Janette Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood when I noticed her outstretched arms and waiting hands. I took one of her legs, folded it at knee and hip and handed it to her. She grabbed it roughly and pulled high up onto her chest. She unfolded it at the knee and let the lower leg extend in parallel to her neck, with the shin just beside and very close to her face! Then we did the same with the other leg and I was totally shocked with the outcome.

She was literally folded in two at her hips, her lustful cunt raised up slightly, protruding boldly from between unnaturally thin thighs. I had as good access to it as if she was totally legless.

She held her legs on the chest with swollen boobs, shining with my saliva, between knees. Her pretty, a bit reddish face framed with her own calves looked intriguing, soft heels just above the head, soles twisted inward and curled toes touching the bed actually! That was an absolutely amazing and breathtaking view. I had never seen anything like that before.

"Stick it to me! Hurry up, while I'm still turned on," she commanded.

"And what about the condom," I managed to utter.

"Fuck the stupid condom!!! Shove it to me and fuck me as hard as you can - NOW!"

There was something in her voice (or words?) that had made me obey without further inquisition. I laid on top of her, greatly intrigued by having her shins few centimeters from my face and inserted my member into the waiting hot vulva.

It popped in easily, since there was no tension at the opening and everything around was so slippery from Janette's natural love lubricant. Deeper inside I could feel she was tight and it felt pretty normal to me. I started to pound her.

I thrust mightily. I didn't aim for rapid pace, instead I focused on the power and making sure each thrust would send an obvious jolt through her body. I thought it would allow her "feel" better what was happening down there where our bodies connected together.

So I had been pounding her, laying on top of that marvelously folded body, her lifeless legs and feet shaking in front of my eyes, erected nipples rubbing across my chest and our heads jumping up and down just few inches from each other. We breathed, moaned and groaned in unison.

"Speak to me," Janette ordered suddenly. "Speak to me like you did before."

It was not easy, but I did my best to fulfill the wish of this beautiful creature.

"This is... the best... fuck of... my life... You're... so sexy... beautiful... adorable... amazing... I've never... had a better... access... to a cunt... never been... deeper... in a cunt... You have... the sweetest... cunt ever... absolutely... delicious... incredibly... sexy... luscious... cunt... of my life... the sexiest... pussy... of my life... you're... the top..."

The need of search for words had driven my attention away and it helped me to last longer, but I felt the inevitable was coming. Janette was moaning constantly, seemingly taken away with eyes closed. I was not sure what exactly she was able to feel and whether my words and accentuated movements did help, but it all definitely added to my own excitement and I felt something huge raising deep inside me.

"Oh, honey... I think... I'm coming... I'm afraid... I will not... last much... much longer... You're too... too sexy... too much... to resist... I'm afraid... I'm going... to fill you... fill you up..." - at this moment I felt her dig fingernails to my sides. She raised her head and we almost bumped foreheads together.

So I continued the harsh speech: "I'll spurt... hot semen... deep inside... of you!... I'll explode... like never... never before... I'll explode... in you!... in your cunt... can't escape... can't resist... your pussy... is hottest... irresistible... best ever... best pussy... best cunt... best FUCK!... Oh, god... the best... fuuuuck!"

And with that I exploded inside her. I stopped thrusting, grabbed her around the body and pulled tight to me. She screamed loud and also grabbed me around my back and pulled me to her even tightly. We were crashing our bodies together, her poor legs trapped between us while I was still sending loads of my semen deep inside her.

Finally I rolled away from her and found enough strength to pick up her legs from the chest and place them down under her carefully, in a more natural position. I left them spread slightly though, bent a bit at knees and hips, with the purple-red, soaking pussy fully displayed between them.

"This is a true treasure," I said, gently touching and caressing the steamy opening of Janette's vagina. "The sweetest and cutest thing in the world," I added as laid by her side again.

She turned the head to me and smiled happily. It looked like I had made my boss satisfied once again. I was a good employee, I guessed and she was definitely the most sexy and beautiful boss I could have ever dreamed of.

We were laying on our backs, recalling the pleasing moments we had been just through, apparently both looking at the ceiling.

"Do you see that trapeze over there?" Janette asked me.

"Yeah."

"I've just got a few interesting ideas how to put it in use..."

Geeez, I felt the well-known stirring in my abdomen when I heard that.

12