Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've grown into such a fine beautiful little slut, Jizzmine." Jeremy said and I bowed to him. "I'm sorry, Sir. Please punish me, Sir."

"Alright. Your punishment will be to be completely naked at your previous workplace, college and neighborhood." Jeremy said and I was horrified.

"Remember not to run, resist or reject any man." Adrain reminded me.

"Just try your best to enjoy it. You're a horny slut after all!!" Xavier added in.

"Y-Yes Sir.. Yes Sir and Yes Sir.." I replied. ><

"Alright. Sign this." Jeremy handed me a contract but Adrain spanked my butt and said "Do you dare to read it? Don't you dare to read it!! You're just a slave. Just sign it, you slut!!"

"Y-Yes Sir." I quickly signed the contract and gave my thumbprint as before Adrain carved into my butt with his spankings.

"Just so all of you and especially you, Jizzmine, knows... This contract states that if you failed to earn a total of 20 thousand US dollars for us in a month, you will be sold away to Afghanistan where you will be completely naked and become a slave to those hot dessert men. So good luck to you, Jizzmine." Jeremy explained and I got so scared that I trembled in fear as my pussy leaked out my juices.

Adrain shouted "Look at her pussy! It's completely wet!!" Everyone looked and laughed at me. "She's really looking forward to be a naked dessert slave."

"Just send her there already!!"

"What a horny slut!!"

Lots of laughter from the men as I cried in shame of my horny pussy. Jeremy shoved the dildo inside my horny pussy and turned the switch on. "Now you will walk around in public and advertise yourself babe."

"N-No.. Please no.." I begged. I got manhandled into a white translucent dress and sent out of the nightclub!

----

As I walked alone with my hands cuffed behind my back in the red light district with my translucent white mini dress, a man came to me and asked "How much?"

"Huh?" I didn't understand his question and I got slapped in the face by him. "HOW MUCH TO PAY YOU FOR SEX?!" He shouted and I replied... "Nothing.. Sir.. I am.. am.. am.. free of charge... sir.."

"Really?" The man asked before he groped my boobs.

"Yes Sir.. Really. Just fuck me whenever you want.. Sir."

With one hand massaging my boobs, his other hand lifted up my dress and exposed my wet pussy in public!! "N-No!! Not here!!" I shouted and every passerby turned to stare at me. "Didn't you say whenever I wanted to? You lying bitch!!"

"Take off your pantie.. wait.. you aren't wearing any!! Hahaha!! You fucking slut!!" The man laughed at me as he started to finger my horny pussy. "N-No!! Ahh!!" It didn't take long for me to orgasm as I was already very horny.

"Take it off, baby!" The man said and removed my dress despite me not wanting to. I got naked in public as the man fucked my pussy and massaged my boobs!!

After he came inside my pussy, I was left naked without my clothes in the alley. My hands were cuffed behind my back and I had a choker around my neck with a bell on it. I cried to myself for accommodating to everyone so far but I had reached my limits. I professed my love towards to sky for my Master Owen before falling asleep.

When I felt my boobs being massaged, I woke up and struggled when a shadow massaged my boobs!! "Ah! N-No! Stop it!"

"Heh heh heh.. Free meat available!! Come join me, boys!!" The shadow spoke and I saw lots of shadows coming towards me as I slowly walked on my knees away from them.

"N-No.. Please don't.. Please!! Oh my god!! AHH!! NOO!!" I begged and screamed before I got gang molested and raped in public.

One of them made a joke out of me by saying "The bell ringing on her neck means she's excited and happy!!"

First, I got my anus smelt and licked. Secondly, my pussy got licked and I moaned out loud. Thirdly, my hair got pulled and my face got slapped. Finally, I got fucked over and over again as I orgasmed multiple times in pleasure and happiness.

I was drenched in cum when the gang of male strangers left after having their way with me. I tried to find my dildo but couldn't find it. My Nipple and clit vibe got turned on and I moaned loudly as I struggled to get up from the floor.

"Where are you? Come out!! I can feel.. ah.. feel it!! AHH!! Come on out!!" I shouted and no one came out. I knew someone was nearby as my nipple and clit vibes continued to vibrate and teased me. I got up and walked around the dark alley as I didn't want to walk naked in the public and be caught and used by strangers.

Suddenly, my collar electrocuted my neck and I screamed in pain. There was nothing I could do other than scream as I fell to my knees and my face smashed onto the ground. I didn't know that my childhood friend, Jeremy had installed this feature. I could be shocked and be rendered helpless and available by the members of the public that visited the porn website?! No....... ><

I blinked my eyes in horror as I saw a few boots and shoes coming for me. They pulled my hair up and slapped my face to wake me up before fingering my horny pussy. "N-No!! Stop it!!" I begged as I struggled helplessly and the men laughed.

I happily moaned out loud as I orgasmed hard with their fingers in my wet pussy and hands on my boobs as I knelt on the ground. "Are you Jizzmine? The horny and slutty porn star?" They asked and I nodded my head slowly. I was exhausted.

They laughed before pulling my hair and slapped my face multiple times while laughing and cheering. "Let's bring her to the shopping mall for some arcade fun!!"

"N-No wait!! I'm naked!! Please stop!! Ah!" I got slapped in the face as the men dragged my hair to the nearby shopping mall.

"So this is Jizzmine.. How lovely!" The security officer said before allowing us entry. The men dragged my hair into the cargo lift and I found myself on the highest floor of the shopping mall. "Go say hi to every man you see, baby! Start with him!!" I looked up and saw an oversized plump man but I'm not being mean.. I was thankful since I had to say hi to him and not one of my former boyfriends.. ><

"H-Hello Sir." I said.

"WoAh! What the fuck? Why are you naked?"

"I am a slave and a porn star.. My name is Jizzmine. Nice to meet you, Sir."

"Come on! Touch her breasts man!!" The men encouraged him.

"It's fine. I'm married as you can see." The man showed us his wedding ring.

"A man just rejected you... You need to be punished, Jizzmine." They said out loud and I apologized, "I'm really sorry sir.. please punish me.."

When we got to the arcade, there were a group of 18 to 19 year old males in their uniform. "N-No.. Please don't do this to me.." I begged but I got spanked on my butt and slapped in the face. "Behave yourself Jizzmine. Do you want us to refund the money?!"

The final nail in the coffin was when they asked "Do you want to disappoint your Master Owen?!"

"H-How did you know about that?" I asked.

"I am a V.I.P. You slut. Now go and say hello to the guys!!"

"Y-Yes Sir.."

I walked naked towards the young men and one of them shouted when he saw me "LOOK!! NAKED GIRL!!"

"Ha-Ha-Hello..." I said. "Nice to.. m-m-meet you...." I was completely blushing in shame as I greeted the group of male strangers. "M-My name.. my name.., my name is Jizzmine.. I.. I am.. erm.. I am a p-porn star and a... a.. a sex.. sex slave.. Sir..... P-Please have sex with.. with.. m-me.. Sir.. Fuck... Fuck me.. P-Please fuck m-me... Sir.."

The men handling my naked available body laughed out loud before those strangers cheered for me.. >< I felt so horny and I shamefully orgasmed in front of all of them.

The games began after my handcuffs were removed from my wrists. First I had to score above 100 in the basketball game or I will have sex outside the mall. When I scored a 122, the men told me that my reward was to be fucked in the handicap toilet.. ><

I followed the men as they dragged my hair and rubbed my butt to the handicap toilet for my reward sex. Then, they brought my naked available body back out and to the arcade.

'Find the difference' game with 2 photos. I was back in my handcuffs behind my back so I had to kiss the 5 differences. Even though I had found the last one, I couldn't kiss it properly and I failed the game.

The result was having sex with me sitting on top of the male stranger aka new friend in the arcades. The man pulled out and came onto my face before kissing me.

12