All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 19'

by SlaveGirl926

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
en1gmat1cen1gmat1cover 1 year ago

Wow, what a nice Christmas present!!

I especially loved the ending of this chapter (nice symmetry with the original story beginning).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OpenlyJas and Jasminetanme were 2 of my favourite authors. I was delighted to find out someone was continuing the story, but your choice of turning Jasmine’s husband into one of her thoughtless tormentors and Nicolette into basically another spineless bimbo ruins so many possibilities for what could have been. I will continue reading for sure if this is not actually the end of the line, although it seems like it indeed is since it is difficult to imagine Jasmine actually feeling humiliated when she has nothing to lose + the physical abuse (slapping) is just overboard.

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh dear anon, there’s always something to lose. There’s always more. Always. :)

As for the slapping, I don’t find it too much, I’ve only wrote a tiny portion of it from my fetish. :)

Like I said in the previous chapter, this book will have 26 chapters. (13 from Jasminetanme, 13 from me(for now.))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't see this twist in the original. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice plot twist, but what happened to references to the piercings. It's as if they have disappeared. I hope you will bring them back and maybe a tattoo or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveGirl926@SlaveGirl926
Just a 23 year old Slave girl writing my stories. I love writing humiliation and exhibitionism stories since that's what i love in real life too. Please vote and comment accordingly since I get depressed and stop writing when I receive a bad rating or comment. Feel free to c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES