All Comments on 'Janet and Derek's Backyard Pool'

by AmandaNight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I really liked the oral. The build up was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Made my cock hard and aching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wet

This seriously was amazing...my pussy is dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved this

It reminded me of the house I lived in growing up. It was in an area where each house had about five acres, so most were very private. For some reason ours was on the right side of the property and the house next door was on the left of theirs, making them close together with no other houses nearby. They had a huge unground pool. It was a family of four, a husband, wife and two daughters. The daughters were about three years older than me, so when I hit puberty, they were in their upper teens and sexy as hell. I would spend hours hidden behind my bedroom window watching those girls in their bikinis. I will never forget the summer they decided to start getting all over tans. As much fun as it was watching the girls, the best times were when the parents had visitors. Apparently when the girls were gone, the parents invited couples over to swing. I saw Mrs. Anderson fucked by many different men on the big chaise lounge chairs they had. She was a very hot woman about 40 I guess. Long legs and what I know now we're store bought tits. As a kid I just loved tits, store bought or otherwise. She loved showing off as well. When they would come over for BBQ's with my parents,she always had on a sexy sundress or small tennis skirts and thin tops. Braless of course. Her nipples were like magnets to my eyes. More than once she caught me staring at her and she would smile and lick her lips. I was too shy to approach her. But the good thing was when her daughter came home from college for the summer when I was 16, she took pity on me and took my virginity right on that same chair I watched her mom get fucked on many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmm I love showing off

When I got married I bought pretty full coverage bathing suits, thinking my husband would want me covered. Boy was I wrong! He said it made him horny knowing other guys were listing after his wife so he bought me about a dozen teeny tiny bikinis. One or two were even see through! He would always have me wear one if his friends were coming over. It got to the point where I would make sure to put on a good show for his friends because I knew I would be getting some good lovin’ Later. Now I find that I do it more for the ego boost than anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous