Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 08

Story Info
I surprise Lisa by taking Ted over to meet her husband.
3.2k words
4.6
10.7k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Jason and Pamela

Ted and I pulled up in front of Brad and Lisa's mobile home. "So what's her old man like?" Ted asked.

"Skinny dude, hooked on video games, still wears his hair in a mullet, got a boner when he saw my cock in his wife's mouth," I laughed. "But overall a nice guy, but slow," I laughed louder this time.

Ted guffawed in his own loud style. "Sounds like a real piece of work," he chuckled.

We got out of my truck and headed to the door. It was early evening, so I knew Lisa would be home.

"Remember," I said. "You have never met Lisa," I chuckled. "I will introduce you to her when we get inside. I know seeing you will blow her mind, but just play it cool, ok," I laughed.

"Gotcha," was Ted's quick reply.

I rang the door bell and Brad answered the door.

"Oh hi Gary," he smiled his yellow toothed grin.

"Brad, how ya doing," I smiled. "I was in the neighborhood and I wanted to stop by and introduce you to my business partner and good friend, Ted. Ted, this is Brad. Brad, say hi to Ted," I laughed.

"If in you official capacities as Assistant Manager of this court you ever need anything, from equipment to manpower, Ted is your man," I added.

The look on Brad's face was priceless. It was almost like he had never seen a black man before. Ted was one of the true black's. Many it seems are lighter in color, but Ted was very black. Ted is also much larger in all ways than Brad. He towered over him.

Ted's white teeth looked even whiter with his dark black color as he smiled and stepped forward extending his hand for Brad to shake.

Brad's mouth hung open as he feebly extended his hand to shake Ted's. Ted's powerful hand gripped Brad's and I noticed a slight grimace from Brad as Ted pumped his hand.

"Hey nice to meet you Brad, Gary has told me all about you and your new position here in the court," he smiled.

"Oh ah ya, ah well," Brad fumbled for words. He was clearly intimidated and at a loss for how to react.

"Is Lisa home," I asked.

Brad fidgeted nervously before finally mumbling that she was.

"GREAT," I laughed. "Well invite us in for a beer Brad. I want Ted to meet your cute little wife," I smiled.

"Oh ah, ah ya ah ok... Ah c-c-come on in," He muttered nervously.

When Ted and I walked into the living room and Lisa saw Ted, she turned white at first, and then she blushed a brilliant red color. I imagined her mind was filled with thoughts of when she sucked his cock not that long ago.

"Lisa," I blurted. "I want you to meet my good friend and associate Ted," I grinned as Ted peeked around me and gave Lisa a small wave, before stepping forward and extending his hand for her to shake.

"Very very nice to meet you Lisa," Ted bellowed. "Gary has told me all about you," he grinned widely.

Lisa did not stand but had remained seated as she reached and daintily shook Ted's large hand. She was wearing some sort of lounging skirt that I was surprised was so long, considering the normal length of her skirts. On top she had her normal cropped tee shirt which left her firm midriff exposed and with her nipples poking through the thin material it was easy to see she was bra less, which was normal for her. Lisa's gaze kept dropping to Ted's crotch.

She was clearly at a loss for words and shocked to see Ted in her own home. She had no idea if I had told Brad anything about Ted, or more importantly anything she had done with him. Gradually she finally seemed to realize Brad knew nothing of her previous activities with Ted and in fact, he thought this was the first time she had ever seen him.

Brad blurted, "GARY, ah can I talk to you?"

"Sure Brad, let's go grab those beers," I laughed. "Lisa, can we get you one too?" I asked.

Still in an obvious state of shock at seeing Ted in her home, she nodded nervously. Brad and I headed for the kitchen as Ted plopped down on the sofa with Lisa.

"Shit man, why'd you bring that guy here?" Brad whispered frantically as soon as we walked in the kitchen.

"Hey what's the problem? He's an associate of mine," I replied sternly.

"Well, it's just that ah, well ah," he stammered.

"What?" I said. "Don't tell me you have a problem with black people," I said giving him a serious look.

"NO!" he blurted. "No, hell no, I ain't got no problem with em," he mumbled. "You didn't tell him nothing about ah," he paused. "I mean you ah didn't tell him any of what happened with Lisa did ya?" he whined as he grimaced.

"Hey," I laughed. "Despite what you say about your wife's tits, she is one hot babe. I mean it's hard to keep some things completely secret. I might have mentioned a little about what Lisa did," I chuckled. "But hey, don't worry, I trust Ted emphatically. He is not one to run his mouth. I mean what I tell him stays with him and only him if you get my drift," I laughed.

"Oh fuck," Brad whined. "He ain't gonna get no ideas is he?" he said with a worried look as he glanced in the direction of the living room.

I stared at him as if in disbelief. "Well hell," I said. "I seriously doubt it. I mean hell he only just now met Lisa," I laughed. "Hell Ted is bold, but not that bold. Shit, relax Brad. I thought you got turned on by seeing you wife with another man," I said.

"Sheeit, not a black guy," Brad blurted without thinking.

I stared at Brad with a shocked look on my face. "You ah, don't like blacks then?" I said with a serious tone.

As he suddenly realized what he had said, Brad stuttered, "Oh w-w-well ah, no it's not that ah... Well I think a couple of black guys tried to rape Lisa when she was ah, in school, and I don't think she likes em, you know," he spewed his phony story. I was fairly certain Lisa would have said something if black guys tried to rape her.

I chuckled, "Well Lisa is older and wiser now, I am sure she can handle herself," I laughed, patting Brad on the back as I grabbed a couple of beers and nudged him toward the living room.

When we got back to the living room, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. Ted had slid close to Lisa. I noticed her panties were around one of her ankles and her legs were clearly spread wide apart under her skirt. Also under her skirt was one of Ted's hands. From the movement under her skirt at her crotch it was not hard to tell what Ted was doing.

When Brad saw this, his mouth fell wide open. He unconsciously set Lisa's beer on the coffee table and then as if in a trance backed up slowly to sit in a chair across from the sofa Ted and Lisa occupied.

He did not say a single word but was focused on the obvious activity taking place with his wife's crotch.

Lisa sat like a statue with her hands clenched into fists on both sides of her. She was beet red and breathing heavily as she stared at her husband, who was staring at the movement at her crotch. When Brad sat, his erection was obvious. Even though he was not fond of black people, this scene was clearly ringing his bell none the less.

"I see you two are getting acquainted," I chuckled as I nodded toward Lisa's crotch and the ruffling of her skirt.

Ted's thunderous laugh filled the room. "OH YA," he guffawed as he looked at Brad with a huge smile on his face.

Brad was staring at the obvious activity under his wife's skirt. He would look up to see Lisa staring at him, and then his eyes would immediately drop back down to the movement under her skirt.

"She ain't much of a talker though," he said. "She seems to go more for the body language if you get what I am saying," Ted laughed as he pulled his hand out from under her skirt and displayed his glistening and dripping wet fingers. He pressed his forefinger to his thumb and pulled them apart slowly showing the sticky pussy juice coating on his fingers before shoving his hand back under her skirt.

"You got yourself one hell of a girl here Brad," Ted laughed. "She is a keeper buddy," he added.

Lisa lurched when his fingers slid back inside her wet cunt. She was biting her lower lip and fidgeting under Ted's finger work, which was now making that tell tale smacking noise.

I looked at Brad and he was still staring at the movement of Ted's hand under her skirt.

Lisa bit her lip harder and stiffened, she grimaced and moaned somewhat quietly as it became apparent she was having an orgasm. She managed to maintain her stare at Brad throughout her orgasmic ordeal.

"Uuughhhhhhhhh," she moaned quietly as her body tensed rigidly, and her firm belly heaved and tightened spasmodically as she was cumming on Ted's fingers.

I stood and pushed my sweatpants down to my ankles and then stepped out of them. My cock was rock hard.

"You like her body language, check this out," I said as I straddled her spread legs and leaned forward. I reached and grabbed the top of her head pulling her forward. With no hesitation at all, she eagerly sucked my cock into her mouth.

Ted laughed, "Whoa shit man, she seems to like that," he guffawed as Lisa had quickly reached up and was now jacking my cock into her mouth.

Ted reached with his free hand and shoved her tee shirt up exposing her tits. Her nipples were more than rock hard.

"Nice tits, small but suck-able," Ted bellowed. "Love the nipples," he added with a chuckle.

As Ted watched Lisa sucking my cock he said, "She likes yours; I just wonder how she is going to handle the BIG GUY?" Ted laughed as he pushed his sweatpants down and his huge black cock flipped up bobbing back and forth, a glob of pre cum glistened on the fat head.

Brad lurched in his chair but said nothing as he leaned in for a closer look. His mouth had dropped open farther however. His bulge also seemed more prominent.

"I gotta try me some of that mouth action," Ted laughed as he slid over on the sofa and pulled Lisa down toward his cock. The popping noise my cock made when Ted jerked her over on his lap and my cock was jerked out of her sucking mouth was loud.

"I hope you like the dark meat kid," Ted laughed. "Come on let's see if you can get this in your mouth. Lots of pre cum for you to lick up too, no extra charge," he guffawed.

She stared at his huge cock. Pre cum was oozing from it as he pushed on the back of her head, forcing her mouth closer to his drooling cock. She opened her mouth wide and the fat head of his cock slid between her lips.

"Oh DAMN GIRL," Ted blurted. "You are good. Shit Brad, I think your wife likes my dick. SHIT, she is good with her tongue action. FUCKING HOT!" Ted blurted as Lisa was going to town on him.

She reached and began jacking his cock in her mouth as her husband leaned over staring at what was taking place. He had yet to utter a word, but his cock was practically ripping through his shorts.

"FUCK ME," Ted bellowed. "I tell ya Brad, I think you little wife here is trying to get me to cum in her mouth," he laughed. "She is definitely a keeper buddy," he added as he watched Lisa bobbing on his huge wet cock.

I got around and reached and pulled Lisa up on the sofa so she was on her knees as she bent over sucking Ted's cock. Ted was pushing her head down forcing more of his cock into her mouth and then her throat.

"Let's just check out how much of this black beauty your little wife can take," Ted continued his play by play of Lisa's activities.

Brad's mouth hung open in amazement as he watched Lisa's throat bulge as Ted's cock went deeper and deeper each time he pressed her head farther down.

Lisa gagged and her eyes watered. "Aaackkkk, ack, ack," as Ted pressed her head down farther shoving his cock deeper in her throat.

"Oops," Ted chuckled. "A little gagging action there. That's good though because it squeezes my cock and makes me closer to cumming," he laughed.

"Just wanted to make you more comfortable," I said as I pulled her to where I wanted her. I then grabbed her skirt and pulled it up over her dynamite ass and knelt behind her. I lined my cock up with her puckered asshole and pressed it against her tight sphincter.

"Let's free up these little titties," Ted laughed. I like to squeeze tits and nipples while my cock is being sucked," Ted guffawed loudly.

Ted reached and pulled Lisa's Tee shirt over her head. She stopped sucking his cock as he pulled it up, and then went back to sucking it as he tossed the shirt on the floor.

She moaned around Ted's cock, but she continued jacking him into her mouth as I pressed my cock forward. Finally the fat head of my cock popped past her sphincter. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her as I pushed my cock in deeper in her asshole.

Brad had gotten up from his chair and came closer. I wasn't sure what he might do, but as it turned out, he just wanted to watch up close as my cock sunk deeper in his wife's tight asshole. He was mesmerized by watching Ted's huge cock going deeper and deeper in her mouth, but he wanted to see my cock penetrate her tight asshole too. He ended up alternating between me fucking Lisa's ass and Ted fucking her mouth. His was rubbing his hard on inside his shorts as he watched.

I was pumping my cock back and forth going deeper with each stroke until I finally got it all the way in her and my balls banged against her dripping wet cunt. I knew I would not last long as tight as her ass was on my cock.

Brad moved and watched up close as Lisa was sucking hard on Ted's black cock while she furiously pumped it into her mouth. More than once she gagged and managed to work the entire length of his cock into her throat. With Ted's big black balls finally pressed firmly against his wife's chin, Brad was clearly having a hard time believing she could do that as his mouth hung wide open in disbelief the entire time.

"Oh fuck!" Ted bellowed. "Getting close here," he moaned as Lisa deep throated his cock, and then pulled back, locking her lips around the fat head, furiously pumped his shaft.

"Hey Brad," Ted blurted. "I am about to shoot my load in your wife's mouth here, you might want to see this," he laughed as his body tensed.

"Aaaarrrrrrghhhh, fuck fuck fuck, here it comes baby!" Ted bellowed as his cock pulsed and shot spurt after spurt of thick cum into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa moaned around Ted's cock and her entire body convulsed and she had another orgasm as she swallowed Ted's load. "Mmmmurrrrrfff," she moaned, as she gulped his hot cum. She pumped his cock rapidly and as he started flinching and jerking, she stopped stroking him and just squeezed him tightly to make sure she drained him completely as she sucked hard on his cock.

As Ted's cock began to go limp, Lisa kept it in her mouth sucking hard on it all the while. Finally she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a pop and it fell limply across his thigh. It was wet and completely drained.

"Fuck Brad, she is most certainly a keeper. FUCK, she swallowed every last drop buddy. WOW," Ted moaned.

I felt my cum rising as I pumped rapidly in and out of her tight asshole. "Oh fuck, here it comes," I moaned.

Ted slid over and managed to stand as he reached for his beer. His huge limp cock dangled between his legs as he stood there gulping the beer.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck!" I moaned as my cock erupted deep in Lisa's asshole. It seemed like I would never stop shooting cum as I pumped her ass full. I held on to her hips to maintain my balance as my cock spewed cum deep inside her.

Finally after what seemed an eternity, my flow of cum came to a halt and I slumped back pulling my limp cock out of her asshole in the process.

Lisa slumped forward face down on the sofa. A thick glob of my cum began oozing out of her ass and drizzling slowly down over her cunt. I managed to pull myself up and off the sofa as Brad had moved back and was looking at the rivulet of cum oozing out of her asshole.

As he stared at his wife's ass, he pushed his shorts and underwear down and off. He kneeled behind Lisa as she laid face down on the sofa.

Reaching down and gripping her hips, he pulled her up to a kneeling position and moved his hard cock up to her oozing asshole. His cock, being smaller than mine, slid into her anus effortlessly. I had reamed her tight asshole pretty good.

Ted and I stood there watching as Brad's cock plunged in and out of his wife's asshole. His cock was immediately coated with my cum, which with each thrust gushed out of her asshole. Soon his ball sack was dripping with my cum and his pubic hair was matted with it as he gripped her hips and howled.

As he shot his load in her asshole, he vibrated and shook and moaned. "Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!" he bellowed throwing his head back.

Ted and I reached and pulled our pants on and finished our beers as we watched Brad's ass clench with each spurt of cum he shot into his wife's ass.

Ted slapped Brad on the back. "You're a good sport Brad," he laughed. "I'm gonna have to try that fine ass of hers next time," he chuckled as he sat his empty beer bottle on the coffee table.

Brad held her hips with his wilting wet cock embedded in her asshole. He was gasping to regain his breath and Lisa was doing the same. Ted reached and cupped her tit closest to him.

"Love them little titties of yours Lisa..." he chuckled. "I'll be back for that nice ass of yours," he added with a snort.

As Ted and I left, Brad still had his limp cock in her asshole.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers