Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like Jan and I were in a fancy restaurant and someone else was ordering for us.

With the "interviews" completed, we found out that Reggie had voted "yea" on four males and before long they appeared standing in front of our sofa. Each one of them acknowledged Reggie and myself, reintroduced themselves to Jan and thanked her for selecting them.

One of men then took Jan by the hand, helped her rise from the sofa and led her off towards an unknown destination. The three men remaining followed closely behind. Reggie saw the concerned look on Jan's face as she was being led away and told her, "Don't worry, it's all good. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

Reggie and I followed Jan and her entourage to a side room that featured a king size bed surrounded by a single leather lounge chair and a number of side chairs. I now had pretty good idea of just what this special club was all about.

Reggie indicated he and I should make ourselves comfortable. Reggie sat in the only lounge chair. I relegated myself to one of side chairs.

Since no one instructed her to do otherwise, Jan remained standing near the edge of bed but her eyes grew large as the men removed their clothing, placing them neatly in cubicles provided for that purpose.

Before she knew it, Jan was surrounded by four handsome, but now naked black men. As Reggie and I watched from the sidelines, they undressed Jan, starting with her mesh top. Next her miniskirt was unzipped and lowered to the floor. She hesitantly stepped out of it. Jan looked to us for some some guidance but Reggie just smiled, nodded his head and the men proceeded with her "unveiling".

The men then lowered her thong to the floor. Stepping out of them, they were neatly placed with the rest of her clothes. The men then retreated to the side chairs. Jan was left standing there alone and naked except for the thigh high stockings and heels.

Jan looked amazing and the men smiled knowingly while waiting for Reggie's approval before proceeding.

Clearly I wasn't in control of this situation.

When Reggie gave them the nod, two members of group, Samuel and Shawn, stepped forward and positioned themselves in front and back of Jan. Samuel, standing behind her, had her spread her legs slightly, placed his cock between her legs, up snugly against her pussy before beginning to rock back and forth. His cock was long enough that when he pushed forward it would appear in front just under her pussy. It appeared like Jan now had her very own cock. A black cock to boot.

In the meantime Shawn began kissing her and skillfully massaging her breasts.

After teasing her, they guided Jan to the bed and had her lie on her back.

They laid on each side of her. Shawn continued to gently massage her breasts and nipples while the Samuel slid his hand down her stomach, over her pubic hair and started to run his fingers along the outside of her pussy lips.

Both continued teasing Jan until Samuel determined that she was sufficiently wet.

Apparently sufficiently wet really meant her pussy was sopping wet.

Samuel rolled Jan on top of him to a seated position, his cock now trapped between her pussy and his muscled stomach.

Moving his hips beneath her forced Jan to slide back and forth, her labia splayed over his cock, spreading lubrication along his shaft. Leaning even further forward to increase the stimulation, by putting even more pressure on her clit.

Seeing Jan was sufficiently stimulated and well lubricated, he raised her hips to elevate her, signaling it was time to actually fuck her.

Reaching between her legs, Jan took hold of Samuel's cock. Rubbing its purple head up and down her wet pussy several times, aimed it at her wetness. Then slowly, but inexorably, sank down onto his cock into she felt the base of his cock touch her pussy lips.

Jan now moaning as she began to ride the black cock that was buried so deeply inside of her.

Shawn assumed a kneeling position near her head. Jan had a pretty good idea that she was about to be "spit roasted" by these two men while the rest of us watched.

With his cock fully inserted, she remained motionless for a few moments before she leaned forward, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Shawn's cock. The "spit roast" had officially started. Each time Samuel pushed his cock into her, Shawn also moved his cock into her mouth. Soon a smooth rhythm had been established and both men started moving faster with their simultaneous penetration of Jan's mouth and cunt.

With stimulation coming from both ends of her body it didn't take long for Jan to orgasm. She momentarily removed Shawn's cock from her mouth, pressed her clit down on Samuels cock, closed her eyes and savored the waves of her orgasm.

"Oh, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she wailed as her body spasmed, repeatedly squeezing the cock she was impaled on.

Although it would have been easy for Samuel to give up his load, he resisted, preferring to continue to enjoy Jan's tight wet pussy a while longer.

As it subsided she again wrapped her lips again around Shawn's cock and the three of them began to move in unison again. It was amazing to watch a cock disappearing in her pussy and open lips at the same time.

Before long before Shawn grabbed Jan's head with both hands, holding her head still and unloading spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. Jan swallowing as much as possible, but it was a huge load, some of it escaping her lips and ran down his cock and balls and onto the bed.

His orgasm over, Shawn removed his cock from her mouth, silently mouthed a "Thank you" to Jan, and left the bed allowing Samuel and Jan to continue on by themselves.

Shortly thereafter, with a powerful deep push Samuel began to flood her pussy. As he was shooting its final spurts, Jan sat upright, reached behind her to massage his balls ensuring they were completely empty.

When she finally lifted off his cock the cum that he just deposited came gushing out, landing on Samuel's well toned stomach.

Jan then rolled off Samuel and he left the bed, leaving Jan momentarily alone. Like Shawn, he expressed his gratitude and gave her a final kiss. This was a sure sign for the man next in line to take his place.

While all of the men Reggie chose were well hung, the final two men had the largest cocks of the bunch. My estimate is the first was sporting at least 8 inches and thick with bulging veins, the second at least 10 inches, possibly even thicker.

Unlike the first, his huge cock was uncircumcised. The foreskin completely covering the head of his massive cock.

When Jan saw them approaching she nearly fainted.

The first, Paul, placed Jan on the bed resting on her knees and forearms. He arched her back downward causing her ass to rise upward. Standing behind her he laid his cock on her cheeks of her ass to display to all the size of his cock and the depths he might reach.

Whispering to Jan, "I know I am quite large, so I am going to let you control how deep and fast we go. You simply push back against my cock when you are ready. Take your time, there's no need to rush."

Grateful for his concern, Jan reached back with both hands to spread herself as wide as possible. Following her lead, he placed the head of his cock in the opening of her pussy.

Taking a deep breath, Jan began to push back against his cock as he remained motionless.

Perhaps it was because she was so well stretched and lubricated, Paul's large cock head passed thru her pussy lips and entered her vagina with seemingly only minor discomfort. Clearing this hurtle, she pushed back again and halted her rearward motion after several more inches of his cock had entered her.

Whispering in her ear, "I'm impressed at how easily you've taken this much of my cock. Take your time and push back again when you are ready for more."

Hearing his words, Jan was determined than ever to complete the act. In a single slow push, buried the remainder of his cock inside of her. She knew she had taken all he had to offer when she felt his hips resting against her ass, his balls against her clit.

Panting she said, "I've never felt so full before."

He replied, "You did great. Please allow me take over now, but don't worry, I'll be gentle and go at your pace." That said, he withdrew some of this cock and then slowly returned it to full depth. He repeated this action over and over, withdrawing a little more each time.

Soon he was fucking Jan with full long strokes. The head of this cock barely coming into view, before returning to the depths of her cunt.

This act so hot, Reggie and I even arose from our chairs to watch more closely.

Paul didn't seem to mind, even leaned back slightly to give us a better view. It was amazing to watch his cock slowing moving in and out of Jan. With each back stroke It seemed like it took forever for the head of his cock to appear and an equal amount time for his cock to disappear to somewhere 8 inches deep in her vagina.

Seeing Jan's level of pleasure increase as she was nearing another orgasm, Paul increased his pace so that they might orgasm simultaneously. Each stroke now ended with his hips smacking her ass, balls slapping her clit.

As Jan started to cum, he drove forward in a final push. Holding her hips tightly against him, began to empty the content of his balls into Jan. From our position we could see each pulse of his cock as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into her waiting cunt.

It seemed as if he would never stop coming. I counted at least eight separate spurts, while Jan used her vaginal muscles to tightly grip and milk his cock. Paul collapsed on top of her forcing her flat on the bed with his cock still fully planted in her vagina.

When he finally withdrew his cock, Jan remained sprawled face down while a sea of cum drained from her, running down her pussy and clit, then on to the bed.

Giving Jan a parting kiss, Paul whispering, "Thank You. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

He returned to his seat to watch the final performance.

Almost immediately Thomas, the large muscular black man with the 10 inch cock stood in front of Jan saying, "I'm so glad you chose me this evening. You are so beautiful. I can't wait to fuck you."

It was a true statement. His cock already dripping a six inch string of pre-cum.

She replied, "Thomas, you are a very attractive man but I'm nervous. Your cock is even larger than the Paul's."

I could tell he liked hearing her saying that and grinned. He assured Jan that Paul had thoroughly stretched her pussy, his additional length and girth wouldn't be a problem.

She said ok hesitantly, not thoroughly convinced.

Extending a hand, he helped Jan arise from the cum soaked bed.

Facing her, Thomas placed his cock between her legs, tight against her pussy to tease her and lubricate his cock. Since he was taller than Jan, his cock also stimulated her clit as he rocked back and forth.

Putting his hands between her legs, palms under her ass cheeks, he lifted her high in the air, positioning her over his cock as it pointed skyward. Jan wrapped her arms obligingly around his neck for support. He then started lowering her until his cock touched her pussy. He maneuvered her hips until the he felt the head of his cock begin to enter her cunt and then began to slowly lower her onto it. Paul's remaining cum combined Jan's wetness easing the way.

It was indeed a tight fit. Her cunt lips stretching wider than ever before.

As was the experience with Paul's large cock, once the head of Thomas's cock had gotten past her pussy lips and entered her vagina the deal was done and her fate was sealed.

She accommodated his larger girth with only minor discomfort but it remained to be seen if she could handle his increased length. Ten inches is a whole lot of cock.

Thomas continued to lower her down slowly until she bottomed out against the base of his cock. I was amazed. Jan started out the weekend fucking my barely 6 inch cock and was now sitting squarely on the largest cock I had ever seen in my entire life. Jan's pussy was now stretched beyond my wildest imagination in both directions.

Jan's eyes sought me out. Giving me a smile and wink, proud of her accomplishment in taking Thomas's monster cock in its entirety.

In this position she was completely under his control.

Feeling Jan had sufficiently acclimated to his size, he began fucking her faster. Raising her high on his cock then letting gravity assist, let her make the long slide downward onto his cock until fully planted in her cunt again.

Soon the pace increased. The sound her pussy slapping against the base of his cock each time Jan landed was exquisite.

Just the thought of being stretched to new limits, not to mention the additional stimulation caused by this monster cock, and the audience closely observing her performance, was enough to trigger her next orgasm.

Throwing her head back, calling out, almost screaming now, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Your monster cock is making me cum! Don't stop! Please keep fucking me!"

Thomas did just that. I don't think he expected her to come quite so soon. He continued to fuck her for several more minutes so he might reach his own orgasm as well.

When he finally came it was with his cock fully inserted in Jan's cunt. With such a large cock occupying Jan's cunt, as he emptied his balls massive load into her, there was little room left into contain it. As a result most of his cum leaked immediately out of her, around the base of his cock, onto his balls before dripping onto the floor!

With his orgasm complete and balls completely drained, he lifted Jan off his cock. As his cock left her pussy, the fit was so tight and the seal so complete, it made a loud pop sound. Something akin to the noise made when opening a champagne bottle.

Jan's cunt now stretched and wildly gaped, the remainder of his load began to drain from her. Huge globs of cum fell to the floor below.

Only after no further cum leaked from her, did he return her feet back to the ground.

Taking a final glance at Thomas's huge cock, coated in cum and Jan's juices, I was still amazed that just a minute ago it had completely submerged in her cunt.

With Thomas steadying her, Jan turned to face us with a slightly embarrassed smile.

Everyone stood and applauded while Reggie shouted "Bravo Jan! Bravo!"

Although blushing, she gave a minor bow and curtsey to all anyway.

I believe she was more than a little proud of her accomplishment and performance.

After being fucked by Thomas and the others, it was understandable her legs were a bit wobbly. We had her sit down on one of the side chairs to allow her to recover her strength and stability.

Thinking the party was over since she had sex with all four men, I was wrong.

Reggie suggested treating Jan to a bukkake session might just be the icing on the cake.

Remember the hosing she received from Reggie, Marcus and myself Jan said, "I'm willing to give it a try, I love watching you stroke your cocks, the feeling when your hot cum hits my face, but please warn me so I can close my eyes in time. Cum in the eye stings."

Everyone laughed, but agreed to her terms. With that said, four black studs, plus Reggie and I making it six, returned her to sit on the edge of the bed while everyone stood in front of her and began stroking their cocks.

Jan had no idea who would be the first to unloose their load or where it would be placed.

As It turned out, Reggie was the first to cum. Since he had not been a participant thus far, I'm sure he was beyond ready to release the pressure in his balls. Especially after the performances he had just witnessed. Stepping forward, asked Jan where she wanted it.

Jan silently indicated her target by leaning forward, tilting her head back, mouth opened wide and sticking out her tongue. Reggie complied. However his aim wasn't perfect. The first rope of cum missing her mouth completely, landing on the bridge of Jan's nose the splashing up onto her forehead and into her blonde hair.

Adjusting his aim, the subsequent spurts were right on target, almost filling her mouth to overflowing.

His balls emptied, Jan swallowed his load in a single gulp, then used her tongue to lick the final drops from his cock.

One by one each of the four other men stepped up to unload their balls as well. Copious amounts of cum was deposited into Jan's mouth as well as her face and breasts.

It made quite a sight.

I can't even imagine the quantity of cum she had swallowed, but never complained.

With the bukkake session over, the men dressed and left the room each thanking Jan for a great evening. In her current cum covered state, Jan acknowledged them with a shy smile and pursed her lips, blowing them an air kiss.

Availing herself to the bathroom, she rinsed off the coating that had been liberally applied by six guys and drain any remaining cum from her vagina.

Putting on only her miniskirt and heels, she shoved the mesh top and stockings into her bag, covering her bare breasts with my sports jacket.

That was some party!

I was so proud of Jan for her willingness to do some of the things she had never imagined.

With the party over, Reggie had the doorman summon the limo.

Jan fell asleep almost immediately on the ride back to our hotel. Reggie and I quietly agreed she surely needed the rest.

I woke her when we arrived back at our hotel, helped her out of the limo.

After thanking him for the Zoomanity show and for taking us to the private party, we bid Reggie a goodnight.

He laughed as he said, "I should thank Jan, she was the star of the party."

We all promised to stay in touch. As his limo was about to leave Reggie told me to expect a parting gift to arrive at the hotel in the morning. Be sure to get it before you checkout. I told him no gift was necessary but he just said, "I'm sure you and Jan will like it."

The next morning I checked with hotel front desk and sure enough there was an envelope waiting for me. In it was a note saying, "Thanks for two wonderful nights. I enjoyed your company but especially enjoyed Jan's. Enclosed please find a DVD of the complete session with Jan at our private club."

It turns out that the whole event had been secretly recorded. but I was ecstatic to hear it was.

I look forward to many happy hours viewing it with Jan.

I will never think of Las Vegas in the same way again!

12