All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 02'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You blew it

Complete ignorance saying she should be naked for 30seconds before entering the home. No slave owner or blackmailer would risk a mark by risking arrest. You don't give your victim a risk that would cause you to lose them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humiliate Jasmine mote!

Or Nic could call black man who was spurned by Jasmine for a date in high school and he will start Jasmine's training with a discipline spanking on ass to break down her boundaries towards blacks before teaching her the art of proper cocksucking a huge black cock before being bred with millions of potent Black sperm. Plus having her secretary teach her the art of properly sating a woman with a blushing red face from repeating slaps on the face to correct errors in technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good, but I prefer the MC Versions of the story rather than how somebody who is so dumb can get to be placed so highly at 28 just to come crashing down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 1 had such great potential, don’t waste it!

Openly jas stories always seemed to be grounded in reality, that was what made them so hot. Is freikörperkultur acceptable wherever this is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh good fun but dissappointly fake

So Nicoloette want the slut jasmine to be in jail? Then, no more slave

ssmjfl18ssmjfl18over 5 years ago
Um... wtf?

And Jasmine's husband isn't going to wonder why his wife is suddenly running around the house stark naked? or sitting with her legs wide open? or sunbathing nude? or quitting her job without discussing with him? or not sitting in her favourite chair (let's face it, every person has their usual/favourite chair in every room)?

The level of suspension of disbelief required is getting too high as this story proceeds. At some point, it's just easier for Jasmine to say, "Either my husband will believe me or he won't, but taking that risk is worth it." And it's hard to believe that she isn't there already with how quickly Nicolette has escalated things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid

She's committing multiple felonies and ripping off her husband so he maybe didn't find out she cheated? Idiotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it! More please!

This has been a great story so far. You seem to have a very good grasp of emotional cadence and it is well portrayed. Character development and backstory is comparatively shallow, but I appreciate diving hard and fast into the humiliation proper. It reminds me a little of one of my favorite stories about a girl being blackmailed by her friends over her illicit relations with a teacher (the title escapes me).

I hope you keep at it, and enlarge the sphere of control to include more strangers (or, hopefully, people who Jasmine knows!). I love how the husband is almost involved now.

Evidently, some will disagree with me. But, to each his own. The fact that this is 100% fictional and impossible in the real world is, to me, part of why this is so captivating. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up!

Screw everyone that wants porn to be “based in reality”... it is erotic literature. This work is sexy, so keep it up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's a bit boring and unrealistic, I know it's fiction but would be nice if it was half plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jasmine deserves this

If she wasn’t such a bitch to that other woman none of this would be happening to her. This isn’t revenge it’s karma. Keep it up and serve it to Jasmine hard and cold!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
401 Followers
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES