Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers

"I...I...do...not know much of these things..."

She stroked his cheek. "No, you do not my darling -- but you could learn -- and so could I."

"I wish I knew where to start?"

"Well -- John can teach us. He has the experience and the knowledge -- will you help us, John?"

"Stop. Stop. This is a very serious matter. Not something one just agrees upon after a certain number of drinks on a warm summer evening."

She looked from one to the other: "No. Of course not. We could think about it, but I could come here and you could train me -- and then George could be present now and then and you could show him 'the ropes' so to speak? Would that not be a good way to do it?"

Sensing she 'had the floor', she continued before anybody could interrupt her:

"Maybe I could come for some weekends. We could agree to the dates in advance, and you could make a plan for my 'training', John -- and how to include George, so we both get experience in this?"

She looked from one to the other. John still smiling and George somewhere between bewilderment and interest.

She continued: "I think my part will be the hardest one -- demanding more attention and effort, so you could sort of...ahem..break me in for George...don't you agree, John?"

She felt her cheeks getting warm as she spoke with more and more enthusiasm.

John again looked from one to the other. "I'll have to think about it -- and so do you definitely. Do some very serious thinking."

"I do not have to think for long," She continued. Now feeling her cheeks getting even warmer, and perhaps because of the alcohol said: "Our sex-life is not exactly explosive at the moment, George. This might be what we are looking for?"

George gave almost a jump in his seat: "Ahem...ahem...yes...I suppose you are right. I'm not used to having such an open discussion in front of strangers, so I am a little taken aback I need to think it over."

"Of course, dear. We are not jumping into latex dresses right here and now. Let's think about it'"

"Good idea," John said. I'll suggest that when you get home, you George borrow the two books, Janine talked about. Read them -- and then you two have a serious discussion about it. As I said it is a very serious matter. You are talking about changing your relationship from 50/50 to somewhere around 100/0!"

George continued to leaf through her diary -- probably not to look up at any of them.

John continued. "I'll do some thinking myself, and if we all agree to do this, I'll have to make some plans, get some information from you and prepare before we put this ship in the water -- but first: THINK! And decide. Look at it in a serious way -- not as a pastime or play-thing. It's is not going to be anything like that,"

John looked from one to the other: "Should you decide that you do not want to do this after all -- a quite understandable decision -- I hope we will put this discussion behind us and continue our pleasant relationship as always?"

She was quick: "Of course, John -- but I am sure we will get back to you with a positive response -- are you not, George?"

He said nothing but nodded slowly.

They all looked at each other in the silence that followed.

And as the conversation was difficult to continue after that, they soon made they farewells and left.

On the walk back they did not speak, but each of them had sunk deep into thoughts spinning around inside their heads.

Coming back, they went straight to bed.

As George was brushing his teeth, she threw the duvets on the floor, dimmed the light and dropped herself down naked on the bed. Stretching out, spreading her legs and grabbing the wooden bars of the headrest firmly with her hands.

When George emerged from the bathroom he stopped cold at the sight.

She could see how his eyes walked the length of her naked body.

She thought he looked slightly nervous as he crawled up on the bed, sat on her stomach with his legs on both sides of her body.

She held on to the bars, licked her lips and felt her body begin to warm up.

His hands slid up her sides, cupped her amble breasts. Then his thumbs and forefingers found her nips, closed on them and pressed. First lightly the harder.

She gave a low moan as the pressure went from light to slightly painful.

Locking their eyes together, he lifted the breasts by the nips, rolled them between his two fingers -- steadily increasing pressure -- till she gasped loudly.

"Take me..take me..." She whispered.

He just smiled and his penis that had been relaxed and lying on top of her chest with the balls as a small cushion began to rise. She looked down at it. The head still encased in the soft foreskin, but as the penis grew, the inside reddish, smooth point with the little opening gradually peeked out.

He continued to press, pull, roll and turn her nips. Making it go from slight pain to almost unbearable pain. She beginning to arch her back and try to turn back and forth as if she was trying to avoid the two centers sending jolts through her body...

She was wet. Very wet. Could not remember the last time, she had been this aroused.

She concentrated on keeping her hands firmly locked around the bars of the bedrest. Imagining her hands being locked or tied to them.

Closing her eyes, she tilted her head backwards as she moaned and gasped.

"Look at me!" His voice being firm and direct.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. A little surprised at the way he had said it -- like an order -- but also feeling that it gave her arousal another lift.

Her body now shaking slightly, but his knees held on to her firmly.

Suddenly he let go of her nips making her buck and give a very loud moan.

His hands slid up, grabbed her wrists, he went off her chest. Using the grip on her wrists to pull her up and turn her around -- pushing her up on her knees.

"Now spread for me!"

Another order. In a voice she had never heard him use before.

'he is really trying', she thought as she let her knees slide apart and up under her.

He still held on to her wrists -- now putting them both in one hand at the middle of her back, and using the other to press her head sideways down into sheets.

He did not check if she was wet, and there was no reason to, as she felt her crotch burn already.

She hardly had time to feel the tip of his stiff meat, when he pushed himself into her in one long trust.

She gave a very loud gasp at the suddenness and violent way she was being penetrated. His legs on her buttocks and his balls on her clit.

He pushed a few more times to make sure he was all in -- making her slide on the bed by the force of his movement.

Gone had the slow, tender and delicate way, he used to take her. It was like he had changed to a different man. She shivered at the thought of him suddenly being 'in control' -- and she just obeying his orders and letting him move and arrange her as he liked.

His voice had become hoarse as he arranged her wrists on her back. "Grab yourself," he said, and then "Now keep your hands there. Do not let go!"

She gripped one wrist with the hand of the other, leaving both of his free to moved down and find her waist and hip bone.

Getting a firm grip on her he moved out again -- almost all the way -- and then made a 'flapping' sound as he slammed back into her with a lot of force.

Being all the way inside her again, he began to move his hips in a way that made her feel his stiff penis circle inside her.

Then he slowly began to move in and out. Increasing speed and force -- bumping her so she moved further and further up on the bed.

For the first time in ages, she did not have to imagine something or let her mind wander. The sheer position and the almost brutal way, he fucked her, made her come way before him. In an explosive orgasm that continued and continued until she felt his warm spray begin released into her.

Far away in the distance hearing him go: "AAhhhh..AAAhh...AAAAAAAHHHH..."

Instead of staying inside her as he always did, he pulled out as soon as he had emptied himself. Fell down on the bed on his back with the glistering, still stiff penis sticking up in the air.

She was shaking and shivering in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her sweaty head on the side on the sheets. Looking over at him.

He looked back: "Now get up. Clean the mess up you've made!"

Shaking all over she felt dizzy as she rose, turned in the bed and carefully grabbed he base of his glistering penis. Then used her tongue to clean him. Finishing by sucking the last drops of aftercum out of him and using her lips to push the foreskin back in place.

She ended by carefully laying the now relaxed penis on his stomach, and give it a light kiss on the top before falling down beside him. One leg and one arm over his body.

She kissed his cheek with her cummy lips, clearly tasting their combined juice.

"Was that ok?" He asked. She thought he looked a little worried. This was a first for both of them, and if he had just had half the pleasure, she had had -- it seemed like they were well on the way to a far better sex-life.

"Silly you. It was more than ok. It was wonderful." She stroked his hair gently, kissed him once more on the cheek and smiled as she slowly felt herself fall and fall - into a deep sleep.

Janine's Journey

by o_girl ©

Chapter Three

Deciding and preparing...

The next morning -- Sunday -- they overslept. She had to go and show a client a house on the other side of town, so she ran though her morning toilette and took her coffee to the car. Fortunately, there was not much traffic on this quiet Sunday morning.

She was smiling to herself all the way. Long since she had been so satisfied, and then by the almost brutal way, George had taken her. She had always had to imagine some kind of rape or violation in her mind to just get close to orgasm when they had had sex all through their relationship.

This had been 'the real thing' -- or close to -- and so much more intense.

Did it make her a slut to enjoy so much being 'taken'? Was there anything wrong in it?

As her mind spun with a lot of contradictory thoughts, she suddenly realized that her nipples were still slightly sore from last night -- and when she moved in the car, her bra shifted just that little bit to keep them erect. She hoped the client would not notice.

She also felt sticky between her legs. She had done a quick wash with a dispensable cloth, but now something still seeped out of her.

She moved a hand down -- inside her panties and then up to her nose -- sniffing.

Quite right: The remnants of Georges semen and her own juices was still slowly coming out in her panties. She lifted her dress up. Better make a spot on the car seat than on her brightly coloured skirt.

She managed to find some tissues in the glove compartment -- and sat on a bundle of those.

She was about five minutes late. The client: an elderly couple was waiting on the porch of the house.

At first they were negative -- probably because she had been late, but she radiated so much happiness and was so smiling and friendly that they soon gave up, and started talking about everything and nothing as they walked around the house.

She left them with the papers and was sure they were going to call in Monday morning and sign the deed.

George was still in his morning robe when she got back home. Sitting at the kitchen table reading one of her two books.

Since he was so absent minded and clearly into the books, she left him there. Went and cleaned herself up and then did some gardening for the rest of the day.

When she came in -- in the late afternoon sun -- he had made dinner and laid the table in the kitchen, where they almost always took their meals.

During dinner, she was on the verge of exploding. Eager to hear what he thought of the two books -- and she did not have to wait long.

"I've been reading your books, you know?"

"Yes -- I noticed when I came back, so I left you to it. Any thoughts on them?"

That was the most neutral way, she could ask -- but she was almost jumping in her chair -- hoping for a positive reply.

"I quite like both of them. Some of the stuff seems a trifle too hardcore for me, but I must admit I got a hard on several times -- especially the 'O' story. I thought only men had thoughts like that?"

"Oh. Women do too. Some women -- you'd be surprised."

"Can you see yourself as any of those women -- in the books?"

She took a very deep breath. "Yes -- I think so -- some of it is also too hardcore for me, but the basic feeling of being a submissive and obeying is something that runs underneath both books, and I do see myself in that role."

"Have you thought about you own suggestion: That we make a deal with John?"

"After last night I do not have any second thoughts -- I want to do this! Very much! What do you think. Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

He blushed and looked down -- and there was a long intermission where all you heard was the kitchen clock ticking.

Finally, he looked up and into her eyes: "Yes -- I did enjoy myself last night. At first I felt bad about causing you pain by pinching your nipples - but when I saw and felt your reaction one thing just led to the other. It was very good for me. How about you?"

"It was wonderful!" She smiled from ear to ear at him, as if he had not sensed her reaction being so much louder and so much stronger that before.

"How about John. Our relationship will change. I do not know if I will be jealous or if you will dump me along the way."

"I do not either, but sense that John just sees this as a challenge -- and he has his own 4 subs -- so he probably has enough permanent relationships to try and add me to his harem. I would also refuse flatly. It's you I love you know."

"Yes. Ahem...I think we should make an arrangement with John -- and I would suggest that we meet on neutral ground. How about "The Artist Café" next to The Opera House -- and then sometime in the afternoon this week. Then we will see if and when we can proceed.

At the last remarks she had gotten up and opened the tall cupboard with the vacuum cleaner and other utensils. Now her hand came out holding their clothes line.

"Good. Make the call -- and hurry. Then we shall see if you know how to use a rope. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom - Master. Naked and on all four -- so hurry up."

--

Two days later they met in "The Artist Café". Got a table at the back and had coffee and cakes.

After the usual polite noises, they got down to business.

George started. "Well John, we have been doing some serious thinking and some serious talking as to what happened at our last meeting."

John sipped his hot coffee and gave them both a neutral look. "Yes?"

"We think we would like to venture into this Dom/submissive business -- and we need your help as none of us has any experience and we would like to do things properly."

John looked from George to Janine: "..and you agree with George?"

She cleared her throat and looked up. Feeling her face blush: "Yes -- completely. I feel I am ready for this."

There was a short silence, then John spoke again: "I have also given this suggestion a lot of thought. My conclusion is that if you came here today and still wanted it -- and can convince me it is not just a passing fad, but something you both -- deep down inside you -- want to venture into, I will help you."

"I do not know how we can convince you, but since our last meeting our sex-life has taken a turn -- and a very positive turn, so we are already embarking on that road in our own small and inexperienced way."

John questioned them as to what they had done -- only interrupted by the waiter asking them if everything was to their liking.

They hardly gave each other time to speak. Like little, excited children they told him of the clothes line, that Janine had started to walk around the house naked, that she had ben kneeling and on all four -- and finally the way George had changed the way he made love to her -- from being very gentle and attentive -- to simply fucking her when and where he felt like it. Janine supplied by telling how much higher she got every time they made love, and how she felt horny by being naked around the house and so on.

After they had finished their account -- supplied with a few but central questions by John, there was again a short silence.

"OK. This is how it is going to be," John said. "Janine will come to my house for weekend training. I will have complete control of her during the weekend. It is my call if I involve George, which I of course will do, but at the appropriate time and place. This is a 100/0 domination. So, you, Janine will have to obey me totally -- whatever I tell you to do -- quickly and with no objections. I will punish you if you do not or I am not satisfied with you -- at any time and with any means I see fit. Is that acceptable to you both?"

They gave each other a quick glance. Then nodded. She felt a hole where her stomach was. This was it. It was going to be serious and there was no turning back.

"I will need some time to prepare, so I suggest the...(he mentioned a Friday 2 and a half week away)."

He took his briefcase and opened it. "I had expected this outcome, but was also expecting that we just parted as the same friends as before, but now that we all agree, I will present you with these papers I have prepared. I want you, Janine to fill them out as honestly as possible, and I want you to be naked while you do it -- and have George oversee and read everything you write. I expect the papers to be in my mailbox no later than two days from now. If I do not get the papers by then, or if they reveal something I consider a block for further action, I will let you know immediately, and our deal is void. I might have additional questions, which I will mail to you, George -- and only you. Janine might as well get used to us arranging her life from now on. Do you agree?"

He looked only at George, who nodded and almost whispered a 'Yes'.

None of them gave her even the slightest glance, so she kept quiet. She was already being excluded from the decision making.

John handed a bright, beige coloured envelope with a large, beautiful 'J' on the front in a simulated handwritten style.

After a few minutes they finished their coffee and left together.

--

On their way home in the car, they talked on about the decision, and what they expected and thought it would be like.

She was surprised at the way, John had been organized and could hardly wait to see what was in the envelope - now lying on the back seat of the car behind them.

As soon as they were inside their home, they went to the kitchen -- she threw her clothes off and stood waiting at the table while George opened the envelope.

The first sheet was a Questionnaire:

If not enough room under the individual questions, please feel free to use the enclosed empty sheets to elaborate on your answers.

Health:

Do you have or have had any heart or blood pressure trouble. If yes, what medication do you take/have you been taking:

With no hesitation, she said: "No". Never.

Do you suffer from any chronic illnesses? Describe.

"Nope". All healthy!

Do you smoke? If yes, how often and how much?

"I have been -- years ago. Does that count? Make it a "No".

Do you still have your tonsils and adenoid vegetations? If yes, have you ever had problems with them?

"Yes". Amazingly enough. Never had the problems most kids have in that area."

o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers