Jasmine Goes To A Trade Show (750)

Story Info
Jasmine uses stockings to seduce a new account
749 words
4.45
5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers

This week Jasmine was headed to a convention and certainly wasn't looking forward to spending multiple days on her feet in a small booth hoping potential clients stopped by, but that was pretty much what she expected.

Day one started out alright, though the guys stopping by her booth just to hit on her annoyed her. She was trying to balance a professional, yet sexy, look but was having trouble filtering out the party guys who were just there to have a good time from the ones who could potentially become clients, ideally clients with large billings for her.

She slyly learned where each guy worked and whether or not he had purchasing authority, then she shuffled the useless ones away and flirted a little with the ones she could make money off of. She'd research their companies and follow up soon enough.

While sending one guy on his way, she noticed another across the aisle watching her. She studied him via her peripheral vision without giving up the fact that she had noticed him. He was nerdy but kind of cute, and he was apparently shy since she could tell that was very interested but wasn't approaching.

During a lull in traffic, she perched herself on the side of her table and began fingering the straps of her heels. She shifted slightly and began slowly running her hand up her stocking.

Finally, she pushed her skirt up exposing the lacy top of her stocking momentarily.

Suddenly she turned her head and made direct eye contact with her fan, noticing that he was wearing a nametag from a company that would be a huge account and unbelievable win if she could get it.

He jolted as he was taken aback and began to turn red, but Jasmine softly smiled and put a finger over her lips as she mouthed "Shhh," and turned away.

A few minutes later she left her booth and walked away. She checked with a friend at another company and learned that this guy was the COO of his firm and signed off on all the deals.

Meanwhile her admirer strolled around a bit but soon returned to his vantage point.

Jasmine surprised him by approaching him from behind and speaking, "Hey there, what's on your mind?"

"NNNothing," he stammered as he turned around.

"Must be something," Jasmine teased as she winked, "And I think you were thinking about me; am I right?"

As he paused, face reddening, Jasmine knew she was right so she turned it up a little.

She leaned close and whispered, "It was my stockings, wasn't it? You like nylons, right?"

He was beginning to sweat but managed a small nod.

"Come with me," she said authoritatively, "You can help me with something."

She took his hand and lead him to the elevators; the next thing he knew, he was in her hotel room sitting on the end of the bed.

Jasmine eased out of her blouse and then expertly unhooked the buttons on her skirt, letting it drop to the floor.

The nerd's eyes widened and the tent in his crotch expanded as Jasmine stood there in a black satin merry widow corset and matching stockings. She began slowly rolling a stocking off and then gently let it fall against his cheek and arms. She felt him tingling as the hairs on his arms stood up.

"Let's get you more comfortable," she said as her hands undid his belt, then pants.

He raised his ass as she tugged his pants down, freed his cock from his underwear and wrapped the stocking around it.

She gave a few light strokes and then placed his hand around his stocking-covered cock.

"You stroke it, baby," she instructed, "I'll model other lingerie; then you can tell me which is the sexiest. I want to look good tomorrow at the show."

He sweated and stroked as she removed her other stocking and replaced it with a white set. She turned her back as the corset fell and again added a white one as she faced him again.

"Does this one do anything for you?" she asked, replacing his hand with hers and stroking furiously.

"God, yes!" he exclaimed as he shot his load.

"Great," she answered as she kissed, then licked his ear. She explained that tomorrow she'd where his favorite and that he could come back in the morning, after dropping his current vendor and could sign up with her while they played some more.

msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers