Janet the Swim Coach Ch. 06

Story Info
The final competition.
3.1k words
4.68
11.7k
17
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older and purely fictional.

It was time. Time for the big competition.

Janet's team; the Golden Hills Leviathans would be going up against four other senior teams held at one of the school's indoor pool.

It'd be freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly and backstroke.

Shane; the team captain, would lead with freestyle. Stuart would take breaststroke. Markus would be on Butterfly and Derek would be backstroke. After all, according to Kelly; Derek had gotten some extra practice with her one afternoon on the style so he could be in the competition. Dan and Greg would be on relay along with Shane.

Janet had the most confidence in her team since she had incentivized and reinvigorated them with her sex. She even hooked her younger cousin up with Derek and he's been a new man ever since.

Now was the time to put up or shut up, but Janet had a secret weapon up her sleeve as well.

For the event Janet wore the Golden Hills track jacket above a white T-shirt with baggy sweat pants and sandals below. Her dark hair wrapped in a ponytail and bangs bouncing across her forehead.

When she got to the competition she had to pinch herself. It was nothing but 18 year old men with toned, ripped and chiseled bodies. The overwhelming and heavenly aroma of chlorine. Parents, families, girlfriends and friends in the bleachers or in chairs off to the sides.

"Coach Janet!"

Janet knew that voice was Shane's. She followed it to the corner of the large arena where the rest of her team had been standing around talking.

"Boys, or should I say MEN? Are you ready for this?"

"Fuck yeah Coach!" said Markus

"That's what I wanna hear. Now strip to your trunks and start stretching. I've got Gatorades for everyone and I tried to get your favorite flavors."

As the team stretched Janet looked to the bleachers and suddenly felt arms around her waist!

"Hey Cousin'"

Janet recognized the voice to be Kelly and she turned around to lean down and hug her; lifting her off the floor a little.

"Oooh I'm so happy you came and any time you need that money, let me know."

"I will. Is Derek..."

"Over there in the corner stretching, go give him a kiss."

Kelly was wearing tight black leggings and and a purple tank top. She'd ditched her glasses for contacts and now heads of the other swim teams were turning as her ass swayed and boobs bounced.

Kelly said hello to the team.

"Damn Kelly" Said Markus bluntly as Shane elbowed him in the ribs playfully.

Kelly laughed and simply thanked him.

"Hey babe, this is for good luck" with that Kelly grabbed Derek's head and gave him a hard passionate kiss.

As she walked back to Janet's side, Shane waved his hands across a frozen Derek who's mouth was still open.

"Wow, I guess you two are fucking then?" asked Stuart and in reply Derek smiled and nodded.

"Thank you" said Janet.

"Definitely not a problem" replied Kelly.

"Here save my seat while I go prep them."

"Sure thing."

Janet walked up to the boys' with her clipboard. She had them all stand up as she went over how the competition would play out.

1st Backstroke.

2nd Butterfly.

3rd Breaststroke

4th Freestyle

5th Relay

"Come on guys I've reserved the indoor pool for after this event. If we win they're will beer, pizza and a nice warm jacuzzi waiting for you guys, but if you lose it's laps until you pass out. Do you fucking understand me? Especially all the INCENTIVE I've GIVEN you? Before I coached you some of you weren't even men yet. I coached you, I taught winners, NOW! Let me hear you roar because you are fucking LEVIATHANS!!!"

With that the team gave out a unanimous guttural roar. Enough to startle the crowd and make Kelly whistle and cheer.

First up was Derek in Backstroke. It was a tough match as the other three swimmers raced. Derek placed second. Not off to a good start.

As Derek got out he was pissed off and went to the team's corner. Kelly followed trying to calm him down as the rest of the team joined Janet by the pool.

"Boys is it me or is it hot in here?"

"It's kinda hot" replied Dan.

With that Janet took off her Track Jacket to reveal a tight white T-Shirt. Her 34DD's straining against it.

Now the coaches and the swimmers were taking peaks at her big boobs beneath the thin fabric.

The next match was Butterfly. Before Markus started, Janet went over to him and gave him a big hug. Pressing her breasts against his naked chest, telling him "You've got this, go kick ass."

In Butterfly Markus was in second until Janet started bouncing up and down cheering which distracted his rival competitor. Leading Markus to win 1st place. Janet then gave Markus another hug. As she did his wet chest smooshed against her white T-Shirt revealing her red one piece underneath unbeknownst to her.

Next Stuart was up for Breaststroke. As he walked by Janet smacked him on the ass playfully saying "Go get 'em Stu." That drove Stuart crazy. Noticing her top was wet Janet pulled her T-Shirt off revealing her swim top and jutting boobs. Now the coaches and swimmers were more than just peaking. Now Stuart's competition was distracted as he swept up an easy win.

Janet quickly figured out she could take advantage but how far would she go?

The next event was Freestyle. The ruggedly handsome team captain Shane walked by Janet as she was drinking her Gatorade. He gave her a swift pat on the big butt of hers and she spilled her drink on her chest making her breasts darken and her nipples poked out. Realizing this was an opportune time for some distraction, she grabbed a towel and started wiping the blue liquid away slowly. Brushing the towel over and and under each breast. Shane won the competition by a landslide.

An older male coach in his 50's walked over to Janet and asked her to put her top back on. All the while stealing glances at her breasts. To which Janet replied "We're all adults and this is a swimming competition so of course I have my swim gear on too. If you have a problem with it I can try to explain it to your wife how my breasts are too distracting."

He left in a huff and stood with his arms crossed angry and bitter; not mention ashamed he'd been caught.

By now her team had won a majority of the matches and if they were to loose the relay they'd still move on to State finals but Janet wanted to wipe the floor with her team.

The relay was up. Greg would start then pass it off to Dan and finally Shane. For this Janet stripped off her baggy sweatpants and showed off her ass and lower regions in her one piece swimsuit. Her magnificent butt hanging out, just waiting to be smacked.

Greg started out pretty slow and Dan tried to pick up the pace and even it out. Shane who was still tired managed to save it for the win given that he'd slipped a NOS Energy Drink into his Gatorade to get a second wind.

Janet gave Shane a hug and she Shane in jubilation picked her up and threw her in the pool. After all, she had her suit on. Janet got out of the pool and punched Shane playfully in the arm. Then the team gathered around to take photos with the prize County Championship.

Kelly had to go work her shift at the convenience store, so she gave Derek another long kiss and left.

They all went hurried back to the Arena Club. She asked the boys to help her grab the beer from her SUV and bring it to the reserved indoor pool. As the boys passed through with 12 packs, Bryan the manager of the Arena Club stopped Dan and told him no alcohol can be brought in. Janet then approached Bryan in her one piece. She noticed no wedding band on his finger and said "Mr. Bryan if you let us have our fun maybe later we'll have our fun, here's my number. Call it to see it's real."

He dialed the number and her phone rang. "Hello Bryan would you like me to send you some naughty photos later on?"

"Ye...Yes mam."

"Good, then please turn a blind eye because ignorance can be bliss and I too can damn sure give you bliss honey." She said licking her lips.

With that they entered the indoor pool area and Janet put up the cardboard, locking the door. She ordered 5 large Pizzas from a local shop with credit.

Janet grabbed a beer, nodding for them all to grab one. She cracked it and shouted "Here's to my mother fucking winners!!!!" She then held the beer above her and let it pour over her.

"Fuck this thing" she said as she got out of her one piece stained with beer.

Now the boy had stripped naked. They were all screwing around in the pool. Drinking and splashing each other. Derek was in the jacuzzi in the corner texting Kelly.

Janet suddenly did a brief run and leapt into a cannonball into the pool as her team cheered "Coach! Coach! Coach! Coach!"

Then a knock on the door.

"Pizza Delivery."

Janet wrapped herself in a towel and unlocked the door.

There stood a 26 year old white male, about 5'8" with dark brown curly hair and a handsome beard. A little pudge on him but great arms and pecs. He wore a black T-shirt and blue jeans with a pair of Converse.

He was shocked to see six 18 year old seniors naked chugging beer in the pool and jacuzzi. He put the pizzas on the table and he was beginning to think Janet was naked under the towel around her chest and waist. Until, it slipped free of Janet as she was bending over to get a tip. Her magnificent ass came into view and she turned around to reveal her breasts and shaved pussy.

"Sorry..."

"No worries Mrs." he said with an erection straining against his jeans.

Janet noticed his tent.

"Oh honey, I can't let you leave like this. Does it hurt...ah what's your name"

"Gulp* Ken."

"Let me see if I can take care of it for you."

Janet pulled out his 5" cock and put the tip in her mouth. It was girth and thick. She began stroking and slurping. Soon she was deepthroating him and gagging.

The team chanted "Coach!" again

Ken was getting close and Janet sensed it. She bent over and told him to stick it her. He hurriedly stuck it in until he prematurely ejaculated halfway inside her."

"Ahhhh, there's your tip Ken."

He zipped himself up and then left in a hurry. Janet grabbed the towel to clean up her Creampie.

They ate up the pizza and then Janet got into the Jacuzzi with Derek.

"You really love her don't you?" She asked him as he was staring at photos of her on his phone.

"I do."

"I know you miss her right now, so pretend she's me."

"Uh okay" Derek said going in for a kiss on the lips.

It lasted only a couple of seconds until Derek pushed off.

"Sorry coach, I just can't do it."

"I understand."

Markus seeing an opportunity walked over to the hot tub as Derek got out and laid on a lounge chair. He smiled at Janet and she smiled back.

Markus sat down in the jacuzzi next to her and said "If Derek doesn't want to kiss you, I will." Luckily the taste of Derek and Ken had been washed away by another beer. Markus drove his tongue in and they French kissed as Markus groped her left breast. Then her right. Markus then found his hand between Janet's milky thighs. He started fingering her, curling them up to find her g-spot. Making her cry out.

Janet then sat on Markus's lap. His long black cock pushing against her pussy. Janet then started grinding on his cock.

"Oh god stick that beast in me."

With that he stuck his Jawbreaker sized head in her cunt and she inched it in slowly until she was fully penetrated. She felt so full, to have Markus inside her again.

As she bounced on his dick Stuart started walking towards them. His penis fully erect. He stood on the floor of the hot tub. Janet knew what to do. She started stroking Stuart as she bounced up and down on Markus's cock. She opened her mouth next and inhaled Stuart's cock. Gagging on it as she deep throated it. Soon Markus came inside Janet. Janet hopped off of Markus and used the jacuzzi jet to try to get his Cream-pie out as she pushed with her muscles.

She then bent over the side of the jacuzzi with her ass sticking out as Stuart inserted himself and fucked her from behind.

"Yes, Stuart fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Shane came over and sat down in front of Janet so that she could suck him off while Stuart fucked her.

Stuart pulled her by the ponytail and smacked Janet's ass until Janet's first orgasm second orgasm hit and she clenched around Stuart's cock as he buried himself deep in her to shoot four loads into her womb.

Shane then came down Janet's throat. She swallowed ever bit of it.

Spent, She went and grabbed a slice of pizza. She chugged another beer until she realized she had to pee and went to the stall of the mens room drunkenly to piss in the mens urinal.

She sat on the edge of the pool trying to sober up. She splashed water on her face and laid off the beer for a while.

She stood up and made a passionate toast to Shane the team captain. "For which we surely would of lost without."

She found Shane in the pool off to the side with a beer. Janet swam under the water to him and blew bubbles around his cock and once surfaced started laughing. She kissed Shane with force and pressed him against the side of the pool.

"Fuck me Shane."

Shane picked her up by her waist and spun her around until her back was against the side and her ass was in his hands. He guided his cock in smoothly and started slowly rocking back and forth.

"No I said fuck me, not make love to me, fuck me hard and call me your naughty coach!"

He quickened the pace, driving himself in with force. The water around them churned.

"You're a bad coach, a naughty, horrible bad coach!"

Greg and Dan were jerking off off to the other side in their own corner of the pool.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes coach."

"Me too, I'm cumming, FUCK!"

Her pussy clamped on Shane's cock as he came deep in her. Her pussy tight so that his sperm was sure to impregnate her if she wasn't already on birth control.

His dick eventually softened and slid out. Janet then climbed out.

Shane then told something to Janet she didn't want to hear. The team had unanimously decided not to compete in State.

"But why?" asked a puzzled Janet.

"Because we want to go out on top and for us swimming this year was just something fun before we graduated and we don't want it to be a career. Me and Stuart are the only ones joining swim team in college. But for Markus, Dan, Greg and Derek it was about getting girls. We got you and that's our biggest prize."

"Alright I'll stand by your decision, I'm still so proud of you boys...MEN!" she said now crying. Quickly they all gathered around her and gave her a massive group hug.

"Sniffles* Now hit the showers one last time and I'll join you."

"Greg and Dan come over here!"

The two walked over to Janet who was under the showers with a bottle of body wash in her hands.

"Lather me up, Dan take the front while Gregg you get my back."

Dan wasted no time lathering up Janet's large tits, massaging them one by one. All the while Gregg had two handfuls of Janet's ass. Wax on / wax off on her butt cheeks.

She was getting super horny again. She ordered Dan on the floor. She straddled him ground her pussy on his cock. She then placed the head inside and plunged down.

"Oh Fuck"

The rest of the team where jerking off nearby and spread out.

She then ordered Gregg to lube up her ass hole. Gregg used two fingers full of soap to spread and plunge into her ass.

"Oh fucking hell!"

"Alright Gregg now slip the head in slowly."

Fuck was she tight and warm.

He could only get the head in for now but he was working slowly in.

Eventually Dan came inside Janet which meant Janet get off Gregg's cock and allow him inside her less tight pussy.

Janet bent over so that she was in doggy style with her now gaping asshole on display in front of Gregg. Gregg immediately plunged into Janet's sopping cunt. He buried himself into the hilt and then slid back out until he was all the way out and then back again. That was until Janet started flexing her Kegel muscles and grasped his dick as he drove in. Making her pussy tighter.

He smacked Janet's ass several times until Janet announced she was getting close.

He drove home faster and harder into her until Janet let out a cry.

"Fucking Hell! Oh Fuck Gregg!" and her pussy tightened like a vice, milking his cock as he spurt 5 loads into her waiting womb.

"Good. Now all of you..Whew..All of you help get rid of trash. Sober up or all I call you a cab."

Some got friends to pick them up while others waited around to get sober. Janet dropped Stuart and Gregg off.

Janet eventually dated began a committed relationship with Bryan the Arena Club Manager but vowed never to remarry or tell anyone but Kelly what happened. Kelly and Derek eventually moved into an apartment with another female roommate until they got their place as Derek went into an apprenticeship at a Utilities company.

But after that night only Derek ever saw Janet again. They had their medals, a photo and memories.

End Of "Janet The Swim Coach"

Thank you for reading, it's been fun.