Jason Hunts Me Down Pt. 04

Story Info
I continue to discover my true self in NYC.
3.2k words
4.07
3.2k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
207 Followers

I arrived at the airport at around 9:30 a.m.. I was excited, but also very nervous. All of this was surreal. I kept on thinking about all the hot stories I had read on Lit over the years, and the fantasies I had imagined. I was truly living a fantasy.

I got out of my Uber, and proceeded into the airport terminal. It wasn't too busy that morning, so going through security was a breeze, and I had a good hour to relax at my gate before boarding.

As I was browsing different Broadway show ideas, my phone rang. It was Jason.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hello my little faggot slut. How do you feel this morning my love?"

"Well to be honest, Daddy, I'm nervous. I do trust you 100%, but I really don't know what to expect."

"You'll be ok baby. Don't forget. Taking ownership of you comes with a big responsibility on my part. I must protect you at all cost. I must also make sure that you get what you need to be happy. And I have enough experience to know exactly what you need. Trust me baby. Daddy loves you."

He continued.

"Now, you will repeat after me. I want you to say these words loud enough so people around you can hear you."

"Hmmm ok, yes Daddy. Of course."

"Say: 'Yes Daddy. I am your little faggot slut. I will do everything that I'm told to do during my trip to New York City. I love cocks, I crave cocks. The bigger the better. I love you Daddy.'"

Oh wow! I was bright red and sweating bullets. I looked around me. An older couple was sitting right beside me. There was a cute blonde girl right in front of me. A whole flight crew was right behind me. They were definitely going to hear me.

"Yes Daddy. I am your little slut... faggot slut I mean. I will do everything that I am told to do during my trip to New York. I crave cocks. I love cocks. The bigger the better. I love you Daddy."

People were looking at me. The older couple seemed disgusted. The blond girl was laughing. As for the flight crew, I couldn't see their faces, but I knew that they were giggling and talking about me.

"Good boi. Daddy is proud of you. You will be an amazing slut for Daddy! Now, one last task. You will go to the men's room. I want you to stroke that beautiful cock of yours and cum in your hand. You will eat your load before your flight. Don't forget to send Daddy a sexy picture. Enjoy your flight. We will talk more when you get to NYC. Love you."

"Love you too Daddy."

In all honesty, I was already hard. I got up, and started walking towards the men's room. When I got in, it was empty. So I got into the stall on the far left, put my bag down on the floor, unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock. I was already wet with pre.

I then heard footsteps. And a door. Someone was in the stall beside mine.

The man started talking to me.

"I heard your call. You are fucking hot. Are you stroking your slutty cock, bitch?"

What the fuck! What was I supposed to say.

"Hmm well yes I am. I was told by my owner to jerk off."

"Good boi! That is so hot. I also have a little slut like you back home. Keep going, little whore. I will do the same here."

So I kept going. It was so arousing to jerk off knowing that another man was doing the same just beside me. I came so fast. A huge load of cum in my left palm. As I was shooting my load, I heard the man moan.

"Are you eating it, boi?"

"Yes I am."

"Good slut. Unlock your door baby."

I hesitated, of course. But I did. He came out of his stall and right into mine. I really didn't have time to look at his face that much, as he closed the door behind him, and pushed me down to my knees.

"Do it. That is what faggot sluts are for after all, right? Take this cock in your slutty mouth, little bitch."

And so I did. After eating my own load, I was on my knees sucking this strangers cock. And I knew he was close to cumming.

I took his cock, inch by inch. I loved it. He was fucking my mouth, and I felt sluttier than ever.

"Good slut! Wow, I wish my little faggot whore was as obedient as you. I'm about to fill that mouth! You better swallow it all."

And then he came. He filled my mouth with a huge load of hot cum. I gagged a little bit, but managed to swallow most of it. Some of his juices leaked on the side of my mouth.

"Wow, you are good! What an amazing cocksuker you are little slut! Thanks for this!"

"Thank you sir."

He gave me a little tap on the head, and got out of the stall. He washed his hands and stepped out of the washroom. I suddenly realized what I had just done. I had a taken stranger's cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum, just because he told me to. But I had also done it without my owner's permission. I decided to spread some cum over my lips and face, and sent Daddy a picture.

I got out of the stall, cleaned myself up, and stepped out of the washroom. As soon as I entered the gate waiting area, I saw him. He was looking straight at me, smiling. He was part of the flight crew sitting behind me; and he was the pilot. He winked at me. I smiled and blushed.

Once I sat down, I decided to text Tom. I wanted to be sure that what I did was ok. He answered right away.

"Hi baby, of course it's ok! Daddy encourages this. But you have to tell him. Don't worry, he won't be mad. He will be proud of you. Please tell him as soon as you can baby. Safe travels!"

