Janice and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to put on something that will make your eyes bug out, you put on a robe!"

"I didn't bring a robe, though," I replied.

"Well, I packed up one from the hotel, so yes, you did! And no boxers underneath!"

She disappeared into her room, and I opened the suitcase in the guest room office. Yep, there on top was one of the robes from the hotel. I quickly stripped and donned the robe, barely able to control, or conceal my excitement.

"Go on up - light the lamps - there's a lighter in the locker, along with cushions for the chairs and several towels," she called from her bedroom.

I walked up the stairs and went about setting things up. I put cushions on one of the loungers, and some down on the deck as I was not sure whether the loungers were up to the physical test I was thinking that they were going to get. The cushions were fine for sitting on with clothing, but probably not so much for lying naked on. I found the lighter and lit the lamps, turned down to a soft glow. There was, of course, ambient light from the city all around, too. Once I had everything set up, I sat on one of the loungers and waited.

It was not long before I heard voices from the catty-corner area and realized that Tim and Alice were opening their hot tub. With the lattice work between them I could not really see anything, though if I'd gone up to it to look I might have seen more.

"Jeez, your ass is gorgeous!" came a male voice.

"Oh you like my ass then, do you?" returned a female voice, "What would you like to do with it?"

"I want to fuck it, and you know it! And you know that you

love it!"

Female laughter followed, "You know I do - I love having your big dick in me - anywhere you'd like!"

I was not sure what this would do for our planned evening, but then Janice appeared through the doorway on her patio. My eyes did bug out. She was wearing a baby-doll type of lingerie, with lace barely covering her breasts, a sheer skirt over a tiny pair of panties. As she walked toward me in the dim light, I could see that the panties had no crotch, and her penis and bush were on full display.

"Wow!" I said, whispering, "you are absolutely stunning!"

As she started to respond, I put my finger to my lips.

"Shh! They're out!" I whispered to her, pointing to the other side of the roof.

As we listened, we could hear the water splashing and Alice starting to moan.

"Oh, Timmy, my big man! Fuck my ass with that big tool!"

"So, what do you think?" I whispered to Janice.

"They get their fun up here all the time. Now it's my turn!"

OK, I thought, what the hell.

"So, give me a spin - I want to see it all!"

"You like it?" she asked, almost covering herself, but definitely not giving me the twirl. "What do I get in return? You're all hiding in that robe! Open up! Let's see!"

I opened the robe, my cock already nearly at full attention given the sight in front of me, and the sounds from the other patio.

"Is that for me, or for her?" she threw back at me.

"Oh, my lady, that is for you!"

Her hands went way out to her side, and she gave me a shake of her breasts, and then a slow turn. As she came back around, her little prick was also filling and sticking out a bit more.

"Is that for me, or for her?" I asked back, grinning.

"All you!" she answered, now moving to sit next to me on the lounger. Her hands reached out and grabbed my cock, and she began pumping on me. I closed my eyes, reveling in the sensation. She leaned in and kissed me, my hands went for her gorgeous breasts.

As the kiss broke, she asked, "So you like the little outfit? I confess that I bought it today, hoping that it would see some use, soon!"

She pushed me to my back and crawled on top of me. I was not sure that the lounger was built for the action that was about to take place, so I suggested that we use the cushions I had put on the deck instead.

As we were moving, the moaning and sloshing from the other side of the roof got louder.

"Oh, God, Timmy, fuck my ass! You're gonna make me cum Timmy! Rub my clitty while you...oh yes, oh yes, oh god, fill me with your cum, too!"

"Remind me to never accept an invitation to that hot tub!" she said to me as we were moving.

"I've never had sex with someone else so close by!" I said to her.

"Me neither!" she replied as we again settled into her on top of me. She kissed me and ground her crotch into mine. I could feel her little stiffy jousting with my larger cock. I was playing with her breasts through the material of the lingerie. Janice pushed herself up a bit, and peeled the top part of the babydoll over her head.

"When I think about how long I actually wore that, it's probably the most expensive piece of clothing I ever bought!" she said.

"If there is any doubt, I'll happily pay for it and tell you that it was worth every penny and more!"

She laid back down on me and we kissed again, this time with my hand right on the womanly globe of her breasts. My other hand found its way to her ass, sliding under the waistband of the panties. Normally in this situation, I think of panties as a pain because you either have to stop what you're doing to remove them, or just push them aside, but that seems to never work quite right, and it ruins a lot of panties, besides. These crotchless ones, though had plenty of access. As my hand went further down, my fingers found her pussy to be sopping wet, and I quickly buried two fingers in her folds.

"Oh, Sean, yes, just like that!" she said, a little louder than I would have expected. She grinned wide as she looked at me, letting me know that she was saying that partially for Alice and Tim.

I pulled my hand back out of the waistband, and ran my hand over her beautiful ass, grasping and squeezing her posterior. She sat up over me and reached down to my engorged dick.

"I need this inside me, now!"

She pushed the head back to her opening and sank her weight back down as my cock slid easily into her dripping wet pussy.

We both moaned in unison at the sensation of her being filled with my thick prick. She stayed in the cowgirl position, riding me, with her little cock bouncing with each push. I reached down and began to stroke it with her bouncing.

Earlier with her sitting on me like that, she pushed me to cum sooner, and this time I was determined that she was going to cum first. I got a rhythm going with my hips to match her movements. Her breasts were bouncing with each thrust, and I delighted in watching them jiggle. All the while I kept rubbing her little cock.

"Sean! You're gonna make me cum, baby! Oh, yeah, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

"Janice, you are a goddess! I want you to cum - cum for me, baby!"

We kept up the rhythm, then she laid down on top of me, our hips still thrusting and grinding together. I had to let go of her little cock, and she sandwiched it between our bellies.

"Oh, God, Sean! I'm cumming...cumming...cumming!"

The pitch of her voice went higher and higher, and she was still vocalizing, but nothing intelligible. I felt the space between our bellies suddenly wet and knew that she was cumming. Through a willpower that I did not know that I possessed, I did not let her pussy clenching push me over the edge, and as her thigh shaking bliss settled into a plateau, she kissed me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my God! That was absolutely fantastic. I didn't know that it could be that good!"

She kissed me again, and I rotated my hips in her again.

"You're still hard! How did - you didn't cum?"

"All for you, my sexy lady - it was my pleasure to gave you pleasure!"

"Oh no, you don't!" she said to me, as her hips began to go again. "Just who do you think you are? Superman? I need to find your kryptonite. What is it that you can't control yourself?"

Her hips were slowly gyrating and her wet pussy was sliding over my stiff cock.

"What is it?" she asked, "That thing that makes you pop?"

I rubbed my hand over her round ass cheeks.

"From behind," I replied.

"Like in the ass?"

"No, just coming in from behind. I don't know why, but I can never last from that position."

She practically jumped off of me.

"Move!" she commanded.

As I got up from the cushions, she got down on all fours, and presented herself to me.

"Show me!"

I stepped up behind her and rubbed my cock all over her opened pussy. I grabbed her round buns and pressed the head of my dick into her. I leaned in slowly, sinking myself in her warmth. I grabbed her hips and I thrust into her again. I reached under her and found her little cock and began stroking it.

"Oh, fuck me Sean! Your gonna make me cum again! You need to cum, too Sean! Oh fuck! You fill me up so good!"

I began to really pound her from behind. Her gorgeous buns shook with each bump and I knew I couldn't last. I did my best to hold on, still stroking her as I thrust into her.

"God, I'm cumming again, Sean! I'm cumming again - you gotta cum with me!"

"Oh yeah, Janice, I can feel it cumming!"

Her pussy clenched on me and I could feel her little dick start spurting and I couldn't have held it any longer. I pushed into her hard and spewed my cum inside her.

"Oh, God, Sean you did it to me again! That was sooooo good!"

As my own orgasmic high settled down I pulled back, sliding my cock from her swollen lips, I quickly turned myself onto my back and put my head between her legs. My cum was dripping out and I lifted my head and licked her.

"Sit on me!" I said, and she sat up over me.

"You nasty boy!" she said, "I love that you do this!"

I licked out her pussy, slurping up and cleaning my mess. I reached up and stroked her little cock. She shifted her hips and I was able to take that little cock into my mouth and sucked it clean, too.

"Sean, you'll make me cum again!" she said to me.

With that I really began to concentrate on just that. She was moving her hips again, forcing her little dick into my mouth and I ran my hands all over her ass and slid a finger into her folds. In no time her hips were bucking and soon a small stream of fluid filled my mouth, and her pussy was clenching on my finger.

When her orgasm subsided, she pulled back, and her now limp little penis slid from my mouth. She laid down on top of me and kissed me long and lovingly, her tongue dancing in my mouth and over my chin gathering fluid and taste.

"Where have you been all my life?" she asked.

"Nothing you don't deserve m'lady!" I replied.

We lay together there on the cushions on the roof for a while.

"Let's go clean up a bit - you need some sleep before tomorrow. What are we doing about sleep arrangements?"

I hugged her tight.

"I only want to sleep wherever you are!"

She nearly squealed in delight.

We got up from the cushions and began to clean up.

"I think we'll need to wash these towels," I said to her.

"Um, yeah, I think so, but just put the cushions back and turn out the lamps."

I closed up the locker and picked up the towels and robe. Janice scooped up the top of the nightie, still wearing the open panties, and we started for the door to the stairs. She stopped and hugged and kissed me again, then we went down the steps.

We showered together in her big shower, a bit of playing, but we were both spent.

"What time do you start your meetings?" she asked.

"Nine," I replied, "I guess I need to leave by about eight?"

"Yeah, I can tell you which subway to grab, that should be plenty of time. No idea when the day will end, though, right?"

"Not really. We talked of going to dinner, so I'd guess at least nine or ten before that's done."

"I'll let the night doorman know to look for you, you can get here whenever you can."

After the shower and drying off, I thought to myself, "I usually sleep in the buff, but maybe I should wear boxers tonight."

I pulled a pair from my suitcase and started pulling them on.

"Well, that's disappointing!" Janice said.

"Oh? What were you hoping for?" I asked.

"I was hoping that you sleep nude!"

I dropped the boxers and joined her in bed.

We kissed a long, sweet kiss.

"I'm really not used to sleeping next to someone - I hope I don't kick you in the middle of the night!"

"I'm not used to it either," I replied, "so we'll just call this learning about one another."

She rolled on her side, and I put an arm over her and spooned in behind her. In spite of being tired, my cock stirred and blood flowed swiftly to the area. She wiggled her bum against me.

"Still ready?" she asked. "I'm really tired."

I kissed her shoulder and said, "So am I - just take it as a compliment!"

"Compliment accepted!"

I snuggled against her, my arm pulling her close, and gently caressing her breasts, and settled into a satisfied sleep.

12