Janet the Swim Coach Ch. 05

Story Info
He was the last in line…
1.2k words
4.61
11.6k
19
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and 18 years or older

.....

Janet couldn't believe how much her hormones were driving her crazy. It seemed like with each swimmer she fucked, she wanted more.

She had sex with Greg AND Derek the same afternoon at the last meet.

She needed to fuck the entire team. She needed the final swimmer: Dan. His tan skin, blonde wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. That cock buried in her cunt.

"Oh fuck!!!" she exclaimed, riding her dildo that was suctioned to her shower floor. Her climax hitting her, sending waves of warmth throughout her body.

"Tomorrow, that boy is mine" she said under her panting breath.

.........

The second to last Swim Meet had come and as usual Janet was in her shorts and snug T-shirt by the door of the indoor pool door with her clipboard checking off names. Greg and Derek acted like nothing had happened.

Once inside, Janet put up the cardboard for privacy and locked the door. She put her clipboard down as they all stripped down to their speedos. Janet was wearing that teal skimpy bikini she had worn before at the outside Olympic pool.

"Strip!" she commanded. By now it was commonplace for the boys; all 18, to be in nothing but their goggles and caps as Janet pulled the strings on her bikini to reveal her 34DD boobs, firm large ass and clean shaven pussy.

"Everyone jump in for warm up. Remember to stretch as much as possible." She then joined them in the pool after putting her swim cap on and pulling her goggles up on her forehead. She brushed by asses, hands, elbows, legs and cocks in the water as she made her way to each swimmer to inspect their stretching.

Janet got out shouted "Time for laps!" God was she horny. "Best lap gets to lick my nipples WHISTLE!!!*"

Stuart won by a fraction to Shane. Stuart eagerly climbed out and licked Coach Janet's left nipple; squeezing her right and then licked her right nipple while squeezing her left.

Stuart got back into the pool hard as a rock.

"Butterfly strokes next and this time winner gets to put a finger in me WHISTLE!!!*"

The water was churning violently as much to Janet's delight Greg had won.

He hurriedly climbed out of the pool, kneeled before Janet, licked his index finger and put it inside her pussy to the knuckle and waited as he felt her tight warmth on his finger.

"Times up!" Janet said as Greg's finger retreated and he got up, licking his finger. Then dove back into the pool.

"Breaststroke! This time I'll put the tip in my mouth. WHISTLE!!!*"

Stuart was leading until Derek came from behind to beat him.

Derek didn't bother using the ladder, but instead lifted himself out of the pool and sat down on a plastic chair. Janet grabbed his cock which was already hard and placed the tip in her mouth and started humming a bit until she watched 2 minutes go by. Derek leaned his head back smiling.

"Pop*" was the sound her mouth made lifting off Derek's cock. Then with his dick swaying, he walked back to the pool and dove in.

Janet looked over notes as the boys swam around.

"Dan get out of the pool right now!"

"Shit" Dan thought. "What the fuck did I do?" he said, getting out.

"You've been consistent. Consistently average Dan. Not the worst but not the best. How can I motivate you!?"

Dan shrugged his shoulders. Janet reached out and grabbed his cock. She got down on her knees and asked "How about this?" as the team looked on. Once his cock was hard she started swirling her tongue around the head, making his knees buckle. First Janet took the head of his 5" cock in, unable to take the girth until she spat on it and popped it back in. Coach then cupped his balls and started bobbing back and forth.

Sensing he was about to come she pulled off his cock.

"Lay down boy!" she growled

"Are you a virgin Dan?" She said grinding her pussy along his cock. Her clit rubbing his cock.

He didn't answer.

She smacked him.

"I asked you a question, are you a virgin?"

"God! Yes!"

"Not anymore of that lame shit!"

With that she pushed the head into her cunt.

"Oh god!"

By now the team were spread out by the side of the pool watching and jerking off.

Janet then pulled up off his cock and plunged down. Taking him all the way inside her.

"Fuuuuuck!"

She then proceeded to grind her cunt on Dan's cock. Gyrating her hips back and forth, side to side.

"Grab my tits honey."

Dan kneaded and squeezed them, pinching her nipples gently.

"Do you like that Danny boy? Huh Danny? using her Kegels to grip his cock.

She then reversed herself and in turn faced her swim team. She smiled and looked them all in the eyes as Dan watched his coach's firm large ass bounce on his cock.

He grabbed it and slapped them a couple of times.

"Ugh yes, yes Danny!"

She then got up off his cock on all fours, still facing the swim team in the pool. She got close to the edge and wiggled her ass at Dan.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" she said glancing back.

Dan then stroked his cock and lined it up. Janet reached her hand back to help guide him in.

He started slowly at first and as time grew he found a rhythm. Holding onto her hourglass hips.

"Fuck me, fuck me Danny, pull my hair and call me your naughty coach!"

Dan did as instructed pulling her ponytail for leverage and smacking her ass.

"Your my naughty coach, a real bad coach, fucking bad Coach Janet!"

"I'm getting close, tell me when you are"

"Any second coach"

"Cum inside me!!!"

Her pussy clenched around his cock as Dan shot 4 loads into her womb.

When she unclamped and Dan's cock went soft she was so exhausted that she slipped head first right into the pool.

Dan dove in after her and got her upright.

The boys had all came watching their swim coach fuck Dan in front of them. They all applauded Dan and gave him playful punches as they left the pool.

Dan was by Janet's side as he asked "You okay?"

"I am now honey. Listen, this stays with the swim team, understand?"

"Of course! And..." He gave her a kiss on the lips. "....Thank you. That was a hell of a first time."

"I'm sorry it wasn't intimate..."

"Sorry!? Now my team won't keep chastising me for being a virgin. I'll be better next meet I swear."

Laughing, Janet replied "You better! Now go hit the shower this pool is probably filled with cum."

Dan got out of the pool and showered with the rest of the boys as Janet stayed in the pool for a while thinking about how she had now fucked the entire team. A smile crept on her face and she knew there'd be no worries of winning the gold.

Janet got out and took her shower and headed home...