Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 09

Story Info
Ted takes some of his friends to meet Lisa.
3.4k words
4.49
16.5k
13
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,135 Followers

Ted called me, telling me to grab one of my cameras and meet him and the guys at Lisa and Brad's place. While this obviously made me curious, I needed more information.

"I am taking a few of my buddies over there and I figured if you showed up a little after we got there, you might get a great video for your library," he laughed.

After confirming when he was going over, I grabbed one of my cameras and headed over. Debbie was next door with Gwen so I left her a note.

When I arrived at the court, I parked a little ways down the street until I saw Ted pull up. He and three other guys jumped out of the car and headed to the front door. I waited about five minutes then I pulled up behind Ted's rig and went to the front door.

When Brad answered the door, he looked frantic as he quickly stepped out and pulled the door closed behind him.

"Hey ya Brad," I said cheerfully. "Ted's secretary said he was over here. I need to talk to him for a moment," I said with a smile.

"Shit," Brad blurted. "Hell yah he's here along with three of his buddies," he explained frantically. "You gotta help me get them out of here," he added, as he glanced behind himself at the door.

I gave him a questioning look, "Why?" I asked. "What are they doing?" I added.

"Well ah n-n-nothing yet," he stammered nervously. "B-b-but I'm afraid of what they might try to do with Lisa. Ted told me he just wanted his buddies to meet my wife and all, b-b-but I don't trust em," he added as he continued to glance behind himself at the door.

I laughed, "Hey I am sure Ted wouldn't let anything happen to Lisa," I patted him on his shoulder.

"Yah, but they're all nig..." he caught himself, "They're all black guys," he said frantically.

I laughed again, "Brad," I said giving him a stare, "you're not racist are you?" I chuckled.

""NO!" he blurted. "Hell no, but ah, well ah Lisa don't trust em. I think they scare her," he quickly added trying to justify himself.

I laughed, "Well let's go in and see what's going on. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about," I said as I patted him on the back as we opened the door and went inside.

As it turned out, Brad and Lisa had just sat down at their dinette table to have a pizza they had delivered. They had not even opened the box when Ted and his buddies arrived.

Ted had ushered his buddies into the dining room to see Lisa who was sitting at the table wearing one of her cropped tee shirts, bra-less as usual and shorts. When Brad and I entered the dining area Ted was standing behind Lisa and he had pulled her cropped tee shirt up and was showing his buddies her tits.

Ted was laughing, "They're not big, but look at how hard her nipples get," he said as he tweaked her nipples while keeping her arms at her sides.

"Niiiice titties" came one comment. "Love the hard nipples," another one laughed.

Lisa was beet red and wide eyed as Ted was taking command. She was staring across the table and I suddenly realized one of Ted's buddies already had pulled his cock out and was slowly pumping it as he stared at her bare tits.

When Brad saw all that was happening he seemed to freeze. His mouth fell open and his eyes were the size of hubcaps. All of these guys were huge compared to Brad. I know that alone intimidated him. He was clearly speechless. I had my camera out and was recording it all and moving about freely. All of Brad's attention was focused on his wife and what was happening to her and all of Ted's buddies were focused on Lisa. No one was paying any attention to me as I moved around shooting a video of the event.

The dude with his cock out stroking himself was pretty good sized but not as big as Ted's or mine for that matter. He was clearly eager for a shot at sweet little Lisa. The tip of his black cock already glistened with pre cum.

"Let's just get rid of this," Ted said as he pulled Lisa's tee shirt over her head and tossed it behind him. Lisa's boobs rose and fell more rapidly as she gasped for breath. She made an attempt to cross her arms over her bare breasts, but Ted quickly pulled her arms down to her sides.

"No no no, little one," Ted laughed. "We don't want to obstruct their view," he guffawed again.

"Ah Hey ya Ted ah..." Brad's stammered weakly as he finally found his voice and tried to intercede.

"Zip it Brad!" Ted blurted. "I know you get off on this," he chuckled as he stared at Brad and cupped Lisa's small tits.

Brad fell silent.

"I'll tell you guys this," Ted chuckled. "Her tits may be small," he laughed, "But," he said as he pulled her chair back from the table and circled around in front of her straddling her legs. "She can flat out suck the hell out of a dick," he said as he pushed his sweatpants down in front and hauled his cock out stabbing it toward her mouth.

Lisa sat frozen in her chair with her arms at her sides as Ted's hardening cock began bouncing off her pursed lips.

"Come on baby," Ted said looking down at her. "Show'em what you can do," he added. "Open that pretty mouth baby," he said as he wiped the dribbling head of his jet black cock across her closed lips.

Lisa slowly opened her lips a little and Ted, seizing the opportunity, shoved the head of his cock in her mouth. He began pumping his cock back and forth, in and out of her mouth.

"DAMN," Ted howled. "She is gooooood," he groaned as his cock sank deeper in Lisa's mouth with each thrust.

The dude with his cock out ran around the table and grabbed one of Lisa's hands and pulled it over to his cock as he unbuckled his belt and shoved his pants and shorts down to his ankles. The minute Lisa felt his cock in her hand she began pumping it.

The faster of the remaining two guys managed to push his pants down and get around the table quick enough to get Lisa's other hand and pull it to his cock. He was flat out hung. His cock appeared bigger than Ted's. It was longer anyway, but it may not have been as thick as Ted's. Lisa began pumping on his cock the minute she felt it in her hand as well.

The last guy had to wait his turn as he stood across the table jacking on his cock and watching Ted and the other two with Lisa.

With Ted's cock pumping in and out of her mouth and with a cock in each hand, Lisa was busy. She was jacking on both of the cocks in her hands vigorously as Ted was fucking her mouth.

"Hey guys," Ted said. "Check this out," he said. He gripped Lisa on both sides of her head. "Now watch this," he said. He began pulling her head forward toward him forcing his cock deeper in her mouth. At a point, Lisa stopped jacking off the cocks in her hands and simply squeezed them as hard as she could as Ted reached and was pushing his cock into her throat.

"Eeerkkk, erkk," Lisa gasped as Ted's cock sunk deeper. His fingers gripped her head and pulled. Lisa was bucking, tensing, twisting and gagging as Ted continued pulling her head further until his large black balls were pressed flat against her chin. His pubic hair was pressed against her lips and nose. Saliva dripped from her chin.

She kept her death grip on both of the cocks in her hands until Ted released her head and pulled his cock out of her throat.

Lisa whimpered and moaned and gasped and gagged all at the same time as she worked to suck in a huge breath. Ted's dripping saliva covered cock pulled out of her mouth. Her breasts heaved as she sucked in air.

Her hands immediately began jacking the cocks again, if anything, more rapidly.

"FUCK she is good!" Ted bellowed as he again stuck his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck man, she took it all the way in her throat man," the one guy said. The other one said little more than "Wow man that is fucking hot." The guy across the table simply stared wide eyed as he stroked his rock hard cock.

"Do it again man," the guy on the right said. "Yah I wanna see that shit again," the other blurted.

Brad's mouth hung open as he stared in disbelief.

Ted pulled her head forward again sinking his cock in all the way to his balls. Each time he did this, Lisa stopped jacking off the cocks and simply squeezed them as hard as she could. The minute Ted pulled his cock out; she went back to jacking them off, if anything, faster each time.

"Guess what guys," Ted said as he was fucking Lisa's mouth. "She swallows too," he laughed.

Ted pulled his dripping cock out of Lisa's mouth and easily pulled her to her feet. As she stood gasping for air and wobbly, Ted bent over and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. He then pushed her panties down and lifted her now naked firm body onto the dinette table.

Lisa had to stop jacking off one of the cocks in her hands as Ted pushed her back on the table. She managed to at least hold her grip on the other cock as she lay back on the table top.

"Hey Brad," Ted bellowed. "Remember I said I was coming back for your sweet wife's tight asshole," he laughed. "Well I always keep my promises buddy," Ted burst into laughter as he lifted Lisa's firm legs and pushed them high as he tugged her toward his hard throbbing cock.

Because of the size of Ted, Lisa was small compared to him and he was able to hold her legs high with one hand as he gripped his cock and swiped it across her wet cunt for lubrication. He then pointed the head of his cock at Lisa's tight asshole and began pressing the fat head into her asshole past her sphincter.

"Uuuuunnnnnnnghhhhhhhh," Lisa moaned as the head of Ted's cock pressed into her asshole. She released her tight grip on the one guys cock and he quickly moved up and pulled her head toward his naked crotch. Lisa's moans were quickly muffled as he pressed the head of his pre cum dripping cock into her mouth.

His hips began pumping his cock into her mouth immediately. "Oh FUCK!" he bellowed as he pressed his cock all the way in until his crotch was pressed against her face. He fucked her mouth like his life depended on it.

"Uuuuuunghhhhhh, mmuuuuughhhh," Lisa moaned around the cock in her mouth as her body tensed. Her flat firm belly convulsed and bucked in and out.

"Well looky here Brad," Ted laughed. "It seems you sweet little wife is getting her rocks off," he added. "I guess my cock in her asshole and the one in her mouth is ringing her bell buddy. Look at her shake. Fuck man she is cumming BIG TIME buddy," Ted howled.

Brad approached to within inches of Lisa's face and watched the big black cock sliding in and out of his wife's mouth.

I knew the dude fucking her mouth wouldn't last long. Suddenly, "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuucccccck," he moaned. "I'm cumming," he groaned. His black ass clenched, then relaxed, then clenched again as his thick cum shot into Lisa's mouth. I zoomed in with my camera and could see her throat convulsing as she struggled to swallow his load.

Finally this guy pulled his rapidly deflating wet cock out of her mouth and he staggered back to lean against the bar. The guy who had been left out earlier was already to take his place. He had been jacking himself off as he watched everything.

Almost frantically, he grabbed Lisa's head and pulled it over to his side of the table. Lisa was gasping for air and since her mouth was wide open, this guy just aimed his cock and a thick glob of cum shot directly into her open mouth. This was followed by at least two more thick spurts not all of which made it into her mouth. I was positioned perfectly and captured all of this on camera.

Lisa's eyes opened wide when the first thick glob of cum was shot into her mouth. Obviously this surprised her, but she managed to keep her mouth wide open even though this dude's aim was not perfect. One glob landed on her upper lip and nose and another hit her chin. The rest made it in her mouth.

Without thinking, Lisa reached up and was scooping the cum from her upper and lower lip into her mouth and was swallowing it.

Finally this guy shoved his cock deep into her mouth and held it there as he began to go limp. When he pulled his limp wet cock out of her mouth he moved back alongside his buddy at the bar.

Brad kept his close-up position throughout all of this.

The third guy with the long dick stepped over to Lisa and pulled her head over to his cock. Her eyes were wide as he jammed it into her mouth in one long thrust that penetrated her throat. He began furiously fucking her mouth with what appeared to be little concern for how deep his cock was going.

I leaned over and told Lisa to not swallow when he shot in her mouth. "I want to see his cum in your mouth, so don't swallow until you show me," I said. Her wide tearing eyes focused on me as he was viciously ramming his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

"FUCK," the third guy bellowed. "No girl has ever taken me so deep, FUCK!" he blurted as his hips thrust forward. He was literally fucking her mouth and each time he drove his long cock in it went deeper.

I held the camera and you could see how deep his cock was going by the bulge in her throat. Finally he nearly screamed, "FUUUUUCK! She took it all," as his balls were flattened against her chin. He held his cock there for a few seconds relishing in the sensation, before pulling it out to where just a couple of inches were in her mouth.

Lisa reached up and began jacking him off rapidly. "FUCK," he shouted. "She wants my load," he laughed. "Whoa, look who's got a boner," he nodded toward Brad.

Brad was staring intently as he unconsciously rubbed his obvious rock hard cock in her pants.

I turned the camera toward Brad who stood transfixed near the table. His cock tented his pants as his hand was rubbing it at the same time. Everyone looked at this and burst into laughter.

"Hey little girl, your hubby has a boner watching you suck my dick," the third guy laughed.

None of this slowed Lisa down as she was rapidly pumping his cock into her mouth.

"Are you ready for this little girl," the third guy said. "Get ready bitch cause I'm about to fill your mouth baby," he groaned.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK, FUCK, here it is slut," he bellowed.

"Don't swallow," I repeated as his ass clenched over and over sending streams of warm thick cum into her mouth.

Finally he pulled his rapidly deflating long cock from her lips and fell back against a nearby wall with his long wet cock hanging limply.

I hovered over Lisa. "Ok, open your mouth and let me see his load," I said.

Lisa opened her mouth to reveal a pool of thick lumpy cum. This guy carried a load. It looked like he shot close to what I generally do. I moved the camera close to show how much she had in her mouth. Thick globs of cum floated in a creamier pool of warm cum.

Satisfied that I captured the amount of cum in her mouth I told her to swallow. Her eyes watered more as she struggled to swallow the massive load in several gulps.

"Now open to show me you swallowed it all," I said. She opened her mouth wide licking her lips in the process.

Ted moaned, "oh fuuuuuuccckkk, here it is baby. I'm pumping your asshole full of cum babyyyyyyy," he groaned as he drove his cock in Lisa's asshole to his ball sack and shot his cum deep inside her. He kept his cock buried inside her as he flexed and bucked while he emptied his load.

Finally, exhausted Ted pulled his big cock wet with his cum out of her ass with a pop. He staggered around the table and stuck his dick in her mouth. "Clean this up would ya baby," he said as he looked down to see Lisa sucking his cock.

I handed Ted my camera saying, "My turn, be sure to get it all."

I pushed my sweatpants down and hauled out my hard cock. Standing at the end of the table, I pushed her legs up and aimed my cock at her asshole. A small pool of Ted's cum that had dribbled out of her was on the table. My cock slid in her ass easily since it was filled with Ted's load. I shoved it all the way inside drenching it in Ted's warm cum. I fucked her ass a few strokes and then pulled it out. With Ted's thick cum coating my cock I circled the table.

"Now you can clean this one," I laughed. Cum dripped from my cock as I pushed it in her mouth and she eagerly sucked it clean. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and jacked off as she held her mouth open waiting for me to shoot. With all I had watched, this did not take me long and the first spurt of my cum hit her upper lip and nose then went into her mouth. Three more huge spurts mostly went in her mouth with some dribbling on her chin.

Ted held the camera close as Lisa swallowed as quickly as she could. She knew how much cum I usually shot and tonight was no exception. With the last of my cum dribbling out I swiped my cock across her nose and cheeks and finally shoved it into her throat as it grew limp. I pulled it out and tucked it into my sweat pants, retrieved my camera from Ted and headed to the door.

Lisa remained stretched out completely naked on the table. Small amounts of cum smeared across her face with some on her tits. A pool of Ted's cum seeped out of her stretched asshole and was pooling on to the table. Not only was Lisa extraordinarily cute, with her girl next door looks, her body was incredible. Firm and conditioned from her hard work on the lawns, her narrow firm waist and flat firm abdomen leading to her incredible ass and delicious cunt. I am not a huge fan of enormous tits, so hers while not as nice as my wife's were a close second.

Brad stood near his naked wife, rubbing his hard on and staring as Ted's crew began stuffing their cocks in and pulling up their pants.

"Your wife is hot man. You are one lucky dude to have her," one of them said as he ran two of his fingers in and out of her wet cunt as he passed by the table.

"Fucking right man, she swallowed all I had," another said.

"Not every man lucky enough to have a cum slut for a wife man," another one laughed.

"Yah man, we're definitely coming back man," another one said. "I got to try that sweet ass of hers," he laughed.

"She fucking took us all on and flat out wore us out," another said as they all laughed and headed to the door.

I looked in to see Brad standing near the table with his cock in his wife's mouth as I left.

I couldn't wait to show my wife this video. I knew she would definitely want to meet Lisa one day.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,135 Followers