I was reassured. So I sent the photo of my cum filled face to Daddy J, and explained the situation.

"Hello Daddy - so I went into the men's washroom as you said. I jerked off and ate my load. But there was a man in the other stall and he told me to finish him off and eat his load as well. So I did. I hope this is ok with you."

Message read. He had loved my selfie, but I was still waiting for his response. After about 2 minutes, he texted me.

"It's ok little slut. Daddy is proud of you. But next time, call or text before. Daddy wants to control the situation. You are a hot slut, and many men will want to use you baby. But for this time, it's ok. You are still learning how to live this new life of yours."

"Okay Daddy. Thank so much. Love you."

The flight went very well, although I did see some of the flight crew members glancing at me a few times. They were just passengers like me, and the pilot was probably heading to New York to catch his next flight. I wondered if his colleagues knew what had happened in the men's washroom, or if they were just looking at me because they had heard my conversation with Daddy.

We landed in New York less than two hours later. As I was putting my things together, getting ready to get up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. It was the pilot. He smiled at me and whispered a soft "thank you". I smiled back.

I got out of the plane and into the terminal with a smile on my face. I was in New York City! I was so eager to see what the next few days were going to be like.

As I was following the directions for the exit, I got a call. It was Daddy.

"Glad you made it safely baby! There will be a man waiting for you at the main door. Look for your special sign."

"Oh ok, nice! Thanks for that Daddy!"

"Talk soon my love."

I continued towards the main exit, and then noticed many signs up the air. And then one that could not be missed. It simply said: Daddy J's lil toy.

I blushed immediately, as I got closer to the tall man holding the sign.

"Hi Sir. I think this is for me."

"Joshua?"

"Yes Sir, that's me."

He smiled, grabbed my carry-on, and invited me to follow him. We stepped outside, and to my surprise, there was a large black luxury SUV waiting for us. He opened the right back door for me, and invited me in. This was a fancy ride!

The tall man jumped into the driver's seat, put his seatbelt on, and looked at me in the mirror.

"Jason told me to bring you to your hotel right away." He smiled.

"Oh ok, nice, Thanks so much! This is amazing service. I feel like a Hollywood star!"

He laughed.

"Well, you almost are!"

Our drive to the hotel took about an hour. Everything went well, and the traffic wasn't too bad. When he stopped, he quickly got out of the SUV, grabbed my carry-on, and came to open my door.

"It was a pleasure to see you, Joshua. I will be here to pick you up later on tonight. You will get your instructions later."

Go with the flow I guess!

"Ok, well thanks so much. I appreciate your help!"

"My pleasure, Joshua!"

I took a quick glance a the hotel. It was so nice! Probably a 5 star hotel! A doorman opened the door for me, and showed me the way to the registration desk.

The whole process was quick and I was treated like royalty. When I opened the door for room 509, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a bar area, a living room with a large couch with view of the city. The bathroom had a very large open shower, a sauna, a elegant bathtub. I dropped my bag on the floor, and jumped on the king bed. Wow, this was the life!

As I was unpacking my things, I heard a notification on my phone. It was Daddy J.

"Hi baby, hope all is well. I really hope that you enjoy the room. Three things you need to know: 1) You need to take a shower, and then only wear your underwear. 2) You will answer the door when someone knocks and let that person in. 3) Keep some energy for tonight, as you will be working your first shift."

Intriguing, but also exciting!

"Ok Daddy, no problem at all. I will do as I'm told! Love you!"

"Love you too baby."

I took my clothes out of my bag, got everything in order, and poured myself a drink. I shaved, took a long shower, and got in my undies. I then went back to the large bed, and poured another drink. I was nervous. What did Daddy J have in store for me. Who was going to show up at my door?

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. I was trembling as I walked slowly toward the door. I opened it.

"Oh my! It's you!!"

"Yes of course it's me, baby!"

Daddy was here, in New York. I was so relieved to see him.

"Kiss me."

He came in the room, and slowly pushed me agains the wall. His lips met mine, and his tongue penetrated my mouth. I could feel his hard cock pressed against mine. His strong hands grabbed my ass. Fuck I loved how strong and powerful he was!

"Did you really think that I would let another man fuck you before I can mark my territory, baby?"

He smiled. I smiled too, and blushed as always. It was clear that Daddy was here to fuck me, to breed me.

He took my hand and led me to the bed. He sat down, and pushed me down to my knees.

"You know what to do, slut."

I did know what to do. I unzipped his jeans, and took his hard cock out. He was already wet. That aroused me even more.

"Go ahead, bitch. Suck your owner."

By placing a hand behind my head, he pushed my face on his crotch. I took his rock hard cock in my slutty mouth.

"That's it, slut! Daddy loves you. Suck my cock you fucking faggot!"

I was so happy to see him. and to see how hard I made him! He was hard and wet because of me, his little slut!

"Daddy will take your virgin hole today, boi. Stop sucking my cock and tell me how bad you want me to fuck you."

I stopped and looked straight at him.

"Daddy, I want your hard cock in my tight hole. Please take my virgin hole Daddy! I'm yours, and I need you to breed me."

"Nice! That's what I wanted to hear baby."

He pulled me up, turned me around, and bent me over the bed. He was standing up. and he pressed his hard cock against my ass. I was still wearing my underwear, but I could feel his wet rock hard cock between my cheeks.

He then pulled my undies down. I heard him spit a few times on my hole. He then pushed one finger, and then a second one in. He was fucking me hard with his fingers. I was so tight. It hurt, but I was so fucking aroused. I was so hard and wet.

"Beg me to fuck you, bitch."

"Please Daddy J! Please I beg you, fuck my tight virgin hole! I want to be yours forever. I need your precious cum in my boipussy!"

"Hmmmm fuck yes baby. That's what Daddy needed to hear."

And then I felt the tip of his cock between my ass cheeks, pushing against my tight hole. He put his hands on both of my cheeks to spread them good, and with one strong motion, pushed his cock deep in my hole. I screamed. I hard tears in my eyes. It was painful, but I was so hard. I was leaking precum on the bed. I was so confused: How could I be so turned on while feeling so much pain?

He then put one hand on my waist, and another on the back of my neck. He was pushing my face down on the bed, while fucking me harder and harder. I knew Daddy was already close. I could feel him breathing heavier and faster. And honestly, I thought I would cum too. I was so proud of myself! I was making my man happy, horny.

"What a fucking awesome little faggot slut you are, Joshua! Daddy is so fucking proud of you! You were always gay, you just didn't know it! And now, no more pussy for you, ever! Just cocks, cocks and cocks! Do you want Daddy's cum deep in your hole baby?"

I managed to answer, even though my face was pressed hard against the bed.

"Yes, please Daddy. Please fill my hole with your hot juices! Breed me!"

And he came. He came so hard! Even with the pain that I was feeling, I felt his hot cum penetrate my hole. It was an amazing feeling! I felt so loved, but also so slutty!

Daddy then pulled out, laid on the bed, and pointed to his cock.

"Clean up."

I got closer, and took his cock in my mouth. I cleaned all the remaining cum. I was still so hard and wet.

"I'm proud of you baby. Come closer, get on your knees, and jerk off for Daddy. Cum on my tummy baby."

So I got closer and proceeded to strock my cock. It took me 10 seconds to shoot a huge load of cum on his stomach.

"Good boi. Now clean it up. You know what to do. No waste babe!"

I started kissing and licking his stomach, and managed to eat all of my cum. I had cum everywhere! Some leaking out of my ass, some poured all over my face, on my lips, in my hair and in my mouth.

"You have done great, my little slut! Let's take a shower."

He grabbed my hand, and led me to the shower. We both got in, and spent the next 20 minutes kissing, hugging and caressing our bodies under the hot water.

"I love you baby "

"I love you too, Daddy!"

After our shower, we both got dressed. He poured me another drink and started explaining what the rest of my New York stay would be like.

"This will be a very important trip for you, Joshua. First, I want you to know that you are no longer employed. I arranged to send an official notice to your employer. You are now an official member of my company. I know it's a lot to take in, but you will soon understand. Daddy owns many different businesses, including bars in Montréal, Paris, Madrid, L.A. and New York. Tonight, you will start your training at one of those bars. The same driver that picked you up from the airport will come by at around 8:30 tonight, and drive you to that bar. This is not your typical bar. It's a special place where wealthy men go to explore different desires and fetishes. Don't worry. We will take this step by step. Tonight, you will learn how to dance for men, and I will make sure that your first night is.... not too hard. Daddy will protect you. And remember, you have your collar. This means that you are mine, and the men who will see you will know that you are owned. That usually changes the way they act around sluts like you. But first, you have your appointment to get your tattoo. It's walking distance from here. I know Javier very well, and he's the best artist in the area. He's expecting you, and he knows exactly what your tattoo should look like and where it should be. All you have to do is go there and mention my name. Got it?"

That was a lot of information! Although it was a little bit overwhelming, I was also excited to find out what Daddy was expecting of me.

"All good Daddy. Please know that I will do everything to make you proud and happy."

"Good little slut. I'm so proud of you."

He gave me big kiss.

"Daddy loves you. So appointment in 30 minutes for you tattoo, then at the hotel entrance for 8:30 for your special first night at the bar, ok baby? "

"Yes Daddy!"

He gave me a big hug, another deep kiss, and stepped out of the room.

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
207 Followers