All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 11'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hooray, Jasmine is back!

Been waiting for the continuation of one of the best written humiliation series on Literotica.

The style of writing is very compelling; it has a sense of sarcastic humor in shaming the main character while not getting too dark. The descriptive detail given in each scene is exceptional.

Readers should take into consideration that this is fictional erotica not a serious novel. A simple internet search will list numerous sites that show public nudity: NIP, FTV girls, ENF, and many others. These girls are not arrested or rejected; most people react positively. If the story took place in the Middle East then the nudity definitely would be a problem, but it doesn't. For those who do not like public nudity and humiliation stories then maybe they should read something else.

I welcome the return and look forward to more of this very enjoyable series.

Kaban55Kaban55almost 4 years ago
Отлично

Очень неплохо, с возвращением

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

The last scene was a little confusing though. It seems like Jasmine was being forced to do or say those things by Nicolette like begging to work naked, but it got a little bit unclear as compared to the earlier scenes where the instructions (in Jasmine’s memory) were in bold. Otherwise, why would she do or say those things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great addition to the series

The return of this series made my day. I would like to see Maurica really put Jasmine in her place during training. I love how Nicolette's instructions always push the boundaries of Jasmine's degradation. Maybe Xavier can get a city permit to allow Jasmine's nudity in public so she can take the bus again.

In reference to the comment on getting arrested. Public nudity is actually permitted in several US jurisdictions. For example San Francisco permits public nudity and Portland, Oregon has nude events such as naked bike rides. Also nudity on private property is permitted inn most cases.

Creativity is more important than absolute adherence to realistic expectations. Everything shouldn't be taken so seriously; perhaps someone might be better served by reading a dictionary to expand his/her vocabulary.

Hope Jasmine continues going down the rabbit hole of shame especially in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So stupid

Just inane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

For the Anonymous commenter who said "This is fucking ridiculous," I wish I could like or upvote your comment.

I keep reading this story, but only so I can laugh at how stupidly ridiculous it's getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth the Wait

Keep embarrassing Jasmine. These stories never fail to keep me entertained.

Thanks for continuing one of my all time favorite series.

I just wish there was more.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pls continue

for me it's a good story.

If you don't like it or you find it insane, stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this humiliation story

I read this story before reading the previous chapters. Now I can't wait to go back and read the rest. I would like to see Nicolette as a respected executive further disparage her former rival during the workday.

In regard to some of the troll comments this story isn't any more ridiculous than 90% of the other stories on this site. Yet it is one of the best written humiliation stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realism?

I saw a comment on a previous chapter about how the plainly fictional aspect of the storyline made the story not just more interesting but actually more desirable, and I couldn't agree more.

I love the sarcasm and humor in humiliating Jasmine. It brings across her overall helplessness, while at the same time making it clear that this is a mere erotic fantasy (since in real life, nobody would ever be this daft or powerless, right?) It's like watching a comedy, a good one, and enjoying it

mangopeachmangopeachalmost 4 years ago
i just really luv this story a lot

luv the humiliation. i want it to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenged

Would like to see jasmine get revenge against Xavier and Nicolette

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great great great!

One of the best stories out here, Keep going!

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just wish I was Jasmine sir ....

love jackie

Jacqueline.grainger@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, the stuttering from Jasmine is really, really bad and detracts greatly from the story. We get that she is overcome with humiliation but this does nothing to stop her. This whole chapter was one lost bit of reading. There was nothing about the walk to the store to get some candy with no money, nor how did she get home without waking up Owen. The only good thing was the whole conversation with the Uber driver however he should have driven her to the police station instead of work. Nicollete releases the stuff and she goes to jail for quite some time for blackmailing Jasmine. Hopefully the trainwreck will sort itself out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES