Jasmine Goes To A Trade Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine convinces a reluctant prospect.
2.5k words
4.67
4.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers

This story is a continuation of "Jasmine Goes To A Trade Show (750)"

____________________________________

The next morning Herb knocked on Jasmine's hotel door around 9:00 in the morning. Jasmine was nearly ready for the day and answered the door with a smile.

"Hey there, I was hoping it was you," she flirted. "Ready to switch that account of yours over to me?"

He grimaced, "Uh, I'm not sure; I mean, I don't think I can. Some of the guys told me that your pricing may be higher than what we're paying."

"Pricing isn't everything, you know, there's the hands on service you get from a firm like ours," she emphasized "hands on" though there was little doubt that he was already thinking about that.

He tried to appease her, "I know, I just might need some time."

Jasmine pouted, "I'm sorry, I guess I just thought it was your decision. I didn't realize you couldn't make a change. I hope I didn't get you in trouble."

She knew that he could make the change but thought by doubting him, he'd react.

And he did, "I can, I'm the COO; I just need to be sure,"

"Ok, well let me know if I can help with anything," she replied with a wink, "I hope I see you around."

He remained standing there as she started to release the door, and she knew she had him.

So she pushed it back open saying, "Is there anything else you wanted?"

She leaned down and whispered, "Because if there is, now would be the time to ask."

"Could you, I mean, could we play again?" he almost pleaded.

"You want to play with me again?" she teased.

"Are you sure that's wise? I mean, you know I want your business, and I might be more than you can handle."

He nodded nervously, "I can handle it."

"Are you sure? I mean really, really sure?" she asked as she began stroking his hair and ear.

He quickly nodded again.

"Say please," she instructed.

"Please, Jasmine," he responded.

Her smile widened as she took his hand and lead him inside, "Well them, of course we can."

He moved toward the bed but she halted him and said to wait a second. She picked up her stockings from the counter and sat on the end of the bed.

She looked up at him and said, "Let's start off differently today, you'll help me with my stockings."

After he gave a puzzled look, she continued, "Kneel here, and take these stockings."

She motioned to the floor in front of her with a foot, and he got on his kneels and took the stockings.

"Now roll them on my legs, honey, slowly, though, I want them smooth and straight," she instructed.

She crossed her legs and let him caress each one as he rolled them on, along the way she had him stop, roll them down and reposition them from time to time. It served no real purpose other them turning him on more and more, which of course was the point.

As he straightened the lace at the top of each one his hands and face were mere inches from her pussy, but each time he began to look, she scolded him teasingly, "Not yet, honey, it's still playtime."

Eventually her stockings were done, and she stood.

She gave her next orders, "Now lay on the bed and I'll be right back."

He happily took his place and a minute or two later she emerged from the other room in her corset, stockings and heels.

"You're not undressed?" she asked, knowing that she hadn't told him to do so.

"Are you ready to stop?" she continued, knowing full well that he wasn't.

He looked panicked, "No, no, I'll do it, hang on."

"Shhh," she said while placing her hand on his chest to prevent him getting up. "Relax, I'll take care of it."

She then slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt, than his pants, making sure to graze his cock and balls with her hands as she pulled them off.

Once he was on the bed naked, she quickly removed the stockings that he had so carefully put on just minutes earlier and began to wrap one around his wrist.

"What are?" he began to question.

But she interrupted as she moved to his other wrist with the other stocking, "We're just going to make sure you don't, you know, take matters into your own hands. Yesterday, you almost jacked yourself off after all."

She had told him to do that, but he wasn't going to argue at this point.

She leaned across his body and as he fixated on the breast hanging in his face, she took his hand and tied the other end of the stocking around the bedpost. She then fully straddled him, rubbing his dick with her pussy but not letting it in as her silk panties blocked him.

While he was distracted by that, she tied the other hand to its post as well.

When she stood, he fully realized that he was laying on the bed with his hands tied to the headboard.

"Jasmine," he was a little concerned and asked, "What are we doing? I'm not sure I like this."

She strolled around the bed and had picked up a feather.

She began rubbing the feather up his bare legs and then on the soft underside of his cock, followed by the tip.

His cock was at full attention as she played with the feather on it.

She placed her other hand gently on his nipple and, as he shivered, whispered, "Don't worry; I'm sure you like it."

She bent down and kissed the nipple and then licked it.

She then stood and walked out of the room. Herb heard the sink running.

Jasmine was soaking a washcloth in cold water, and when that was done, she set it aside and switched the water to hot. After filling the sink with hot water she tossed a bottle of baby oil into it, picked up the wash cloth and went back to the bedroom.

As she wrapped the cold washcloth around the dick, she felt it getting smaller.

"What are you doing?" Herb asked uncomfortably.

Jasmine looked at him sternly and said, "We're playing, like you asked, would you like me to stop?"

"No, but do what you were doing before please?" he pleaded.

"All in good time, hun, I promise," she responded.

She left the cold towel in place and went to her dresser, returning with her phone and a ruler.

Herb was now even more nervous.

"Wait," he said as Jasmine removed the cloth and took a picture.

He continued to plead and shake, trying to avoid the camera, but Jasmine just smiled at him and continued taking pics of his dick, his face, his small dick next to the ruler and anything else she could think of.

"Just a little something so that I can remember this, Herb," she said.

"But you're measuring it at its smallest, and if you show people," Herb began.

"If I show people you'll be humiliated?" she finished his sentence for him.

"Then I suppose you better make sure I don't want to show anyone." She clarified.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Maid service," a voice exclaimed.

"One minute," Jasmine said back.

"Should we let her in?" Jasmine asked a horrified Herb.

"Please, No," he answered.

"Are you sure? Jasmine teased some more, "She may be into this," she added raising an eyebrow.

"No, please; just send her away" he answered.

"Very well," Jasmine shrugged "but it may be your loss; you maybe could have had both me and a cute little maid."

Jasmine picked up Herb's shirt and pants, and after removing the phone and wallet, put on her robe and answered the door.

She told the maid, "We won't be needing service today, but thank you."

And as the maid nodded, Jasmine asked, "But could you please have these clothes cleaned and returned?"

"Of course, ma'am, but they won't be back until tomorrow," The maid clarified.

Jasmine agreed that was fine, closed the door and headed back to the sink.

Herb heard this and called out, "Wait, I need my clothes. I have meetings." But the door had already closed and the maid, along with his clothes, was gone.

She didn't answer but emerged again in the bedroom without her robe, but with the now warm bottle of baby oil.

As she began dripping it on herb's inner thighs, she began rubbing it in with her free hand. She then switched to his balls and dripped the oil across his cock.

"Herb, your clothes are gone, so you're my plaything for the next 24 hours; I thought you'd like that." She told him

"Now let's get your little cock back ready to play some more," she whispered.

She gently rubbed the oil around and let her fingers softly dance around his cock.

"Oh my," she giggled, "You're beginning to leak a little, Herb. Maybe I should stop?"

"No, no, please keep going." He exclaimed.

Jasmine responded, "But I thought you mentioned something about meetings and needing to leave."

Her fingers were stroking up and down, but not gripping, so while he couldn't be more aroused, there was a slim chance of him reaching a climax.

He ignored her comment. "Oh God," he exclaimed, "I've never been this hard."

Jasmine removed her fingers and traced them down his thigh and calf as she walked to the end of the bed and picked up his phone.

She took a few steps back towards his head as her hand glided up his body again, this time coming to rest on his chest as her fingers began teasing his nipples.

She could tell this was creating an erotic sensation as he shifted and gave a quiet moan.

"What's your passcode, honey?" She asked, then explained, "I'll send some texts that you're tied up and won't be making these meetings."

"Oh, no, don't worry about that, just untie one of my hands and I'll do it," he responded.

She leaned over him while pinching one of his nipples, and said, "I think we both know that you're in no position to say 'no' to me right now."

He gasped during the quick, but slightly painful pinch.

Jasmine released it as she put her lips on his and traced his lips with her tongue before letting it enter his mouth.

"Now one more time, Herb," she asked as she pulled back up. "What's the passcode?"

"1134," he answered.

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

"Very good, now who are these meetings with?" she asked.

As he told her, she found them in his contacts & zipped off a text that he was tied up and wouldn't be making it.

Now she sat on his chest, one leg on each side placing herself inches from his face.

She then laid down & stretched out, placing her legs over his and rubbing his cock against her panties while kissing him some more.

She was rocking his cock, but pulling away and slowing down if she felt he may be getting close.

Out of his sight, she reached a hand down and slipped it in and out of her, and then placed it, now wet, on his face, tracing his lips and letting the smell overwhelm him.

"I want you now," he said, "so badly."

"I know, honey, and I'd love to give myself to you, but I just can't," she answered.

"What? Why not?" he asked as he tried furiously to rub harder against her.

She adeptly moved in rhythm to his movements, though, easily keeping his cock away from her.

"I just can't trust you, Herb, I'm sorry," she replied sincerely.

"You did tell me you'd switch your account over, and then changed your mind, right? So I think you just want me for a playmate," She explained.

"I'll switch it, I promise," he said quickly, "Just please let me cum."

"Oh, Herb," she cooed, "I really, really want to, but how can I believe you? It wasn't even 24 hours ago that you lied to me."

"I'm sorry, I know, but I won't, I mean I will switch, please believe me." He pleaded.

"Well," she pretended to consider, "You do seem sincere."

He quickly agreed. "I am, I am, I promise,"

She sat up on him and let him see that she was pulling a string on her hips. As she did a knot came undone, and her panties fell away.

His eyes widened as she repositioned and took his cock in her hands and began rubbing it across her opening.

"Walk me through what you need to do to switch, honey. Tell me who you'll need to text, e-mail, or call, and how long it will take to get it in motion." She commanded.

When he hesitated, she quickly decided to use positive reinforcement rather than negative, and she slipped just the tip of his cock into her.

"Did you not hear me, honey?" she asked as if she was surprised that he wasn't answering.

"Yes, yes, well I need to tell my assistant Angela, then tell Michael in purchasing; it can be quick. Then cancel all future orders with our current vendor but Michael can handle that." He explained.

Jasmine sat up again but slid him in all the way in as she did so.

She picked up his phone and went to his e-mail and confirmed the recipients that he had just gone over with her, and had him dictate exactly what each e-mail should say as she typed and sent them, all the while slowly moving up and down on him.

When done she sat the phone down and smiled at him. "You're good with this, right? She teased. "You want me to finish?"

"Yes, please Jasmine, I've never needed to cum so badly," he answered.

Jasmone nodded and leaned down for a kiss as she began fully pumping for the first time.

He quickly exploded into her as she laughed, "Herb, you didn't last at all, honey, surely you wanted more."

Herb felt amazing but was depressed that she laughed at him.

"I can do better," he said, "Let's go again."

"I can't right now; I need to make an appearance at my booth downstairs; I'd ask you to come, but you don't have any clothes." She teased. "You just wait here and we'll play again when I get back,"

Herb wasn't crazy about this idea as he'd miss the trade show, but he knew he had no clothes, and he desperately wanted to play again so he agreed.

Jasmine left the bed and rinsed off and had got dressed.

As she headed to the door, she said, "I'll just take your wallet and phone so you don't get any bad ideas about trying to call someone to help you leave. And remember, even if you do manage to untie yourself and use the hotel phone to call someone, that would make me sad, and a sad account rep like me might send those pics I took to all of your contacts."

She made a sad face, and Herb said, "No, Jasmine... Please,"

"Don't worry, Herb, just be here and there's no problem." She concluded as she slipped out of the hotel room leaving him behind, naked and tied to the bed.

msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers