane hissed back. "He emailed me this morning and said he'd visit soon, but I didn't think he meant this soon! I'll tell him to come back later."

But Alahna wasn't going to let this opportunity pass by. She was in full-on protective mode and ready to confront this strange -- if hunky -- dude who'd gotten her bestie pregnant. She'd always been a bit of a tomboy, and while her time at the gym was mostly spent on cardio and strength training, she'd taken her fair share of kickboxing classes, even dabbling a bit in mixed martial arts. At that moment, Alahna felt anxious to flex some of what she'd learned.

"No way," said Alahna. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." And maybe a piece of my fists if he wants to get rough.

Alahna stomped over to the door, undid the security chain, slammed open the deadbolt, and yanked the door open.

"Listen, asshole," she said, already raising her voice before the door was all the way open. "You've got about thirty seconds to explain yourself or else I'm going to start throwing fists. Just who do you think you..."

Alahna trailed off as she saw Azalok in the flesh for the first time.

And was absolutely floored by what she saw.

The video didn't do him justice at all. He stood a few inches taller than Alahna, regarding her with a placid midnight-blue gaze that seemed as ageless as the universe itself. His darkly-stubbled chin was firm and masculine, and his obsidian hair was swept back with careless grace. Beneath his painted-on black tee were the kind of abs men spent their whole life working on, the kind Alahna would see in superhero movies and never quite believe they were totally real. Being so into fitness, Alahna preferred men who took care of their bodies, and judging by Azalok's absolutely cut appearance, he put in the effort.

"Pardon me," said Azalok in a rich, deep voice. "I am happy to spar, if you wish it, but perhaps you might want to... cover up, first?"

It was then that Alahna realized that the front of her bathrobe had come open, exposing most of her breasts and one of her nipples to the demon standing in the hallway.

With a shriek of embarrassment, Alahna beat a hasty retreat into the apartment and ran into the bathroom. She pulled the robe closed and cinched it tightly, battling to yank it closed over her big breasts. Ohmygod, she thought. Did that really just happen? Catching sight of herself in the mirror, Alahna realized how ridiculous she looked. Her hair was unkempt, still damp from the shower, and her face was clearly flushed from arousal. The bathrobe barely covered her voluptuous butt, and it was hard to keep her cleavage from showing.

"Who was that?" she heard Azalok ask in the main room.

"Alahna, my bestie," replied Jane in a nonchalant, singsong voice. "Want something to drink? I've got beer, bubble water, juice?"

"Hmm. Too early in the day for beer, I think. Bubble water will be fine."

"Flavor?"

"Pamplemousse, if you have it."

No way, thought Alahna. She couldn't believe a literal demon from hell had just specified "pamplemousse" as his preferred flavor of carbonated water. I mean, that is the best flavor, but this is too weird.

Despite her dishevelled appearance, Alahna knew she couldn't leave Jane alone with a demon. She was the responsible friend, after all. Steeling her courage, she returned to the main room. Jane was scampering to the kitchenette to fetch the drinks. As she did, Azalok's midnight blue eyes surveyed the apartment, eventually finding a framed print of a Bruegel painting hanging on one wall. He leaned in close to consider it, clasping his hands behind his back thoughtfully. The pose made it appear as though Azalok would be perfectly comfortable in the role of a sophisticated patron in a posh art gallery.

Azalock turned as Jane returned to the main room and accepted the can of fizzy water from her. He took a seat in the computer chair Alahna had recently occupied while Jane resumed her place on the unmade bed. Alahna plopped down beside Jane, putting a comforting arm around her, though it was as much for Alahna's benefit as Jane's. God, I hope he doesn't smell me, Alahna thought. I was sweating all over that chair. As she considered the possibility of Azalok catching a whiff of her musk, Alahna was surprised to find she was more turned on than disturbed by the notion.

123456...8