Jasmine in Spring

Story Info
Our second meeting.
2.3k words
4.57
906
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and I reflexively took half a step toward my desk. Jamming a hand between two files to pause my search, I stretched out and lifted the receiver - cursing whatever doomed situation had found it's way onto the other end of the line. My anxiety faded quickly as I was greeted by a familiar voice.

"John? It's Dana." said the woman. "I've got a small favor to ask."

"If I can I will." came my reply, and I meant it. After all, Dana lived only two houses down and sooner or later I'd be asking her for something. That's just how things work in a small town. Besides, the last thing I wanted was to dampen any amount of trust I'd earned from her. Honestly, I knew I couldn't say no. Not now. I took a quick breath and prepared for the worst. Plumbing? Electrical? Oh no... a loan?

Dana spoke again. "Would you care to give Jasmine a ride home from soccer practice this evening? I'm afraid I just won't be able..."

"Of course." I cut her off before she could explain the circumstance. After a few closing sentences I gently placed the receiver back in its resting place. "Fuck." I thought aloud. I took a slow deliberate breath and massaged the bridge of my nose with my thumb and forefinger. I tossed the file folder onto the cabinet, slid the drawer shut and stared at the dark wood paneling that lined the back wall of my office. Jasmine. I haven't thought of anything but Jasmine for a solid week. Her playful smile, her athletic ass and thighs, the way her fingers expertly worked my belt, buttons and zipper. Her sweet voice whispering "Cum inside me." Her young frame trembling helplessly in my arms. The thoughts had consumed my every waking hour. She assured me that she wouldn't tell anyone, that she was fine with what we'd done and she was glad she'd done it with me. It felt strange to put so much trust in someone half my age but I didn't have much of a choice in the matter. What happened, happened and I just had to accept the reality of it all. Did she seduce me? Did I push her too far? Did I seduce her? I wanted to believe it didn't matter and maybe it didn't but I spent the next few minutes trying to predict the future anyway. Soon I'd be alone with her again.

We hadn't spoken since that night which gave me a sense of security. Maybe what she said was true, that she could keep our secret. I wanted her so badly... I needed to feel that excitement again. That sheer force of shocking life-energy: a feeling that I'd almost forgotten, awakened by her and rushed to the surface with such dizzying speed I worried it would fade just as fast, moving beyond me. But no, it was still there, aching. I reached down and quickly adjusted my cock, aiming it down my leg and relieving the strain of it attempting to rend my denim. "Fuck." Thinking aloud again, I fingered my shirt pocket for a cigarette all the while regretting that I'd quit a month ago.

I tried to pass the rest of the day like any other, booking calls, paying invoices, ultimately failing to occupy myself with anything besides thoughts of Jasmine. I planned for a million different scenarios but I knew deep down what I'd do. I'd pretend nothing happened. With any luck maybe she'd catch a ride with a friend or her practice would be canceled. I glanced out the window anticipating a picturesque Spring day but hoping for storm clouds. What am I running from? I thought. I wanted her but I didn't know how to handle the responsibility of having her. Much less having her again. We were so different. She had her whole life in front of her. If anyone found out about us, my life would be over. All of it. The houses, the cars, the early retirement down the drain. And for what? For the enkindled reminder that I was alive and I was excitedly uncertain of anything for the first time in as long as I could remember.

My mind was racing. I checked my watch and knocked back a bit of coffee that had cooled hours ago. Moments later I was staring at myself in the Men's Room. I washed my hands, splashed cool water on my face. And took a quick inventory of the things I'd accomplished that day. Following a routine was futile of course, after the call from Dana I'd all but resigned to tackling my 'MUST DO' list. If I'd left anything unattended to, I could work it out in the morning.

I grabbed my keys and decided to leave the office a few minutes early. Maybe a little time in the car alone with some music would clear my head. I started my car and switched on the AC. Next, I popped a cassette in the player from a hot, new UK group called Sade. I closed my eyes and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. When the first track was over, I checked for storm clouds again and put the car in drive.

Around 15 minutes later I was at Jasmine's soccer field. She was waving goodbye to two other players when I arrived. Her chestnut hair pulled back in a ponytail whipped over her shoulder as she turned and quickly began to jog across the parking lot. I re-adjusted myself and turned Sade down a bit. Jasmine gripped the passenger door handle and leaned backward to open it. Our eyes met as she tossed her bag into the floor and hopped in. Wordlessly, she heaved the door closed and clasped the seatbelt across her shoulder and waist. "Hey there. Ready to go home?" I said as put the car in drive.

"Sure." Jasmine's voice was soft but cheerful. I watched her slender fingers scrape a few strands of hair from her ruddy cheek and place them gently behind her left ear.

"How was practice?" I asked. She ignored the question and scooted in her seat to face me as I concentrated on driving.

"Lets do it again." She softly demanded. The words somehow sounding spontaneous and rehearsed at the same time. I was instantly hard, my cock straining, throbbing and rigid. I gripped the steering wheel tightly and merged into traffic. I could feel her anticipating my response. I swallowed hard and thought about questioning her. I wanted to protect her, to make sure she knew what she was saying and what it meant and what it could mean for the both of us. Then I came to my senses. Any questioning could trigger doubt and derail her... I needed her. I decided to give in.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I grinned at her and she smiled sweetly back. "Let's go someplace private, ok?" Jasmine sat up and turned to look out over the dashboard towards the road.

"Ok." she said, and nodded slowly.

In a matter of minutes we were back at my office. I knew the receptionist would be leaving immediately after me as she always does so the place would be totally empty. I pulled around behind the building into the vacant lot and parked near the rear entrance. A wooded area wrapped around the south side of the property offering more seclusion. Progressing through this scenario - one of the myriad I had imagined in great detail earlier in the day - the next step would be getting inside to my office. A cover story would be easy enough to whip up on the very unlikely chance we would need it: I'd forgotten an important file or disk and Jasmine needed to use the restroom anyway so, here we are. Easy as that.

I heard Jasmine's seatbelt click loose and wind back up into its plastic housing. My finger was on the unlock switch when Jasmine hooked her thumbs under her shorts and lifted her hips. Pressing her shoulders backward into the seat, she slipped out of her shorts and panties in one motion. She must've kicked her cleats off on the drive over. Abandoning the plan of going inside, I reached across her and gripped her under the right knee with my left hand. I curled my right arm under her and scooped her into my lap. I pulled the lever near the floor on my left and leaned my seat back as far as it would go. Jasmine came with me, following me down and pressing her lips against mine. We kissed as I slid my palms up her firm smooth thighs and onto her ass. She allowed herself a short gasp as I squeezed her bare ass, completely palming her in my hands. We continued to kiss, her forearms resting on my chest, my hands all over her thighs, ass and back.

I gripped her sides and pulled her higher. Pushing her jersey and sportsbra up with the tips of my fingers, I found a nipple and sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to bite her, eat her, consume her. I wanted every square inch of her skin and hair in my mouth, I felt like I was losing control. Thoughts of being inside her again invaded every aspect of my mind. She panted and whimpered as I sucked at her breasts, her small hands in my hair, pulling me in. I slipped my hands under her thighs and between us. I loosened my belt just enough to slide my jeans down to finally free my aching cock. Jasmine immediately hopped backward onto my thighs and looked down. Seizing a moment of clarity, I switched the power on, rolled the windows down a little and glanced around.

My palms were on Jasmine's thighs as she explored my cock with her soft hands. She stared at it, mouth agape as she stroked the full length up and down slowly. I watched her hands. Her short, unpainted nails, her tiny thumb not quite wrapping around me. I sighed at the sight of her skin against mine.. as she stroked me a droplet of clear, slick precum formed and shimmered, threatening to spill over my puffy, firm cockhead. "Jasmine." I said. Our eyes locked. "Put me inside you. Just like we did before." She nodded slowly and scooted back up. I shivered as her trim bush tickled my sensitive frenulum. She looked around quickly before leaning down onto my chest.

Wrapping her hand around the base of my thick shaft, she positioned herself and guided me against her wet, delicate pussy. Putting more weight in her hips, she angled to the side just slightly and I felt the head of my cock sink inside her. Her tightness and warmth immediately intoxicating me. She pushed her forehead into my chest and moaned loudly. Gently grasping her wrists, I tucked her arms in-between us, and held her tightly with my own arms wrapped around her. With my left palm, I held her head closely - securing her cheek to my chest. I took two deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling slowly. Lifting my hips I pushed deep into Jasmine, her tightness fighting against me but losing. She let out a high-pitched squeal as I pushed my full length inside, stretching her, filling her. I hugged her tightly and stroked deep inside again slowly, now she pushed down... her wet, young pussy squeezed around my cock, accepting me fully. Now coated in her wetness, I began to pump into her a little faster. She pulled her knees up into my sides and began a rhythm of her own. I loosened my hold on her and she raised up, pushing her hands into the seat at my sides.

I palmed her breasts and squeezed them softly as she fucked her innocent pussy up and down on my rigid cock. She pushed her hips hard into mine, forcing every inch of my cock inside her over and over relentlessly. She panted and moaned as I lifted my hips to match her rhythm. "That.. feels so..good.." Jasmine managed. Her eyes were closed and she squinched them tightly each time she forced the last inch inside. Unable to resist, I pinched her nipples lightly, one breast in each hand tugging them as she bounced in my lap. "I th..ink I'm goingtocum." Jasmine gasped.

"Do it, baby... just let it feel good." I'm not sure how I put the words together, my mind and body were on autopilot. My eyes glazed over with lust as I pretended to be in command of my actions. Jasmine slowed and began to grind herself against me. Her body fully encasing mine, forcing my cock as deep as possible and holding it there. I felt her warm pussy tighten around me and she began to moan between short, shallow breaths. Her body stiffened and she fell against me once more, still moaning loudly into my shirt. I pumped into her as she came, soaking my balls with her pure, glistening essence. She moaned and whimpered uncontrollably now, her reality temporarily shattered.

I pushed deeply into her, planting my cock exactly where it needed to be. My vision blurred and my ears rang slightly. My abdominal muscles tensed and I felt the deep trembling under my balls as my pelvic floor contracted rapidly. Every apprehension and rational thought detonated at once as I closed my eyes tightly and launched thick streams of hot cum deep inside Jasmine's nubile body. I was still seeing stars when I realized I may have been holding her too tightly. She was breathing a little deeper now, her lips at my ear.

"...fuck." she thought aloud.