Jasmine Gets a New Job (750 words)

Story Info
Jasmine uses her feminine wiles to go for a new job.
751 words
4.25
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
465 Followers

Jasmine was dressed to kill in a form fitting dress, stockings and heels. Her hair was elegantly up, as opposed to her usual down and looked more like she was clubbing as opposed to working in the office.

She appeared in the GM's doorway as he was packing up his desk and leaving for the day.

"Hi Jasmine," Scott said, "I'm just on my way out."

"I'm here to discuss the major account executive position that you just posted," Jasmine stated as she entered and pulled out a chair across from his desk.

"Not tonight, hon," he answered, "I've got to go meet my wife."

"Scott, settle down and look at me," she stated calmly but firm.

"Scott, this won't take long and needs to be handled now. Text your wife and tell her you'll be a little late." Jasmine instructed.

"But," Scott began to answer.

Jasmine interrupted, "No buts, trust me, women don't mind. We're appreciative when you think to text. Now do it."

Scott grabbed his phone and texted and sat behind his desk.

Jasmine didn't like that the desk blocked Scott's view of her, well specifically her legs, so she stood up and said, "Let's move over here; a more relaxing setting, and we're just talking."

She walked to a sitting area in the office with a chair, coffee table, and small sofa.

Scott followed, and as Jasmine took the sofa, he took the chair.

Jasmine crossed her legs, revealing her sexy stockings. She'd noticed that Scott had a thing for stockings a while back and had on occasion used this to have a little fun. She enjoyed flustering him sometimes.

She noticed his eyes drop to them as she asked him to explain the major accounts role to her.

"Well," he began, "It's our highest volume position; rather than making a lot of cold calls and hunting for leads, uh..."

He stopped momentarily as she let one of her heels dangle just enough to catch his eye.

"Rather than that, what?" she asked innocently, bringing his attention back to her face.

Now, Scott had known that Jasmine was good looking; honestly it was one of the reasons he hired her as a sales assistant in the first place, but looking at her now, he was a little surprised that she was this beautiful.

"Oh, yes, the major account rep calls on our biggest customers, generates repeat business, and ideally grows the accounts," he finished explaining.

"And it pays the best?" Jasmine asked.

"Indeed it does, just in volume alone the commissions are better than the standard account executive pay, plus bonuses." Scott clarified.

"And most of the clients are men?" she asked.

Scott thought about it and answered yes that he thought all were.

"That sounds great," she answered excitedly. She reached down to her tote bag and pulled out a bottle of bourbon and two glasses and began to pour a couple of drinks.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, "We can't drink in here. It's against company policy."

Jasmine knew he was a bourbon drinker so she gave a mischievous smile, "It's ok. Everyone's gone; it's just us." And she handed him one of the cups.

She sipped hers and he parroted her, as she knew he would.

"We're celebrating that I'm taking the job." She stated.

"Wait, wait," Scott said, "You don't have the experience, you're an assistant. I'll find a way to get you more exposure to clients, but major accounts isn't where you start."

He gave a quick gulp to his drink.

"I will, and it'll be fine, Scott, would you like me to tell you how?" she asked.

As she asked, she gave a slight nod so Scott subconsciously nodded as well.

She stood, picked up the bottle and refilled his drink and began , "Very well, I'm going to go and introduce myself to all of the clients personally. I'm going to be more of an in-person specialist than a phone sales person. Don't you think that's best?" she asked.

Scott agreed.

"I can read people," She placed her leg on the table allowing him to see the thigh highs. "I can see you've got a nylon fetish. With that I've gotten you to stay late, text your wife, break policy about drinking alcohol and lust after me. Do you think I'll have trouble getting guys to place orders?"

The next morning an announcement went out to the office that Jasmine had been named as the major accounts executive.

msgrant67
msgrant67
465 Followers