Jane's Demonic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it. Okay," said Alahna. "But no busting inside me. I still don't want to get pregnant."

"Very well," growled Azalok, clearly disappointed at not getting to breed another fertile human. "Let us get into position. It will be easiest if you lay on your back at the edge of the bed."

The three of them rearranged themselves as Azalok suggested. Alahna scooted to the edge of Jane's bed and let her legs dangle off the side. Azalok stood up facing the Kiwi girl, and Jane kneeled on the floor beside him. Looking to her bestie, Alahna got a supportive grin and a thumbs up, as if to say, you got this, girl. She wished she shared Jane's confidence.

Taking a firm grip on her calves, Azalok raised Alahna's legs, spreading them wide and pushing them back until they were bent at an acute angle from the athletic girl's body. Alahna was used to some serious stretching, and having her body bent this way made her muscles burn in a good way. She enjoyed vigorous sex that tested her flexibility, and she was glad to see Azalok did as well.

Sidling into the space between her thighs, Azalok layed the heavy weight of his cock on her abdomen with a fleshy smack, letting Alahna appreciate its length and girth. With his balls resting against her vulva, Azalok's tremendous penis reached past her belly button and partway to her breasts. A bead of dark precum dripped onto her ochre skin, feeling steaming hot. She gasped at how huge he looked, again doubting she could take it.

"I will stop if it is too much for you," said Azalok, as if sensing her thoughts.

She nodded and focused on her breathing, in and out, trying to calm herself down. As she settled down, she was surprised that despite the pleasant ache in her cunt from all the sexual activity so far, she definitely wasn't ready to quit. How many orgasms have I had today, anyway? Once when she'd masturbated with Jane, again when Jane had gone down on her, a third time when Azalok titfucked her and shot a single rope of cum into her pussy... and none of those had been small ones, either. And yet, it seemed everything had been building to this moment. I'm deep in Jane's fucked up, oversexed world now, and God help me, I'm loving it.

Meeting Azalok's midnight blue gaze with her golden brown eyes, Alahna bit her plump lower lip and nodded. The meaning was clear, even without words: fuck me.

Growling with approval, Azalok took a step backward, dragging his heavy cock across Alahna's gorgeous brown skin and leaving a trail of dark precum down her belly. Soon his throbbing and spongy cockhead was resting against the athletic girl's sopping, puffy vulva. She looked between her own legs and marvelled at how his titanic glans filled the space between her thighs.

Azalok began to thrust, easily parting her drenched nether lips. His tip explored her entrance, squirting a dollop of oily nut inside. It rolled down the length of her channel, soaking into her inner walls and lubricating her even further. He took his time, making shallow thrusts and gentle progress. She could see his jaw clenching as he controlled his urge to penetrate her hard and fast. For a demon, he's surprisingly considerate.

Jane slithered onto the bed on her belly and curled up beside her bestie. Massaging Alahna's flushed tits and gently pinching her jutting nipples, Jane planted little smooches along Alahna's collarbone and neck.

After more slow, careful progress, most of the demon's glans was inside her, save for the ostentatious corona. His precum was still trickling into her prodigiously, until her pussy was practically overflowing. Wetness leaked down her thighs and soaked into the sheets of Jane's bed. Azalok increased his pressure, forcing Alahna's labia to stretch into a wide, tight circle. She gasped at the sensation, still not believing her own flexibility. The, with a slick slurping sound, her quim swallowed his cockhead entirely, closing around his crown and trapping it inside.

"Oh my god," she whimpered. "I feel fucking stuffed already!"

He gave her a quizzical look, cocking one eyebrow as if to say, shall I continue? Alahna nodded as firmly as she could manage, although her mind was getting hazy from the intense sensation of the demonic penetration.

Now that the fat head of his cock had prepared the way, his vascular shaft slid in much more easily. Azalok bore down, bending her knees back so that they actually touched her shoulders. Alahna's eyes went wide in disbelief at her body's ability to bend like that -- she was flexible but not that flexible. The intense position, like some kind of grotesque yoga, should have hurt, but Alahna found her body was stretchier than normal, and only felt an intense but pleasant burn in her muscles. Azalok kept her in a full mating press as inch after inch of hellish cock slid into her depths.

"That looks so fucking hot," said Jane. The pregnant girl placed a slender hand on the visible bulge in Alahna's toned abs, made by Azalok's rampant cock. The bulge elongated as he went deeper, reaching her belly button. She gasped as the blunt head of his dick bumped up against her cervix.

"He just hit your cervix, didn't he?" asked Jane, between tender kisses on her friend's neck.

"Yes," gasped Alahna. "No one's ever gone this deep before."

She flexed her inner muscles, earning a gasp of pleasure from Azalok. Part of Alahna's fitness routine was regular kegel workouts, which she now put to great use, clamping down hard on the humongous invader, releasing, and then repeating.

"By the frozen waters of Cocytus!" cried Azalok. "Keep doing that."

"Ooo!" said Jane. "He's swearing about hell stuff, that means he's about to give you some bust."

"Oh fuck," said Alahna, struggling to form coherent sentences despite the tidal wave of pleasure threatening to crash over her. "Is that... you know... safe?"

"Fear not," said Azalok through gritted teeth. "Conception would only occur if I gave you my entire load. A single spurt holds no danger."

"Okay," said Alahna, head swimming at the blissful sensations radiating from her core. Despite her hesitation, she couldn't deny her desire to feel more of his abominable cum filling her pussy. "I'm trusting you, dude. Give it to me."

Jane wriggled off the bed and kneeled down next to Azalok. She peered luridly at where they joined together. Then, shooting Alahna a wicked grin, she cupped Azalok's balls, swollen with semen and primed to fire.

"I can actually feel all his cum churning and seething in here," remarked Jane. She gently caressed his infernal nuts, until with a bark of pleasure, Azalok rammed his cock forward, causing the gates of Alahna's womb to bow inward and open up a tiny bit. Azalok's slit found the aperture. His urethra swelled inside her as cum barrelled down the shaft, and then it shot through the breach with great velocity, splattering hotly straight into Alahna's womb.

"Jesus Christ!" she shrieked, shivering with pleasure at the unbelievable sensation. Azalok had fired his seed directly into her uterus, and she could feel it oozing hotly along the sensitive walls of her core. That single blast had practically stuffed her womb full. She shivered uncontrollably from the sensation, feeling on the precipice of an incredible orgasm.

Looking up into Azalok's darkly-stubbled face, Alahna saw a black fire smoldering in his midnight blues. His demonic side was rising to the surface. Raw, primitive hunger was written there, and she felt his cock throb desirously inside her.

Azalok drew back several inches, and then, roaring primally, he slammed his dick home, crashing into her cervix. It bowed inward again, giving up even more ground to the invader. Her os opened up a bit wider, allowing a good chunk of his glans to fit snugly into the breach. Instinctively, Alahna clenched the muscles of her cunt rhythmically, attempting to milk even more glorious nut from him.

"By the Ferry of Styx!" swore Azalok, gritting his teeth. "So tight!"

"Oh shit, here comes another one!" announced Jane, who was still sensually massaging her demonic lover's balls.

Azalok's penis swelled inside her once more as cum raced down its throat. His cock bucked powerfully and belched another huge gout of semen directly into her uterus, where it swirled and mingled with the thick seed already packing it full. Her womb bloated and stretched to accommodate what had to be almost a pound of bust at this point. Alahna could actually see her tummy gently swelling with its rich contents, until it was almost as big as Jane's.

The combination of internal sensation and visual stimulation was too much. Alahna came violently, quaking in Azalok's unbreakable grip. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled from her mouth. Low, husky grunts of slutty satisfaction issued from her throat.

Through her orgasm, Alahna was dimly aware of Azalok bearing down harder and continuing to press against her cervix. She could feel her womb's gate beginning to give under the pressure of his unstoppable cock, and she felt her resolve slipping away. I don't want to get pregnant tonight... do I?

Azalok's control seemed to be slipping as well. Although he'd promised not to breed her, his demonic side was hungry and bristling to let loose. She fixed her glassy gaze on him, not trusting herself to speak for fear of what she might ask him to do. Overwhelmed by the hellish magic infusing her, Alahna felt ready to submit entirely to the dreamy demon, body and soul...

~~~~~~

Jane came to her bestie's rescue. She knew things were getting out of hand after the second burst, when she'd pressed an ear to Azalok's packed nutsack and actually heard the violent roaring of the cum churning within. It was like a tsunami of seed, crashing towards its goal: the insemination of a fertile human womb.

Oh shit!, thought Jane. He's gonna knock her up if I don't stop this!

"Wait!" Jane protested, but neither her bestie nor her lover were in any mood for distractions.

Blaming herself for egging her friend on and working Azalok to a fever pitch by stimulating his balls, she knew she had to take responsibility. Realizing there were probably only seconds before Azalok fully penetrated Alahna's womb and commenced breeding her in earnest, Jane moved with lightning speed.

Diving onto the bed, Jane crawled on all fours over her bestie and straddled Alahna's beautiful face, now flushed and glazed over with orgasm. Jane knew Alahna wouldn't object right now to being impregnated, but somehow it felt unfair -- a person was liable to agree to anything with Azalok's abominable cock assaulting one's womb like a battering ram.

Desperately, and without really thinking things through, Jane presented her butt to Azalok. Reaching back with both hands, she gripped the fleshy cheeks of her cute posterior and spread them apart, lewdly displaying her puckered anus and puffy sex.

"Fuck my ass," Jane begged, looking over her shoulder at Azalok's demonic visage, furious with the need to breed. Her slutty plea snapped him out of his trance, and he focused on her, hesitating as his brow furrowed from the effort of halting his advance into Alahna's womb.

"What?" he asked through clenched jaws. "And stop now? I am... so... close."

"Fuck my ass," she repeated. "Go balls deep in my anus and blow your load in my guts. I want it, Azalok."

"Are you sure you want that?" he said in his rumbling baritone, clearly intrigued by the idea. "Do you know what you are asking?"

"Yes!" she insisted. "I need to feel every inch of your dick inside me. You can't penetrate my uterus with your spawn in there, so it'll have to be my ass. Please, Azalok, buttfuck me like the stupid, slutty broodmare I am."

"So be it!" shouted Azalok.

Moving with alarming speed, the demon unsheathed his supreme cock from Alahna's pussy, eliciting a moan of disappointment from the horny fit girl. Releasing Alahna's legs, Azalok took hold of Jane's thighs and yanked her towards himself. She slid back along the bed, still straddling her best friend, until their rounded tummies pressed together -- Jane's bulging from her baby, Alahna's from nothing but cum.

Now face to face with Alahna, Jane noticed that the Kiwi girl's pretty, mellow-brown face was a mess. Tears trickled from her attractive amber eyes and saliva drooled from her luscious lips. Though she looked absolutely cumdrunk, a note of concern made its way into her features.

"Janey, what are you doing?" she asked quietly.

"Saving you from catching a baby," hissed Jane. The full weight of what Jane had just agreed to -- taking Azalok's monstrous cock in her ass -- suddenly hit her. "Oh god, what am I doing?"

But it was far, far too late. Azalok, in full demon-fury mode, had a firm grip on her ass. Spreading it open, he set his cockhead, slick and greasy with his and Alahna's mingle juices, against Jane's anus.

Azalok, to his credit, was able to control his base desires enough to take it slow. He let his bulbous glans simply rest against her rear entrance. Greasy precum drizzled steadily onto her anus, and she felt its magic going to work almost immediately. She could feel her butthole relaxing and loosening, and the taboo nature of what was about to happen sent a nervous thrill through her loins.

Below her, Alahna gave her an affectionate, slightly condescending smile, and tenderly brushed Jane's hair back from her face.

"Oh, Jane," said her bestie. "Always biting off more than you can chew. What am I going to do with you?"

"Hush," Jane hissed backed. "I'm about to get my ass blown out by a demon, the least you could do is be supp-HUUURRGGGH!"

She stopped talking and let out a guttural moan as Azalok pushed his cockhead into her ass. At first the pressure on her tight ring was almost unbearable as his impossibly fat glans forced its way in. The tip made an aperture just wide enough to squirt some oily pre into her bowels, and Jane felt her discomfort fading as the magic infused her innards directly. Azalok increased his pressure, gripping her ass so tight his fingernails dug into Jane's soft flesh, and gradually more and more of his head forced its way past her tight anus.

"FUCK!" Jane managed through tightly clenched teeth. Azalok was massively bigger than any cock Jane had ever taken in her ass, and now she was worried he might do her permanent damage.

"Oh Christ," said Alahna, reacting to Jane's intense expression. "Do you need to stop?"

"No!" Jane shouted, though she was gritting her teeth so hard that the veins in her neck were bulging out. "I can do this! Come on, you bastard, fuck my ass!"

Azalok growled animalistically in response and applied serious, unrelenting pressure. His flared corona stretched her tight anus to the breaking point. Then, with an astounding feat of flexibility, her rear entrance opened just a fraction wider -- enough to allow his crown to slip inside before closing tightly around it.

"Yes!" barked Azalok triumphantly. "Ah, Jane, what a good and willing slut you are. Do you know how long it has been since a human willingly gave me her ass?"

Jane couldn't answer. The painful pleasure of having her butt violated by his hellish cock was too much. A steady gush of pre soaked into her bowls, warming her innards and suffusing her with more enchantment. His ensorcelled cum dulled the pain, until only an intense carnal pleasure remained.

Azalok suddenly moved to rearrange their position. Grabbing Jane firmly about the waist, he lifted her off hands and knees and pulled her to his chest, keeping his penis firmly planted in her butt the whole time. He carried her like that as he moved into a seated position on the bed, legs stretched in front of him. Settling back against the headboard, the demon hugged Jane into his lap. In this new configuration, gravity helped several more inches of Azalok's mighty cock slide into her ass.

Jane opened her mouth to shriek but nothing came out. This should be impossible, she thought incredulously. Everything she knew about anatomy said there was no way his hellishly huge dick should fit in her butt, yet nevertheless it had forced open her anus and now seemed to be rearranging her guts to make room.

An incredible pressure had built in Jane's milk-laden tits as Azalok claimed her ass, and now they began to leak little droplets of silvery fluid at an alarming rate. The demon seemed to notice, and fondled her swollen breasts as he screwed her lower onto his shaft. The pressure slaked as milk squirted out in steady trickles down Jane's chest. Her pink nipples had swollen to long, aching points that would make erasers jealous.

About half his cock had gone up her butt now, and Jane felt her innards shifting unnaturally to accommodate it. She could feel the mass of his dick pressing internally against her fecund womb, where the growing life there seemed to react and pulsate with vital energy. Azalok's lips ghosted along her ear, and he spoke to her in a low, predatory growl.

"You can't imagine how hard it was to stop myself from inseminating your friend. I hope you're prepared for the consequences."

Azalok grabbed both of Jane's shoulders and forced her down with all of his demonic strength. Jane really did scream this time, a primal cry of sinful pleasure as every inch of infernal cock impaled her ass, forcing her snug rectum to fit its shape. Jane's soft buttcheeks came to rest on Azalok's hugely swollen balls, and she could feel them throbbing beneath her. The demon's sac felt scaldingly hot against her flesh, and she knew how full it must be of volcanic sperm ready to erupt. He held Jane in place, hugging her possessively from behind, and softly bit her neck and collarbone as he let her get used to feeling so impossibly full.

Alahna had recovered somewhat from her near-breeding, and now the gorgeous Kiwi rolled over and crawled on all fours over to the rutting couple. Her eyes were wide with amazement.

"Oh, honey," said Alahna chidingly. "You've really done it this time. Is his entire dick up your ass?"

"Yes," Jane groaned. "Oh Christ, A, it's like he's turning my whole body into a pussy."

"You asked for this," growled her lover.

Azalok grabbed Jane's chin possessively and twisted her face around so that he could capture her lips. The demon kissed her hungrily, suckling her lower lip and plundering her mouth with his tongue. She felt his cock throbbing hotly as it doused her intestines in steady squirts of pre, plugging her up so tight that the fluid had no place to go. She wriggled her hips and felt his penis churning her innards.

Breaking their kiss, the demon lifted Jane's hips a few inches, letting some of his cock slide free of her vice-like anus. Then dropped her back down so that her butt met his hips with a fleshy smack. Jane squealed in response, eyes rolling back in her head. This shouldn't be possible, she silently told herself. My demonic baby daddy is blasting my ass, and probably doing permanent damage to my internal organs. Great decision, Jane.

Alahna scooted in closer and took over fondling Jane's tits. Azalok worked her into a slow rhythm, each thrust driving more and more sense from her brain. The incredibly intense fullness she felt was threatening to overwhelm her even as it drove her towards a tremendous climax.

The hellfire in Jane's belly began to throb. She put both hands on her baby bump and felt the energy radiating from it. Somehow her body was changing, becoming more receptive to Azalok.

And she liked it.

Instinct took over. Jane found the ability to flex her internal muscles in a devilish rhythm, starting from her anus and working up. She milked his cock from bottom to top, feeling the texture of his fat urethra and pulsing vein. Pre was leaking into her at an alarming rate and she knew that Azalok, already close to bursting from fucking Alahna, wouldn't last long. Jane writhed in time with Azalok's thrusts, humping him with her hips even as she sluttily squeezed her innards around his titanic dick.

1...345678