Janet and the Big Green Impala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, being the considerate person she was, she went back to sucking on me and keeping me erect for a bit longer. Then it was time for us to back off from each other. It was slightly comical perhaps; her tits were hanging out and my pants were down around my knees.

I couldn't help it - a confusing feeling, almost a letdown, came over me. I glanced around the black interior of my car and tried to get my bearings back. I looked at the floor and I tried to be jocular. "I left quite a mess down there."

"Sex is supposed to be messy, don't you know that?" She must have understood something about both our moods. "Come on, sit back on the seat and let's hold each other. Kiss me too."

Intuitively she understood that this affection was as important as the sex, and I did feel somewhat better. I had considered that a horny pair like us would do everything all over again, but now I surprised myself. I wanted to wait for some future date. And yet I could taste my cum on her mouth and I in turn I was sure she could taste herself on my lips.

I said, "Hey, do you think we. . ."

I decided not to finish the sentence, but Janet did it for me. "Lose our cherries tonight?" That was the first time we had ever made that so explicit. And it was only our third date.

I said, "Well, not quite yet, but we're on the way for sure."

She giggled at that "Let's get out of his park already. Let's go - to the Riverdale Diner. We can be there in a few minutes."

*****

We blinked in the brightly-lit restaurant. I couldn't help but think of her breasts under her blouse and her crotch under her skirt. Maybe she was thinking of what was inside my pants. After we ordered, she said, "Take it easy; try to relax a little."

"You look a bit discombobulated yourself."

"That's because I am!"

I thought that it was my job as the male - call it a task - to appear cool, unconcerned during situations like this. Of course, I couldn't always accomplish that. I tried a joke, "At least you don't have a curfew to worry about."

"It would be pretty pathetic if I still had a curfew at this age. I mean, what is my dad going to do to me? Spank me?"

That was the second reference to spanking she had made that night, but I didn't mention it. Instead, I said, "If it was 1920, you would have a curfew for sure, no matter what age you were."

"Fortunately, we're not in that era any longer." She went right back to her previous topic, "Yeah, he'd open up the back of my bloomers and paddle my tender rear-end." She smiled, "I bet you'd like to see that!"

"You're the one who said that, not me." But I think we both knew that she right.

Janet changed the subject, "So what made you buy that car?"

"It was cheap, and it's easy to get parts for it. What kind of car would you like?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a Camaro or a Mustang?"

"Not much room in those things."

"You're right about that." Our drinks were just sodas, but she raised her glass. "Let's have a toast to Paul and his big Impala. It worked out so well tonight!"

########

12